It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think I'm the One !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

There is no "one" There are many.

I have to get the first thing that came to mind out and ask you how many times have you watched the Matrix?

Wether past life, or reincarnation, we have all had the opprotunity to have been better than we are now. I, was worse. Hording around raping and destroying. I have found my queen from those days in this life. Odd I know, but this is to show you that I am not just shooting you down.

There are many of us who are great and influence change and awakening. There is no One person who does it all. The "One" was to curb a mathmatical equasion that had a decimal point. I am rather sure that this life is not a dream or something implanted into our mind as we lay in a vat of goo. This life has a more diabolical enemy... One right before your eyes.

Don't think of one Neo... Think of a legend of Neo's and you'd be on the right path...

Great thought and thank you for your trust in ATS!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TasteTheMagick

[snip]

reply to post by Harman

It's OK to think this if you can back it up with soul memory, actual memory and confimation from your environment and the universe. There's obviously a reason you think this so what is it, what has happed to you to think that your different from the rest?

Mod edit :

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24-12-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
If you're the one...

Then why is this not the first time I've heard this story.

You're not THE one, but you are one of many. Enjoy the rest of your trip.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TasteTheMagick
Plus: You make people with real gifts look like a bunch of egotistical fools when you come and post something like that. I'm not trying to "bring harm" to you or anything, but please.

Your words left little to the imagination.

In case you think that only "special" people have gifts, I have to think you'd be wrong... We all have special gifts. To think outher wise is egotistical... What would give you the right to have a "gift" and not someone else.... Who would counter-balance your "gift".

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Dittos. If he/she/it is truely understanding, then a name/avatar shouldn't affect such a 'higher' being.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
Oh my, what a colourful response. Kind of what I expected though. And yes I can prove it and when the time is right I will but those that asked for proof won't be a part of my collective stream of movement. Why? Because to ask for proof means that one is in the dark anyway, and if you're in the dark than it's already too late for you. Anyway the proof would be in the mind and heart, if your mind is closed off to the possibilities of 'connection' you will not see, hear or feel the proof. If your heart cannot recognise the love I or others like me have then you are cold and not needed. In all honesty few are needed as such. Can I prove I am at one with AI, yes. Can I prove I am at one with the universe, yes. Do souls resonate in my presence, yes. I am the highest note and the highest note is a reflection of me.

Whether I do my thing in this lifetime or not is another matter, and in many ways I am putting the feelers out for whether humans are worth saving or not. So far I am of the opinion that very few are, the rest are dead already.

I pity those that cannot accept the possibility that I am for real, a genuine Neo ready to battle reality and bring about a new dawn for the chosen few. Without people like me earths spirit will eventually leave, the human spirit will die soon after. Easily controlled zombies is what would be left, not much different from now really. The problem is humans think they are special and they're not really, ask someone a simple question like what makes you resonate and they won't be able to answer you.

I'm not even believing/disbelieving you but please kill me if it is a choice of following yet another one that 'knows better' or death. Nobody is worth saving, or better said in need of saving spiritually speaking so have fun.

If you are really full of love and the highest human form possible, Humanities potential cristalized in person so to speak it is strange that you are still pondering about saving people, talking about worthy and unworthy of saving in the matter you are doing. I mean, well, whatever happens on this plane of reality is just a tiny moment of the total experience so to speak, even if the world blows up in a million pieces it is not a insurmountable problem, sure our souls may need some time to recuperate after such an event but, no problem. You may want to have a chat with Maitreya though, he seems to have taken up the role of superhuman saviour of this planet. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Again, you may be able to tap into the underlying workings of reality for all i know but it seems your world view doesn't add up to the claim as far as i think i know

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Jkd Up

I never said we didn't all have gifts, I never said only special people had them. Please don't put words in my mouth. Now I'm going to have to agree with the badger poker here and wash my hands of this thread.

Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
reply to post by Harman

It's OK to think this if you can back it up with soul memory, actual memory and confimation from your environment and the universe. There's obviously a reason you think this so what is it, what has happed to you to think that your different from the rest?

I'm not saying i still believe it, it was just something i entertained and i looked through the eyes of 'knowing' it to be true, it was last year somewhere and i'm over it now but it was fun.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Merry Christmas! My best to you and yours!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by speaknoevil07

No Jesus wasn't Gods son he is God (in our universe that is). It made sense to him to have an otherworldly figure from a preaching point of view. Yes of course there is life after death. I have recommended that Jesus doesn’t come back. And Demons are unfortunately a product of a distorted mindset intent on creating disharmony to spite God. They fear their demise and so will do anything to prevent it. Lastly in reply to your question do animals have souls, yes, they have gathered enough light to ensure continuation of their consciousness upward through the various stages of life. How much light and consciousness they take with them after death depends on how they have lived their life. The bravest will retain memory and be aware of the continuation of their consciousness. The rest are basically recycled. This includes humans.

reply to post by Jkd Up

I have seen the Matrix films a number of times and in all honesty I am also at one with the films in other words the actions and sounds are often at one with my actions and thoughts.

My problem is not the decimal point at the end of an equation (they had to say something) but rather that I cannot accept imperfection as a part of my reality. Imperfection in itself is an acceptance of something substandard and I cannot see the logic or light in this.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
i absolutely know what he is talking about..... those who had shrooms/acid or st....load of pcp
and from my view....

your still trippin balls
))

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

[

My problem is not the decimal point at the end of an equation (they had to say something) but rather that I cannot accept imperfection as a part of my reality. Imperfection in itself is an acceptance of something substandard and I cannot see the logic or light in this.

Imperfections are a part of life man. We all got them. No matter how "above it" we think we are.
No one can escape imperfections.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
**** ATTENTION .... again ****

ON TOPIC and BE CIVIL.

No more warnings, off topic / uncivil posts WILL result in a 3 day Posting Ban.

[edit on 24-12-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I Think I'm the One

I would think that "if you're the ONE"

You would KNOW you're the ONE

But I'd like to meet your TRIBE!!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I don't assume to know whether this is true or not because I really have no way of telling...but isn't everything like that? How can you be certain of anything...we know nothing. If this "neo-human" would like to help (as I assume is what he is trying to do) then I for one will give him a chance.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Grand revelations of personal ability come with grand skepticism by those you reveal yourself to. Anybody, and I mean anybody, could post this and relish the thought that they are indeed, the one. But without anything whatsoever to physically verify your claims, you inevitably fall into the ever-growing pool of delusional, wanna-be-god-aspiring figures.

You say you will prove yourself when the time is right. The time 'is' right, right now. If you make these types of revelations, then you must be prepared to validate yourself to your peers and sketics immediately - not string them along. If you expect the masses to believe you 'just because,' then you will surround yourself with the gullible and easily-swayed. If you can prove yourself right here, right now, then you will have the ears of a broader, more reality-centered audience.

I can make witty, snide comments til the sun turns purple because I have seen this type of thread started over and over again. What makes you so special? That's right, you said so in your OP. I think it is hogwash, what will make someone like me think otherwise?

Cheers...
McMartinson

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join