It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New video of all three towers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

topple your government

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Once again, I am surprised that the towers stood as long as they did from the damage they suffered from the airliners. As for "demolition" still do not see any evidence of that.

lol....what about all the eye witness testimonies

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
There's tonnes of threads that debate the evidence - but I have to say I agree with other posters who have pointed out there isn't actually anything new in this video footage - certainly nothing that adds to the case for controlled demolitions.

I can't really see what this adds to the debate - beyond affording those with strong views another opportunity to rehash the same old arguments at one another again, often aggressively.

All footage of the events of 9/11 is of course useful, the more original source material the better. But I haven't read or seen one original post here that I haven't read in previous threads. Sadly, what tends to make conspiracy theories and debates fade away is indifference and tedium - two things that this thread, in my judgement, does a fair amount to encourage...

LW

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

posted by theresult
way to much dust.

That bulidng turned INTO DUST or is that just me??

posted by Mikey84

It's just you.

It actually turned into a very high pile of rubble.... plenty of photos on the net, just search.

Oh really? Just how high were the debris piles from two 110 story Towers? Perhaps it is you who needs to look at the available photos on the net, and then you will find that the 47 story WTC7 had a much higher relative debris pile. All three skyscrapers essentially fell straight down; none toppled to the side. The towers were explosive top-down demolitions - blowing the exterior walls in every direction.

Debris pile

The Towers did turn into dust. The concrete floors and office furniture and ceiling tiles and trapped people and firemen were pulverized in midair as everything was magically turned into dust. At the same time, 8000 pound exterior wall sections were hurled 600 feet away into other buildings, in every direction.

Flaws in the official 9/11 account — the explosive disintegration of the WTC twin towers

Over 300 bone fragments from the pulverized trapped people and firemen were later found on the roof of the 40 story former Deutsche Bank building. (former 130 Liberty Street - Bankers Trust)

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by vBreezo

A few years after the first attempt on the WTC in 1991, the insurance companies and property owners of the surrounding area insisted that something be done to prevent either building from toppling over into the streets of the financial district in case future attempts on the buildings were successful. In 1994, Controlled Demolition, Inc. was awarded the contract and they spent the next three years installing demolition devices. The controls for the demolition were in WTC7 and could only be activated by the mayor of NYC, the building owner and a representative of FEMA.

Please, oh please give me a source for this information you have. I think it is hilarious that you have been given 7+ stars for your post and not one person has asked you to back up your claim. It just goes to show how blindly people will go along with what they want to believe without any proof what so ever. Welcome to the 911 truth movement!

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Spectre0o0

You might want to do some better research, because you post is filled with inaccurate information. There was never a complete power down...there were a couple floors in one tower that were down for less than 24 hours. And Mr Ventura's time as a "SEAL" as opposed to being in the UDT is being questioned...mainly by former SEALS. Which doesnt matter other than he has NO experience with wiring buildings for implosion, thats not what they train for.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

What about them? Most accounts that end up online are generally taken out of context. In addition, in ANY large office building fire you are going to hear small explosions. Explosions do not mean that TNT, C-4, Semtex etc.. were present.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Sorry SPreston but that is not proof that they were demoed. Seeing something of this magnitude has never happened before you dont know what the debris pile should look like. Now if there was another building with structure as the WTC demoed and we can compare then maybe you have something. But for you too say that the debris pile proves anything is rediculous. Just to add, I am not saying the debris pile proves it wasnt demoed either. I am just saying it proves nothing.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Not to mention that first pic he posted, just shows whats left of 5 and 6 and really does not relate to his post.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Up from Manhattan towers tall
Like pride that cometh before the fall
Run little piggies, Run run run.
Run from the sound of the Mohammedan gun.

Down below in retreat.
Sound the tread of running feet.
Quick now hurry. Don't be slow.
Clear ground zero before the buildings blow.

Oh my God! They scream in fright.
Piles smoulder through the night.
Run little piggies. Run run run.
Run from the death of the Mohammedan gun.

If you ask me, it was 19 short-haired friends of Allah who smashed your towers, blasted your pentagon, and sent thousands on New Yorkers stampeding away in fright. The fear of death, especially violent mutilating death is quite a motivator. I bet a lot of those absconders had never run that hard and long in their lives.

What about my train being derailed in Ireland after six months of felony terrorist threats, and the terrorists being protected from arrest and prosecution. Guess why I was corresponding with persons in Saudi Arabia in 1997, and putting forth such a scenario of airplan attacks, and coming to Florida for the training to do them.

