It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware of Maitreya and Share International: One World Religion Planned

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
Without all the details and round the circle explanations. Don't waste your time trying to figure out who he is. Why? It is certain he is a false prophet, and the maitreya if he does appear will be as evil as one can imagine He will not appear so in the beginning but he is in fact evil once he comes on the public scene. Its that simple.

You can count on the revelation coming true.

ONE WORLD RELIGION......where have I heard this before.

www.youtube.com...

REBUILD THE TEMPLE

Bible Prophecy predicts that in the last days the Jewish temple in Jerusalem will be rebuilt and that it will play a important role in the tribulation time. In this time the anti-christ will invade the temple and declare himself god. Are there plans to rebuild the temple and fulfill these prophecies. Check these news clips and judge for yourself.

www.youtube.com...

START THE BLOOD SACRIFICES in April 2010 in Jerusalem.

So how do you expect the Christ to return? Can He only reappear on a cloud 2 seconds before the end of the world? Must this reappearance be preceded by the anti-Christ? It's been suggested, by many sources, that the anti-Christ force did indeed already make it's appearance on Earth. Hitler and axis forces were the expression of ultimate evil and materialism and could easily be seen as fulfilling this prophecy in the 'end of days'.

Your first link sums up with the words "acceptance and diversity among all faiths" and the concept that "all religions, while different on the surface are each valid pathways to God". So you figure this concept must be evil? Why exactly is that? Is it solely because of your interpretation of the Bible prophecy or is it because it doesn't present Christianity as the only way to God.

I have no comment on the second link, the guy at the beginning sounds like he's about to sell me some Ginsu knives. I do believe, however, that there will be no peace anywhere in the world until the Israelian / Palestinian problem is resolved. (without the blood sacrifices
)

I made some comments yesterday on another thread with some more of my thoughts of Maitreya, see post by Neo__.

I would like to ask you: Are you suspicious of Maitreya's words and philosophy per se? Have you read them? Or is it simply the concept of a world teacher approaching humanity with the ideas of universality of all cultures? Would it have been different if Maitreya's ideas had originated out modern day Christianity instead?

[edit on 14-2-2010 by Neo__]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
may be of interest...

Dr Patel: you can call me Brian, but not Messiah
by Mick Brown
Telegraph.co.uk
Regular readers may remember my account of the endeavours of the
Scottish clairvoyant and painter Benjamin Creme to alert the world to
the presence of the new World Teacher, known as Maitreya.

www.telegraph.co.uk...&ct=ga&cd=fG2rK_z1uqA&usg=AFQjCNFShgQ t28FDm1Ix_-fmZuryWf9Hpw
====================

Benjamin Creme has made it clear that worshiping any Master is an impediment to grasping the truth - that we are all divine in potential & destined to evolve to the point where They are now & beyond. Jesus alluded to these truths when he asked: "Know ye not that ye art Gods?" and when He said, 'all these things I do, greater things can and will you do". Religions are like ladders. Once you're on the roof, you have a better view & no longer need them.
-----------------

from ‘The Amazing Mr. Lutterworth' by Desmond Leslie:

"...For this we have lived; for this we have planned; for this have
many died and suffered. You were told and you scoffed, that the meek
shall inherit the Earth. But I say to you the day has come when the
man of peace and brotherhood shall Inherit the kingdom he will build.
But those who oppose it shall never again tread this long- I suffering
Earth. Those who wish to live shall live; but those who cannot live
without destroying, shall themselves be destroyed, til the end of
time. It is for you, and you alone, to make the choice. Think well,
for the great heritage is yours.' Then I spread my arms towards them
and feel the power of the blessing flowing through me . . p 211

=========

"Millions today live in conditions of abject misery and abuse, exploited by tyrants masquerading as their leaders. Yet the people, for the most part, suffer in silence, fearful that resistance will make the unbearable even worse...
Maitreya’s task will be to show men that their suffering is unnecessary; that the remedy is in their hands even now; that together they are invincible...When men see this they will... set in motion the changes which will renew the world." — Benjamin Creme

