It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think I'm the One !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
who knows maybe your just some person who's bored out of their minds and wanted to see how people on here would react to a crazy post. maybe your the real deal, but if you are why do you want to associate with imperfect beings like us anyway? being so perfect wouldn't you want to stay away from anything that's not up to your level?
but whoever you are and for what ever reason your doing this only time will tell.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Hey, pharaohmoan! I had my first spontaneous cosmic consciousness experience at 17 (samadhi)...I posted about it 41 yrs. later, and also mentioned a couple subsequent experiences of it.

Was I ever attacked! Taught me a lesson: just because I entered a state that lasted three days, and I had the consciousness to know all things instantly, merely by the tiniest thought or desire to perceive them, doesn't mean a human animal should be told about it.

Yes, some other's know of this, but it is actually far rarer than is believed. I was listening to an Ingo Swann conference, and a lady spoke of having experienced cosmic consciousness also at age 17, and was my same age! This shocked me, good. What a coincidence; I could tell it was real by her description fo the experience.

So, not many are going to understand that your conscious Awareness spanned the Allverse of Existence, are they? It happens to so few. Also, the many in One are present with us, as the Ancients, our direct-connect to the Pure Energy Regenerative State (integration of the 3-in-One).

Very few will achieve this. Ascension for humans on earth will, for the most part, be INTO the BODY of what's often referred to as the Melchizedeks, controller(s) of humanity on Earth. They will not enter the State of Pure Energy Awareness, though they will be told such.

So, what does one do? Absolutely what One can. Animals are unable to follow into the Capstone.

I once read a channeled response of a being who said he could embody upon the face of the Earth, come down as a Pillar of Light into the physical form: asked why 'he' didn't? The response was, "The storm is too great upon the Earth at this time." Well, sounds like cowardice; might just be great discernment.

I admire your courage; some here understand your message, even above the roaring winds of the Storm.

[edit on 24-12-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I assure you that you are not alone, on that same note you are not the one. Forgive me if I rain on your beiefs but I can promise you one thing, everything that you claim to have seen and learned does not make you any better than your average "human". You can't save us. If you were truely enlightened you would know this. Best wishes to you and your future. Oh and one last peice of advise. It is not wise for you to try and have people follow you because of your gift. Trust me.

-Angelknight

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Labels always get people into trouble. Yes, you are describing an unusual phenomena, but it's not that of being a deity.

What you ARE experiencing is called "Technoshamanism". Technoshamans use beats and electronics and technology to reach an altered state (rave/trance music with trance dancing is such an example.) Technoshamans are creators who "dj" experiences and music for others, allowing them to achieve similar states. Drugs, alas, are sometimes also used. Technoshamans often have a strong connection with the rave culture and similar scenes. They rank fairly high on the creativity skill.

Not everyone is capable of creating high-level trance performances. It's a good thing and it can be used to help others (creating music beats that uplift and enlighten.)

It is not, however, a signal that one is a deity.

(note for readers: 'technoshamanism' (which uses technology to achieve a state) is different from 'cybershamanism' where you become "one with the machine" (in computers, this is the uber-geek who can tell you about routers and pathways and how your machine is reacting in relation to them. It's the person who has uncanny skills in hardware and software -- skills beyond that of even the best support and repair people.) There is a small amount of very real scientific research on the subject in the field of religion and sociology and anthropology. Sometime in the next 2 years my own piece on this topic will be published in a scholarly book on modern shamanism.)

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
In all seriousness, you could have schizophrenia.
Abnormalities in perception or expression of reality are an indicator.
Illusions of grandeur.
But you could be bipolar too, that can also lead to delusions.
My point is, I'm not trying to argue that you aren't whatever you may think you are, OP, simply this:
Before you hold firm to this idea, seek a medical opinion on the matter first.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The above is a "reader's digest" explanation of cybershamanism and technoshamanism. I'm not going to do the 5,000 word essay with links to papers you can only get from university libraries... and then only if you're really nice to the librarians.

Wikipedia has a nice review of it:
en.wikipedia.org...

This is an article that I did NOT use (too "fluffy" for a scholarly piece) but it's a decent read:
www.geocities.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

What I would like to say about your post is the "fact" you have used karma as a tool. In my humble opinion you are not the one. Karma is one of the many ways the great deceiver tricks true light beings and traps them. I am not an expert by any means but have seen, read and studied many of the energies you speek of.
Re-look at this closely and you will see what i mean.

