It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistling Ears

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
When i was a regular clubber i oftenly came out of night clubs having my ears whistling, mostly in a tolerable intensity. I wasn t too bothered since i was mostly quite drunk, and very passionate with clubbing music etc.

I know i don t only speak for my self.

Similar whistling can occur when you have been in a quiet room with no noise whatsoever. This is not often but sometimes it happens. I don t fully understand this, but i would say it could be normal.
Some people will notice this in a number of occasions, and many can be explained.

However lately i have noticed a new kind of ear whistling, last night actually.

I live within a 1000 Km radius of Gaza, home of the recent unfortunate events...

(Anyway i don t wan t to comment on the events there. It makes me feel extremely sad, and sorry for my felow Earthlings on both sides of the dispute for different reasons at present.)

Anyway, sorry for the loss of momentum on the subject but i feel it will help you get a picture of what i am talking about. So lets go on...

I live within a 1000 Km radius of Gaza, home of the recent unfortunate events...

Last evening about 22:00 i was in my office sitting on my computer doing my staff etc. Temperature was normal. Noise levels were normal and variable from mouse clicks to tapping into my keyboard, to road noise to some music. General everyday ambient sounds. NORMAL.
And then... suddenly i get this weird intense (not too loud nor painfull) ear whistling. I wasn t paranoid nor do i have any condition to cause this. I am perfectly normal. It happens to many people. However there was a distinct fashion in the way of this whistling.
It lasted about 3-5 minutes. It certainly had stopped after less than 8 minutes. Normally when this (rarely) happens you don t have any control of the duration- you cannot make it stop. It will go when it wants or when you fall asleep. (Very rarely you can also wake up whith it even after having slept, but i will call that a ... headache!
)

So the duration was relatively limited, but there was something about that whistling that made me notice it. There was a depth to it a feel of being signaled or subdued to something. I did not pay any further attention and went on with my work up to about 23:30.

I left the office with my bike and went ahead meeting a friend of mine.

Surprise!!! Do you know what was whithin his first few comments.

:@x#!*^X| HELL MATE, EVER SINCE THIS #!:@x*^X| HAPPENS TO THE PALESTINIANS FROM THE ISRAELY I FEEL MESSED UP... NOT TO MENTION THAT BLUDY EAR WHISTLING EARLIER...

I was struck!
i asked him back about the whistling and he explained it to me in a similar fashion as i had felt it both in lenght and feel.

Amazed as i was i took it for a play of chance. The so called coincidence.

Guess what. Today i have met 3 people, none of them sik. Two with headacheas out of the blue, with feeling of excaustion with no reason behind that and a state of being fed up...(with what? they did not know...) The other person was just like hypnotised-said she is not well and had to go home to relax or sleep.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moreover today i saw an extended number of people being agressive, negative and insultive. Even within ATS earlier while on another thread...
(what a dissapointment... but at least that can be considered.......usual and normal)

So assuming that most of people visiting ATS are broad minded and well informed, what are your views?

Have you had any signs or experience similar to what i have described?

Is the war in our modern days taking new paths, new directions and utilising new technologies on an intrahuman level?

These new weapons, if they are, do they give as a chance being normal?

Are there military mashines that utilise these tecdhnologies whithin a range or are we fired even through our daily life appliances?

Is the weather affecting the effectiveness of all this?

Is it out there (here)?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

Interesting!

You could try here:
Sonic Weaponry
Israels Sonic Weapon "The Scream"

Hope you find what you're after!

IRM

[edit on 5/1/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

thank you IRM !

Here is an extract of IRM s second link.

All Things Considered: June 13, 2005 MELISSA BLOCK, host: Two weeks ago, the Israeli Army used a new non-lethal weapon to disperse a crowd of hundreds of Palestinians who were demonstrating against Israel's security barrier. The army calls the weapon the Scream. The device emits bursts of sound that cause an overwhelming sense of dizziness and nausea. According to a spokeswoman for the Israeli Army, soldiers used the Scream after Palestinians began throwing rocks at the soldiers. And, the army spokeswoman said, the Scream could potentially be used this summer against Israeli settlers in the Gaza Strip if they resist evacuation orders.

I looks that after all i may be right...

However i live in Greece so 1000 Km away. Could this if it is the case affect people at such a distance?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GEORGETHEGREEK
CUT...
However i live in Greece so 1000 Km away. Could this if it is the case affect people at such a distance?