Our future on this planet is destined to be one of happiness where everyone can enjoy life to the full. Corruption & chaos have been created by politicians... the Masters have come to end... that & to make the politicians realize that they are not the masters but the servants of the people.
— Maitreya, Maitreyas Teachings the Laws of Life

"We are about to witness profound changes in all our institutions and structures political and economic, religious and social, scientific, educational and cultural. These changes will take place as humanity grasps, stage by stage, its essential Oneness, and adopts the measures necessary to implement that Oneness." Benjamin Creme, Maitreya's Mission Volume One

"When a true genius appears in the world, you will know him by this sign, that all the dunces are in confederacy against him."
— Jonathan Swift

Benjamin Creme will go down in History as a great prophet mocked & ignored by the world until ~2010/2011 Don't let fear, pessimism & superstition destroy you.
j

[edit on 15-2-2010 by jon77]

[edit on 15-2-2010 by jon77]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Since Benjamin Creme's announcement on January 14, Maitreya The World Teacher has been interviewed at least five times by major US television media.

Clearly the news given by futurist Benjamin Creme of Maitreya's first interview has piqued the curiosity of many, as evidenced by the visits to this site. Indeed, many of us wonder why Mr. Creme cannot simply indicate the exact dates and times of the interviews. The following message from Maitreya, given through Mr. Creme on September 26, 1978 provides the answer.

Maitreya's Message #44

"...My face is known to a growing number of your brothers, but My name for the present must remain undisclosed. In this way, My secret can be maintained. Why should this be so? To enable you, My friends and brothers, to find Me from the light within you, that Light which I bring. You must know and want That for which I stand. Within your hearts must burn the desire for Justice and Truth. Where these divine aspects are present, you will recognise Me. I envisage little difficulty for those who follow My Law, for this Law evokes within you the desire for Truth. "

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
"So how do you expect the Christ to return?"

*****I don't check this often, sorry I just noticed this. His appearance will be per Matthew 24, King James Bible. Check it out.

"Can He only reappear on a cloud 2 seconds before the end of the world?"

*****The world isn't ending. Its changing by his will after the anti-christ has had his party in a matter of speaking. It hasn't started yet.

"Must this reappearance be preceded by the anti-Christ?"

Yes, it will be preceded by the anti-christ appearing as a peace maker at first. He will then go to Jerusalem, and declare himself God. Daniel 9:27 and Matthew 24, Abomination of Desolation. It will get very ugly from them on.

"It's been suggested, by many sources, that the anti-Christ force did indeed already make it's appearance on Earth. Hitler and axis forces were the expression of ultimate evil and materialism and could easily be seen as fulfilling this prophecy in the 'end of days'."

*******Hitler was just one of the general prophesies but Israel had not yet established a home in Israel until 1948. the preterist are wrong.

"Your first link sums up with the words "acceptance and diversity among all faiths" and the concept that "all religions, while different on the surface are each valid pathways to God". So you figure this concept must be evil? Why exactly is that? Is it solely because of your interpretation of the Bible prophecy or is it because it doesn't present Christianity as the only way to God."

*****IF there are many ways to God then God is lying to each telling them that its this way or that to get to Heaven, and God that created a universe would not lie.

"I have no comment on the second link, the guy at the beginning sounds like he's about to sell me some Ginsu knives. I do believe, however, that there will be no peace anywhere in the world until the Israelian / Palestinian problem is resolved. (without the blood sacrifices )"

*******lol...Ginsu knives? new style. The final battle according to Biblical prophesy will take place in the Middle East. Albert Pike (Mason and Luciferian) planned two Russian Revolutions and three World Wars, to take place in the 20th century. His planning was between 1859 to 1872. Each Generation of Jesuits, Masons and illuminati planned the next 20-40 years as it progressed.

"I would like to ask you: Are you suspicious of Maitreya's words and philosophy per se? Have you read them? Or is it simply the concept of a world teacher approaching humanity with the ideas of universality of all cultures? "

********Yes, yes and yes again. All the above. It is evil and right now its candy coated. Religion was designed to control man, start wars, get money, murder for free, as Jesus did not bring Religion he brought salvation, redemption and eteral life...Man and Satan designed Religion to hide the truth and Jesus.