How do you feel when it happens to you? What comes around goes around.
It's gonna keep going around too. Don't be fooled. They will hit you again. sometime.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
What I have never understood about the naysayers of the demolition theory is this.

If your theory of the towers "collapsing" were correct, then the bridges that fell out in California during the earthquake would have been turned to dust as well, yet they didn't.

The towers did not 'collapse'.

They were pulverized by forces that to this day are being questioned.

I posted a long time ago about what I thought had the power to 'pulverize' concrete and steel, to the point of having "pools of molten metal running in the sub basement", but I suppose I was thought of as a kook.

Look into MAZER technology. It was just used recently to bring down a satellite by the Pentagon. We have weapons technology that will blow your socks off. The MAZER is used to burrow holes thru the mountains for military underground bases. It's not sci-fi stuff...it's real.

The ONLY way you can have a building implode/collapse in on itself, AND explode (see the debris shooting 'up' and away from the buildings) is to use some sort of MAZER technology to vibrate the concrete and steel at such a high rate as to cause pulverization.

One more thing.....I'm pretty sure that the technology that was used to bring those buildings down wasn't implemented by a bunch of towel headed losers living in caves 6000 miles away. Could be done, but it was most likely closer to home.

Check it out for yourselves and you will see how ridiculous your theory sounds in regards to structurally sound buildings 'collapsing"

JMHO!

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

You my good sir are simply a sheep.There is much proof of them bieng taken down and not by an airliner.I have said it once and I will say it again,you are simply a sheep.Open your eyes and see how they are controlling you.I believe you are smarter than that.My Dad is the same way,and the main reason he believes that crap is because if he where to open his eyes,it would completly destroy his view of america and all he believes in.You are no diffrent.Just open your eyes and see for yourself.At the very least,you will not be a pawn in there game.And just mabie you will be able to see all the other things that they are doing to us.Please,if not for you,then for your children!

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
That was a very informative video you can actually see one of the bombs go off. I hope the person who took it is safe. An F.Y.I. to people who may not know, planes crashing into the TOP of a skyscraper will not make it collapse the way the towers did, as anyone with a basic understanding of architecture or even took woodshop will tell you; it would just go against physics.I mean come on people, the planes were just hanging off the towers, it was standing just fine before the bombs went off. In other videos I have seen of it, the bombs went off floor by floor. Also, I didnt see any windows or logos on the "passenger plane". The U.S. government did such a poor job pointing the finger; they made it more obvious this was a planned attack on its own people.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
when the long columns were fuly loaded witht he weight from the building above that was trasnferred rapidly from the center core of the structure it blew the outer walls out.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by rustywhite1

Comparing a bridge falling and the twin towers is rediculous. Two totally different stuctures built two different ways and destroyed differently. The rest of your post is irrelevant after your first sentence.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Just read your own source. The inner tube of concrete was prestressed concrete at 3000 psi, as I said. That was the strength part of the column, the outer steel tube was for shape.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by rustywhite1

Except, those three buildings were no longer structurally sound.

And your remark about towelheads only shows that the type of human arrogance that let us get hit so badly that day isnt confined to people in the government.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
reply to post by SPreston

Sorry SPreston but that is not proof that they were demoed. Seeing something of this magnitude has never happened before you dont know what the debris pile should look like. Now if there was another building with structure as the WTC demoed and we can compare then maybe you have something. But for you too say that the debris pile proves anything is rediculous. Just to add, I am not saying the debris pile proves it wasnt demoed either. I am just saying it proves nothing.

www.withthecommand.com...

nothing of that magnitude??? are you so sure a plane going high speed has never hit a skyscraper??

At 9:50 am on Saturday July 28, 1945, impossibility became a reality. A B-25 “Billy Mitchell” bomber belonging to the US Army Air Corps crashed into the Empire State Building. The plane was enroute to the Newark Airport located in New Jersey when it struck the 102-story structure. The odds against such an incident ever happening were computed as being 10,000 to 1. But weather flying conditions at the time helped contribute to the incident.
Lt. Col. William F. Smith a 27-year-old West Point Graduate was piloting the plane at the time of the incident. He was a combat veteran and had flown for two years over the skies of Europe. During his time in Europe he had amassed over a thousand hours flying time. For the hours he had flown Col. Smith was awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross, Air Medal and the Croix de Guerre for his wartime service in the European theater.

