It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think I'm the One !

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Well spoken. Good luck with your journey to the gods.

AAC

Thanks, I just hope they're not gonna tell me I should have kept my mouth shut.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Then have a seat, share the fire and enjoy the view for a while. There are always stories to tell, and the earth will take care of itself in the time we take to get our bearings. And, if not, well the view is still spectacular

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by italkyoulisten

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
reply to post by nikiano

Thanks Nikiano. And yes I understant the Christ and Buddha consciousness better than most, in fact I have been exposed to their consciousness some time ago and remember some of their thoughts during key moments from when I last accessed the akashic records. Records and memories which I feel are not revealed to anybody. There must have been a reason for my expossure to many of Christs memories (I know for example how he fed the five thousand) and details surrounding his death. I am also certain that that buddha was a reincarnation of Christ catering to a different stage of enlightenment.

Although I am not religious as such I understand religion and its purpose.

I guess you should also know that Buddha lived hundreds of years before Christ. Given, they taught similar things, but Christs' teachings were twisted by the church. But the reason behind this is not that they are incarnations of each other but rather they had gained their knowledge from the Mystery Schools [specifically the Brahmans; which likely originated in Mesopotamia]. There are also many ancient documents in Tibetan monasteries that tell of Jesus having visited there to learn.

They are not magical people, but rather wise men who were initiated into the Mystery Schools, and subsequently awed the ordinary masses with their superior wisdom and understanding of the world.

I think what has happened, pharaohmoan, is that you have bought into all the New Age nonsense, which is just a mishmash of Eastern and "deep" sounding things. You are not the One. I think at some time in our lives we all think we are special. I admit that I did, but I realized, "the One" isn't a self proclaimed state, it is rather something that others must recognize in you. If you just claim yourself to be "the One", then you are nothing more than an egotistical snob. Jesus never proclaimed himself the savior, and likewise, Siddhartha never proclaimed himself the Buddha. These titles were bestowed upon them by other people, because egotistical snob is not a quality of "Oneness".

And plus, when you say the One, do you mean like Keanu Reeves or like Jet Li??

Jesus says he's God and has the power to forgive sin. I don't think that takes away from your post 's point, just letin' ya know they're there.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

But I've worked so darn hard I guess I'm getting frustrated now for the lack of recognition for the battles I've fought. Don't get me wrong I get recognition but it's etherical and not the same, not in the physical tangible sense. I don't want to be part of the crowd any longer.

The higher place is to not expect or require any recognition for any of the battles we fight. Those battles are for us to digest and to aid us in becoming quiet giants. The most important part of knowing is knowing when to say nothing - even when it hurts. Just to know in itself becomes enough.

If you are who you say you are - you not only have to be a part of the crowd but you have to love the crowd - and you certainly should reconsider threatening the crowd.

I wish you well in your journey wherever it takes you.

[edit on 24-12-2008 by spinkyboo]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
People are entitled to believe anything they like. Maybe have achieved some higher level of consciousness, maybe your just a nut. I am not "the one" to make that kind of judgment call.

That being said I see some serious contradictions in your claims. You say you and your tribe are all about "love" yet in your very first post you said,

By the way anyone seeking to debunk me will face serious karmic repercussions. I know who I am now and now so do you. Mess with me you mess with my tribe who are not as lenient as I am.

Sum quod sum

So in essence anyone who disagrees with you or attempts to debate your claims gets threatened? Where is the love in that? "Follow me blindly or face the consequences" does not seem like much of a choice to me, and seems unbelievably hypocritical in comparison to your message of "love" does it not?

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

But I've worked so darn hard I guess I'm getting frustrated now for the lack of recognition for the battles I've fought.

Unfortunately. I don't recognize your contributions.

In my view and only my view. The level of recognition you desire and the attached warnings paint a picture of an ugly spirit of little value to anyone wallowing in its own attention deficit disorder and delusions of grandeur.

Your spiritual puberty is going to get much darker if you continue to alienate. You would of computed your self-defeating shortcomings already if you had any clarity worthy of praise.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

AAC

man anyone here could easily have told you that. You seem pretty smart but you're no HeavyHand or whatever that guy's name was. That guy was smaaaaaaart. Prolly smarter than you even. Seemed that way to me. Hope I'm no inciting a Godcomplex war here.....

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Yes yes your here to spread the love and vaporize the non-believers huh well bring it on my friend ive had one hell of a last couple months, family deaths, burgled, car accident..... My karmas not scared bring it on.... If your so mighty and are "the one" (I cant belive you said that) why threaten the peons surely your gace is to great to care about thee rantings of some skeptic who thinks you're moRE of a looney toon than a savior......

AAC

Thanks, I just hope they're not gonna tell me I should have kept my mouth shut

[edit on 24-12-2008 by constantwonder]

You shouldnt have threatened my "ka" then friend... SHOULDA KEPT YOUR MOUTH SHUT

[edit on 24-12-2008 by constantwonder]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

OK OK, make the sky turn pink, I've always wanted to see that!