"Would it have been different if Maitreya's ideas had originated out modern day Christianity instead?"

******No, it would not be different. The Cathlolic church and many alleged Christians from similar organizations (national counsel of Chruches) will support him.....its going to get very ugly.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Check out this video of the cult meeting:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Mr. Creme said that Maitreya has already appeared to millions on U.S. TV, but under an assumed name! Then it turned out that there was an Indian businessman back East who fitted the profile, and he was so embarrassed when he found out that some Creme's followers thought he was Maitreya. Then Creme had to come out and say, "No, it's not him, its' someone else.
Talk about baloney. No one has ever seen the guy. Then Creme talked about seeing a star in the sky like in the time of Jesus, but no one, including any astronomers, concur. How gullible can people be? Creme is in his late 80's and so it will end with him.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
It is unfortunate that there is such an air of mistrust, fear and fatigue but I guess it is understandable considering the state of our society and the wider civilisation as a whole when trust has been placed into the hands of people we have voted into power and who have then betrayed that trust by taking us to war under the lie of peace through superior firepower (and big business interests).

I saw this thread as I lurked and I felt compelled to chime in with my own thoughts regarding Share international as it seems that there is a misconception about them in that it is a cult, it is part of a wider aim that has brought it under the auspices of the powers that be or somehow it is working for a new world order.

Firstly Share international publishes information about ‘the star that heralds’ and people are so quick to condemn this because it seems to be so religious or just to be outright nonsense and perhaps I would think the same had it not been for the fact that I had seen this “star” on the 7th of may this year. I was not alone as my daughters were standing right beside me as it flew over us, stopped and conveyed a message to me “I am the herald.” At this point my chakras went mad and I had a powerful sensation of being momentarily lifted out of my body as if someone had gently taken a hold of something at chest level and lifted.

If I had not seen this for myself I too would have thought a star that heralds is a thing of delusion and those who talk of it are just weird but I have seen it and I have to conclude that I am now one of those many who have to realise that seeing is believing and talk is cheap.

Anyway I know several people who work with share international and I even do transmission meditation with them on occasion too when I am able to. One thing I have noticed that drew me to engaging in this new form of meditation with them is that every single member of share international that I have met, there is something in their eyes and their demeanour that is extremely welcoming, accepting, friendly and patient.

Thus far I have not met one member I was not comfortable with and yet out in the real world it is a very common occurrence to meet people who just bring their damage to the table and require that their negative energies be indulged. Those who work for/with share international demand nothing at all and ask for nothing and if you disagree with them or think their belief might be crazy they do not get offended, they accept that too.

The star that heralds something is real, I have seen it, my daughters have seen it and so has a neighbour who freaked when she saw it and then freaked a little more as she saw me beneath it grinning from ear to ear and waving up at it.

SI is not a cult, the people I have met and who I always have time for are really nice people and I would know because I have really good instincts and when I look into their eyes I do not see anything but a strong sense of peace and hope... How can that be bad or dangerous?

Disclaimer I am not a member of SI, I just happen to know some members in Edinburgh and they have not one iota of badness in them and only exhibit a strong urge to play their own small part in raising the global consciousness, to do what they can to bring us into the 'wider community.'

Yep but of course I am just an old romantic who is being fooled by a NWO cult, nothing to see here lol (/lurk mode on
)

[edit on 31-8-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I forgot to add...

Of course I understand that a star that heralds a new age, a messiah, reborn Christ and the wider talk of ascended masters sounds nuts and I totally agree with that opinion too but that said even though I am godless and happy to be so, I keep an open mind. I am still on the fence of course but the fence is shaky these days because having seen the so called star I am led to believe that it is not actually a star but that it is a massive space ship. Sadly looking up at it I was not able to judge scale but if it was a massive space craft then it was moving at a great speed, changing direction and communicating as it did so.

