It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Film Footage Faked! No Planes??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
This is quite the interesting article i found pertainting the faked film and photos of the 9/11 attacks.

I was doing some research and came accross this, funny i thought i'd seen all the proof that 9/11 was an inside job but this takes the cake.

The video footage from the attacks has been slowed down and watched frame by frame by this guy and quite a few anomalies are present.

Such as the flight trajectory of the planes, some show it going straight in, other's at an angle.

Also that the planes went straight through the building before exploding, which if those were planes and made out of aluminium, then they would not melt into the building as shown, they would have exploded on implact, litering the ground below with plane parts.

In the first set of photos, notice the plane has no left wing?

Anyway here's the link, great read, hopefully nobody beat me to it!

9/11 Footage Faked

[edit on 12/31/2008 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I thought that was a video compression artifact.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I haven't checked out the link but I have seen a lot of evidence for faked footage. This has lead to the "no planes" theory, but that is not the right direction to go in my view.

I think there should be a new theory. Let's call it "The Strange Planes Theory". I think it is possible that a lot of the footage was altered to prevent careful examination of what happened when the planes struck. For instance were rockets fired from them just prior to impact? Did they appear to have outboard equipment on them or a configuration that would separate them from a normal airliner?

I think a lot of footage was faked, but the reason wasn't no planes. It was strange planes. IMHO.

[edit on 31-12-2008 by ipsedixit]

[edit on 31-12-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
While I'm not a follower of 9/11 conspiracy theories, I would like to point out just how ludicrous this is. There are plenty of first hand witnesses who will attest to the fact that there were planes. Are we supposed to discount all the people that were actually there in favor of a YouTube video?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
For me the Fake plane/no plane theory seems like a classic disinformation tactic, I could list several things that are evidence of a plane crash..the largest one being the hundreds if not thousands of eye wits to the actual crashes.

Another would be the large chunk of human flesh that was flown thru the north tower coming out the other side and landing a couple of blocks out in the middle of the street(in the photo you can see where it hit the road and then slid still having the momentum behind). If this isn't good evidence of a plane crash Im not sure what would be. Im not sure if it was recovered before the collapse but obviously DNA could also help to prove the plane crashing into the north tower(I guess now thinking about it i suppose it could of been someone in the building that was launched by the debris in some fashion?? But I would bet it was a passenger inside the aircraft).

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
While I'm not a follower of 9/11 conspiracy theories, I would like to point out just how ludicrous this is. There are plenty of first hand witnesses who will attest to the fact that there were planes. Are we supposed to discount all the people that were actually there in favor of a YouTube video?

Actually, most of the witnesses said that they saw small aircraft. Go read the transcripts of the initial accounts. There were also many people who thought they saw a missile. Many others just heard/saw an explosion and no plane.

[edit on 1-1-2009 by LordCarpainter]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Glad you've turned on to TV fakery/No Planes. That theory has been proven. Shills want you to believe it's just a "youtube video" and thus must be wrong, but they ignore the evidence that the videos are fake in support of eyewitnesses that don't exist or are highly suspect.

Watch September Clues, a movie all about the video fakery:
ca.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
If there were no planes used in the 9/11 attacks, then what happen to the three other flights that were not shot down over PA. Where are thos planes and the passengers. Those people did die and they did crash into the buildings. It is a sad truth but it happened. I am not sure that a plane alone would bring sown the towers, there could have been explosives planted in the building such as was I believe it was tower 8. Two floors where lost to fires from the spill over from towers 1 and 2. They called it a total loss and pull the plug. Well there was a controlled demolition implosion, such as tower 1 and 2. A controlled demo like that takes a month, even more to set up, they did it in a matter of hours, I smell something funny.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Not this again but good luck, I had a website up about a year ago I took it down I went into about the same detail, actually there is footage which you have, you must analyze it very carefully, I did this myself but it was too much trouble, I think there are frames from that video that are posted at the link, but you can see in the smoke stream ever so slightly disturbing and displacing the smoke, what appears to be something that comes down at an angle through the smoke and then seconds later there is an impact that according to all accounts was a plane but you have to look at that video you can see it for yourself, there is a smoke displacement right before the impact as though there was an aircraft in the smoke stream hidden and firing something and also shining some sort of beam.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Maybe they did see a plane.. or a hologram of a plane..
Not saying that holographic trickery was undoubtably used,
but people also did report seeing a missile, as some did report
hearing a missile. Is it fair to discount all those people?!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
chances are what hit was something similar to this www.defense-update.com... painted blue to look like a united airlines flight. september clues and the original news videos are definitely the most concrete proof of anyone has about the conspiracy of 9/11. the news video and amateur videos are proven fakes.

