It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware of Maitreya and Share International: One World Religion Planned

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I've a pile of paperwork 2 foot high so can't sift through all that now but the links are real. Google:

Share International-UN
Share International - NGO
World Goodwill - Share International
World Goodwill- UN
World Goodwill -NGO
World Goodwill - Maitreya/World Teacher
World Goodwill - Lucis Trust
Lucis Trust -Alice Bailey
Lucis Trust -Theosophy
Lucis Trust - Share International
UN- Robert Muller
Robert Muller - Theosophy
Benjamin Creme - Theosophy
Theosphy - Occult Theocracy
New world religion -UN

share International and World Goodwill are both NGO's of the UN. World Goodwill have tight connections to Lucis Trust, set up by Theosophist/Occultist Alice Bailey. Share Internationals benjamin Creme spent years as a theosophist. Theosophy for decades has planned for a new world religion . UN figurehead Robert Muller has ties all over the place to Theosophy and the occult. You just have to do the research and it's better you read and see the connections for yourself rather than take my word for it. I'm not aming anything up, I'm just joining the dots then trying to speculate as to what this might mean for the human race.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
"If, as many believe (myself included) , the powers that be are deliberatly manifesting bible prophecy then Obama may well be the "antichrist" figure so many Christians are expecting."

******This is pretty much possble. This could also include a fake Rapture. The fake rapture will happen when the government picks up Christians and militia activitist that are creating issues, early in the mornings all at the same time. There are over 3,000 FEMA concentration camps, martial law set up, and UN/Russian troops already in the North American Continent to include the US. Then the "anti-christ" will come on the scene.

"If one studies PRETERISM it's clear practically ALL bible prohecy has already been fulfilled, hundreds of years ago, even the so called second coming."

*****Now this is completely false and misleading. You have no evidence or justification, nor any events that even comes close to all Bible prophesy being fulfilled. It does amaze me that non-Christians, non-believers claim to know the Bible like an authority and in all occasions they fall flat.....and by declaring this and that it actually amounts to lying.

"Of course millions of Christians refuse to see this so to them, everything happening now has been foretold by "God". Anyway, that's another subject that i don't want to get into here."

*****Well, yes we will go there. Christians refuse to see it because its not true of the Bible. Is everthing happening now foretold by God, absolutely!!! Is is finished not by a long shot. The falling away has only begun........the Temple has not yet been rebuilt.........the anti-christ has not appeared yet, none of the tribulations have happened, but they will.....

There are no aliens, there are Demonic beings that can actually be traced to Genesis 6:4 and Ezekiel 32 as nephilim/Giants.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

Hey, I was once a bible student. I don't make off the cuff statements, I've done my research over the years. Just google preterism and read around a bit, there are even Christian movements that embrace preterism as I'm sure you know. It's an area worth fully researching before you infer someone is spreading lies.......

No-one is going to agree on everything but I think Jesus was used by those that sent him here and his essential message completely distorted by those that put the bible together. The concept of Jesus as son of "god" did not come about til several centuries AFTER he died and there was huge dissent over whether or not that idea, along with others, should be included.

No one person is going to "save" people. That's half the problem with so many human beings, always eager to throw away their personal power and negate their own personal responsibility. Jesus was a wise man but so were many before him and many after him. He just got the spotlight on him thanks to the Roman invention of Christianity, otherwise he'd have been a remote and relatively unknown person like so many other great minds before him.

Anyway, that's just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Hey, I was once a bible student. I don't make off the cuff statements, I've done my research over the years. Just google preterism and read around a bit, there are even Christian movements that embrace preterism as I'm sure you know. It's an area worth fully researching before you infer someone is spreading lies.......

No-one is going to agree on everything but I think Jesus was used by those that sent him here and his essential message completely distorted by those that put the bible together. The concept of Jesus as son of "god" did not come about til several centuries AFTER he died and there was huge dissent over whether or not that idea, along with others, should be included.

No one person is going to "save" people. That's half the problem with so many human beings, always eager to throw away their personal power and negate their own personal responsibility. Jesus was a wise man but so were many before him and many after him. He just got the spotlight on him thanks to the Roman invention of Christianity, otherwise he'd have been a remote and relatively unknown person like so many other great minds before him.