However even though I have seen this star, I cannot get my head around a Maitreya because firstly I am the type that needs to see to believe but that said I have seen the spiral in meditation when in group meditation and apparently it signifies the divine feminine, the thing we have all come from but as yet I have no idea why I see it and others do not. Sometimes it is extremely subtle and at other times it is very bright and speckled with what looks like glitter in the depths of the mind’s eye. It always turns. When I have mentioned this I have been told about the Norway spiral and then been laughed at.

I have seen the spiral for many years on and of ever since I first started to meditate!

I have met only one other who has seen the spiral while in deep meditation but I was not able to converse with her because the room was crowded. Anyway I am not at all religious as I revoked my membership to the catholic faith when I was still a child and until recently I had no idea that here was a vast network of energy that connects everything because like I have said I believe what I can see and touch.

Meditation has taught me that there is more to this and that than just that and this. There is much more and the vibrations we feel when the meditation rocks is that somehow vibration is the barrier, it keeps us locked into this mode of living and probably into this way of thinking which in turn leads us like cattle to the grinder that others call war on terror, work to live, play a part in the human system of greed and power.

There is a better way than this I know it but the problem is realising what it is and even coming to know how to implement it. At least I am no longer angry, worried or afraid of the possible dark intents of those who govern. What will happen, will happen and if I die or everyone dies then we will get another chance because death is not the end?

I suspect this from a near death experience as a solider but as a man in these times, meditation and years of my own private research leads me to suspect that what I experienced back in the day when men were men and sheep were nervous is that there is much more to death and living than just dying and living?

I would advise before you condemn that you try the ajna meditation techniques that share international engage in just once and in a group setting and you may find that there is something to this form of meditation. I was highly sceptical before I tried it for myself, now no longer because I believe what I can see and feel with my own senses and for me it worked.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

Nice posts Jaguar, I admire your candor.

Would you care to comment any more about your words "..massive space craft moving at a great speed, changing direction and communicating as it did so" ?

I've read about many people claiming that this "star" responded to their thoughts. Seems crazy a first but when you think about it, thought energy is very likely to be a Universal thing across the board everywhere, one would think that it would probably be relatively easy for someone a in a "star ship" to read our thoughts. Maybe like tuning in a radio.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Neo__]

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
It was 20 yars ago that I first heard that Maitreya's 'return' would happen any day .. very close ... imminent .. Considering that it's been 20 years and Benjamine Creme still hasn't produced .... I'm wondering why anyone would follow this bunk?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

reply to post by 19872012

Chirslam Being pushed in AMERICA !!!!

INTERFAITH being taught in AMERICA !!!!

SHAME ON YOU ALL MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU !!!!
THE WOLVES IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING !!!!!!!!

King James 1611

2 Corinthians

[6:14] Be ye not unequally yoked
together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath
righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion
hath light with darkness?

[6:15] And what concord hath
Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with
an infidel? [6:16] And what agreement hath the temple of
God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as
God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in [them;] and
I will be their God, and they shall be my people. [6:17]
Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate,
saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean [thing;] and I will
receive you, [6:18] And will be a Father unto you, and ye
shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Jeremiah

[11:10] They are turned back
to the iniquities of their forefathers, which refused to hear
my words; and they went after other gods to serve them: the
house of Israel and the house of Judah have broken my
covenant which I made with their fathers.