This flight originated in New Bedford, Mass and attempts to land at LaGuardia airport were unsuccessful due to the dense fog that had socked in the area. The plane then turned and headed for Newark airport. LaGuardia tower told Col. Smith that the ceiling was near zero and visibility forward would be limited to three miles. The air traffic controller also added that because of the conditions the top of the Empire State Building was not visible.

People walking on the streets below at approximately 9:48 am looked up and briefly caught a glimpse of the bomber flying through the clouds as it just missed the Rockefeller center. Eyewitness accounts say the plane was flying about 500 feet when the near miss occurred. The plane then banked sharply up and disappeared into the fog.

No one knows for sure, but investigators believe that Col. Smith looked down through a break in the cloud cover and saw a curved river and thought it to be the East River, when in fact it was the Hudson. Seeing this curve it is believed that he then descended for his approach at Newark airport. It is believed that the planes speed at this time was 225 mph. Within seconds the plane was closing rapidly on the Empire State Building. Col. Smith attempted to veer away from the structure but his proximity to the building would not allow for such an evasive maneuver. The plane impacted the78th and 79th floors on the towers north end. The impact of the plane created an 18 x 20 foot hole in the side of the tower. This crash caused extensive damage to the masonry exterior and the interior steel structure of the building. The 102-foot building was rocked by the impact. Many people who were in the street at the time saw flames shooting from the point of impact, which was at the 913-foot level. The impact was heard as far as two miles away. Flames and dense smoke obscured the top of the structure. Later on a wing was found on Madison Avenue, one block away.

Nearby buildings were damaged by fragments of the impact and one of the planes engines was found on the South side of the building in the top of a twelve story building. The engine had flown over thirty-third St. and had crashed through a skylight in a penthouse. The engine started a $78,000.00 fire in the studio of sculptor Henry Hering. Hotel magnet Vincent Astor owned this 12-story building.
The other engine hit the door leading into an elevator shaft and fell 80 stories. While falling the engine cut the cables on many of the elevators. A woman riding one of these elevators was sent plummeting downward, but the elevator braking system prevented a basement crash, instead the top of the elevator was crush an she was trapped in total darkness.
The fuselage of the plane disintegrated into the 78th and 79th floor killing all four onboard the B-25, as well as killing or injuring everyone working in the War Relief Services and National Catholic Welfare Conference offices. Those who perished were either killed by the flying metal or by the raging inferno that followed.

One body was found on a 72nd story ledge, but was burned beyond recognition. Only 14 people would perish in this incident and another 25 would suffer severe wounds. In the streets people were frozen in terror as they watched the events unfold. Arriving fire companies proceeded up into the building using the remaining working elevators and began to attack the blaze. Water and gasoline poured out of the gapping hole and ran down the exterior of the building.
Soon fire companies got the blaze under control and were able to extinguish it without any further calamities occurring. It took the FDNY 4 alarms to bring this situation under control.

The woman in the elevator was saved when a man named Donald Maloney who had been passing by witnessed the accident ran into a drugstore. There he demanded hypodermic needles as well as drugs and other medical supplies, he then raced into the damaged building to help. Mr. Maloney was a former hospital apprentice in the US Coast Guard. Once inside he found rescuers who had forced an opening into the crushed elevator. Mr. Maloney then lowered himself into the crushed elevator and removed the unconscious woman, upon extricating her he administered morphine to her and she was then rushed to the hospital Mr. Maloney’s actions saved the woman’s life.

There are also some interesting side notes concerning this incident:

* The Empire State Building was constructed to take the impact of a 10-ton aircraft.
* Damage to the building was estimated at $500,000.00, the Army paid up when the negotiations were lowered to $288,901.00.
* The New York Telephone Company estimated that they lost approximately $1,869.67 of equipment as a result of the crash, this was immediately paid for.
* At 200 Fifth Avenue at Childs Restaurant a plate glass window was broken which the Army paid $365.00 for.
* As for Henry Hering and his claim that his life’s work valued at $137,000.00 had been destroyed. The Army only offered him $25,000.00. (So much for the value of art).

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The evidence that supports demo of the 3 buildings is very simple.

#1 Free fall collapse is impossible in the pancake theory.. only with removing the resistance and creating a vacuum will make it possible what is the only way to remove resistance in a structure....?

#2 Evidence of Thermate found on WTC steel

#3 Eyewitness accounts of explosions going off BEFORE the planes hit..

#4 One of the towers can be seen falling over.. then it was sucked into the collapsing structure.. this violates the law of constant motion... (if a natural collapse)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join