It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas to Kill Jewish Children All Over World

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

Doesn't that make Egypt responsible for some of these deaths because they didn't open up there border to take any in?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

oh yes and i`ve said that before - amoungst all the head banging with someone about msnbc

hamas arn`t liked by many people - the UN complained that the election wasn`t fair - didn`t stop hamas shooting all the fatah people though.

and egypt - being concerned over the spread of fundamentalism slammed the border shut

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Ok Masonwatcher, I will broaden my question. Have any militant Islamic organizations that have purposefully killed Jews, made any mistakes or unacceptable atrocities in your opinion? If so, what?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

you might want to change hat to israelis - as persian jews or any other jews don`t really get killed - also you might want to ask why the Messianic Jews were attacked and had there bibles burnt by rabbis

extremism happens everywhere

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

To avoid my kids from getting hit with artillery we'd pitch a tent in the desert. The problem is that they're to busy following a script and participating in this made for the internet drama to actually care.

Apparently their role is to die like this. Maybe they can hide whereever Hamas' leaderhip is hiding. That seems to be a safe place.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by huckfinn]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
"Munich massacre
Main article: Munich massacre

The Games were marred by what has come to be known as the Munich massacre. On September 5 a group of eight Palestinian terrorists belonging to the Black September organization broke into the Olympic Village and took eleven Israeli athletes hostage in their apartment, killing two of the hostages in the apartment after fighting back; the subsequent standoff in the Olympic Village lasted for almost 18 hours.

During a botched German rescue attempt at the military airport of Fürstenfeldbruck, where the captors with their hostages had been transferred by helicopter, ostensibly to board a plane bound for an undetermined Arab country, all the surviving Israeli hostages were killed by a Palestinian who threw a grenade into the helicopter carrying the hostages in one helicopter and another Palestinian who sprayed the second helicopter with machine gun fire.
All but three of the Palestinians were killed as well. Two of those three were supposedly killed later by the Mossad. Jamal Al-Gashey is believed to be the sole survivor, and is still living today in hiding in an unspecified Arab country. The Olympic events were briefly suspended but Avery Brundage, the International Olympic Committee president, decided that "the Games must go on." Competition resumed a day later.

source

Although this was a Black September group and it was when Fatah was in charge, it does go to show you how far Palestinian Extremeist will go.

2 cents of some history

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by GAOTU789]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnny2127
Ok Masonwatcher, I will broaden my question. Have any militant Islamic organizations that have purposefully killed Jews, made any mistakes or unacceptable atrocities in your opinion? If so, what?

me thinks you is fishing.

In the end Israel will have to withdraw to the 67 borders and have its security guaranteed.

Once this done, a process of de-zionification be started. The Palestinians will have to be paid restitution but not to an extent harmful to Israeli development. Once a few generations pass, the old ways should be reinstated and Jews allowed to come and go as they please on Muslim lands as People of the Book.

I only hope Israelis have their religiosity encouraged and then to continue to live peaceful lives in those future days.

[edit on 073131p://pm3149 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

"Fighting intensified on the northern outskirts of Gaza City yesterday as a Hamas leader warned that the Islamists would kill Jewish children anywhere in the world in revenge for Israel’s devastating assault."

Sometimes words are worth than actions and this is a good exemple.

In theory, the best defense is a good offense...and Israel knows that better than us (Europeans & Americans), that's probably why they want to kick some Ham-ass.

Will it work even if they are successfull ? I doubt it, some other fanatic group will show up and take over again if you ask me.

Poor Palestinians, poor Israelis, you guys are in deep s--t.

My prayers go out for the innocents & childrens on both sides but also to
the young Israeli soldiers.

Cheers,
Europa

[edit on 6-1-2009 by Europa733]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

I am more wondering why you are incapable of seeing any fault whatsoever in anyone that is an enemy of Israel and purposefully kills Jews. Even if you agree with their plight, surely there is some fault any reasonable person could find. No organization is perfect, whether political or militant. Surely you can find something you dont agree with, or some atrocity you couldn't justify.

Yes? No?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

Right now Hamas is fighting the Israeli siege. That is their job as Palestinians. Their inherent defects and the mistakes they make is for another time. Any criticism of Hamas should come from the Palestinian people, they voted for them. Your concerns of Hamas is from the position of a zionist. Why should I add more grist for your mill?

Your query for a yes or no accompanied by exasperation is manipulative and has no bearing on the wrongness of the Israeli action.

Sorry dude, we can discuss Hamas during the Palestinian election?

[edit on 083131p://pm3131 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

So criticism of Hamas is only for Palestinians, but you seem to have no issue with anyone including yourself criticizing Israel, Jews, and what you call Zionists. According to your logic, only other Israeli's or "Zionists" should criticize them.

Now personally I don't believe that and think a true criticism from any source is still the truth. Now if you want to be ignorant enough to call me a Zionist because I happen to be born in the US, that is your problem. Zionism has a philosophy behind it, and you cannot blanketly anyone that backs Israel or criticizes Hamas and Hezbollah a Zionist. The equivalent is me calling you a Islamic extremist or terrorist because you defend Hamas and Palestinians. If I did that or someone else did, that would be wrong.