Anyway, that's just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
"Hey, I was once a bible student. I don't make off the cuff statements, I've done my research over the years. Just google preterism and read around a bit, there are even Christian movements that embrace preterism as I'm sure you know. It's an area worth fully researching before you infer someone is spreading lies....... "

*****You aren't spreading lies, if that is your picture your eyes doesn't reflect that kind of person. However, I'm not always invited to Christian Bible studies and If I am, and I see a bucket of feathers there, and I smell tar burning, I'm outta there.......point is Christian icons are in fact lying to fellow Christians. I'm catching it from Christians that don't understand what it means when the Bible says a great falling away will occur....

Billy Graham

What happened? notice they say that they aren't judging. They also are leaving the name of Jesus from the word Christ. Christ is not a last name, it is a title....the annoited one......The name Jesus is the only way. You can attach any name to the title of Christ, if they have an agenda. The justifications are that Billy Graham is getting old but that makes no difference. Also, he was this way long before he was older. Both Billy Sunday, who inspired Billy Graham was financed by the Laura Spelman Rockefeller Memorial, which also launched Billy Graham. Its monies went to the support of subversion and hte Illuminati-Communist conspiracy/Agenda under the direction of Beardsley Ruml. They were linked with the Federal Council of Churches of Christ. Naval Intelligence in 1936 before the covering began, pronounced the council to be one of the most dangerous subversive institutions in the country.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Joel Osteen....come again??

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Jesus Christ died for our sins and not so we can live an abundant life!!!!

www.youtube.com...

Oprah's helping to deceive......With the New Age concepts

www.youtube.com...

Bush claimed to be a born again??

www.youtube.com...

Copeland....would Jesus approve????

www.youtube.com...

Benny Hinn?? A pastor of the Bible wanting to kill someone, wake up PEOPLE!!!! these are false prophets.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

A bonified false prophet.............and agenteur of the Illuminati

www.youtube.com...

How can one justify this with the teaching of Jesus.....with Hagin.....please, justify this so that its fits the teaching of Jesus and not Satanic.........because it sure looks Satanic to me.

www.youtube.com...

"No-one is going to agree on everything but I think Jesus was used by those that sent him here and his essential message completely distorted by those that put the bible together."

*****No, the authors of the Bible were eyewitnesses to Gods actual, audible voice and literal miracles in the Old testament, and Jesus in the new testament. The authors of the Bible were 40 in number, over a 1,600 year period writing 66 books and no contradictions. there are human error in numbers due to the translations in the 1600's but the tranlations were very carefully done. God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit ensured that man wrote and translated the true word of God. His message is clear.

"The concept of Jesus as son of "god" did not come about til several centuries AFTER he died and there was huge dissent over whether or not that idea, along with others, should be included. "

****Now this is totally incorrect. Jesus himself proclaimed to be God and he actually fulfulled 365 prophesies from the Old Testament announcing his coming. Now, consider the odds of the birth of one man filling all those prophesies at one time.......it is true.

"No one person is going to "save" people."

*****Actually this one person was God incarnate coming to Earth to basically take his own punishment in his human form.

"That's half the problem with so many human beings, always eager to throw away their personal power and negate their own personal responsibility."

*****Not one human can create a universe and never will. Not one human in Earths history has fulfilled their "personal power" and are usually forgotten in a matter of a few years......Jesus has lived forever in man's minds, hearts and is alive, literally today and will in fact.......be returning to our dimension.

"Jesus was a wise man but so were many before him and many after him."

*****Nope, Not one before him claimed to be God and was brought back from death. And is coming back. 400 eyewitnesses saw him after he came back.

"He just got the spotlight on him thanks to the Roman invention of Christianity, otherwise he'd have been a remote and relatively unknown person like so many other great minds before him."

*****Hardly. This is why we that have discovered truth, don't believe in Religion. you are correct about the invention of religions. He would not have been unknown as the scriptures were written and he didn't bring religion. Jesus brought redemption and salvation.......for the life eternal. Only through Jesus Christ can we live eternally.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Read my entry on this page.......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Miss Pixie, if you are in the U.S. I would suggest getting out quickly....

