It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New video of all three towers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
What I notice most about the video is that as always... it is vastly superior in quality to every single major news network's video feeds. Every time I see an amateur video of 9/11 I wonder why the $10,000 professional cameras couldn't do nearly as good on that day.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Plus, if the case is that WTC7 was demolished for insurance claims and such, why was not the same done for the other WTC buildings like WTC5? It suffered a partial collapse and had to be taken down. Why not have them fall and use the same explanation about thermal expansion and fires? Why have so much collateral damage and yet not as much as there could have been? I see that this was not an organized event after the planes hit. Rather, a lot of chaos entered the picture. Some buildings collapsed due to varying factors, others were damaged and had to be demolished. Others reopened in a few weeks. Some people died, others seemingly miraculously did not. I think it is fallacious to say that everyone, or about everyone, agrees that WTC 7 was demolished. People have a right to their own opinion but they don't need to go about making up other people's minds for them. Some people on both sides of this argument who keep telling each other that they need to "open their eyes" need to be paddled. No one on here is a sheep, we need to respect each other's intelligence.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Once again, I am surprised that the towers stood as long as they did from the damage they suffered from the airliners. As for "demolition" still do not see any evidence of that.

How are you surprised???? Those buildings were build to withstand planes being flown into them.....

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

Different cameras for different jobs....

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

I have to ask you if you know who owns the network news casts? It's something you need to look into. Do you know anything about the capability of agencies being able to take over control of a plane from the pilot? Have you ever personally seen a building implode?

If the answer to any of these questions is no, I suggest you look into them.
By the way, do you know what was stored in Tower 7?

Just watching a video that may or may not have been edited can't tell you the whole story. Please take the time to look into these things.

Another issue you might be interested in is why John McCain blocked families from finding out what happened to the MIA/POW's. It's a sad story but it tells the stock McCain is made of.

Please reply if you have anymore to add to these or even if you just want to tell me how crazy you think I am.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

Just thinking that many of their videos were amateur videos sent in. The footage that they did take looks to me like any other news camera video. A lot of it is actually quite good. It's just that there were a limited number of their cameras and many more average joe cameras, and thus the average joes, at times, got better angles and unique shots.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I find this kind of interesting, wasn't their stated to be only one person with a camera that day (wasn't it somebody who was touring the country to?) I'm sorry if I'm off I haven't looked to much into conspiracy theories pertaining to 9/11 and I really don't remember that much besides that and the towers falling. Though I didn't know their existed footage that was that close (Zoomed in)

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Maybe we should all not forget this report from experts. This ealed the question completely for me.

We laymen can talk all we want I alsways look for facts as w eall should.
Now prove these guys wrong and I will eat my hat!
www.ae911truth.org...

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I have read all the replies and honestly the debunkers still have no ground. Swamp you are a probably a really nice person and a reasonable guy, I say that first so you know I am not trying to attack you personally but the NIST report correct if I am wrong said that wtc7 collapsed at free fall speed. That being said I just cannot imagine in fact I would say it is impossible that the buildings bolts and supports all failed at once... at once.... at once.... explain that please and I will stand corrected. Second the idea that they demolished it on purpose for safety reasons or because later it would eventually have to be demolished is not valid. That explanation would mean that they purposely built into the building explosives... Look I am being honest here not acting on emotion, but that is just crazy and actually means that the person arguing this point also is arguing in essence there is conspiracy...

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Hats off to Controlled Demolitions Inc. and others in the industry for setting such high standards of demolition control. Of course I am not alleging that they had anything to do with the controlled demolitions we are discussing. But through their fine work they do demonstrate that the kind of control I am talking about is certainly achievable.

reply to post by ipsedixit

Exactly. If you work in demo then yea...thats the art of the thing.

If guys that work in demo begin to die like the micro biologists then ...ohoh!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Some of you seem to just want to FORGET this tragedy and move on.

Some of you so desperately want to believe it was an inside job that no amount of logic will give you pause for thought.

But regardless of who did this would not the people who were killed....MURDERED..want all of us to keep digging until we found the TRUTH?

We would be doing an injustice to those who have lost so much over this...to just move on from this and,even more so to attack those that may be innocent.