Peace and Happy Holidays.

Kitos

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Yes, states of abnormal psychology reside within 1-in-5 in the usa, and also with high incidence in all western nations. This does not mean that the person is unaware or inoperative. I have many years experience in the field, and I am not going to lay down the final word on who has it & who doesn't.

Frankly, everyone seems quite mad, these days (imo).

From what I can tell, talking to the OP and reading his posts, I would say he is lucid as the next person (see above).

A very gifted, skilled practitioner of shamanism (won't mention her name) who's published three books, worked with many scientifically trained people and on healing and consciousness research projects, disappeared from the scene in the last 6 yrs. I wondered what happened to her, when by accident, I came across a posting by her sister, saying she had developed a form of mental illness, and had retired from public activity.

Can you say, "Icarus," who flew too close to the [inner] Sun? The wings of his mind were burnt, and it can happen to anyone. The reality is, there is far more beneath the surface than ever on it. Here is one example of sharing. Perhaps it's revealed because of strong excitement? Perhaps because of a strong sense of empowerment?

I have felt this, but found the mere mention of "cosmic consciousness" put people into head-spins, so I have kept quite mum about it.

Funny thing, tho, there are people on ATS who would say no word, but know what the OP means and feels, personlly. I can verify that for you. Use your intuition: ATS has a huge audience, and some have incredible gifts. All is not as it seems.

[edit on 24-12-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
here is where your story unravels, you claim you are the "one" and you have a tribe. that will do bad things to us if we laugh at you. A tribe which you have no control over. See where I am going with this? You may not have seen the news or a TV lately, or hell, you may have invented it (like Al Gore), but if you can call the mothership to come get you, now is the time. Take what little you can grab and run. I will stay here and guard the door. Hurry!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Greetings Pharaohmoan.. Im one of the more open minded people here on ATS.. And I give alot of room for people to speak as outlandish as you are thinking on here.. Even for me its a bit much.
But I won't judge, or point nor laugh. I was trying to find the message in your OP. Past all the stuff that just amounts to non sense in some free thinking minds.
I belive you are here to raise awareness to some people, also to challange their parameters.

However I think you are trying a bit to fast! This is purely advice from another such person who is here for other reasons.
And when you make threats vs other people to just doubt you.. Well thats something all together different.

You have to ease people into mind bending stuff like this. You can't expect people to even begin to want to understand when you only make posts like these.. You have to change it up a bit. Let others know you do have a hold on what we know as reality here for us right now.

In its full context its to far out. And you only have your own words to back all this stuff up.. ITs not going to come off as if you are trying to help, but come off more as if you have all the answers and we should bow down to you.. As you are the ONE!!
We are all the one!! Not one man or woman is the most specail soul or energy on this Earth!

We are all the one!! And we are all connected on a very deep level!

And most of us yes, our bodies where born here on Earth. But our minds/spirit/energy is not of this earth..
However there is a way to tell people this without getting as far out as you did..

I dont belive the context in how you put it, but I got the overall message, and it speaks of understanding, love and breaking through parameters of the mind..

By the way anyone seeking to debunk me will face serious karmic repercussions.

Umm your veiled threats hold no bounds over us here on ATS..
That line right there shows you are not of the light..
Making threats like that to other like minds is a big no no..

I hope you learn from this thread..

[edit on 24-12-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Maybe you have an answer regarding me seeing the numbers 1111 for the past several years, I have read a lot regarding these numbers and what they may mean, care to give your insight.

Wolfie

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
As a human well on down the path to Enlightenment - I can assure you - your'e NOT 'the one'. In fact - I dont think you are 'one' period. Allow me to explain...

You lack Enlightenment - you havent even achieved that yet. And that is hard enough to achieve in and of itself.

How can I be so sure you ask? Allow me yet again to explain.

Because you suffer terribly from the Ego. One CAN NOT enjoy both EGO AND ENLIGHTENMENT. With Enlightenment - all Ego leaves you. Cant have both! You are completely ego driven.

Your'e a hero in your own mind hun - no offense. Im not impressed as you cant be what you claim if you cant even achieve Enlightenment. And you obviously havent. Thereby making your entire delusion just that. No offense but the truth is the truth.