I've pretty much confirmed through sources that the CIA is setting up a crime wave by MS-13 members and Mexican Mafia which will follow up the next incident that will dwarf 911. Once this happens, the it will be blamed on terrorist and a crime wave will start nationwide in larger cities. It will also be facilitated in the outside middle class to upper middle class housing complexes by street gangs. I have first hand knowledge of the gangs living in the gated communities. The purpose of the crime wave will be to justify the president declaring an national incident and then Martial law. You also have 1,000,000 + UN and Russian Troops within the USA, Chinese, North Korean and Russian troops in Mexico, deployed, Russians in Cuba, South America, Canada and Alaska.
It was confirmed by a Canadian, that foreign troops are in Canada. Also, the federal gun regulations permit united nations troops to search their homes without cause or warrant. The next false flag 911 will pale in comparison will be all but totally forgotten.
I worked for a security company last year as a mobile unarmed security officer. My assignment was to patrol a middle to upper middle class neighborhood just outside of Chicago. Apparently there was “gang” action going on in this nice area. An area that you would think could never have any gang activity. Well, I followed these gangsters around and even observed a shooting once. Big surprise that day. I had forgotten my slingshot and ball bearings so I layed low and was willing to used my 2,000 pound weapon that was also needing fuel. Point is that I noticed that the 3 or four represented street gangs were living in specific locations indicating each had a turf or their “NICE” homes were interspaced throughout the housing complex. They would use bicycles to move and “scope” out homes and people. It dawned on me that they were setting up bases of operations and for what? It further dawned on me that this was setting up future operations as in being a recon group if you will. So, I came to a conclusion that I actually shared with the local sheriff department but they thought that I was off track.
The Mexican's that have been coming into this country have been given promises that they will be made citizens, and will be given their land back if they become front line troops. There are large deployments of Chinese, North Koreans, and Russians in Mexico right now. Russians are in Cuba, South America, Canadian border and Alaska. It will be a Red Dawn exercise but our government is for it. There is over 1,000,000 UN and sleeper Russian troops stationed in the US today.
The Mexican mafia is trying to consolidate power amongst the Latino gangs and take over
The gangs you really have to be concerned about are the ms-13 and there mafia/ illuminati controllers. They have the green light to cause trouble and are setting up operations nationwide.
“They are planning to use the gangs to kick off martial law. My organization Growth and Development (formerly known as the gangster disciples) will not be a part of this satanic agenda. After years of being used as pawns in a game we did not understand. We are working with other street organizations here in Chicago and across the nation to wake there members up to the truth and use there energy towards positive instead of negative.”

www.youtube.com...

This confirms my information about the Gangster Disciples from a source as stated above
Gangster Disciples
History: Also known as Black Gangster Disciples, GDs, or BGDs, the gang's origins go back to the 1960s and the south side of Chicago. The Gangster Disciples are part of the "Folk Nation." Some members will claim to be members of "Growth and Development" and out of criminal activity. The Gangster Disciples were the first modern street gang to show up in significant numbers in Memphis, back in the 1980s. For several years, they had the streets virtually to themselves.
Symbols, colors, and clothing: Utilize the six-point star as a primary symbol. "Six Poppin," a phrase used in graffiti, is another way to reference the six-point star. Other major symbols include a three-point devil's pitchfork pointed upward and a heart with wings. They will use several colors, including black, gray, silver and white. Among the pro and college sports clothing favored: New York Yankees, Oakland Raiders and Georgetown Hoyas
Symbols, colors and signs: Common symbols include the five-pointed star, the dollar sign, a pyramid with a crescent moon and the Playboy bunny. Their main colors are black and gold, and black and red. The latter might be worn as a war color. They will wear Pittsburgh Pirates and Steelers clothing; the "P" on the Pirates cap refers to the "People Nation." Michael Jordan jerseys are popular for the color and the number: the 2 and the 3 add up to 5, for the five-point star. They use the thumb, index and middle fingers on a single upraised hand to form a "VL."

www.commercialappeal.com...

US military may “forced to intervene” if Mexico collapses
By David Blair,
Diplomatic Editor
01-16-2009

America may be forced to intervene in Mexico to prevent the country's "rapid and
sudden collapse" at the hands of organised crime and drug cartels, according to
the US army.

A report on the "Joint Operating Environment", compiled by the army's high command, places Mexico alongside Pakistan as a possible failed state of the future. America, which shares a 2,000 mile border with Mexico, would be the obvious destination for massive refugee flows if its neighbour descended into civil war.

President Felipe Calderon has deployed Mexico's army in a new offensive against organised crime. This battle against four major drug cartels, along with a myriad of local syndicates, claimed the lives of 5,367 members of the security forces or suspected criminals last year alone.

