It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas to Kill Jewish Children All Over World

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
I thought people said Hamas didn't target children.

Guess by their own admission they do. This tilts me in the direction that they use children as shields. Because to threaten to kill children shows you have no morals.

If israel can drop cluster bombs on schools than why can't hamas drop a rocket on top of a israeli nursery school?

Remember 'eye for an eye'.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

The IDF issued a statement saying the school grounds were used by terrorists to fire mortar shells at the troops.

The infantrymen returned mortar shell fire into the school grounds

www.jpost.com...

Hamas launching mortar rounds from that very school.

Amoung other suprises, the headmaster of this school was making rockets for Hamas in his spare time.

By day, Awad al-Qiq was a respected science teacher and headmaster at a United Nations school in the Gaza Strip. By night, Palestinian militants say, he built rockets for Islamic Jihad.

www.reuters.com...

Any point you attack your enemy from becomes an instant war-zone by your designation. If that place happens to be where your kids go to school, then you're an idiot.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by dbates]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

You obviously are not following the news, the current count is four UN schools being used as shelters. The israelis were after the people sheltering and not the buildings.

The last school hit killed 40 people mainly children. I hear even Bush got sick and ordered an immediate cease fire. I bet that by tonight your time the war will be forcibly stopped.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I get a hoot out of threads like these. It gets posted and everyone jumps up and down, on both sides, without thinking. It's empty rhetoric people. Hamas is in a bottle. What CAN they do?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Do you really believe this?
Reuters - sniff, sniff....

[edit on 6-1-2009 by DangerDeath]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Israel has lost face before the whole world. Everywhere people, including Jews, are demonstrating against this animal behavior.

Whomever talked Israel into this, didn't mean well for the Israelis. They are so predictable and easily manipulated.

Emotionally driven ignorant power drunken people.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

So the UN is open season for the Israelis? By that logic Hamas should come after American Israeli passport holders flying over to Israel every summer to do military service in the Occupied Territories.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
It's empty rhetoric people. Hamas is in a bottle. What CAN they do?

Al jazeera has just shown a video Hamas has released mintues ago.

It shows an israeli soldier getting sniped outa his tank and israeli tank positions being bombed by IEDs.

Looks like IDF is in a bottle.Hamas is still waiting for IDF to come on the streets and alleys packed with IEds and traps.At the moment IDF soldiers are trya stay on the outskirts.

Im tryna find that video...will post the link soon.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal

ROFLMAO
Someone looks silly!

[edit on 1/6/2009 by theindependentjournal]

No.
I was saying that from their point of view their culture is being destroyed.

Maybe I'll come over to the USA and obliterate the state you live in?
Its OK, theres another 49 of them, it doesn't matter.

Thats the last personal comment I'll make in this thread.

Back on topic -
I have something to say on the bombing schools thing.

I can understand the need to remove the militants who are indiscriminately firing rockets at a couple of fields, and maybe the odd barn in Israel.

(No citation but thats the impression I get watching video clips of Hamas rockets landing in Israel)

But how does that justify killing hundreds of people to get to these militants?
Why could Israel have not sent in covert special forces to quietly take out Hamas members?
[sarcasm]Oh I'm sorry, those evil Satanists are occupying the land that a God that doesn't exist has supposedly promised to a bunch of people thousands of years ago, and the people who claim to be their descendants now must do everything to remove them. And if they won't go until Hamas does, then lets kill 'em all.[/sarcasm]

I'm sorry, but theres too much on this forum today that stinks of ignorance, idiocy, and downright thick-as-pig# stupidity.

I'm not surprised the world is screwed now, not with a population with so many retarded people.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

I did not defend Hamas, in fact I feel like I made it pretty clear I d not support Hamas.

Yes Many Jewish people have been killed since the 1940's. How many Palestinians do you think have been killed?

Take a look at this:

Link to Source

It is also important to note that these fatalities are only those who were killed by open hostility. It does not include those Palestinians who died for lack of access to proper nutrition, medical care, or medicine.

For example "Inadequate medical care during pregnancy is the third leading cause of death among Palestinian women of childbearing age," said Abu Shaaban.

Talk all you want about how many the Palestinians kill, the truth is there for you to see if only you are willing to look.

It is the Palestinians who are suffering the major losses at the hands of the Israelis. Only Israel is fighting a 'soft' war that does not make it into the news.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by t0ken

That's in Gaza, right? This topic is about "killing children around the world". Hamas CAN'T do that. That's the point.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal

See this persons post people? He is advocating the intentional targeting and killing of children around the world of one religion/race. Mark this poster for what he is, I have...

Show me where I advocate the intentional targeting and killing of children?

You can't can you.

I think the other members here will mark you for what you are my friend.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
These were Red Cross shelters! So what if they launched rockets from them. If rockets were launched from your house would you blow your family up?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

reply to post by t0ken

Hamas CAN'T do that. That's the point.

Those who share the same thoughts with them can do the job for them.

I think Hamas's leader is indirectly asking taliban alikes to target synagogues etc as their new targets.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I`m sure if you visited a morgue and stuck a microphone in the face of a grieving parent you would get a hyperbolic sound-bite also.

Look at what you make me do...... the retort of an abuser !

Look at how sick the Palestinians are , they let us kill their children !

1.5 million people CONCENTRATED in a space 30 miles long by a few miles wide .
Borders shut.
No International media.
Ordinances raining down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its disgusting to threaten to kill children , its even worse to do it ......100 children and counting so far.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
edit;spelling

[edit on 6-1-2009 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
By that logic Hamas should come after American Israeli passport holders flying over to Israel every summer to do military service in the Occupied Territories.

Sure, why not? Because they'll get their shirts handed to them. Whoever keeps convincing the dim-wits at Hamas that they can fight tanks with home-made rockets and light infantry must have Jedi mind skills. This doesn't even make a lick of sense.

What is the goal of Hamas anyway? What do they want? Have they tried living peacably for a year yet? They should. Their current plan isn't working out, and it never will.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnny2127
Like I said, either side purposefully targeting innocents is inexcusable. I feel bad that the children of the Hamas leader died. However, considering that the Hamas leader was warned of a coming attack and did not have himself or his family leave, I find it hard to blame those deaths on Israel.

I agree that the leader should have secured the safety of his family.

And I certainly do not blame Israel. I blame the Israeli government. A massive difference in my opinion

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by t0ken
I think Hamas's leader is indirectly asking taliban alikes to target synagogues etc as their new targets.

The Taliban to target synagogues? The Taliban in Afghanistan? Do you know how many Jews are in Afghanistan? They'd need ONE bullet.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates

Originally posted by masonwatcher
By that logic Hamas should come after American Israeli passport holders flying over to Israel every summer to do military service in the Occupied Territories.

What is the goal of Hamas anyway? What do they want? Have they tried living peacably for a year yet? They should. Their current plan isn't working out, and it never will.

According to my knowledge Hamas didn't break the ceasefire but israel did.

To gain ultimate peace,israel will have to return the lands back and the jews should swim back to where they came from.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by t0ken

The Taliban to target synagogues? The Taliban in Afghanistan? Do you know how many Jews are in Afghanistan? They'd need ONE bullet.

I said Taliban 'alikes'....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join