Habakkuk

[3:1] A prayer of Habakkuk the prophet upon Shigionoth.
[3:2] O LORD, I have heard thy speech, [and] was afraid:
O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, in the
midst of the years make known; in wrath remember mercy.
[3:3] God came from Teman, and the Holy One from
mount Paran. Selah. His glory covered the heavens, and the
earth was full of his praise. [3:4] And [his] brightness was
as the light; he had horns [coming] out of his hand: and
there [was] the hiding of his power. [3:5] Before him went
the pestilence, and burning coals went forth at his feet.
[3:6] He stood, and measured the earth: he beheld, and
drove asunder the nations; and the everlasting mountains
were scattered, the perpetual hills did bow: his ways [are]
everlasting. [3:7] I saw the tents of Cushan in affliction:
[and] the curtains of the land of Midian did tremble. [3:8]
Was the LORD displeased against the rivers? [was] thine
anger against the rivers? [was] thy wrath against the sea,
that thou didst ride upon thine horses [and] thy chariots of
salvation? [3:9] Thy bow was made quite naked,
[according] to the oaths of the tribes, [even thy] word.
Selah. Thou didst cleave the earth with rivers. [3:10] The
mountains saw thee, [and] they trembled: the overflowing
of the water passed by: the deep uttered his voice, [and]
lifted up his hands on high. [3:11] The sun [and] moon
stood still in their habitation: at the light of thine arrows
they went, [and] at the shining of thy glittering spear.
Habakkuk Page 544
[3:12] Thou didst march through the land in indignation,
thou didst thresh the heathen in anger. [3:13] Thou wentest
forth for the salvation of thy people, [even] for salvation
with thine anointed; thou woundedst the head out of the
house of the wicked, by discovering the foundation unto the
neck. Selah. [3:14] Thou didst strike through with his
staves the head of his villages: they came out as a whirlwind
to scatter me: their rejoicing [was] as to devour the poor
secretly. [3:15] Thou didst walk through the sea with thine
horses, [through] the heap of great waters. [3:16] When I
heard, my belly trembled; my lips quivered at the voice:
rottenness entered into my bones, and I trembled in myself,
that I might rest in the day of trouble: when he cometh up
unto the people, he will invade them with his troops.
[3:17] Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither
[shall] fruit [be] in the vines; the labour of the olive shall
fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut
off from the fold, and [there shall be] no herd in the stalls:
[3:18] Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God
of my salvation. [3:19] The LORD God [is] my strength,
and he will make my feet like hinds’ [feet,] and he will
make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer
on my stringed instruments.

Revelation

[12:1] And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a
woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet,
and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: [12:2] And she
being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be
delivered. [12:3] And there appeared another wonder in
heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads
and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. [12:4]
And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and
did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the
woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her
child as soon as it was born. [12:5] And she brought forth a
man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron:
and her child was caught up unto God, and [to] his throne.
[12:6] And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she
hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there
a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days. [12:7] And
there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought
against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
[12:8] And prevailed not; neither was their place found any
more in heaven. [12:9] And the great dragon was cast out,
that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which
deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth,
and his angels were cast out with him. [12:10] And I heard
a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and
strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his
Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which
accused them before our God day and night. [12:11] And
they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the
word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto
the death. [12:12] Therefore rejoice, [ye] heavens, and ye
that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of
the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great
wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
[12:13] And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the
earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the
man [child. ][12:14] And to the woman were given two
wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the
wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a
time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the
serpent. [12:15] And the serpent cast out of his mouth
water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to
be carried away of the flood. [12:16] And the earth helped
the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed
up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
[12:17] And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and
went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep
the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus
Christ.

2 Corinthians

[6:14] Be ye not unequally yoked
together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath
righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion
hath light with darkness? [6:15] And what concord hath
Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with
an infidel? [6:16] And what agreement hath the temple of
God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as
God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in [them;] and
I will be their God, and they shall be my people. [6:17]
Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate,
saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean [thing;] and I will
receive you, [6:18] And will be a Father unto you, and ye
shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty

