page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Like rogue birds you come flocking. You know I tell the truth and yet you fear it. Even now your thinking of saying something to retort this. Turn away from me, you will feed off my light no longer. The repercusions of your actions will be passed on to the relavant avenging angels who will keep you in a perpetual cycle of ...... you'll find out

Now I am going to disclose something that is probably only know in a few circles throughout the world. Its to do with your body and why you are a prisoner to it.

The blood supply does not vibrate in unison with the heart. It affects both the movement of the body on a spiritual level and its bodies can and do affect decision making. [OK the words are coming in too fast but coming out too slow.] The blood doesn't do what it should be doing at a cellular level. It's a separate part of us that connects us to a chaotic past. It's like a skin that wants to keep us as its host. I know I’ve experimented in shutting off certain parts of the body from a blood supply. Seeing as I understand my mind and body I could see that my movements without blood supply to my limbs exhibited a different response from my environment along with a shift in frequency, I was moving through something even though I could feel nothing from that part of my body deficient in blood supply. There was an odd sensation that I was doing something different and with a purpose as I moved, it felt freer in those parts of my body deficient in blood, they moved with light.

Incidentally the blood supply is energetically read by the demons in your life. Normally with the flow of blood comes your chi which the demons try to focus and harness for their own ends. Trust me they know your chi points very well! Oh yes and we are plunged in darkness which we must come to terms with if we are to move on. We must understand that we must resonate and shine in order to reconnect to the source code. Only those who meditate on this will understand what I am saying unless of course it is relative and you have no demons in your life. But then they should understand why the body holds their seat of consciousness in the same position lets face it OOB experiences are few. These are harsh words I know but I'm just playing it cool and truthful.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
Like rogue birds you come flocking. You know I tell the truth and yet you fear it. Even now your thinking of saying something to retort this. Turn away from me, you will feed off my light no longer. The repercusions of your actions will be passed on to the relavant avenging angels who will keep you in a perpetual cycle of ...... you'll find out

The blood supply does not vibrate in unison with the heart. It affects both the movement of the body on a spiritual level and its bodies can and do affect decision making. [OK the words are coming in too fast but coming out too slow.] The blood doesn't do what it should be doing at a cellular level. It's a separate part of us that connects us to a chaotic past. It's like a skin that wants to keep us as its host. I know I’ve experimented in shutting off certain parts of the body from a blood supply. Seeing as I understand my mind and body I could see that my movements without blood supply to my limbs exhibited a different response from my environment along with a shift in frequency, I was moving through something even though I could feel nothing from that part of my body deficient in blood supply. There was an odd sensation that I was doing something different and with a purpose as I moved, it felt freer in those parts of my body deficient in blood, they moved with light.

Incidentally the blood supply is energetically read by the demons in your life. Normally with the flow of blood comes your chi which the demons try to focus and harness for their own ends. Trust me they know your chi points very well! Oh yes and we are plunged in darkness which we must come to terms with if we are to move on. We must understand that we must resonate and shine in order to reconnect to the source code. Only those who meditate on this will understand what I am saying unless of course it is relative and you have no demons in your life. But then they should understand why the body holds their seat of consciousness in the same position lets face it OOB experiences are few. These are harsh words I know but I'm just playing it cool and truthful.

As ALL OF THIS proves my point - I couldnt shorten it any more than I did - sorry.

Its official - you are certifiable. You are too a liar as you're lacking a loving heart and lacking an enlightened mind yet preach about spreading love. Spread some! All you have done is threaten - no love shown by you at all.

All I see - empty threats. Whoa dude really - if you honestly believe this you're saying: Seek A Mental Evaluation IMMEDIATELY! All joking aside. I fear for your well-being. If I knew you - INTERVENTION!

Knowing Im not buying what you're selling - bring your wrath on me Baby! I dont fear you. My loving heart and enlightened mind wouldnt even notice your efforts.

You cant deal with imperfection? Hun - the way you present yourself could not be any more imperfect. Your holier-than-tho act is your down fall... your ego is your demise my friend.