-rrr

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

reply to post by nikiano

Thanks Nikiano. And yes I understant the Christ and Buddha consciousness better than most, in fact I have been exposed to their consciousness some time ago and remember some of their thoughts during key moments from when I last accessed the akashic records. Records and memories which I feel are not revealed to anybody. There must have been a reason for my expossure to many of Christs memories .....

Shame that whilst on your visit to the akashic record library you didn't manage to obtain "expossure" to a dictionary oh Great One.

[edit on 24-12-2008 by Power_Semi]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I've realized one thing reading through this thread from the start. And that is that it is occasionally necessary to get knocked down. Sometimes it's the only way to recognize the hands that reach out to help us over those that only wish to push us down again.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I think this guy or it has been watching to many Si-Fi movies
and if he is who he says he is, whats the point
does it change anything?

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I hope you continue to tell people about your experience. Talking about it is a good way to enlighten people.

I've also been reading some of the posts that some of the other members on here have written in this thread. It's really sad how people are so quick to debunk what others say on here.

There is so much that goes on, on Earth that some people will never understand. One must always remember that fear comes from a lack of understanding.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I'm going to give you an opportunity to prove it.:

I want you to return the woman I love to me. No excuses, no explanations why not. And just to get the ball rolling, tell me her name. And no, you don't get hints. Whole name, first, middle and last. She's alive- so there wont be any "raising her from the dead" nonsense.

I want her delivered to me in a week.

And before the moderators smack me off, I am serious. I WANT her returned to me. And I am going to use this guy's abilities as an acid test. I have just handed him a true and real test.

Up to the challenge?

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravelerintheDark
I've realized one thing reading through this thread from the start. And that is that it is occasionally necessary to get knocked down. Sometimes it's the only way to recognize the hands that reach out to help us over those that only wish to push us down again.

That's the beauty and also the curse of freewill.

I think I've mentioned this before on another thread but basically your average human mind is very resistant to things that challenge its belief system. Couple this with the ego and what you get are insults that give the poster a false sense of elevation. I've seen it before, it's easy to brush off. I just skip over it. They just don't get it. If they had their heads screwed on straight they could be methodical in their approach to such a claim as I would be. Instead they go guns ablazing shouting prove it, make the sky pink he he ha ha. It's so dull and predictable yet a lot of the time they think they are being witty and clever. I expected better of the Cherokee indian however. That was very sad for me, and no doubt his elders would not be impressed with his approach either.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Why are you being so mean? The OP doesn't have to prove anything to anyone.

Besides, there is nothing to prove...either you believe or you don't, take your pick.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious
Rule # well I guess the number doesn't matter but: Good rule of thumb is when you think you are the one it usually means your not.

This is sound advice. Also to consider, is that if you are able to distinguish between being a "higher" level individual vs. a "lower" level, you haven't reached the apex of human evolution. True enlightened masters are said to have overcome seeing such distinction. Any act of proclamation or defense of said proclamation is counter productive towards furthering the belief that one is among the enlightened, which is usually a designation attributed to the individual by one's deeds and actions.

Such claims are the reason master/student guru/follower relationships exist. It keeps one grounded after experiencing parts of consciousness previously unknown.

[edit on 12/24/2008 by thomasblackraven]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Well, I would pay more attention to where I'm stepping than others for the most part, and certainly not worrying even further about what even others think of them. Doesn't make anyone better than anyone else, but it can make us more aware of ourselves, which is what I find counts. That's the only way we can know where we best serve our purpose in this world.

Earlier when I said about being wary of snakes in the tall grasses, I wasn't being cute. It was honest, and well-intended advice. But you'll never see them if you don't watch where you step. Likely you'll step right on them. That's when you get bit.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
I'm going to give you an opportunity to prove it.:

I want you to return the woman I love to me. No excuses, no explanations why not. And just to get the ball rolling, tell me her name. And no, you don't get hints. Whole name, first, middle and last. She's alive- so there wont be any "raising her from the dead" nonsense.

I want her delivered to me in a week.

And before the moderators smack me off, I am serious. I WANT her returned to me. And I am going to use this guy's abilities as an acid test. I have just handed him a true and real test.

Up to the challenge?

I am very sorry for your loss, it must feel like you have a huge hole in your chest especially this time of year. I am affraid I can't tell you her name that's not the way the cookie crumbles, but my guess is she loved you enough to share her whole person with you. Try writing to her and telling her how you feel. Ask her what she wants from life and say you want to be a part of that. If she doesn't click with you any longer then move on and find someone who gets you.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
It's really easy to say, "I'm the one!" but that really means squat if your not willing to put your balls on the line.

What have you taught anyone?

I'm not the the one but i still try to educate. Just a few examples:

Wildflowers.

The voice of God.

Tenacious life.

Enlightenment.

Shamans.

You can claim to be the one all day long but until you put up, you may as well shut up.

I'm not the one but I write stories of the spirit that I hope will uplift my brothers and sisters and help them along their path.

The surest sign that you are not the one is the honest belief that you are.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join