It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If your birthday adds up to number 11.....

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Very interesting I seem to be an 11 15/02/83 and also an aquarian hence my username.I have allways felt I was here to do something but I think all people think that way.Its the way we progress.If your interested check out karlsvideolicks on you tube this is what I really thought I was here to do.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
www.123numerology.com...

The above link is a free report to those who are not happy with their result. Here is mine, the report is longer then this and goes into other numbers in your chart but i will post what my 11 means which pretty much scarily sums me up:

your Soul Urge of 11 ...

What You Desire To Be, To Have, and To Do In Your Life

Your soul's purpose is to manifest ideals into reality but usually such an endeavor means that you must be a catalyst for change. For this reason many who encounter you actually fear you as what you suggest and say is a threat to their emotional and physical security. However this does not usually bother you as you have an innate realization that without chaos there can be no personal transformations or betterment of society.

Your highest calling is to become the master of a religion or of a spiritual realm. This can be a painful process emotionally as it often means the stripping away of the personality and ego. Many elevens travel a very difficult path, fraught with personal, physical and financial obstacles as the cosmos tests their mettle to have faith only in their higher self.

You are the ultimate seeker of truth and will go to any lengths to find a spiritual teacher or guru. This search often leads you on a path that is full of many pitfalls and disappointments as you realize that one spiritual system doesn't work for you or that a guru or teacher is only human after all. However by the end of your life, you are fated to acquire a great deal of practical and esoteric wisdom. Many of you become as hard and clear as diamonds when it comes to your clarity about the human race.

You also have the highest ideals of any other number and therefore set yourself up for disappointment. Many of you are born to be very sensitive emotionally and many of your soul lessons have to do with detaching emotionally from the pain and misery of the human race. Common soul lessons learned by number 11s are not to take things personally, to realize that everything, including happiness, is transitional and to realize that nothing is perfect (especially humans.) At the beginning of their lives elevens are often very attached to people, but by the end they usually achieve an omniscient emotional distance that is more beneficial and healing for a large group of humans than just a few.

Often your search for spiritual truth leads you to experimentation with mind-altering drugs. You are fascinated with the idea of altering your consciousness to achieve enlightenment. Rather than drugs, teachings from a master or trips to holy or mystical places would better cultivate your talents.

One of the dangers of being an eleven is that you think your psyche can take in anything and not suffer damage. Some of the spiritual experiences that you desire may be too strong for your delicate nervous system. For this reason you need to avoid mind-altering drugs, situations that are too extreme or religions that invite you to host dead spirits. You are also more vulnerable to astral attack than the other numbers simply because you are like a wide-open channel that is willing to receive psychic information from others. As some psychic information is destructive you need to learn meditation and psychic protection techniques to shield yourself from negative influences and energies.

As you are so curious it is very easy for you to be lead down the wrong spiritual path. If this does happen you are better off to forgive yourself and move on rather than dwell on a mistake that you think may have ruined your life. Testing your faith with negative spiritual influences is another way that the cosmos assures that you will eventually learn to transcend the ego desires of your personality.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
dunno.. but the two and only two major threads ive posted on here occured randomly on 12-12, followed by another on 12-21... strange.

numbers, what a fun game!

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

#8 The Big Shot 8's are the problem solvers. They are professional, blunt and to the point, have good judgment and are decisive. They have grandiose plans and like to live the good life. They are take charge people. They view people objectively. They let you know in no uncertain terms that they are the boss. They should learn to base their decisions on their own needs rather than on what others want.

A big shot? ok, let's examine this:

"The Big Shot 8's are the problem solvers. "

ok, I like solving problems but that's only when I'm repairing something.

"They are professional, blunt and to the point, have good judgment and are decisive. "

Professional? Nah, I like to wear tie dye. Can't stand a neck tie either.

Blunt and to the point? Nah, I'm too diplomatic and dance around things for my own good.

Good judgment? Not with my track record. (chuckle)

"They have grandiose plans and like to live the good life."
Sure I have grandiose plans and would like to live the good life. Who wouldn't? Make them a reality? Not likely.

"They are take charge people. They view people objectively."
I'm a follower not a leader. Never did have the mindset for leading. I get distracted too easily by fun stuff.

"They let you know in no uncertain terms that they are the boss."

That is so far off base it's a exact 180 to what I'm like.

"They should learn to base their decisions on their own needs rather than on what others want."

The main reason that I do things or make decisions as far as others is that I naturally like to help people out. I'll often put someone's own needs in front of my own. But not because I'm bossy (which I'm not).
==========================================

This reminds me of the time when a friend brought a book on numerology into a meeting of our role playing gaming group and started trying it out. Typical of me to throw a monkey wrench into the works. He tried me and came up with the reading that I'm "Slow and dull witted." I do 3d computer graphics for fun, tear apart and repair computers, study starship drive possibilities for fun..... Nope, not slow or dull witted at all.

Oh after getting complete opposites from several other friends of mine in the process he almost threw the book out the window in frustration. (chuckle)

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
god if the world were ever to switch to base 4 or binary or anything else, well you'd all look pretty silly....

oh wait...you do anyways...