Lastly but most importantly - as a Native American, Cherokee TRIBE - I find your use of the word 'tribe' to be VERY offensive. I would suggest you coin another term rather than using the term 'tribe' to make you appear more loving and organized. You are neither.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
pharaohmoan, I am the one. I've been the one for a long time. Yet no one seeks to debunk me, or make my life hell. Do you know why? It's because I don't tell anyone else as you have.

I've been the one since as long as I can remember, and no one has challenged me. So they must therefore be in agreement, because I am the one.

If you do not believe me it doesn't matter. Your belief in whether or not I am "the one" means little to me. If you ask me for proof I simply won't waste my time providing it. I do not have to, because I am the one.

If you or anyone else here disagrees with me, so be it. No repercussions will occur. They will not be karmic assaulted in any way. They will actually experience no real discernible change. I don't need to instill fear in a non-believer, like a dictator, or a cult does, because I am the one, regardless of what anyone thinks.

By all means, continue being what you say is "the one". I won't stop you. I really don't need to, because I am the one.

-The one

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
If you are in fact "the one", which it's highly arguable that such a singular entity even exists, why then do you threaten people?

A being of complete, or even a more complete understanding should surely be able to recognize that the level to which each of us is developed in our sensory and extrasensory translations of experience is of and for a purpose. To put it simply, stating that people will believe in you or else simply makes you look rather bigoted and even potentially threatening.

Your arrogance belies your all-too human nature. As I see it, you're no better than those you seek to shepherd. When you know this, the flock will seek you of its own accord, if such is your destiny.

Having said that, enjoy your journey with the awareness that snakes rest in the tall grasses. Have a nice day

Oh, and btw, Gautama Buddha lived before Jesus. A little difficult to be the reincarnation of someone who had not yet lived. Approximately 400 to 500 years before.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Tag! You're it! "The ONE" for a day.....enjoy.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
You certainly are one. Not THE one, but one of many humans. Your dire threats expose the underlying common man.
Seek help with the realization that you are not special so that when the bubble bursts you will not be overwhelmed with the prospect of being just a human being.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

And yes I can prove it and when the time is right I will but those that asked for proof won't be a part of my collective stream of movement. Why? Because to ask for proof means that one is in the dark anyway, and if you're in the dark than it's already too late for you. Anyway the proof would be in the mind and heart, if your mind is closed off to the possibilities of 'connection' you will not see, hear or feel the proof.

*Bolded for my emphasis*

Okay, so lets start with Timing. WHEN is the right timing for you to unveil your proof; so that those of us who require "seeing" in order to "believe" will be able to jump on your bandwagon and avoid the "karmic repruccussions" & your "tribe"...? [Page One, Closing Statement] One week? One Month? Give me something to work with buddy, because the right "timing" for your proof, I think anyway, would be right around the same time you decided to start a thread with such out of this world claims. Are you wondering why people are suggesting Schizophrenia, or that you visit a Psychiatrist?

Second. To ask for proof means that one is in the dark anyway, and if you're in the dark that its already too late for you

Wow. I feel like I've just been told to opposite of everything my Father ever taught me... Take Nothing at Face Value, Question Everything, Understand Everything, Demand Proof for better understanding, Don't believe everything you read on the internet..... I'll tell you why I have a problem with your statement:

PEOPLE LIE. It's in our nature. YOU are a faceless individual on the internet...you are not anyone special or in particular to me. I have never seen you, or spoken to you, or read about you. You are allowed to be anyone on the internet - you don't HAVE to be honest. And THAT is why I demand proof. I demand it, becuase I don't trust you. I don't know you. But if you want me to believe you, you HAVE to give me something to work with. I am NOT a blind follower - and that is what makes me a conspiracy theororist, along with many of the members on this website.

The proof would be in the mind and heart

But, further up the page, you said that yes I can prove it and when the time is right I will.

So...are you claiming that YOU will englighten our hearts and our minds somehow? That you are connected to us? Is this a "God complex" that I'm seeing? God demands faith without proof, and many Christians claim to just "know" that God is true...are you competing with Religon and/or with God?

