It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas to Kill Jewish Children All Over World

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by t0ken
I said Taliban 'alikes'....

Who would that be then? Al Q? Hez? CIA? Mossad?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
This tilts me in the direction that they use children as shields. Because to threaten to kill children shows you have no morals.

and this video CONVINCE ME that israelis use children as shields

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by donhuangenaro

You show me one quote in what I posted where I said Israelis don't use children or in this case teenagers as shields. I responded to what the thread said. You guys are the ones trying to make this an Israeli thread.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

I said Taliban 'alikes'....

Who would that be then? Al Q? Hez? CIA? Mossad?

Me don't know, plenty of sleeper cells around the world i guess.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by selfisolated

I agree that everyone should decide for themselves and not blindly believe what they are told. 100% correct on that.

So, let me see if I get what you are saying. You are saying that its not right that Hamas kill innocent Jews all over the world, but it is understandable given the situation. Is that kind of what you meant? Not right, but understandable?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

I don't think he was talking about you, but the Hamas leader mentioned in the article.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reading the various for and against arguments on this thread is like a mirror image of statements made by both the Israelis and Hamas to justify their actions. pity we cant come up with workable suggestions as to ending the actual conflict

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Look everyone, purposefully targeting innocent men, women and children is wrong no matter who does it. For some reason, and I am not quite sure why, it seems that many (not all) of the Anti-Israeli's/Pro-Palestine/Hamas-defenders cannot say that it is wrong for Hamas and radical Islamics to target and kill innocent Jewish children worldwide.

Why can't everyone just admit that its wrong no matter who does it? Yes, Israel has killed many innocents, but in my opinion that was NEVER their goal. It was more due to the tactics of Hamas to purposefully place their weapons placements and caches in civilian areas. Purposefully putting their innocents in harms way. Hamas doesn't seem to properly value the lives of Palenstinians. They purposefully place them in harms way, and use this as propaganda to claim that Israel is killing civilians on purpose. And from the looks of these boards many take this claims and statistics at face value and assume they are right.

If you think that Israel is somewhat culpable for these deaths, thats fine, but logic would also dictate that Hamas bears as much blame as well for placing Palestinians in harms way purposefully.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by johnny2127]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

Sure, why not? Because they'll get their shirts handed to them. Whoever keeps convincing the dim-wits at Hamas that they can fight tanks with home-made rockets and light infantry must have Jedi mind skills. This doesn't even make a lick of sense. What is the goal of Hamas anyway? What do they want? Have they tried living peacably for a year yet? They should. Their current plan isn't working out, and it never will.

Oh I think Hamas don't need to go all the way to the US to deal with these mercenaries. So far it seems that they are dealing with a few 'shirt lifters' quite nicely.

Hamas have started releasing videos showing zionist invaders getting their arses handed to them yet again. And guess what, no IDF style children human shields.

I'll keep you posted on the videos, you can't rely on the Israelis reporting on their dead bodies.

uk.youtube.com...

[edit on 023131p://pm3131 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

you`ve allready been corrected by 2 mods on this - you picked the only MSM link out of 20 which said `near` the other links including the updated msnbc one says `bombed un school` - get your facts right

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
reply to post by dbates

I'll keep you posted on the videos, you can't rely on the Israelis reporting on their dead bodies.

uk.youtube.com...

[edit on 023131p://pm3131 by masonwatcher]

Hahaha
Nice find! i was struggling to find the link.

IDf are getting raped.Israelis are hiding its dead numbers to keep troops morale high.

You should start a new thread on this.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Masonwatcher, out of curiosity, is there anything that you are able to admit that Hamas has done that is wrong? If so, what?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by big gee
reading the various for and against arguments on this thread is like a mirror image of statements made by both the Israelis and Hamas to justify their actions. pity we cant come up with workable suggestions as to ending the actual conflict

It is disgusting to see people attempt to justify these actions.

I don't care who you are or what your story is. War happens, but NOTHING can justify it.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
www.reuters.com...

GAZA (Reuters) - Israeli shelling killed more than 40 Palestinians Tuesday at a U.N. school where civilians had taken shelter, medical officials said, in carnage likely to boost international pressure on Israel to halt a Gaza offensive.

An army spokesman said troops fired mortars at the premises after gunmen mortared their positions from inside al-Fakhora school in Jabalya refugee camp. He gave no casualty figure.

The IDF said they shelled the school - so carry on looking stupid by denying it.,

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
www.reuters.com...

GAZA (Reuters) - Israeli shelling killed more than 40 Palestinians Tuesday at a U.N. school where civilians had taken shelter, medical officials said, in carnage likely to boost international pressure on Israel to halt a Gaza offensive.

An army spokesman said troops fired mortars at the premises after gunmen mortared their positions from inside al-Fakhora school in Jabalya refugee camp. He gave no casualty figure.

The IDF said they shelled the school - so carry on looking stupid by denying it.,

So, in your opinion, does Hamas deserve any of the blame for the deaths having put the mortars at the school, then firing them at Israeli troops, hance making the school a target?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
IDF are shelling schools while Hamas is using IEDs to toast IDF armor.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

thats IF you believe any of the propaganda coming out of the region - no one knows anything other than what either side spokesperson are saying - and truth is allways the first casualty of war.

and the second? the innocent lives of those caught between a rock and a hard place

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnny2127
reply to post by masonwatcher

Masonwatcher, out of curiosity, is there anything that you are able to admit that Hamas has done that is wrong? If so, what?

You are confusing freedom and self determination with a political party but don't let that stop you.

You know Hamas are using all means necessary available to an occupied people to get their freedom under the Fourth Geneva Convention. Do you require a quote?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

IDF are shelling schools while Hamas is using IEDs to toast IDF armor.

Wait until the Israelis put boots on the ground in Gaza.

It will be rough.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join