2 Corinthians

[2:1] Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of
our Lord Jesus Christ, and [by] our gathering together unto
him, [2:2] That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be
troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from
us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. [2:3] Let no man
deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come,]
except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin
be revealed, the son of perdition; [2:4] Who opposeth and
exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is
worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God,
shewing himself that he is God. [2:5] Remember ye not,
that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? [2:6]
And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be
revealed in his time. [2:7] For the mystery of iniquity doth
already work: only he who now letteth [will let,] until he be
taken out of the way. [2:8] And then shall that Wicked be
revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of
his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his
coming: [2:9] [Even him,] whose coming is after the
working of Satan with all power and signs and lying
wonders, [2:10] And with all deceivableness of
unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received
not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. [2:11]
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that
they should believe a lie: [2:12] That they all might be
damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in
unrighteousness.
[2:13] But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for
you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from
the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification
of the Spirit and belief of the truth: [2:14] Whereunto he
called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our
Lord Jesus Christ. [2:15] Therefore, brethren, stand fast,
and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether
by word, or our epistle. [2:16] Now our Lord Jesus Christ
himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and
hath given [us] everlasting consolation and good hope
through grace, [2:17] Comfort your hearts, and stablish you
in every good word and work.
[3:1] Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the
Lord may have [free] course, and be glorified, even as [it is]
with you: [3:2] And that we may be delivered from
unreasonable and wicked men: for all [men] have not faith.
[3:3] But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and
keep [you] from evil. [3:4] And we have confidence in the
Lord touching you, that ye both do and will do the things
which we command you. [3:5] And the Lord direct your
hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for
Christ.
[3:6] Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our
Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every
brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition
which he received of us. [3:7] For yourselves know how ye
ought to follow us: for we behaved not ourselves disorderly
among you; [3:8] Neither did we eat any man’s bread for
nought; but wrought with labour and travail night and day,
that we might not be chargeable to any of you: [3:9] Not
because we have not power, but to make ourselves an
ensample unto you to follow us. [3:10] For even when we
were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would
not work, neither should he eat. [3:11] For we hear that
there are some which walk among you disorderly, working
not at all, but are busybodies. [3:12] Now them that are
such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that
with quietness they work, and eat their own bread. [3:13]
But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing. [3:14] And if
any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man,
and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.
[3:15] Yet count [him] not as an enemy, but admonish
[him] as a brother. [3:16] Now the Lord of peace himself
give you peace always by all means. The Lord [be] with you
all.
[3:17] The salutation of Paul with mine own hand, which
is the token in every epistle: so I write. [3:18] The grace of
our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you all. Amen.

Matthew

[7:15] Beware of false prophets, which come to you in
sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
[7:16] Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather
grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? [7:17] Even so every
good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree
bringeth forth evil fruit. [7:18] A good tree cannot bring
forth evil fruit, neither [can] a corrupt tree bring forth good
fruit. [7:19] Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is
hewn down, and cast into the fire. [7:20] Wherefore by
their fruits ye shall know them.

Revelation

[13:15] And he had power
to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the
beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would
not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

[17:16] And the ten
horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the
whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat
her flesh, and burn her with fire. [17:17] For God hath put
in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their
kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be
fulfilled.

[17:1] And there came one of the seven angels which had
the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come
hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great
whore that sitteth upon many waters:

Galatians

[1:6] I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that
called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
[1:7] Which is not another; but there be some that trouble
you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. [1:8] But
though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other
gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto
you, let him be accursed. [1:9] As we said before, so say I
now again, If any [man] preach any other gospel unto you
than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

IT BEGINS !!!!

Promoting Chirslam -- on June 26, 2011

www.nowtheendbegins.com...
or also called The will of God mission

this false religion is supported by 130 pastors same on them God forgive them all for what they do !!!!

it started in Nigeria

(U.S.) INTERFAITH news.http:// www.Interfaithnews.net
is a site dedicated to providing positive news and views on Spiritual, religious and interfaith issues.
The site is published by DAYSTAR Productions. Content is provided in collaboration on and support with
the United Religious Imitative and the North American Interfaith Network

list of some of the evil church's promoting satan

Anchorage First Christian --- Anchorage AK

University Presbyterian Church --- Tuscaloosa Al.

Quapan Quarter UMC ---- Little Rock AR.

Federal community Church --- Flagstaff AZ.

First UMC Phoenix --- Phoenix AZ.

All Saints Cathedral Church --- Longmont CO.

Light of Christ Ecumenical Catholic Church --- Longmount CO.

Park Hill Congregational --- Denver CO.

Unio Congregational --- Nucla CO.

Temple Micha --- Denver CO.

Riverfront Family Church --- Hartford CT.

The National Cathedral ---- Washington D.C.

Seekers Church --- Washington D.C.

North American Old Catholic Church --- Washington D.C.

National City Catholic Church --- Washington D.C.

