It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Film Footage Faked! No Planes??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Short version...

Quoted from end of video
"And what are the odds for 2 separate fade to blacks occuring (

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
And your theory how the images of the planes got onto the literally thousands of still, digital and video cameras that recorded the events of that day is??????

Swampfox, you made the call so please provide a list of the thousands of private citizen videos that exist. I've seen a handful but I had no idea that there were thousands more for me to view.

I understand if you won't be able to find the thousands of private videos that you claim exist. It will be easy for you to retract your statement in that case and admit that you were wrong.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Try reading the whole post for once. Still, digital and video. If you cannot find any examples online, then I feel sorry for you.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by distortion9

The "nose in nose out" footage is quite compelling...He might be on to something...

"September Clues" is a proper title,... they should be considered clues...not a full-on explanation,...

That is where alot of people who dare to enter into the 9/11 theories waters is expecting,.. an explanation to how it ALL went down.

I do not think that will ever happen...

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Try reading the whole post for once. Still, digital and video. If you cannot find any examples online, then I feel sorry for you.

So you're backing out of your claim that there were thousands of citizen videos?

How many citizen videos were there, Swampfox? One? Ten? Fifty?

You made the claim that they exist and you also phrased it to appear as though there were many, so how many were there?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

And your theory how the images of the planes got onto the literally thousands of still, digital and video cameras that recorded the events of that day is?????? Its a serious question. Live news cameras, news film crews, private citizens...HOW did your "fake" images get onto all of them??

I really did not think that the above paragraph was that hard to understand. Appearantly I was wrong, either that or you do not understand that a still camera, doesnt produce video. Never once said there were thousands of videos. I said there were literally thousands of cameras (still and video, I guess maybe "digital" could have confused you). Nonetheless, I will try to remember to dumb down my posts so as not to confuse you again.

I have noticed however, that no one has answered the question.....

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

This is a ridiculous idea. There are hundreds if not thousands of photos, eyewitnesses, and amateur and professional videos of the planes that hit the WTC.
Millions of people saw the second plane hit on LIVE T.V. Worldwide!! I saw it in Italy. LIVE.
In some of the amateur videos of the second plane you can even hear people saying, it was a United Airlines Jet.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Never once said there were thousands of videos.

Great dodge, Swampfox. How many videos were there of the alleged planes hitting the towers taken by private citizens?

I said there were literally thousands of cameras (still and video, I guess maybe "digital" could have confused you).

So break it down for me and show me your sources.
How many 'thousands' of cameras were taking still images of the alleged planes hitting the towers?
How many 'thousands' of cameras were taking video images of the alleged planes hitting the towers?

You don't want to be caught fabricating data, do you? Please, support your claim. If you don't know the answer, then you're better off admitting that you don't know how many cameras there were. It's a more honest response than a baseless estimate of 'thousands'. You can't just handwave data into existence because it suits your story. Back up your claim, or retract it.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by tezzajw]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Why stop there? Make a video proving there were never any twintowers im sure you can find some strange shadows that might prove that they are fake or better yet. The NWO and illuminati flew the planes into the buildings because they were full of masons. See the photo of the pilot? He is wearing his uniform and it has masonic symbols all over it, no better yet two towers are masonic symbols. And the two towers are fake they were there they were just giant shape shifting reptilians who time travled from the past. John Titor was on the plane that crashed and he was trying warn the people of the twin tower shape shifting reptilians. But that plane was also a shape shifing reptilian also and when it discovered that John T was inside so it crashed into the ground and shifted into plane debris. 9 and 11 are both masonic numbers and if you add them you get 20 and if you add illuminati you get 20 illuminati so now you know the truth about 9/11.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Does anyone here think the planes were holograms to cover up whatever weaponized craft was underneath? I know people saw planes, and it is a little odd that the wings, etc, didn't crash to the ground. So a hologram would make sense (if "sense" is what we're going for here)

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by coney
Does anyone here think the planes were holograms to cover up whatever weaponized craft was underneath?

Type in 'hologram planes' into the search box and read the threads.

Some of the better threads usually use John Lear's name, so include that in your search. As far as I know, John was (and still is) an advocate of the no-plane theory. Read those threads, there's some interesting information in them.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by coney

I took part in a discussion of holograms in the thread Toronto Sky Anomalies_ 9/11 Holograms, playing devil's advocate and arguing for the possiblity of holograms on 9/11. There was some very good discussion by another poster and some tooth and nail advocacy (as well as some useful research) by me.

I know there are other threads discussing the topic, some featuring John Lear himself, but the one linked to below has very little vituperation in it. By and large the people just stuck to the facts.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Maybe it was a combination of "secret cruise missile with wings" and video trickery...remember, videos of the event started showing up DURING the event itself, at very dubious and convenient times...I'm just sayin...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I just want to say it one more time and be out of here.

THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Were these the new 747 sound making holograms? why would the Illuminati use sound making holograms to further the objectives of the NWO against the shape shifting reptilians from the middle of the earth. Do you think this has to do somthing to do with 2012 and the moon bases?

[edit on 8-1-2009 by YoungStalin]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by YoungStalin

Until we finally get the sound making holograms we'll just have to make do with strategically placed speaker systems. What the hey, noise is noise.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
just watch around 3:41 is this the masonic hologram technology that was used in the 9/11 reptilian flag operation
www.youtube.com...

So we had this since the 80s. Do you guys think that philip k dick was a masonic illuminati NWO WWF Raw CIA PGA member?

[edit on by YoungStalin]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
One of the South tower "survivors" said he saw a plane with
a U on the tail.

Guess he knew what hit him, unless he was told later and the
trauma gave him the required Illuminati flashbacks.

Plane evidence is weak and has airline industry compliance
in the 911 master plan.

And if to can't figure out what the 911 master plan was ask mom and dad.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
I haven't checked out the link but I have seen a lot of evidence for faked footage. This has lead to the "no planes" theory, but that is not the right direction to go in my view.

I think there should be a new theory. Let's call it "The Strange Planes Theory". I think it is possible that a lot of the footage was altered to prevent careful examination of what happened when the planes struck. For instance were rockets fired from them just prior to impact? Did they appear to have outboard equipment on them or a configuration that would separate them from a normal airliner?

I think a lot of footage was faked, but the reason wasn't no planes. It was strange planes. IMHO.

[edit on 31-12-2008 by ipsedixit]

[edit on 31-12-2008 by ipsedixit]

ALL of the amateur footage is completely faked, and you cannot see the pod from those distances...

why would they also fake those if there were planes??

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by rush969
I just want to say it one more time and be out of here.

THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!

is this also ridiculous??

www.youtube.com...

or is it undebunkable proof that the plane was inserted in that video....???

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join