It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If your birthday adds up to number 11.....

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Hmm, seems I'm an 11/2 as well.

04-08-1988:

0+4+0+8+1+9+8+8 = 38 = 3+8 = 11

Funny stuff, although I'm very sceptic even tho my supposed "good result".
If some acclaimed spiritual people really seek the death of ego; why always this identification with being this or that. These results of numerology is really the percived image of what others observe you as - their label on you. Don't use others as a mirror for yourself, that's only your ego seeking identification.

The results are mostly positive comments, but still the same dynamics of the ego apply.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Solar: 10/26/1990
1+0+2+6+1+9+9+0= 28 = 10 = 1
Lunar: 09/09/1990
0+9+0+9+1+9+9+0= 37 = 10 = 1

1+1 = 11 oh yeh!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
As some have pointed out already everyone is equal and we all have special purposes. And just to reinforce this idea to the 11's (not to be mean) the number 11 can mean different things depending on how you look at it. And your purpose could be something entirely different than you anticipate.
www.britannica.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Unfortunately I don't believe this is real one single bit, but I can say i'm a 4.

None of what was said on that website is true about me, :\

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
I will raise my hand.

My entire life I have struggled with the question of why am I here and what is my purpose. Not in a sense that there is some purpose that I just haven't uncovered yet, but in the sense that deep down I fear most that there is no purpose and what if it is all for nothing....

So, not everyone thinks they are special and have a purpose.

I worded it wrong. Please for give me, I meant to say, who hasnt felt special at one point in their life or another.

But in the sense that it came across, I do agree with you there.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Hrmmm...

I'm a 11/2 Intuitive... somehow I always felt that was true

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Sounds like i'm the intellectual "#7" *bah Bulls***

Actually, it makes sense, i'm atheist and like to live in my own lil' world

aha numerology....

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

The Master Number 11/2 is the Illuminator, the Bringer of Light. The owner of a Master Number 11/2 is searching for his own truth and inspiration, often through an intense inner journey of self-discovery. In charting the landscape of his own soul, the Master Number 11/2 offers potential wisdom and inner map-making knowledge to others who, facing this same inward travel through desire or necessity, find their feet set on their own mystical path.

www.enchantedspirit.org...

30 march 1976
3+3+0+1+9+7+6=29
2+9= 11

I always felt like this, i'm also a dragon in the chinese zodiac.
The dragon represents a strong, adventurous and wise charcter with leader skills.

Further 2012 will be the year of the dragon and i'm a number 11.
What does this all mean??
Do i enlight people?? Prepare them for whats gonna happen in 2012??

I'm currious about this one...

[edit on 3-1-2009 by XyRyX]

[edit on 3-1-2009 by XyRyX]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
^^^^^^ I was born on the last day of the year of the Dragon (January 19th). Guess my spiritual self just beat the deadline to get in this world and get his job done!
11 here, btw.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by meadowfairy

Im an 11 too, its an 11 year now we got 11 11 oh la la

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
this is a handy way via reverse logic of figuring out members birthdays,nice now i know how old ya all are!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Oh cool I would be a 1. So what does it mean you are a human angel?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by serin sister

Im an 11 too, its an 11 year now we got 11 11 oh la la

Yes freaky hope its a good year as 11:11 is stargate.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I came out to a 33/6 "The Compassionate" as well.

The 33's cherrish a love of beauty and balance. They feel a deep compassion for the world and have to guard against becoming a martyr as emotions overwhelm them. Also don't self-sacrifice yourself for others. You can be more helpful as a teacher by showing the way for others to follow.

Don't know if this is me or not, it's kinda vague and can be interpreted in different ways...just like a horoscope or anything else like that. Btw i'm also a Virgo which is a perfectionist...which i am NOT by any means.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
#7 The Intellectual
7's are the searchers. Always probing for hidden information, they find it difficult to accept things at face value. Emotions don't sway their decisions. Questioning everything in life, they don't like to be questioned themselves. They're never off to a fast start, and their motto is slow and steady wins the race. They come across as philosophers and being very knowledgeable, and sometimes as loners. They are technically inclined and make great researchers uncovering information. They like secrets. They live in their own world and should learn what is acceptable and what not in the world at large.

Famous 7's: William Shakespeare Apr 23, 1564, Joan Baez Jan 9, 1941, Princess Diana July 1, 1961, Franz Liszt Oct 22, 1811 Winston Churchill Nov 30,1874, Ludwig van Beethoven Dec 16, 1770, Marilyn Monroe June 01,1926.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Turn's out i am an 11/2 aswell...

You have made my day
Thank you very much

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
#7 The Intellectual
7's are the searchers. Always probing for hidden information, they find it difficult to accept things at face value. Emotions don't sway their decisions. Questioning everything in life, they don't like to be questioned themselves. They're never off to a fast start, and their motto is slow and steady wins the race. They come across as philosophers and being very knowledgeable, and sometimes as loners. They are technically inclined and make great researchers uncovering information. They like secrets. They live in their own world and should learn what is acceptable and what not in the world at large.

Famous 7's: William Shakespeare Apr 23, 1564, Joan Baez Jan 9, 1941, Princess Diana July 1, 1961, Franz Liszt Oct 22, 1811 Winston Churchill Nov 30,1874, Ludwig van Beethoven Dec 16, 1770, Marilyn Monroe June 01,1926.
#

I must admit as I an 11 the description of 7 seems to be mnore appropriate to me mmmh interesting

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I am a #3

#3 The Life of the Party 3's are idealists. They are very creative, social, charming, romantic, and easygoing. They start many things, but don't always see them through. They like others to be happy and go to great lengths to achieve it. They are very popular and idealistic. They should learn to see the world from a more realistic point of view.

The part about starting many things but don't see them through is spot on !!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Volatile
Unfortunately I don't believe this is real one single bit, but I can say i'm a 4.

None of what was said on that website is true about me, :\

I am a 4 too and am FAR FAR FAR from the "Conservative" definition on the site, not one word describes me at all. I guarantee every single person that has EVER known me would agree that I am most absolutely NOTHING like this definition of a 4 in fact they and I would say I was exactly the opposite.

"4's are sensible and traditional. They like order and routine. They only act when they fully understand what they are expected to do. They like getting their hands dirty and working hard. They are attracted to the outdoors and feel an affinity with nature. They are prepared to wait and can be stubborn and persistent. They should learn to be more flexible and to be nice to themselves."

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I'm a 9, which doesn't really fit me at all.

9's are natural entertainers. They are very caring and generous, giving away their last dollar to help. With their charm they have no problem making friends and nobody is a stranger to them. They have so many different personalities that people around them have a hard time understanding them. They are like chameleons, ever changing and blending in. They have tremendous luck, but also can suffer from extremes in fortune and mood. To be successful they need to build a loving foundation.

I can't stand fake people, and pride myself on being brutally honest, to a fault. I don't even like most people, and I'm EXTREMELY picky on who I will become friends with. Sure, I have no problem making friends if I want them, but I can see them for the fakeness they are, and generally dismiss most people.

It's all pretty general. Is there a number which isn't caring and generous? Is there a number who is incapable of blending in? etc.

- EGO FOOD

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join