"Two large and important states bear consideration for rapid and sudden collapse: Pakistan and Mexico," reads the US army's report.

"The Mexican possibility may seem less likely, but the government, its politicians, police and
judicial infrastructure are all under sustained assault and pressure by criminal gangs and drug
cartels. How that internal conflict turns out over the next several years will have a major
impact on the stability of the Mexican state."

Mexico, with a population of 110 million, provides America with more migrants than any other country. It also lies astride the crucial smuggling routes linking the US with the drug-growing areas of South America, notably Colombia, which remains the world's biggest source of coc aine.

If Mexico became a failed state, millions would flee across the northern border and organised crime gangs would have a secure base from which to penetrate America. This could leave Washington with little choice but to intervene, possibly by military means.

"Any descent by Mexico into chaos would demand an American response based on the serious
implications for homeland security alone," says the report.

Mexico's crime gangs have retaliated for Mr Calderon's offensive by targeting members of the
security forces for murder. Dozens of soldiers have been beheaded. Many ordinary police officers
and security officials accept bribes from the drug rings. This corruption, which may reach into
the highest levels of the government itself, is a crucial factor obstructing Mr Calderon's campaign.
Ultimately, it may also have the effect of destroying the state itself.

The US army's report stresses that countries can collapse very quickly, pointing to the example of Yugoslavia which broke up during the civil wars of 1991 - 95. "The collapse of Yugoslavia into a chaotic tangle of warring nationalities suggests how suddenly and catastrophically state collapse can happen - in this case a state which had hosted the 1984 Winter Olympics at Sarajevo, and which then quickly became the epicentre of the ensuing civil war."

Mr Calderon won Mexico's presidency by a tiny margin of less than one per cent during a controversial
election held in July 2006. Despite this slender mandate, he has made the fight against organised crime
the central goal of his leadership.

www.blacklistednews.com...

It seems that many Americans are in denial, have short selected memories, and a child like Naivety to the wiles of the engineers putting the NWO together. CIA's Travistock has done a masterful job.
This technique was used by Nazis, and since the New Age Movement is Nazism by another name. However, the difference here is that this will be nationwide and not just on one state. The Street gangs, The "Guardian Angels" with the red berets will work with Blackwater. Hitler encouraged the recruitment and use of convicts. The New Agers encourage the recruitment and use of convicts. Signs of Christ by Harold Balyoz, specifically mentions it and there are many many New age projects designed specifically for the recruitment and conditioning of convicts to orient them to New age goals. One such program is called, "Christian Identity".......evil to the core. [The Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow by Constance Cumbey].

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The members of the 13 Illuminati families worship Satan/Lucifer and have for generations.

Here is a basic summary of what they planned long ago.......

Martial Law in American

www.youtube.com...

Corrupt the young; get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial; destroy their ruggedness.

Get control of all means of publicity, thereby:

Get people's minds off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books, plays and other trivialities.

Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance.

Destroy the people's faith in their natural leaders by holding the latter up to contempt, ridicule and disgrace.

Disinformation artist work together

Alex jones on David Icke
www.youtube.com...

Cooper on Alex Jones
www.youtube.com...

Always preach true democracy, but seize power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible.

By encouraging government extravagance, destroy it's credit, produce years of inflation with rising prices and general discontent.

Incite unnecessary strikes in vital industries, encourage civil disorders and foster a lenient and soft attitude on the part of the government toward such disorders.

Cause breakdown of the old moral values - honestly, sobriety, self-restraint, faith in the pledged word, ruggedness.

Cause the registration of all firearms on some pretext, with a view to confiscate them and leaving the populace helpless."

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I noticed that you are in the UK....so for you, just set back and watch the US; BIG changes are coming to us. After our soon to be civil war, we will join in the North American Union modeled after the EU and Euro, we will Have the North American Union and the AMERO. Many Americans are going to die in a coming war. The EU and UK will also be effected.

The UN, Chinese and Russian troops are ready to go on our own continent. So, come to the US after its all done and you just might be able to fulfill this dream....

"THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I LEAVE PLANET EARTH : Fly in a MIG jet"

) I wonder how many Americans know how close they are?

[edit on 24-1-2009 by tgambill]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

WOW!
You have REALLY been doing your homework!
Why don't people see it?
The MS13 really don't get the attention from the US authorities enough, do they?

