It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS "Game" Idea: Political Simulation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnothiseauton
I sure hope this idea takes off because it sounds very interesting.

Thus far my u2us have gone unanswered. And as you can see, no mod has made a comment to this point.

I'm not sure if they have just been busy or if that means this idea isn't worth responding to.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
wow. i've run simple interactive games on the net before and the logistics of those were a nightmare (fun though). can't quite imagine how this would pan out. will be watching with interest and good luck with the project.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I'm starting to think I'm not going to get a response from staff. This thread has been near the top of this forum since it was created, and surely at least one mod has read it for T&C moderation.

Oh well. The idea will always be here. I'll just bump this thread occasionally to hopefully get someone's attention.

Thanks everyone who responded for being interested in this. I'll u2u all of you if anything happens with it.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Based on my past experiences as a member if you get the go ahead I suggest that you take care of the running of the simulation yourself . The powers that be have been known to drop political exercises that they have set up like a hot rock when it suits them .

Cheers xpert11 .

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Sounds awesome.
Count me in.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by xpert11

As long as I can get some volunteers to help me out with running it, that will be just fine. I'm just looking for ATS approval so I can "recruit" and not violate the T&C.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
sounds like fun Novus

Great minds think alike

www.belowtopsecret.com...

hope your idea takes off

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
reply to post by xpert11

As long as I can get some volunteers to help me out with running it, that will be just fine. I'm just looking for ATS approval so I can "recruit" and not violate the T&C.

That depends on what you need the volunteers to do?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
reply to post by xpert11

That depends on what you need the volunteers to do?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Just to enforce what ever rules we came up with.

It would all depend on the type of game we decided on. I won't know what I need volunteers for until it's all set up and everything.

EDIT: I'm not looking for volunteers right now.

[edit on 12/27/08 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Still no Response from Staff yet about it?

I know it took me about a week to get approval for a Christmas Contest held in DATS - perhaps its taking a little longer for staff to get to requests and such...

- Carrot

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Have you posted your request to the ATS Complain/Suggestion Forum located in the Member Center, that way you get the attention of the entire Staff.

Or you could if you haven't already post your idea to ATS, BTS, What would you like to see in the future? for a greater feed back.

[edit on 28/12/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Ahh, I forgot about that. I've only ever used that for complaints, so even though it says suggestions, I completely forgot about it.

Sorry about that, staff. My bad.

I shall make a request. Thank you for the reminder, Sauron.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join