Perhaps Greece's recent civil unrest is being addressed in a strange new way. Welcome to the future.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
HELOO!!!!!!!!
anybody there?
i see this thread dying and before that happent i would like to know if there are other people out there hearing pitching sounds.........

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
sound can be used to alter the patterns of brainwaves.

for example an 10hz ultrasound wave will cause the brains water molecules to resonate at a similiar freq thus causing the electric voltages of the brain to also tune in to this freq.
acoustic mind control is a reality,simple and cheaper than other methods.

its remarkble the number of people whom are saying they are hearing strange high pitced ultrasound esk noises,i know where there coming from,they grays themselves amidts us as humans and in humans,mind control machines.

hell the audible freq are the ones we can actually here,we could be barrarged with inaudible freq and we wouldnt even know it!

heres another thread talking of it
www.abovetopsecret.com...

to combat it emmit an interfernce sound wave of your own,you want to target the schumann anti mind control freq of 7.83 mhz.7.83 mhz is what the earths natural electrical freq is.

heres a list of the known freq effects upon the brain,thier electrical, but acoustic soundwaves cause the same effect via a slieghtly different process.
www.lunarsight.com...

you need yourself an ultrasound emitter however.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by welivefortheson]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Could I also suggest a thread of my own ::How many people here get ringing in their ears/head?:: It got 160 replie, most of them sensible, a few not quite as sensible.

And ps, odd whistling and ringing noises have plagued my life for as long as I can remember - some times after a particularly bad session (usually at night) I hear that some earthquake type disaster has happened, one I remember was Indian ones with major mud slides a few years back, also the more recent China ones... But considering I always have some level of erroneous noise I could easily be linking those wrongly.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by GEORGETHEGREEK
HELOO!!!!!!!!
anybody there?
i see this thread dying and before that happent i would like to know if there are other people out there hearing pitching sounds.........

Ever been bullied, messed with, or perhaps you are simply looking for another way to prank friends or foes with some tiny gizmos? The Mind Molester and Sonic Nausea are great little gadgets that could physically cause some discomfort to your victims. This is a great way for Geeks to fight back with what they are best with. The Mind Molester is categorized as a mid-level revenge tool, and is a simple gadget which is meant to continuously annoy. It delivers short, yet powerful sound bursts through a tiny and easily hidden tech device. Since it annoys at random intervals, it may not cause enough suspicion to be searched for, and even if it does…the Geeks must hide it well....

Mind Molester link....
Now if this nifty item is available to John Q Public..... imagine what the thugs who rule this planet have available to them. Welcome to the future...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Whistling in the ears can also be associated with smoking cigerettes,,ordinary tobacco.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Well, i am a smoker. Heavy one too - on the process of quiting.
However i don t get my ears whistling...
ok i know what you mean, that little ambient noise, but i rarelly get it.

Anyway, thanks for the info! i didn t know smoking can do that too!!!!!!!

[edit on 7/1/2009 by GEORGETHEGREEK]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
tinnitus can be hereditory, or from hearing damage

myself, i have a family history of deafness or at the least some hearing problems.

my mum has a buzz type of tinnitus. like the buzzing power lines make on a hot day.

mine is a high pitched tone, much like the ones you hear in a hearing test.

tinnitus is actually your ears thinking they hear a sound when they are not.
for some its temporary, for some its permanent.
myself, i have the permanent type although you can use sounds (music etc) to distract your ears from it

this is why some find actually making some type of noise (eg fan, radio etc) will make it go away... your giving your ears something to tune into, instead of tuning into a defect in your hearing.

hearing damage is irrepairable, and your ears do not feel pain with loud music.
you could have it cranking and not realise your destroying your hearing.

theres a bunch of hairs in your ear drum that vibrate when you hear noise, and send the signal to our brain which we know as a sound.
think of them like blades of grass that make up your lawn

listening to loud music, noises etc for extended periods is like getting your lawn mower out and cutting the grass down to dirt level, leaving no blades, only the roots.

once this has happened to your ears they can never grow back. and thats what makes you feel like someone turned down the volume, because those hairs are not long enough to easily detect the vibrations.
effectively, you will now have to listen to everything at a loud volume just to get those hairs to give a response.

[edit on 17/2/09 by Obliv_au]

top topics

join