It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware of Maitreya and Share International: One World Religion Planned

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

Share International says Jesus will be along around 3 months after Maitreya becomes globally known on his "Day of Declaration", anticipated by Creme to occur 21-12-2012.
Other "Ascended Masters" (ETs?) will follow. I gather the plan is for these "masters" to take over from human government as according to Creme this president should be the last if all goes according to plan.

This is all on their site..........

Did not Jesus somewhere say something about how "one greater " than "he" would follow him.......? ie come BEFORE he returned ? Not sure on that one but it's ringing some bell........

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

I think your mixing up scriptures ..
John the Baptist is the one who said there was one coming who was greater than he (John ) was
Mat 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and [with] fire:
This scripture fulfilled about the prophet Elijah would come before Jesus did ...John was supposedly the Elijah who was to come .
Mat 17:12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
He came in the spirit of Elijah (John did) ...
I know badmedia thinks that Elijah reincarnted into John the Baptist ..but I disagree ..I think it was meant as John was from the seed of Elijah ...I have not really looked into all of that yet ....but no matter ..John was the Elijah who was coming before Christ ...I also believe that another Elijah may come before the second coming which would be one of the two witnesses..
Some believe one of them is Elijah ...
There may be some sort of deception with two fake witnesses coming ...since satan likes to mimic prophecy ..so they will believe him (the AC) to be the Christ .....when he comes on the scene ..(Satan is all about deception )

Here is the one I think your looking for .
Jhn 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by Simplynoone]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This site is pretty good........

www.gotquestions.org...

Two witnesses

www.gotquestions.org...

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

Thanks Tgambill for all this info.
I am still studying over it!

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
you better study fast. The time is almost here. The NWO is Satans way of bringing to bear his vehicle to be worshipped. Most all of the world events are orchestrated by the Illuminati and inspired by Satan using the Protocols of the learned Elders of Zion as the major blueprint as established by Adam Weishaupt on May 1, 1776. look those up, you will be shocked to find that we are under this administration.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Folks need to realize that religions are maps of subjective experience. It's better to read all of the maps and attempt to identify with the territory they speak of instead of getting caught up in the legend, the shape of the map etc. Some are Mercator, while others are orthographic.

Sure, if you take a Mercator map, and compare it to an orthographic map, you get contradictions, but that's because they were both designed for DIFFERENT PURPOSES!!! But.. they are still just MAPS.

The only problem with Religion, are those who forget that it is a map. Or use it to justify their own desires for rectitude and piety. Or, on the other hand point to it as some grand conspiracy created to control the masses.

Anyone who has ever had a spiritual experience, or attempted ascension toward the godhead understands this. Now those people may decorate their experience with the doctrine they've been taught, so they may also feel that their faith is the only true one, since they follow it and had an experience.

Man... the Arrogance of Conviction abounds on this site.

Well stated, HunkaHunka.

I was going to try and make it through this entire thread before I commented on any one section of it, but Hunka, you come so close to my own feelings on this topic that I felt like I needed to chime in.

The arrogance of conviction is a trait of our human ego. No doubt, many fantastic people have begun their spiritual journey through the teachings of Jesus Christ, and that is wonderful! I know many such people. For some reason, though, people tend to close their minds when they feel like this one part of the story is the WHOLE story.

You can find salvation through Jesus Christ. I think you can also find it through the Buddah and others. I really don't think it's important to get caught up in semantics. It really makes no difference, so long as you make the journey.

What IS important is that somehow in your lifetime, you get in touch with that part of you that is eternal and learn to distinguish that from your ego. I'm sure many of you have read Tolle's book "A New Earth", and if you haven't, I highly recommend it. He really sums things up nicely in the first 80 pages or so of that book (which I find myself re-reading over and over).

I firmly believe that if Jesus were alive today and were sitting next to me, and I told him, "Hey, I figured out what it is to REALLY be a human being, but it was the Buddah who showed me the way," his reply would be something like, "Oh yeah, the Buddah ... good guy. We get together every Wednesday morning at Starbucks."

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
"Did not Jesus somewhere say something about how "one greater " than "he" would follow him"

******No, this was John The Baptist who was talking about Jesus.

Matthew 3:11-14 (King James Version)

11I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

12Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

13Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him.

14But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Maitreya fits this verse nicely...........as does Talmud Jmmanuel......

Matthew 24:23-26 (King James Version)

23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25Behold, I have told you before.

26Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Very good post and I agree with your views.

Yes I believe we are a screwed species.