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Pixie...we are in deep trouble in our own right.......no wonder there are atheist and agnostics...

www.wayoflife.org...

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
CS, I've been researching this for two years. I sort of understand in a way. Not to blow my horn but only to substantiate, google my name, "Thomas Gambill + Kosovo" and this was the time that I realized that we have been duped. One thing and one question begged the next so after I left the Congo on a State Department Project, boy did my eyes open up. It was only because of the isolation in the Congo, and experiences in Kosovo did I see things clearly. It became CLEARSKIES'......then, you go from disbelief to shock to a form of obsession to research all this new material, discovery that our history books are full of bunk from 1776 to now.....to anger and wanting to get the truth out. Then there comes the realization that the truth has been let out but the Watchman or whistleblowers have been overcome, books destroyed or covered up with conspiracy theorist label, murdered, threatened, bribed, or blackmailed and then wrongly discredited, to people that have actually told me its better not to know.......to denial. and then the traitorous NSA/CIA 28 year old, GS 9's working to discredit the blogs. Many don't have any clue that they are aiding and abetting the most evil agenda that their young minds could even begin to Imagine on the worse horror movie.

Its coming around and we are on borrowed time.

yes, I've done my obsessive research and now its waiting time for the shoe to fall...............CS, certainly if you disagree with what I wrote do let me know so that I can learn also.........no one has all the info.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Tgambill,
thats's one hell of a lot of info, thanks very much for taking the time out to write it all down. It's a lot to take in but I'm going to read it over and your thread too. I am aware big stuff is going to go down in the US and I am so glad I am in the UK (for now at any rate). Nevertheless whatever happens over your way reveberates the world over, especially here in the UK.

Yes, that's me in the pic. As for bible studies that was a LONG time ago but I'm fully familiar with the Christian faith , I just don't take a Christian approach to it all. I don't buy into "original sin" and the idea that the human race needed someone to die for it as some kind of sacrifice. There were many characters before Jesus who went through the same fate ...born to a virgin, died on the cross, resurrected after 3 days, called the son of god,etc....but anyway, your beliefs are yours and I respect them but I just can't share them. I don't need anyone to "save" me and my eternal life does not depend upon belief in Mr X Y or Z. I am someone who resonates with the concept of "cosmic consciousness" instead of some supreme being. But anyway...........

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Mr. Gambill.
You seem to be doing much better than many of us armchair protestors are!
Wow, after googling your work, I am impressed!
I think you have it right on so many levels!
Did you see the thread by doctordoom
about Jack Van Impe's program? www.abovetopsecret.com...

He loves the Pope, and doesn't have anything to say about zionism or the Vatican, though.
When Mr. Bakker came out of jail he wrote books on how far left the religious leaders had become. It convinced a friend of ours, whom we had been warning about the paradigm shift of new age Christianity. The Vineyard, Benny Hinn, Copeland, Hagin.

Benny Hinn appears to be a mystic jesuit, like Jim Jones was.
My husband has been wondering about the hispanic gangs, seemingly 'scoping out' the US.
Gang task forces seem to be behind in their work. At least one bishop has talked openly about the 'Catholicization' of America, through illegal Mexican immigrants.
I hope we don't have another inquisition.

[edit on 24-1-2009 by Clearskies]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Also, if you look at Revelation 17, The woman ON THE beast, (Controlling it)
is arrayed in scarlet and purple, the colors of Rome, The bishops are purple, the cardinals are red.
The Vatican is THE richest organization on the planet!
I have searched communism and the Vatican being connected.
Look at my thread on The Secrets of the Jesuits.
Here
Was there a connection between Kosovo and the Vatican?

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The Vatican is behind most all of this as they are part of the Illuminati. Its mostly the Black Pope and Black Nobility. Kosovo was our task primarily.

here is a good article.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I know when Pope John Paul ll came to America in 92 or so, Clinton told him that he was Jesuit trained. It was in the mainstream newspaper.

I know you've researched the Muslim Kosovo factions, how does that fit in?
You know A LOT more than I.
Also look at my thread on the Catholic inquisitions, will there be more?
It covers the Croatian inquisition, briefly.
Also my thread on the Franklin Child Prostitution Ring where Monsignor Robert Hupp oversaw things!