An inability to admit any fault in your own groups or those you support is a weakness my friend.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Hamas leaders get their paycheques from the same side

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I am not very educated on this subject but my father was a navy seal and he had been over in this region... he explained to me that hamas sets up their rockets near schools hospitals etc. so when the Israelis retaliate it makes them look like they intended to bomb the school or hospital or wherever they have it near.. dont take me as a zionist or whatever because i dont support either side of this, just explaining what i was told from somebody who had it explerienced it first hand.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
HMMM, Just what they really wanted to say to make the world believe they are the 'good guys' eh?
Just goes to show that if your losing respect from anyone you go around saying we'll kill children.
Well done Hamas, and to think I actually thought about respecting you for standing up for your people ( apparently ) but now it seems that you are just a terrorist organisation after all.
If you really wanted to prove that you ARE the injured party then maybe you should stop firing rockets and blowing people up and shouting " kill children" and let the other side keep firing, that way people may actually start to belive you for oncce but with comments like "kill Jewish Children" , I don't think you ARE the injured party are you?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The life of a child, any child holds the same value as a child anywhere in the world. Just because those being killed are Palestinian children doesn't make it of lesser value than that of another anywhere in the world. Even that of your own.

an eye for an eye, and the whole world goes blind.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Obliterated

I agree with you completely. Anyone targeting children is wrong. I just don't get why so many of the Anti-Israel posters can't even bring themselves to say that it is wrong of Hamas to say this and try to kill Jewish children. Most just justify or minimize the statement. Targeting of innocents is evil no matter how you look at it.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
As I've mentioned in another thread...
Hamas: Armed men with guns fighting for the same cause, namely the extinction of Israel.

Yes! Soldiers of Allah who have been ordained to fight by him to kill all non believers too. For this the means don't count. The end does.

And the ‘means’ could even be Palestinian women and children being used as human shields and cannon fodder by them! The Hamas are the chosen ones. Allah's soldiers. And so is the Islamic Jihad in Palestine, the Hezbollah in Lebanon, the Lashkar-e-Toiba in Kashmir, Bosnia, Afghanistan and Chechnya and of course Al Qaeda which has spread its tentacles far and wide.

These brave soldiers of Allah which include suicide bombers that blow up innocent women and children, without batting an eye, have been promised the land of 30 virgins if they die for Allah whilst killing the infidels!

Makes me wonder if evolution of the human soul is actually on a path of regression where these turds are concerned!

Jeeez!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
As is usually the case for incidents which cast Israel in a horrible light, the ones responsible are Israel's enemy.

HAMAS game is to use Western values against Israel. It is not an Islamic value to protect life at all cost. To die in the cause of Allah is to go to paradise.. to them it's a win-win situation to be killed if by dying you help the Jihad.

Western value , derived from the Bible, is to protect life and not kill indiscriminately.

HAMAS , Hezbellah and the like deliberately provoke attack on the Arab Civilians because they know the Hate-the-West Media and Leftists and maladjusted Righties will then seize upon the opportunity to declare Israel immoral.

Now then here is video from 29 Oct 2007 of HAMAS firing mortars from the school grounds

This is from an AP Story

www.google.com...

Palestinian residents speaking on condition of anonymity because of fear of retribution said that several militants ran toward the crowd, trying to use it as cover, when the first Israeli mortar shell missed them.

Gaza militants used to wear black or khaki uniforms, but since the start of the Israeli offensive have been operating in civilian clothing, blending into crowds.

However, with Israeli forces moving deeper into Hamas' home turf after a week of aerial assaults, the Islamic militants are improving their odds. Hamas has boasted that it prepared deadly surprises for Israeli forces and Tal said that includes booby-traps and tunnels.

On Monday, three Israeli soldiers were killed by friendly fire when a tank crew took aim at the wrong house. In a separate incident, another soldier was killed by an errant tank shell.

And here is Fathi Ahmad Hammad, of the Palestinian Legislative Council, saying the obvious. They are Islamists. Islam does not value the protection of the life.. only doing whatever it takes to harm their enemy and help the cause of Islam:

"[The enemies of Allah] do not know that the Palestinian people has developed its [methods] of death and death-seeking. For the Palestinian people, death has become an industry, at which women excel [V: They should go shopping instead], and so do all the people living on this land. The elderly excel at this, and so do the mujahideen and the children. This is why they have formed human shields of the women, the children, the elderly, and the mujahideen, in order to challenge the Zionist bombing machine. It is as if they were saying to the Zionist enemy: "We desire death like you desire life." "

So there you have it.

So if you know HAMAS strategy is to use your own values against you, the way to defeat that strategy is to not play their game.

When Israel responds to provocation which results in Civilian Deaths, direct your anger towards HAMAS. HAMAS killed them

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
The Palestinians are destroying their own children.

This
(videos non-graphic)

becomes this

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
As I've mentioned in another thread...
Hamas: Armed men with guns fighting for the same cause, namely the extinction of Israel.

And the ‘means’ could even be Palestinian women and children being used as human shields and cannon fodder by them! The Hamas are the chosen ones. Allah's soldiers. And so is the Islamic Jihad in Palestine, the Hezbollah in Lebanon, the Lashkar-e-Toiba in Kashmir, Bosnia, Afghanistan and Chechnya and of course Al Qaeda which has spread its tentacles far and wide.

Well if genocide wasn't commited against the muslims and illegal wars waged against them than you wouldn't have to face the 'Soldiers of Allah'.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join