Seek Enlightenment! Then we can talk.

In the meantime - good luck! No... I do NOT fear you or your Karma. If you knew anything you would know Karma isnt delivered by us. You dont have that power fella - sorry

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Is it a coincidence that there are so many out there who feel they are vital to the survival of this planet? We are all waking up to how this thing might work. We can never evolve as long as we sit in judgement.

It's only my opinion, but here goes. Reincarnation is real. It's not something to strive for. Seems to be a stumble. Like going around in circles. Ultimately, we ARE spiritual beings. We have been given plenty of proof in the way of miracles in this life and at this time. Who can deny that? As such, we are all part of the SAME SPIRIT, no matter our disposition. To lose any souls who are connected with this spirit is a sad thing, maybe a fatal blow to all of us. Then we will just reincarnate back to some form and be given more chances to get it right. It's all learning experience that will take us to the next level.

You have to consider the big picture, but first there's the problem with our little part in this big mystery.

We are all the same no matter what color, creed or nationality. What we do in our lives and how we perceive the world affects everyone we come in contact with. When an employer is considering an applicant for a much-needed job and denies that person it doesn't much affect the one doing the hiring. In the case of the one who was denied, it can have a ripple effect by how he handles his unemployment problem. If he's strong of spirit, he analyzes his situation and blames nobody but himself and makes the needed changes. If he's still struggling with knowing the undeniable truth, he could lose hope and behave like a criminal or become abusive to loved ones causing them to react to the abuse. This proves the connection of spirit encompasses both good and bad.

We are all the ones. We are all capable of good and great things. Since we are part of the spirit we should know that no matter what happens in this life or the next, we will be judging ourselves. We know right from wrong by now. Where do you see us 4 years from now? Can you look back at your own existence and learn from your mistakes and the mistakes of others connected to you?

The biggest dillema facing humanity today is our inability to know how profoundly we affect each other, especially when we separate ourselves into groups. We have been involved in class warfare since the beginning, and none of us are better than another, nor are we any different. Just as we are capable of being the best at being wonderful, we all have the tools to take a hard fall and drag others down with us. In other words, we can all be christ or the antichrist. They're both just concepts, ideas, words we've given meaning to.

I wonder who controls the controllers because it's pretty obvious by now, almost none of us has the mindset of a world leader that makes decisions now that affect the entire planet. Would you run things into the ground like they selfishly have? Either we are mostly all being governed by insanity and those people are caught in a bigger trap than any of us could ever conceive of or we're just incredibly stupid. I don't know about the rest of you, but stupid I ain't.

What causes people to make such outlandish mistakes? What causes others to cheer in fear of the manufactured threats hiding the truth behind smoke and mirrors? Is this really how it's supposed to be? Gosh, just stop living your life by lies you were told in the past. Forget everything you thought you knew and get a better perspective. Think outside the box and stop living in fear like cornered animals.

We have created each other. We have the ability to change.

We have a little way to go, but the light is getting brighter.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I don't do meth but I do occasionally experiment with other recreational drugs, mostly to better understand my mind

If you are all and the one you are Omnipresent, therefore you understand ALL MIND of which the many are one.

Why would you then need to better understand your mind?

Please explain how you seem to believe you have reached Samahdi, and unlike all the other "Prophet's" in history from all the different traditions you still need to better understand your mind?

Don't you agree this paradox in your argument, in favour of your "The One" status shows and proves that in fact you have not yet reached the Universal mind, or true oneness as described by others?

ALL traditions will if you look deeply into the mystical aspects of those traditions, of it describe one experience when this One-ness or Samadi is fully reached. One experience that seems common and indeed does postulate such universal consciousness.....

Please describe your first experience of it Op, I would like then to use previous descriptions of this ONE unifying experience through the different traditions to support your Claim

I pity those that cannot accept the possibility that I am for real, a genuine Neo ready to battle reality and bring about a new dawn for the chosen few.

Whose Reality are you battling on our behalf?

Yours or Ours?

Is their a difference between the two?

Please explain how you experience this, and also how you intend to battle this reality, as in:

Who are you battling?

With what?

Without people like me earths spirit will eventually leave,

Where will Gaia Go?
Is she to Posses another planets spirit and take over?

Please explain the dynamics.

The problem is humans think they are special and they're not really

Do you include yourself in Humans?