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I'm a Christian, but try to be......but after I rehash all this I feel needs to be put out, I need a drink this PM.......a stout glass of wine at the local Irish pub.....

It's mindboggling and only now are a "few" Americans starting to "wake" up. The actual initiation and control comes from the Illumianti in Europe, the CFR is under the RIIA in London. The Royal Family is up to their eyeballs and they certainly had Diana killed by the Nihilist. You don't go out of the bloodline and you certainly don't make peace. The Illuminati has used the American Illuminati to start every single war since we have been a nation. This is a truth that MOST Americans would not want to hear.

A Major General in the US Marines discovered this truth in the 1930s and was not too happy about it.....He was also propositioned by the international bankers to lead a military coup against the US government in 1933. The Traitor FDR, was secretly in on this as was Prescott Bush, DuPonts, Rockefeller, Rothschilds et al....He blew the whistle to Congress and it was swept under the carpet.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Our current history books are virtually worthless.

You will have a long row to hoe as this is international. They are done with us being debt collectors and starting wars, so they are now going after the U.S. to set up the North American Union and destroy the U.S. Constitution to make us join the UN Dictatorship. This was the task of Bush, SR, Clinton, Bush JR. and now Obama who will put the final nail in the coffin under the direction of Z. Brzezinski.

Towards the end of the interview.....
www.youtube.com...

They will see the supernatural when this game takes on a new level. I need a wine.....
) lol

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
"I know you've researched the Muslim Kosovo factions, how does that fit in?"

GOOD Question......I lived among the Muslim factions. The hardliners from Saudi Arabia and Iran had a hard time of it....the Albanian muslims were not cooperative into becoming fundamentalist. The Albanian Mafia warned the Al Qaeda groups not to start anything there or they would basically die. they can operate, smuggle or whatever but don't dare attack Americans. This was before the independence bid.

I make comments in Chapters 3 and 6.

"The Coming Balkan Caliphate" by Chris Deliso.

books.google.com...,M1

You know of course that Al Qaeda in its concept is operated by the CIA. Hamas is controlled by the Massad. Surprise........

The Islamic card provides the conflict needed............against the Serbs, who are othodox christian WHICH WE HELPED TO CLEANSE from Kosovo in the beginning. We provided MPRI Advisors to the Albanian Terrorist and at the same time Overt MPRI advisors to the Macedonian forces. One such incident involved 17 MPRI American Advisors with Albanians being trapped by the Macedonians and required to be secretly picked up by Helo's from Camp Bondsteel. That would have been embarrasing.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Hey, don't be discouraged!
They only have 7 years, when they think they have eternity!
How baffled will they be, when they fail!

edit to add:

The Catholic church has had a grudge against the Greek Orthodoxy since Constantine!
(Or thereabouts!)

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The forces for the Anti-Christ, world government is given in prophesy to take out Christians and ALL that do not worship Satan. However, they will not win and they will be defeated by supernatural means.

From Research...their plans, but only for a short time..........then Jesus Christ will return to Earth.........promise.

August 15, 1871 - Now, can any thinking person doubt that the intrigue now going on in the near Middle and far East is designed to accomplish that satanic objective? Albert Pike himself foretold all this in a statement he made to Mazzini. Pike stated that after World War III is ended; those who will aspire to undisputed world domination will provoke the greatest social cataclysm the world has ever known. Quoting his [Albert Pike] own words taken from the letter he wrote to Mazzini and which letter is now catalogued in the British Museum in London, England; he said:

"We shall unleash the nihilists and the atheists and we shall provoke a great social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to all nations the effect of absolute atheism; the origins of savagery and of most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the people will be forced to defend themselves against the world minority of the world revolutionaries and will exterminate those destroyers of civilization and the multitudes disillusioned with Christianity whose spirits will be from that moment without direction and leadership and anxious for an ideal, but without knowledge where to send its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer brought finally out into public view. A manifestation which will result from a general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and Atheism; both ! conquered and exterminated at the same time."

You know the most ironic thing is that if the warring factions would slow down a minute and wise up they would realize that Christianity, Atheist, Muslims and all the others are made to fight each other. ALL, and I mean all have the same ENEMY..............that enemy is deep within our own government and European governments that make up the Illuminati.

Its hard to grasp but its true. Just like the Wizard of Oz, and the discovery of who Oz really was. .........all that time.

The only real thing is God and his son Jesus Christ who will achieve victory.

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join