"well i just wanna feel important too, maybe if i add a buncha numbers together it'll reveal my purpose in life...."

why not start subtracting, or multiplying for that matter.....maybe a little long division until we all come up with a buncha numbers that mean we're special....

uh...is Liquidsmoke the only sane person in this thread.....???

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
god if the world were ever to switch to base 4 or binary or anything else, well you'd all look pretty silly....

oh wait...you do anyways...

"well i just wanna feel important too, maybe if i add a buncha numbers together it'll reveal my purpose in life...."

why not start subtracting, or multiplying for that matter.....maybe a little long division until we all come up with a buncha numbers that mean we're special....

uh...is Liquidsmoke the only sane person in this thread.....???

Liquidsmoke you seem to get the notion that everyone takes this seriously when its all in fun anyways.

Believe me i can pick scams and such when i see them. Im quick when it comes to picking out the liars.

Do i base my life on a bunch off numbers. No i dont and thats being rational.

Instead of being quick to judge everyone as spontaneously believing that miracles only happen by numbers then its you who generalises other peoples views on this.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I got an 11 (2)

2's are the born diplomats. They are aware of others' needs and moods and often think of others before themselves. Naturally analytical and very intuitive they don't like to be alone. Friendship and companionship is very important and can lead them to be successful in life, but on the other hand they'd rather be alone than in an uncomfortable relationship. Being naturally shy they should learn to boost their self-esteem and express themselves freely and seize the moment and not put things off.

wow, i dont believe in numerology but this is very accurate!

[edit on 5-1-2009 by TheOracle]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by meadowfairy

OK OK, I'll lighten up, maybe there's more sane people in here than I thought.

but seriously some you guys need a hobby or something....

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
My lady and I both got 11 (2)'s. Great. Just another reason for her to say, "See, we are meant for each other".

Stupid numerology!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
im an 11 wooooooohooooooooooo honestly i added it up for fun, i have utterly no belief in numerology whatsoever, i find it utterly absurd that numbers would convey special charecteristics of our fates and destinies and what not, we use numbers as human beings to quantify, rationalise, calculate and to find patterns- number logic, that i hate.

Personally id rather keep life and mathematics very very very seperate.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

HEADS UP FOLKS the LINK in meadowfairy's thread is apparently a well documented SCAM ARTIST at work.

LINK 1 LINK 2 LINK 3

And there's plenty more where that came from google "Blair Gorman Scam"

(MODS: Is it appropriate to take that link down?)

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWayISeeIt

HEADS UP FOLKS the LINK in meadowfairy's thread is apparently a well documented SCAM ARTIST at work.

LINK 1 LINK 2 LINK 3

And there's plenty more where that came from google "Blair Gorman Scam"

(MODS: Is it appropriate to take that link down?)

I did not know the site was a scam i posted it for the free report. Anyhow i would have edited it out but the edit button is not there now.
If i have done something wrong then gladly let admin edit it out.
I saw the site being mentioned on ATS on another thread.
So please dont single me out as the scam artist at work because ive been a long time member here and im not the scam artist,
Would have been nice if you could email me to warn me instead of making me out to be a suspect.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I apologize (and just responded to your u2u) it was not my intent to single you out as the culprit, just the link and the 'name' behind it.

In no way did I intend to infer that it was you, meadowfairy.

So big MEA CULPA for any miscommunication on my part.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Cool thread!!! thanks for posting it!

I'm a #1

#1 The Originator

1's are originals. Coming up with new ideas and executing them is natural. Having things their own way is another trait that gets them labeled as being stubborn and arrogant. 1's are extremely honest and do well to learn some diplomacy skills. They like to take the initiative and are often leaders or bosses, as they like to be the best. Being self-employed is definitely helpful for them. Lesson to learn: Others' ideas might be just as good or better and to stay open minded.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Thewayiseeit

Thankyou for clarifying it i appreciate it.

And now for a revelation.

This year 2009=11

Nothing is going my way unfortunately. Not sure about others but this month has been a rollercoaster for me.
Not sure if it will pick up any time soon which on the horizon im not too sure it will be.

I may have overestimated the number 11 as it may be a neutral number both good and bad.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by meadowfairy]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I'm a 9, the highest of the single didget numbers. I have a really cool date of birth. Its the same backwards and upside down. don't know what that means though.
18-8-81

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
OH!!!! I swear to god I just got an 11! 4/7/1989
I guess Im not from planet Earth?

So... I guess I can be comfortable now knowing that I am the number 11.
My life is complete.

I do seek truth and wisdom though. I also do drugs. I think Ive got a tighter grip on my ego now a days.
Self, I dont get it. And you say to yourself, "self" and Im like, "Yeah, Who's?"

[edit on 23-1-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
3+1+1+1+9+8+6=29=2+9=11/2 for me. Good to know.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I am also an 11/2 and most of what I have read here and other places is eerily on target. Numerology has been around for a very long time and whether or not it is accurate, i can't say. I just know the information for the 11's is me all the way, the positive and the negative.

Interesting and fun thread, thanks

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
9/24/1985 for me

It seems like 11 is actually very common.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join