Keep searching for the truth please.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I look at it this way:

Whether or not 9/11 was a Bush Bros. production has been proven not so much by the collapse of the buildings, but by what happened AFTERWARDS. We've all been raped, robbed, and left to foot the bill. Not to mention what happened a month or so beforehand- the capture of that spy plane in China.... anyone remember that at all? No, because 9/11 wiped that problem under the rug.

We've had gas prices go thru the roof, companies literally go on vacation with our money, we invaded a country for no reason than to go play war and stir up the economy a bit, and we're all expected to bend over and take it with a little lube and a LOT of lemon juice. And now that he's leaving office, gas prices come down to Clinton era prices..... I smell a rat. A big Texas rat. One who OWNS stock in some of the major oil companies, I bet.

Forget the direct evidence- there's more than enough *other* evidence* to support what happened that day.

[edit on 1-1-2009 by wylekat]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by alienj

interesting way you think

by your logic, any time i commit crimes, you all should just "Leave it in the past" and "get on with your lives" , and forget about me and dont bother putting me in jail

so your saying you dont think Osama should be punished?
thats what it looks like your saying IMHO

[edit on 1-1-2009 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SvenTheBerserK

Keep searching for the truth please.

i actually agree with you 100%

we still do not know who really did 911

i dont know if we will ever find the "truth" either...

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
nice post 911fnord...
Isnt it a bit creepy that the majority of replies to your post are in disagreement, even though the video evidence confirms a demo job??

I dont know how they did it....no one does....but i sure as hell can see that what we are being told is BS....

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by unruly1

Okay, off their home page...

6. Tons of molten metal found by CDI (Demolition Contractor).

I didn't personally see molten steel at the World Trade Center site. It was reported to me by contractors we had been working with. Molten steel was encountered primarily during excavation of debris around the South Tower when large hydraulic excavators were digging trenches 2 to 4 meters deep into the compacted/burning debris pile. There are both video tape and still photos of the molten steel being "dipped" out by the buckets of excavators. I'm not sure where you can get a copy.

Regards,
Mark Loizeaux, President
CONTROLLED DEMOLITION, INC

Funny, the president of CDI says that it was other contractors who supposedly saw it and the more one looks into this, the more you see the words "so and so told me about molten metal, I did not actually see it."

So, there is one easily found falsehood right off the home page of the site.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
LOLZ at WTC7 !

I can Switch my brain off at watchin that fall.
its so obvious it was Pulled, WTC 7 isent even worth debating, whats done is done.

as for WTC 1/2 , I'm really not shure if they were pulled, does it matter?

what does matter is
Fact: Al Queda flew planes into WTC 1/2 .
Fact: The US Government on some level knew about it prior.
Fact: The US Government was a helping hand to a large degree.

Fact: the huge loss of life on that day is only half the tragedy.

and a lot of ppl are very angry.

its just not good enough.

Why do I think this way?
What is it I want?
what am I supposed to think when the official "story" from the Government isen't even remotley plausable?

it insults my intelligence

I ask you what do you expect me to think?

I have no answers for any of it.
I'm only left with Lots of questions.

and that isent good enough.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

No. The designers ASSUMED that they had built the towers to withstand a low-speed collision with an airplane, just as it was assumed that the Titanic was designed to be unsinkable. Human arrogance rears its ugly head once again.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 911fnord

Im a heck of a nice person and a very reasonable guy. You might want to reread the WTC 7 report for the exact wording and context. WTC 7, the main collapse, might have fallen at near free fall speed, however the video evidence does show that a relatively large section of the building had failed prior to the main collapse.

Not to mention that the NIST report is never going to be more than an educated guess at exactly what was damaged inside of the building and exactly how it failed. That is all it can be, no one went into the building to make a detailed study of how badly the building was damaged.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Driving off topic for a moment....

by your logic, any time i commit crimes, you all should just "Leave it in the past" and "get on with your lives" , and forget about me and dont bother putting me in jail

I will never cease to be amazed at how those 2 phrases are bandied about so MUCH any more, from the 9/11 thing on down to so many other things- religious and otherwise. personally- *I* will not just leave things that have been done to me in the past, until I am satisfied they have been dealt with- and what life- if your life has been destroyed by the very thing you are supposed to just 'leave'? That means the quality of the life you live is far below what it SHOULD be, and I wont stand for it.... What sane person would???

[edit on 1-1-2009 by wylekat]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join