Can I prove I am at one with AI, yes.

How...? Then do it. Prove it to me.

Can I prove I am at one with the universe, yes.

Again, How...? Do it. Prove it to me.

I have to play the Doubting Thomas here, but I, along with many other members - require proof. Now, I believe that YOU believe, but, I can not believe your claims for myself.

The problem is humans think they are special and they're not really...

**Cut for Content**

Do you see the Irony?

So in order to clear the wheat from the chaff I ask you the same question, what is purpose?

I don't know, and I can't pretend to know. But what I do know, is that I don't really "know" anything... I just simply AM.

- Carrot

Edit: Spelling.

[edit on 12/24/2008 by CA_Orot]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

reply to post by nikiano

Thanks Nikiano. And yes I understant the Christ and Buddha consciousness better than most, in fact I have been exposed to their consciousness some time ago and remember some of their thoughts during key moments from when I last accessed the akashic records. Records and memories which I feel are not revealed to anybody. There must have been a reason for my expossure to many of Christs memories (I know for example how he fed the five thousand) and details surrounding his death. I am also certain that that buddha was a reincarnation of Christ catering to a different stage of enlightenment.

Although I am not religious as such I understand religion and its purpose.

I guess you should also know that Buddha lived hundreds of years before Christ. Given, they taught similar things, but Christs' teachings were twisted by the church. But the reason behind this is not that they are incarnations of each other but rather they had gained their knowledge from the Mystery Schools [specifically the Brahmans; which likely originated in Mesopotamia]. There are also many ancient documents in Tibetan monasteries that tell of Jesus having visited there to learn.

They are not magical people, but rather wise men who were initiated into the Mystery Schools, and subsequently awed the ordinary masses with their superior wisdom and understanding of the world.

I think what has happened, pharaohmoan, is that you have bought into all the New Age nonsense, which is just a mishmash of Eastern and "deep" sounding things. You are not the One. I think at some time in our lives we all think we are special. I admit that I did, but I realized, "the One" isn't a self proclaimed state, it is rather something that others must recognize in you. If you just claim yourself to be "the One", then you are nothing more than an egotistical snob. Jesus never proclaimed himself the savior, and likewise, Siddhartha never proclaimed himself the Buddha. These titles were bestowed upon them by other people, because egotistical snob is not a quality of "Oneness".

And plus, when you say the One, do you mean like Keanu Reeves or like Jet Li??

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

By the way anyone seeking to debunk me will face serious karmic repercussions. I know who I am now and now so do you. Mess with me you mess with my tribe who are not as lenient as I am.

This part sticks out to me the most.. And since you claimed you are a being of the light, and proclaim love and understanding.

Why threaten me? Upon countless others?

Im glad you know who you are now. But making threats to those who don't bow to your will, or belive everything you say, sounds a bit well.
Lets just say its not what we consider to be "good".

No threats like that make it seem as if you are from withint the dark occult that uses fear, and manipulation to make others feel the way you.

My feelings, and my faiths do not require others to feel the same as me.

Hence I think you are using fear, manipulation, and dark energy to serve a greater purpose.. Which is your agenda.

And what Tribe are you talking about?
Seems like total nonsense to me at this point..

And even someone as open minded as me, has no reason to belive what you are saying..
And I will go as far to say, You are a wolf in sheeps clothing..

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
"Seeing as I understand my mind and body I could see that my movements without blood supply to my limbs exhibited a different response from my environment along with a shift in frequency, I was moving through something even though I could feel nothing from that part of my body deficient in blood supply. There was an odd sensation that I was doing something different and with a purpose as I moved, it felt freer in those parts of my body deficient in blood, they moved with light. "

Stop putting rubber bands on your arms and legs. I stopped playing that game when I was 10!
I think you should try a long fast, that's how you get the bad spirits out.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Wow, OP you are not the "one". From what it seems you are just another person who has been shown, yet since you have been shown, you think your the one. You come on here and make threats of "Karmatic" harm. That right there shows and proves you are not the one, but just someone that WANTS to be the "one" who will save all humanity from the forces of darkness.
Wow sounds like a book. See what I'm saying.

