It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If your birthday adds up to number 11.....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Yay! Im an 11.

I dont' really beleive in this kind of stuff but its interesting. I always have thought im more "open" to things than others. I won't read too much into it though.

It would be VERY interesting if we could do a poll of how many 11's there are on above topsecret then do a real life poll or on some other generic forum to see if ATS has more...

Adam

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Now I find this site more exacting to my personality. BUT
I did my maiden name. I did that because my married name didn't match me much.

My friends and family would laugh at the part about being fashion concious and particular about outerwear.

But by my given name, it matches up far better, and I am a 11!
I always knew I was special.

My personality is a 7.

While discussing familiar topics, you are convincing and appear at ease. However, in unfamiliar areas you can make statements you later regret.

Good heavens is this the truth. You should see me at a job interview. yikes!

[edit on 30-12-2008 by nixie_nox]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
its funny how Every # description actually fits me perfectly

so since EVERY possible answer fits ME so great, im calling Hoax here

look anyone can write a "horoscope" and make EVERY answer applicable to anyone practically

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I in with a 22

[22]
Practical idealism, material mastery, get-rich-quick schemes, viciousness

Nails me really. damn get rich quick schemes lol.
So hey I am double the magical 11 so does that make me bad in someway ???

I have always had a feeling I was here for some other purpose but hey I could be wrong.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by meadowfairy

I seem to be an 11 (18+3+1961=29=11) and yes I've been a very slow developer, like I've been waiting for something to happen.

I know that the calendars have changed (more than we realise) but numbers are the fundamentals of this universe. Nothing is arbitrary.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
6 pages of responses to this crap?

Wow, I'm seriously gonna become a scam artist and just start ripping people off. You're all so gullible it almost seems like I should, or that I have to...so what number explains my disposition? yep 11.

this stuff is so bunk. anyone who buys into horoscopes or crazy number crap is just bonkers.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Interesting.....I don't even need to spin the numbers for my birthday.

November 20th.

11/2

So does that qualify me to lead your cult or what?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

I wouldn't necessarily write it off.

I had a friend who was in astrology.

but she had this ability to talk to you for a minute and she could peg your birthday or close too.

We would just meet someone and she could say, You were born the second week fo april werent' you? and the startled look would confirm it.

I really thought she could make a lot of money off of it.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

yer friend got lucky once or twice...
I can't wait to swindle her too.
My favorite thing to do when I meet these astrology geeks, and I meet plenty ( they are always women), is tell them I'm some other sign than I actually am after talking with them for a bit. They always say....I knew, it i totally had you pegged as a Gemini.

Then I wait a few minutes before revealing that I'm actually a sag. LOL, they're so dumb. They always look so shocked like I just rocked their whole religion. Everyone one of those stupid star signs(and the same is true with numbers) is just a generalization of 90% of human beings. You could blindly pick a horoscope to read out of the paper and guess what, it will very likely apply to you and 90% of the rest of mankind.

So dumb. Can't wait to use my powers of 11 to swindle you all....$chuck ching$

-Liquid

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

You can disagree with this thread all you want, but is that kind of reply really necessary at all? That was a pretty ignorant statement.

Are you the wanksta in your avatar waving the pistol in front of your hood? If so, should I just learn to expect posts like this from you?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
...Every soul is unique and free with equal potential. It is the social conditioning of society which can propel, limit or displace an individual. Every person has the ability to do amazing things, it is the acceptance and actioning of one's potential which differentiates those who do and those who dont...

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
mine comes to 2 in the calc. but manual verification comes to 29.
Would that be interpreted as 2+9? and thus be an 11?

If so, would my "special Purpose" also be able to be isolated to one true purpose?

I know not, but I do feel I have a purpose beyond those established. I just feel it has not yet manifested itself.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
reply to post by nixie_nox

yer friend got lucky once or twice...
I can't wait to swindle her too.
My favorite thing to do when I meet these astrology geeks, and I meet plenty ( they are always women), is tell them I'm some other sign than I actually am after talking with them for a bit. They always say....I knew, it i totally had you pegged as a Gemini.

Then I wait a few minutes before revealing that I'm actually a sag. LOL, they're so dumb. They always look so shocked like I just rocked their whole religion. Everyone one of those stupid star signs(and the same is true with numbers) is just a generalization of 90% of human beings. You could blindly pick a horoscope to read out of the paper and guess what, it will very likely apply to you and 90% of the rest of mankind.

So dumb. Can't wait to use my powers of 11 to swindle you all....$chuck ching$

-Liquid

ey liquidsmoke206 guess what. You're absolutely right there are a whole bunch of people going around thinking that they can tell your starsign by just speaking to you for a few minutes and 90% of them talk pure BS. However consider this. If the moon can control the way water flows and we humans are some 70% water. Isn't it then possible that the possitioning of the moon and other heavenly bodies in the sky at the time of your creation in the womb may have some small effect on your hardwiring? Water is as you know a great electric conductor and your brain is all about the electronics!

I totally respect your view thou' it's a valid observation

[edit on 1/1/2009 by IAmD1] to say 'some 70% water' but it doesn't want to update

[edit on 1/1/2009 by IAmD1]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

I don't know which post you thought was so offensive and ignorant...they are both pretty right on.

meanwhile I'm a "wanksta" waving a gun and wearing a hood so that means I must make make a specific type of statement? I'll play the kettle you can be the pot....

some people think judging people and forming stereotypes based on silly avatars is ignorant, but hey, yer the expert.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Numerous studies have shown that the moon has no effects on human behavior, and the brain doesn't develop nor is it hardwired at conception...

also humans are not 70% water.....don't try and fool me, I'm not as gullible as all these star sign-a-holics.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I'm sorry if I've never once in my entire life met someone who looked like you who could even formulate a complete sentence. You know the thing about stereotypes is, they're usually true (or else it wouldn't be a stereotype).

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Woah, woah, nobody said anything about you being gullible. Misinformed maybe:

Up to 60 percent of the human body is water, the brain is composed of 70 percent water, and the lungs are nearly 90 percent water.

ga.water.usgs.gov...

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

Well I've been forming complete sentences, so your truly awesome stereotype based on an avatar is a joke. I'm sure you've met sooo many people who look like me. Get real.

also, 60 is not 70, like I said.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I like you - I know you can work out the math for yourself! The point wasn't if it's 70, 60 or even 30% water. The point was that we are mainly water and so maybe there is some logic to the arguments that exist in favour of astrology and starsigns. I don't mind which one you believe to be the truth just hoping I could add one dimension to your thinking.

P.S I so get your avatar

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The number calculator gives me a "2" stands for '11' right ?

I'd like to see myself as some higher light beeing but i dont think i am any thing rea different from other people.

This whole thing makes me think of astrology readings in newspapers.

Have a look at this video that tries to explain how most of these work.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join