All of our "religions" were fabricated to control and manipulate humanity as well as to take us further away from our true spiritual nature and to divide and conquer us without us being aware that we are an enslaved planet.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
A lot of confusion here. Why don't we all keep on eye on Share International's website, as they will most likely announce the time and place of Maitreya's first TV interview. Then maybe we can respond according to his message. Otherwise, what do we have to go on?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I totally agree with your no-nonsense approach that is well articulated with understanding and practical commonsense. From my own personal experience and understanding of the
We are all personally responsible for ourselves and our weaknesses and thus should save ourselves.

One example of not saving ourselves is the total greed and corruption that has led to the economic collapse. We are the downfall of us, with our greed, low desires that do nothing in lifting each other up as one but rather make all others suffer because of our selfishness. Trouble is the innocent always suffer as well. That should give us the idea that we are one people, one world and not separate entities as we often believe. That all our action have a ripple affect upon others.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The predicted 'miracle' star has already appeared. See the photos at www.shareintl.org...-Pictures-49575

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
My advice is just accept all your gut-wrenching fear and panicy anxiety about it- Don't disbelieve Creme and by the same token don't believe either.
It is up to you to judge the unfolding situation- When you see that so many are instantly healed on the 'day of declaration' and poeple hear Lord Maitreya inside their heads s he appears on screen, in their own mothertongue-, Your soul will override your egoic tendency to believe the Grand Illusion - ie.'I am Separate' -- In fact this 'I' is just a figment of your mind (sanskrit- 'manas'). Mind itself is just an 'evolutionary' step toward your joyous and inevitable Self- Recognition as Divinity Itself.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Nothing wrong with Luciferianism?!?!?!?!?! What!?!?!?!? Christ taught Luciferianism?!?!? LOL You are out of your mind, and nothing but a deviant yourself. How dare you! May God have mercy on your soul.

True Christ-men will become a rarity. I can see this now when ignorance like this prevails. This is why false prophets and an anti-christ will reign. It is because of the falling away. You, my friend, have fallen away. Satan, Lucifer, the Great Red Dragon, the devil, the Destroyer, Son of Perdition, the Abomination of Desolation, Beelzebub, Baal, the liar, the murderer, and Apollyon are all the same in spirit, in mind, and in body. It doesn't matter what you call him, it is the same being.

And to claim somehow that the Illuminati manipulated the Ancient Chaldea, Greek, Aramaic, and Hebrew is absurd. Only within the last few hundred years or so have they been tampered with.

There is only one Christ, and that is our Lord Jesus. If you cannot be a true man, I suggest you zip it. Otherwise, you are just damaging your soul further.

Like most idiots out there, you probably think you are too smart to believe in God. Maybe you are one of the more scientifically oriented people that think a way of life such as Christianity is absurd. Well, I got news for you buddy, God brought about the scientific community. Which then rejects God because of their lack of understanding on how the universe works. It is by their own limitations that they fall away. Mankind is stupid. Logically, if we are natural and we can accomplish some amazing things, then God being super-natural can accomplish things beyond our comprehension.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Yes your absolutely right but how do we really being to identify the common framework we all can work with and help bring it out into the open.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
There was a ad in the wall street journal about this guy, also commercial on cnn, google it.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ron Paul Girl

Originally posted by holywar
Here is a video relevant to this topic, I find it interesting:

www.youtube.com...

BINGO - exactly - notice that the only "prophet" that is degraded is Jesus. That is how it always is because the authors of this conspiracy are well aware that Jesus is the only truth. None of the other religious leaders are a threat in any way to their scheme, infact, I believe that they created all the other religions to divert people from the true faith. It's complete deception. Satan portrays himself as an angel of light. We know that.

praise the lord and see you in heaven.. where we live in erternity !!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

i agree with this post of yours here especially the last passage that religion is used as a tool to enslave the masses . no trueer words were ever spoken .to all who are here please read these words of wisdom and accept them with open eyes ,heart mind and soul
also note that within the books there is a passage which reads-that in the days of the end there will be many who come forth proclaiming to be the chosen one -and all are false -only the real one can prove it to us through the book -all others can not.
i enjoy this post but i wish that others would not continue to post scripture instead it might help us all out if they would find out who this maitreya is and post his photo along with all others who claim they are the one.... reminds me of the highlander..in the end there can only be 1.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by guessing

so why is it that the only one being degraded is the jesus. it would not happen to be that when he shows himself to the world that all the lies end .or is it that he would have more sway over the people or masses than any of the GOVERNMENTS,MILITAY`S,CHURCHES,RICH ,WEALTHY OR BANKS HOLD OVER THE MASSES. remember his words are taken as absolute rule and law where as the crap of the human enslavers would loss total control over them .it is not that the man is overly terrified at who is already here would it.

you see it is he who would lead us out of this enforced slavery of their`s ,and the man would have no control over what he says or does ,he would be one wild gun that they do not control.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join