Google Video Link

heres some other good information about the 9/11 footage
www.psy-opera.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
So what happened to the planes? Wouldn't it be easier just to fly the planes into the building? How about all of the passengers on those two planes? What happened to them?

Sorry, I am going to have to go with Occam's Razor here. The simplest explanation tends to be the correct one. Those planes were hijacked that day and we have video of planes flying into the towers along with eyewitness accounts.

I believe something fishy happened that day, but I personally don't believe the no plane theory.

[edit on 1-1-2009 by nyarlathotep]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
They say they are going to prove planes were not what hit the WTC. Then, they post photos which prove planes did hit the WTC. At least these 9-11 conspiracy forums are holding true to form. If they were to change their tack, I would be taken off guard.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jailhouserock

I put a question mark in there for a reason friend.

In any case those photos were show how doctored they were, if you notice some of then have wings of the planes missing, the building is visible through the plane, the angles are wrong.

Lots of good stuff to ponder.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

And your theory how the images of the planes got onto the literally thousands of still, digital and video cameras that recorded the events of that day is?????? Its a serious question. Live news cameras, news film crews, private citizens...HOW did your "fake" images get onto all of them??

The same supermen that wired 267 stories worth of buildings for demolition in less than 72 hours??????

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

All this information on the "No Plane theory" or the "faked footage theory" or whatever you want to call it is all presented in September Clues.

When I first heard someone claim that no planes hit the WTC... I said what an idiot!

But then one day I stumbled upon September Clues and I found myself in state of shock... because the information presented in September Clues is a very compelling argument.

keep in mind folks... If this theory was the truth, it would take numerous "fake" eye witnesses to pull off... So this is why most people brush it off as impossible...

But I always bring up the argument of Jonestown in this case... How did one man brainwash so many of his followers (about 1,000) to drink the kool-aid? If one man can convince 1,000 people to kill themselves... imagine what kind of cult following our TPTB are capable of creating.

Do I believe September Clues is true? Maybe, Maybe not... Maybe **** yourself.
I will say that the media has their fingerprints all over the the events of 9-11... this I do believe.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

So then, the same question goes to you, how did the "fake" images get onto all the cameras belonging to private citizens???

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

So then, the same question goes to you, how did the "fake" images get onto all the cameras belonging to private citizens???

Yea... which ones have you seen?

If someone had a personal video tape of what happened that day, How long do you think it could last on the internet? Because we all know the MSM wouldn't play it on T.V.

I know if I tried to post a video of what I captured at the Pentagon on the internet, it would probably be just a matter of time until I get a knock at the door.

Look,... I think it's obvious that something flew into both towers... but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they weren't Boeings.

Have you watched September Clues? He lays out a very good argument with the only evidence the public has on 9-11... what the MSM showed us that day.

I mean because after all... If an eye-witness says there were bombs in the WTC... Debunkers will obviously make some kid of justification that he was mistaken.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Is this a real question? Am I dreaming I'm seeing it on a screen?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

All this information on the "No Plane theory" or the "faked footage theory" or whatever you want to call it is all presented in September Clues.

When I first heard someone claim that no planes hit the WTC... I said what an idiot!

But then one day I stumbled upon September Clues and I found myself in state of shock... because the information presented in September Clues is a very compelling argument.

keep in mind folks... If this theory was the truth, it would take numerous "fake" eye witnesses to pull off... So this is why most people brush it off as impossible...

But I always bring up the argument of Jonestown in this case... How did one man brainwash so many of his followers (about 1,000) to drink the kool-aid? If one man can convince 1,000 people to kill themselves... imagine what kind of cult following our TPTB are capable of creating.

Do I believe September Clues is true? Maybe, Maybe not... Maybe **** yourself.
I will say that the media has their fingerprints all over the the events of 9-11... this I do believe.
[edit on 4-1-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

Talk about conspiracies....this site just ate my reply

[edit on 5-1-2009 by distortion9]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join