It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas to Kill Jewish Children All Over World

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Hamas to target Jews all over world

www.timesonline.co.uk

Fighting intensified on the northern outskirts of Gaza City yesterday as a Hamas leader warned that the Islamists would kill Jewish children anywhere in the world in revenge for Israel’s devastating assault.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6-1-2009 by johnny2127]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I want to see how the Hamas apologists will justify that radical Islamics will now target Jews all over the world for what is going on in Gaza.

In my opinion there is zero excuse to purposefully target those in no way even related to the conflict. If innocent civilians are targeted by either side ON PURPOSE it is WRONG. But to take it a step further and start killing Jews all over the world just because they are Jewish? This is the movement that Israel is fighting against, and this is how low they will stoop.

www.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnny2127

In my opinion there is zero excuse to purposefully target those in no way even related to the conflict.

The Israeli military bombed the home of a top Hamas leader. They killed him. And they also killed his children. They knew it was a family home yet they continued to purposefully target those in no way even related to the conflict

Unless you consider the innocent children of military personal a viable and just target.

Oh. They also bombed a school. Get 'em early eh?! Nip it in the bud?!

And for the record: Both Hamas and Israel need to start talking and stop the killing.

[edit on 6/1/2009 by skibtz]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Well..

if Hamas shares the same world view as myself, it probably appears to them the the USA (or in their eyes, the whole western 'world') is out to kill all Muslims everywhere and destroy any shred of Islamic culture.

And by their Islamic belief of 'an eye for an eye.... etc', then they are only doing what they believe is right.

Which is the same as all that anybody ever does.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

In my opinion there is zero excuse to purposefully target those in no way even related to the conflict.

so explain the schools being bombed?

BOTH sides are doing it , hamas talks the talk but are powerless outside of gaza , so they can say all the bollocks they want because , it *likely* (have to out the disclaimer) in reality won`t happoen.

unlike F-15`s dropping bombs on schools.

STOP THE KILLING

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I am an open apologist for the PALESTINIAN people.

Hamas is another story.

I think it is tragic that the Palestinians live in such hopeless conditions that they have to choose to elect a group such as Hamas to guide / lead them.

Considering the conditions Israel has created for these people it is sadly not a huge surprise.

Hamas may be talking about killing children while Israel DOES.

Both sides carry blame in this continuing conflict, but Israel needs a reality check. They are nothing with out the USA and other western nations who prop them up and they may want to consider exactly what that means.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

Like I said, either side purposefully targeting innocents is inexcusable. I feel bad that the children of the Hamas leader died. However, considering that the Hamas leader was warned of a coming attack and did not have himself or his family leave, I find it hard to blame those deaths on Israel.

I will never support intentionally killing innocent people. But there is a difference between a legitimate military target with collateral damage killing innocents, and flat out targeting them as Hamas does. Keep in mind, Hamas is purposefully putting its weapons placements in civilian areas, and weapons caches in Mosques, schools and homes.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I would like to see how the zionist apologists justify the murder of over 200 children in the past 10days.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by selfisolated

So you think it ok for Hamas to kill Jews all over the world? Are you kidding? If you really think that, then you have removed all of your own credibility.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I thought people said Hamas didn't target children.

Guess by their own admission they do. This tilts me in the direction that they use children as shields. Because to threaten to kill children shows you have no morals.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I agree with Johnny. Nothing makes that okay. Israelis avoid killing women and children as much as they can- they don't often send suicide bombers into schools or markets.

If I hear the word "Zionist" one more time I might flip.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
You do know there are jewish people living in gaza right? i very much doubt these claims since the jews in gaza would be the first target and are brothers and sisters with the majority muslim population.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This sounds just like the guy in church who said we should kill all Muslim children so they won't grow up to be terrorists.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Animal

I feel bad for the Palestinian people as well.

You have to remember, Hamas and Hezbollah have been killing Israeli and Jewish children for decades. Flat out targeting innocent children and adults.

