It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Film Footage Faked! No Planes??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I will say my piece in this thread, then I'm gone also.

Almost all professional 9/11 truth organizations neither support or allow the discussion of the no-plane theory (NPT). NPT is banned at 911 Blogger, Loose Change forums, Architects & Engineers forums (when they were open), Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice, FireFighters for 9/11 Truth.

NPT is such blatant deception and disinfo with zero credibility and zero proof that none of the professional research organizations in the 9/11 truth movement want anything to do with the topic.

There are many write-ups to debunk the disinfo that is "September Clues" and their other disinfo propaganda, but one of the main pieces of evidence was the "nose-out" debacle. Well, in my write up to debunk "September Clues", I took a closer look at the "nose-out". You'll notice the noses aren't the same shape, nor the same size:

We, in the 9/11 truth movement do not accept or recognize the NPT or those that support such a ridiculous theory. NPT'ers are not part of the professional research aspect of the 9/11 truth movement and we refuse to believe that no planes hit the WTC towers.

Edit to add that the "pod" disinfo has been debunked for years also here:

www.questionsquestions.net...

[edit on 20-1-2009 by _BoneZ_]

[edit on 20-1-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
I will say my piece in this thread, then I'm gone also.

Almost all professional 9/11 truth organizations neither support or allow the discussion of the no-plane theory (NPT). NPT is banned at 911 Blogger, Loose Change forums, Architects & Engineers forums (when they were open), Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice, FireFighters for 9/11 Truth.

NPT is such blatant deception and disinfo with zero credibility and zero proof that none of the professional research organizations in the 9/11 truth movement want anything to do with the topic.

Let's have full disclosure, Bone Z. You are perfectly happy to discuss and encourage discussion of No Plane Hit The Pentagon "theory" at the Loose Change Forum.

And you think there is a difference between NPT in New York and CIT's NPT at the Pentagon?

Gosh.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
You are perfectly happy to discuss and encourage discussion of No Plane Hit The Pentagon "theory" at the Loose Change Forum.And you think there is a difference between NPT in New York and CIT's NPT at the Pentagon?

There is an absolute difference. The planes that hit the towers were live on tv and recorded from many different locations up in the air and down on the ground by media and citizen alike. The damage to the towers is also consistent with the plane impacts.

The damage to the Pentagon was not consistent with a large jetliner, nor was there enough wreckage to even come close to a 100,000+ pound jetliner. Although the alleged impact was recorded by several different cameras around the Pentagon, including the camera directly above the impact zone, no clear videos have been released because there was no large jetliner like the evidence suggests.

The 9/11 truth movement doesn't accept or want anything to do with NPT, so there's no use in wasting any more time on this subject.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Im tellig you masonic illuminati shape shifting reptilian hologram planes hit the towers that were also shape shifting reptilians from my mind. If you watch the videos slowed down and in reverse you can see the planes you can also hear the beatles singing "i burried paul".

come on people no plane theory? really? can anyone who thinks that no planes hit the towers demonstrate on a small scale how to do that? like a table top demonstration? i mean the no moon landing thing can at least be acted out again.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by YoungStalin

They think all news media videos and private citizen videos have all been tampered with and planes inserted into the videos. One of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard of in my entire life. And also why their "theories" aren't accepted anywhere in the 9/11 truth movement.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Well i have seen videos that did have CGI work in them BUT those were put on by smaller new agencies that wanted to air the story but did not have the video.Even those were only smoke put into older clips of the WTC. I do not know where this no plane theory came from but you might as well just say that there were no towers and no new york

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'm not a subscriber of the NPT, as I believe many people saw planes flying that day.

But recently I found this video ...

I know the thread is mainly about other video, of the first impact... and I think it's well explained, there's no question that the camera was shooting an airplane...

... but how to deal with "no planes" on live TV?

I'm sorry if an ignorant question, but I just can't get my mind around this anymore...

Are those live footage fake as well?
I mean, one sick man (or disinfo agent) would actually go to the trouble of erasing something out like that and then sell it as live news?

What's your take on it?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I just looked over all the info posted in this thread. I don't think any of it is enough to support the NPT IMO. Lets start with this one

www.youtube.com...

The video was zoomed in at the time of impact. But before the zoom, you can tell the video was being shot from far away.. As in NJ far away.. I was on a roof top in Bayonne NJ watching this, and I can tell you from personal experience that this is pretty much the view I had. NYC was in a cloud of dust and debris, so there is a VERY strong possibility that the plane was being hidden by the dust cloud.