You are stating that not only are you special but "The one"

If therefore you do see yourself as human please explain this dichotomy.

If you are not Human then what species are you currently residing as a spirit in form/matter?

ask someone a simple question like what makes you resonate and they won't be able to answer you.

I will give it a stab, the Vibrations of my thoughts and the Body as in the material it is made of, and the particular frequency they are at at any given time.

Ask what is purpose and they can only draw on a limited knowledge base and will probably answer you with some drivel. So in order to clear the wheat from the chaff I ask you the same question, what is purpose?

The use of Free will to make a course of action or Causal event transpire either internally in our thought process or externally in the material world we perceive?

Is that right?

I am also certain that that buddha was a reincarnation of Christ catering to a different stage of enlightenment.

As the Christ as recorded in the NT was born between 400 and 500 years AFTER the Buddha dies how could the Buddha be a reincarnation of him.

Do you experience time going backwards, did you not mean that Jesus was a Reincarnation of the Buddha?

As you have seen their minds and such like please explain this false statement in your words.

There must have been a reason for my expossure to many of Christs memories (I know for example how he fed the five thousand) and details surrounding his death

Although I am not religious as such

What does religious mean to you?

As you seem to be propogating the Idea that you would be the new Leader of a type of religion, surely in-fact you are religious in totality,

Please explain again this discrepency in your statements.

What details surrounding his death are you aware of, please elaborate.

seek to do me harm which I cannot understand because I am made of love and have nothing but love and sincerity in my heart.

Please explain then this above statements discrepency with your following statement:

By the way anyone seeking to debunk me will face serious karmic repercussions. I know who I am now and now so do you. Mess with me you mess with my tribe who are not as lenient as I am.

I don't understand this....

Are you then saying we need to worship or follow you then as a vengefull God like the god of Abraham?

So the Buddha and Jesus were actually wrong when they preach Turn the other Cheek?

Doers that mean to be at a place of bliss and happiness and to be worthy enough to be chosen by you you require us to harm others in your defence and name?

Is it then in-fact spiritual and evolved of me to exact revenge on those who have harmed me?

I look forward greatly to your enlightened response.....in these questions.

Oh and lastly but certainly not least importantly,

In which way are you going to take us to this Bliss?

What means of transport are you going to use for the selected few you judge worthy?

Or is it only a journey of the soul/spirit/mind that involves leaving this body first?

I am particularly keen to hear the answer to my last question ASAP to be honest, and this last one, added on Edit for my bad spelling lol

I THINK I am the One

Your Op header,..... this leaves me very confused dont you if it is so KNOW who you are?

Kind Regards,

Elf

[edit on 24-12-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Rule # well I guess the number doesn't matter but:

Good rule of thumb is when you think you are the one it usually means your not.

Many people in history claimed to be the 1 and a good majority of them die at their own hands and leave nothing changed other than a few more dead people who never had a need to die.

Maybe by being told your the 1 is actually a way to convince you of it in such a way your death comes because of it and the true path you were placed here to follow is destroyed while in effect destroying you true entire reason for being in the first place.

Honestly I think your just messing with us to get a response for some paper your writing or something.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
You say your different? well of course you are, everyone is different.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
By the way anyone seeking to debunk me will face serious karmic repercussions.

Ok then, carry on.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Wow - I only watched this the other night and already I'm seeing people think they are it.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I assure you that you are not alone, on that same note you are not the one. Forgive me if I rain on your beiefs but I can promise you one thing, everything that you claim to have seen and learned does not make you any better than your average "human". You can't save us. If you were truely enlightened you would know this. Best wishes to you and your future. Oh and one last peice of advise. It is not wise for you to try and have people follow you because of your gift. Trust me.

-Angelknight

....Koresh is that you?? After a little bit of consideration i'd like to apologize to the op, but you gotta know how that was gonna sound I mean come on...and also I have to quote this bible verse

"Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whther they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Chrisst has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is...the spirit of the antichrist."
1John4:1-3
(g'head'n'check my context)

Let your mind run around with that one and stuff gets preeeetty uncomfortable. Basically according to the bible the urantia book could have some truth in it....dunno anyone else have a thought on the OP's thoughts of Jesus (he is God), and how that ties in to anything? (I'm bein' nice here but it is technicallya legitimate question)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join