Anyone that does that is wrong and you have to admit that. If Israel targets innocents, they are wrong. If Hamas or anyone else targets innocent Jews, they are wrong.

What Hamas just announced they are doing is indefensible.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

-Snip-

Hamas leader kills his own kids isn't a new story anyways, palestinians have a long and illustrious career at killing their own children. Sometimes its Honor Killing, other times its to make them a martyr and kill Jews in a suicide vest and sometimes they put their kids where they know Israeli bombs will go, it is called human shields to the rest of the world. You know the best part about Hamas leaders keeping their wives and kids with them, it guarantees that their won't be a monarchy or familial line of succession. Your son can't be the next leader if you took him with you can he?

Mod Edit: No Personal Atacks On Other Members.

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, hateful and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

Terms and Conditions

[edit on 6-1-2009 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

And the Israelis target children for real instead of shouting it out in the heat of battle. But I suppose as a zionist you understand an eye for an eye so if Hamas makes moves to answer Israel taste for children's lives, you will have no problems.

The only recorded evidence of children being used as human shields are of the Israelis.

Have a look;

uk.youtube.com...

uk.youtube.com...

And please don't bore us by posting heavily edited tripe from unknown sources and pass it off as Palestinians using their own children as protection. That's so hackneyed and embarrassing for you.

[edit on 013131p://pm3143 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnny2127

So you think it ok for Hamas to kill Jews all over the world? Are you kidding? If you really think that, then you have removed all of your own credibility.

If you actually read into what I said, you would see that isn't the case at all.

All I'm saying is, if the USA/Israel/Zionist coalition is so hellbent on destroying Islamic culture, then of course Hamas are going to retaliate.

Just the same as if a bunch of Islamists, or Jews, or even bloody Chinese were trying to destroy my country or culture, stopping at nothing, being ruthlessly arrogant and arrogantly ruthless, then I'd do the same.

Theres no point defending either 'side' in this argument because no progress will be made until both can agree to lay down their weapons. However, thanks to the brutal century-old Zionist propaganda machine, Western people are generally too stupid to see this and are determined that these evil Muslims must be destroyed.

Example to illustrate:

Go and watch Harold And Kumar - Escape from Guantanamo Bay.
Right at the start of the film, where they are on the plane and Kumar is in the toilet with his pipe, and gets his lighter out.
The elderly white woman looks over, and instead of seeing a 20-something stoner, she sees a crazy terrorist with a big beard and a turban, who is laughing whilst about to set off a bomb. She then screams 'terrorist' and blah blah, watch the film if you wanna know.

MY POINT IS

Think for yourself.
Analyse ALL the evidence from BOTH sides.
Don't blindly believe what you're being told.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
so explain the schools being bombed?

No schools were bombed and you would know that if you didn't watch or read Iranian News Service...

Israelie strike NEAR school

Read that one and see the truth, and stay of the Iranian News Service if you want truth...

No School was bombed, bombs fell near a school where Hamas was firing rockets from and Israel took out Hamas. Even if a school had been hit, which one wasn't, it doesn't mean it was targeted. Everyone has seen the rockets and missiles that go awry before, Chinese Embassy or the milk factory or the phone company. stuff happens in war and it aint always pretty...

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

By quoting Jewish law:

"Eye for eye, tooth for tooth."

[edit on 6-1-2009 by DangerDeath]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

LOL now we are trying to kill Islamic Culture in Gaza, cause everyone knows that Gaza is the last bastion of Islam in the world and should it go down by the American Zionist that would be the end of ISlamic Culture...

ROFLMAO
Someone looks silly!

If it were only that easy!

Harold and Kumar -
, you are a card I will give you that. I laughed my hind end ff at your post, you should be a Hamas spokesman with that wonderful grab bag of analogies you have...

[edit on 1/6/2009 by theindependentjournal]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join