In some of the other videos posted you can see the news choppers in the background. If you look closely, you can tell that even the news choppers were faded out by the dust. They almost look translucent. Does that mean that they were not there? No, it just means that the amount of dirt and dust floating around made it hard to see them flying. Even in the shots of the people on the streets you can see how much the dust was making it hard to see. The dust was so thick that you could barely see the buildings up the block, let alone an incoming plane in the sky.

I'm not trying to downplay anyone or what they believe about 9-11. I'm just trying to point out some logical reasons for these video anomalies.

Thanks for posting op

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I don't know what to think of the no planes theory IMHO there are only 2 'anomalies'.

1. the retracting nose cone of the plane. not physically possible, all videos that show the retracting nose cone are fakes. This could lead to a 'win' for either side.
2. the blacked out frame(s) as the second plane hits. Why?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I'm sorry, thats what I'm trying to address here, even if it isn't the nosecone thats fine, the part that is the anomaly is that whatever that matter was it was ejected and then 'rubber banded' back in a bit.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

Would the black out on the live feeds have anything to do with the impact to the towers. I'm not sure, but could the antenna being rattled on top of the tower interfere with live broadcasting?? Just wondering because I never really looked into what the antenna was for.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Im assuming that the video, by the time it gets to your tv is 29 frames per second. I dont know how many fps the camera shoots in, but if there was a disruption of service due to the plane hitting, it lasted...

I am sorry, I used the less than symbol and the php read it as a tag. to continue that thought, the blackout lasted less than 34 milliseconds if that was the case. Human reaction time is not that fast so theres no way a person could have switched feeds that fast. Normal reaction time is 250ms, elite reaction time (in martial artists and such) is closer to 100ms.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by jprophet420]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by rush969

This is a ridiculous idea. There are hundreds if not thousands of photos, eyewitnesses, and amateur and professional videos of the planes that hit the WTC.
Millions of people saw the second plane hit on LIVE T.V. Worldwide!! I saw it in Italy. LIVE.
In some of the amateur videos of the second plane you can even hear people saying, it was a United Airlines Jet.

Really? Please provide me a link then so I can view them as you claim to have. You see, because if you go to www.911photos.com there are about 400 photos, however not one shows a plane hitting the towers.

Go to New York Magazine and you'll find one photo out of the whole set that shows a plane. Please note it is that same photo that we have seen over and over.

Also, I can't find it, but there is a NYC site that shows 678 photos taken by New Yorkers on 9/11. Out of the 678 on 3 photos show the plane.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by OnTheFelt]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Well done BoneZ,

They are back again with the ''No Planes Theory'' disinfo.

It is an absolutely classic but pathetic attempt at disinfo. What a bunch of clowns, you would think that they would at least come up with something new but no, they are so clueless that they have to resurrect that one.

It really must be starting to hurt them because they seem to be trying everything to discredit the 911 truth movement. Tothetenthpower is one of a ''set'' of people who do nothing but come out with this drivel.

A question to the moderators : why have you allowed this to emerge again when it was slapped down previously and why do you continue to let ''Big Unit'' post after he was banned ?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Really? Please provide me a link then so I can view them as you claim to have. You see, because if you go to www.911photos.com there are about 400 photos, however not one shows a plane hitting the towers.

Because most of the pictures aren't taken anywhere near either time of impact? This is why people use words like "disinfo', 'tin foil hat' and 'whackjob'.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
If true, how in the hell do we even know if the planet EARTH is even real?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Was up and about that morning so unless they can magically implant planes during the live broadcast. I don't think the planes were faked

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Therian

We all agree that 911 was an inside job. Then there is the substance of exactly how this happened in real, no one should argue about when we want the same thing: find the truth and lock up the guilty.
They want nothing more than for us to fight among themselves so that we lose focus on what is happening before our eyes. I have me, I studied the material around 911 got the perception of the NPT-theory, but it does not mean I do not believe that 911 was an inside job! We have a common duty of all the innocent victims who died in 911 and all others who died because of these terrorists, who worked incognito for so many years!
There are a number of factors as strange as that sounds may indicate that the NPT theory might well be true.
Film clips are shown "live" was already edited and ready BEFORE the attacks, then assembled the old material with the real "live" material.
Nobody wins by one theory is more correct than the other, it is us against them and we will not get caught up in nonsense discussions about who has more right or or not. We know who was behind the 911 - it is the truth that's all right now.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
What about the debries that have been found, the whitnesses and not to mention, the private videos which do show planes impacting the towers?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join