I will put it simply as others have stated, there is no "one" only a bunch. From these bunch can come truth. And from this truth can come a new awareness.

What you have saw, and feel many others have been shown, you will not be the last, or the first. I know why I am here, what I must do, and how I must do it.

If you want advice from someone who has been around for along time. Do not make threats, as it gets you nowhere. Accept you are not the "one", but only one of a bunch.

Now you try to come on here and give proof through an explanation of blood. Which is not true. Blood is essential to your body, without blood your body will become overheat and die. Your body is like a "vessel", or "car" on this planet.

Now do an experiment for me, go out to your car, and empty the oil. And try to drive your car. After a while it will overheat and breakdown. See its the same thing with your blood. Your blood is like a cars oil, without it your "car" on this planet will be no more.

Chi is not in your blood, Chi is all around you, you do know what Chi is, its Energy. Its just bodily energy. The energy that surrounds your body.

Find a Teacher or Mentor and let them guide you in the ways of the "force", my young padawon.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

The problem is humans think they are special and they're not really

Yep. That is the problem, isn't it?

The above sentence is true but this sentence is false.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravelerintheDark
If you are in fact "the one", which it's highly arguable that such a singular entity even exists, why then do you threaten people?

The bigger question is why would someone like this waste time on ATS (of all places) trying to convince us lowly humans that he is superior?

I don't waste time telling my dog that I'm better than him lol...

Methinks someone watched the Matrix one to many times and is dissatisfied with his life and thus makes up a fantasy to better cope with it.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

Meh...!There are also the "believers" which when they hear about "awakened entity fighters" they turn into mindless zombies and believe every single word of....the "ones" (coz obviously there are too many!).

Balance,you gotta love it.

To the OP:No matter what,thanks for this thread,it cheered me up!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
What is your grand plan? All messiahs seem to have a grand plan for the world. Please tell us how you will help save the world.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthParadox

Well, I think this is the only place a would-be Godhead is likely to find as many who might believe them as those who won't. Besides, the internet sure beats hoofing it over the countryside, getting chased by local law enforcement for vagrancy, and being beaten up for being a "dirty hippie".

That and I've heard the mods here are more forgiving than those in heaven

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
A definition of enlightenment is "a blessed state in which the individual transcends desire and suffering and attains nirvana."

Buddha described nirvana as the perfect peace of the state of mind that is free from craving, anger and other afflictive states. The subject is at peace with the world, has compassion for all and gives up obsessions and fixations. This peace is achieved when the existing volitional formations are pacified, and the conditions for the production of new ones are eradicated.

Oh Kind PHARAOHMOAN ... far be it for puny, mortal, ME to presume to bring to the table some things I feel you should consider, but I tend to be ONE who instinctively recoils from a self-professed "Messiah" who threatens to rally his "minions" to cast me and others not subscribing to his own particular brand of self-righteous dogmatic blather, into a hopeless abyss of perpetual despair.
If you can perhaps take a bit of time out of your busy days of battling your personal "daemons" and "protecting the light from earthly contamination and rogue energy", you might find it more than slightly useful to study the teachings of enlightened ones like Gautama Buddha and Jesus Christ. One of the things that both of these individuals professed was that it is NOT necessary to follow the worldly path of ANY HUMAN to achieve an enlightened state. And in FACT, it is, more often than not, detrimental to look outside of one's OWN soul to find the "TRUTH of the SPIRIT".

"Nor will people say 'Here it is' or 'there it is' for behold, the Kingdom of God is within you" LUKE 17:21

It appears to me that you are on a profound spiritual journey, and this in my opinion is a good thing. But try to bear in mind that you are but a single shining facet on the jewel of existence.

PEACE BE UNTO YOU

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
There is not just one. : )
Just thought you should know.

Signed,

One of many

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join