Faith United Church of Christ --- Clearwater FL

Unitarian Universalist Church of Pensacola ---- Pensacola FL.

United church of Christ at the villages --- the village FL.

Virginia Highland Church --- Atlanta GA.

Decatur United Church of Christ --- Decatur GA.

The Episcopal Church of St.John The Evangelist --- College Park GA.

St. Elizabeths Episcopal Church --- Honolulu HI.

bad teacher
rick warren of saddleback church

Rick Warren

Tony Blair

Robert Schuyler - Crystal Cathedral -- Chrislam

Rob Bell - says there's no hell and prays to alla but is a christian

John Hagee

Bill Hybles - Original mega-church guru take down the cross, don't preach the true gospel

Harold Camping -- false prophet proclaimed the end of the world never happened

Beck & Romney

David Barton

Jay Sekulow

Ralph Reed

Rev.Ann Holmes - Both Christian & Muslim

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
People...you should not focus on theological discussions.

Obviously this Maitreya is a plan of wealthy elite to make ethnicities in the world more collaborative. All by theirs "free will".

Yes, wealthy elite can fullfill that Maitreya teach. But they will be still at the top of the power, wealth, etc.
It doesn´t change the fact that you will be tricked and cheated by them.

Doesn´´t matter what Creme and Maitreya "teach". It is a lie and hoax from ground to top. End of story.

If you find yourselves in discussions about "Antichrist", quoting Bible, etc....you are already part of theirs game.
edit on 25-7-2011 by under_topsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

As long as ISLAM is not the One World Religion then maybe people will except the TRUE FAITH!

REINCARNATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
A simple question:

If some dude shows up, then obviously the world will want to interrogate him, to ask questions, and to discern the mind of this "great teacher".

So then, why is it that there is no such system, by which the whole world, is allowed to ask questions? I mean really, it is a joke that these leaders today are "tweeting" and absurd non-communicative crap like that.

So therefore it is a conspiracy against the global forum. I have suggested for example that something like GLP voice chat would be the format for that. It is obvious that we need global conference calls where thousands of people can queue up and ask their question, yet with all the tech and gear, it hasn't and probably will not happen, until some time when it is contrived to happen.

So when there is a microphone, and when John Galt cozies up to it to tell us troothfuls, will we be able to interrogate him, before he bails out to his secret base? In the book Atlas Shrugged, they rewrite the COTUS in Galt's Gulch. So there's never any conference call, there is never any global forum, never any interrogation of John Galt aka "Matrayia" or whatnot. Andif you think about it, it would have been impossible for Ayn Rand to have even allowed such a thing into her book, which is one-way and didactic. If anybody in the book had been able to properly dial up and debate John Galt, he'd be made to look like a fool, just as Ayn herself was repeatedly made to look like a fool when cornered about her so called "philosophy". She is know to have run from true argument just like her adherents of today, who worship her blueprint of globo-destruction but who are pathetically unprepared for the global conference call.

Let me know the 1-800 number to dail into when Maitreya shows up, lol, should be fun to pick his brain.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I think the one world religion will either be New Age/pagan or Islam. Seriously read the anti-parallelism between the Koran and Bible. The muslim al mahdi describes the biblical anti-christ and the Islam anti-christ seems to correspond with the end times witnesses.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
You could put it that way. But what you are saying ignores several other theories. On ET motives for visiting us. I personally don't really see 2012 as a NWO plan for world domination. 2012 has been the year that many teachings point to the activation of accetion. The annuki are indeed the creators of modern men. But they follow the cosmic law. Like other alien species. 2012 is in a sence the deadline for the people of Earth to start unifying. You can think of it as a welcoming party for our creators.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
*bumping thread* Saw some posts about Benjamin Creme today so I thought it would be a good idea to bring this thread forward. Some people out there are still falling for Share Internationals scam and trying to recruit others ... so I'm bringing this forward ...

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Yes ... years later ... bumping again. There is some chatter on the internet about how the conman Benjamin Creme hasn't been heard from in years. What is the status of this con? Does anyone know? *bumping*

(post by BeyondAboveTopSecret removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join