It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New video of all three towers

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reminder to all federal conspiracy theorists. that are KNOWINGLY supporting a false version of events.. You will be prosecuted for aiding and abetting war criminals and for treason.. It may be next year or it may be 20 years.. it will happen.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

and last I checked the empire state building is still standing..

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Spectre0o0

Perhaps this has been noted before, but at about 6:27 of the video you linked - tw.youtube.com... - , Scott Forbes , employee of Fiduciary Trust, a WTC tenant, mentions "The tenants - the people from Aon who had been there were moved somewhere else".

So I Googled up 'Aon', and I arrived at the Board of Directors page.

If indeed the same 'Aon', then I guess we have another 'nothing to see here-coincidence'.

www.aon.com...

Richard B. Myers
General, USAF, Ret.

Former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

www.aon.com...

Aon Corporation is the leading global provider of risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human capital consulting. Through its 36,000 professionals worldwide, Aon readily delivers distinctive client value via innovative and effective risk management and workforce productivity solutions.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

Sounds like a veiled threat there..are you sure you want to stick with something like that?

BTW, the ESB and the WTC do not even begin to compare to each other, different construction, different aircraft and one hell of a big difference in the magnitude of the impacts.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

its not a threat... Just like the Nazis were prosecuted long after there war crimes so will the people involved in this conspiracy.. if you commit a crime and are involved in the conspiracy of it you will pay for it.. its very simple ..

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

one hell of a difference please explain how much of a difference lol? what speed was the b-25 going at? and what speed were the jets...? also how much larger is a 757 vs A B-25 ? you will find the differences to be not so much.. Also explain how the empire state building design can better support an aircraft impact...

"correction made to model of aircraft"

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

Sounds like a veiled threat there..are you sure you want to stick with something like that?

BTW, the ESB and the WTC do not even begin to compare to each other, different construction, different aircraft and one hell of a big difference in the magnitude of the impacts.

As long as you are not knowingly spreading disinfo you have nothing to worry about right?

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

the only reason you should take this as a threat is if you are knowingly spreading disinfo... well are you?

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

First off it was a b 25 that hit the empire statebuilding. B52 wasnt built for almost 10 years later. Do you know the difference between a b25 and a 757?

B-25 total weight 33,000 lbs, fuel capacity 670 gal.
757 total weight 255,000 lbs, fuel capacity over 11,000 gal.

Stop watching loose change and believing everything they say. This just proves you believe everything they say.

There is no evidence of thermite, just speculation.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

As long as you are not knowingly spreading disinfo you have nothing to worry about right?

I would watch what you are saying. You have already spread a lot of disinfo in your post. B52 hahahah.
Do some research. And I am not talking about watch a video some college kids produced with ominous music and many many falicies.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

oh really funny.. it was just a typo which was corrected and duly noted...... nice try lol

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

reply to post by tide88

oh really funny.. it was just a typo which was corrected and duly noted...... nice try lol

And do you know the difference between a b25 and a 757?

B-25 total weight 33,000 lbs, fuel capacity 670 gal.
757 total weight 255,000 lbs, fuel capacity over 11,000 gal.

Quite a big difference between the two. A b 25 is no bigger then a small personal jet. And the speed difference between the two.

And not to mention the building stuctures are completly different. That there is no real proof of thermite, only speculation. And one more thing, those building didnt collapse at free fall rate. If this was the case you would not see the top of the building falling faster then the rest of the building.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

I am not the one involved in a conspiracy ... and having a typo does not constitute disinfo.... remember if there is FULL investigation into 911 in the future it will be people who knowingly spread disinfo that are going to pay... not people trying to get to the truth..

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Not freefall.. tell me what would constitute freefall in a collapse from that height?

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

No evidence.. are you sure you want to continue with that statement? are you knowingly spreading disinfo?

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

reply to post by tide88

I am not the one involved in a conspiracy ... and having a typo does not constitute disinfo.... remember if there is FULL investigation into 911 in the future it will be people who knowingly spread disinfo that are going to pay... not people trying to get to the truth..

Prepare to pay dearly then. Also why dont you just go back and erase that post you made of the b25. It doesnt compare at all the 9/11 The planes on 9/11 were 8 times larger, 3 times faster, and hold almost 20 times more fuel.

As for your free fall question.

In every photo and every video, you can see columns far outpacing the collapse of the building. Not only are the columns falling faster than the building but they are also falling faster than the debris cloud which is ALSO falling faster than the building. This proves the buildings fell well below free fall speed. That is, unless the beams had a rocket pointed to the ground.
Not Freefall

[edit on 2-1-2009 by tide88]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunarminer
As the fuel from the jets burned, it started to cook the columns. As the columns heated up, the strength of the cables within the columns changed. If you don't know, metals are weaker the closer they get to their melting point. At 3000 degrees, the jet fuel heated the columns enough to cause the cables to fail.

This is merely a question for you because one thing stood out in your description.

You stated:

At 3000 degrees, the jet fuel heated the columns enough to cause the cables to fail.

As I understood it, jet fuel burns at 800 to 1500 F.

I found this article at Popular Mechanics and read it.

Popular Mechanics

FACT: Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F, not hot enough to melt steel (2750°F).

And even with the surrounding interior burning, it would not reach temps you describe.

while the jet fuel was the catalyst for the WTC fires, the resulting inferno was intensified by the combustible material inside the buildings, including rugs, curtains, furniture and paper. NIST reports that pockets of fire hit 1832°F.

So, can you tell me where you are getting 3000 degrees?

Just side note: I am on the fence about the events that are discussed in this thread as with the entire 911 situation. I'm just asking a question.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88

reply to post by tide88

Prepare to pay dearly then. Also why dont you just go back and erase that post you made of the b25. It doesnt compare at all the 9/11 The planes on 9/11 were 8 times larger, 3 times faster, and hold almost 20 times more fuel.

As for your free fall question.

In every photo and every video, you can see columns far outpacing the collapse of the building. Not only are the columns falling faster than the building but they are also falling faster than the debris cloud which is ALSO falling faster than the building. This proves the buildings fell well below free fall speed. That is, unless the beams had a rocket pointed to the ground.
Not Freefall

[edit on 2-1-2009 by tide88]

look like you are threatning me directly.. is this what you are doing?

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lunarminer

Jet fuel does not burn at 3000 degrees, Centigrade or Fahrenheit, that's a fact, even adding all the combustibles in the buildings the fire would never have reached that temp. Jet fuel CANNOT melt steel, if it could foundries would not need to use induction and arc furnaces, would they? In 1 atmosphere 101.3 kPa normal air pressure, there is not enough oxygen to reach 1500 degrees to 1650 degrees Celcius, the melting point of iron. When exposed to enough fuel and air for a long period of time, it is possible to get the steel red hot, but not "white hot" on the verge of melting. That is why your barbeque grills, frying pans and cooking pots made of steel do not end up rubbery and guey, like melted glue.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

No evidence.. are you sure you want to continue with that statement? are you knowingly spreading disinfo?

No are you. And for you to even say people in future a going to be punished for spreading disinfo tells me what kind a person I am have a debate with. You just making things up as you go. And for every video you produce by some amature or so called truther I can post something that debunks it.
thermite

Actually why dont you just read that whole site. Maybe you will learn something. And yes I have seen all the videos you have posted and will post.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join