It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware of Maitreya and Share International: One World Religion Planned

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by toasted

I haven't read her book. I looked it up on Amazon and determined it was completely biased due to her taking a Christian/Biblical slant on it all so I didn't bother buying it. She may have had a few similar ideas to me but that's about it, my theory ties it all intogether in a totally different way , without the christian slant either.

I don't believe in a personal God, I believe in cosmic consciousness, of which I am a part, along with everything else in the universe, known and unknown. I do not believe in external worship of any kind, I do not believe I am suboordinate to any "supernatural" entity or force, nor that I am answerable to some invisible being.

This thread seems to have morphed into a discussion about religion and the bible in general- I guess that was inevitable,but it's not what I want to get into personally so I'll leave you all to it.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Originally posted by cosmicpixie

There was once an advanced society on earth, long ago, if the ancient legends are to be believed. The Indian epics, some of which date back to 5,000 years ago, allude to this as well as describing at length all the glorious flying machines

"(It was a weapon) so powerful that it could destroy the earth
In an instant ÄÄ A great soaring sound in smoke and flames ÄÄ
And on its sits death..."
ÄÄ The Ramayana
"Dense arrows of flame, like a great shower, issued
forth upon creation, encompassing the enemy...
A thick gloom swiftly settled upon the Pandava hosts.
All points of the compass were lost in darkness.
Fierce wind began to blow upward, showering dust and gravel.

Birds croaked madly... the very elements seemed disturbed.
The earth shook, scorched by the terrible violent heat of this
weapon.
Elephants burst into flame and ran to and fro in a frenzy...
over a vast area, other animals crumpled to the ground and died.
From all points of the compass the arrows of flame rained
continuously and fiercely.
ÄÄ The Mahabharata

www.sacred-texts.com...

cosmicpixie I would have to agree with you. I was enjoying this thread until the bible came in to it I don’t normally mind reading and debating the bible. If that’s what the thread is about.

This thread is about maitreya. started by cosmicpixie who puts a hell of a lot of work and research into it. So please can we stay on topic.
As far as I can understand this maitreya who no one knows what he looks like, can come in the form that you will relate to, e.g. Muslims will see the imam .Christians will see Jesus, and so on.

In fact BC says the Christians will be the hardest to accept maitreya, because of their fundamental belief. in others words anyone who doesn’t fall into line will be blamed for wars and anything else that’s wrong we will be told it’s because of our negative vibes that is causing all this trouble.
We all know how fanatic people can get because of their belief.

Can you imagine what this guys followers will do? I have looked at a number of sites and a few of them are advising not to watch this world wide broad cast. Now I know I sound like a conspiracy nut but how about this?

Shared international stated that there would be a Christmas miracle. Their statement was in the wall st journal. Not exactly a cheap super market paper. Also (can't remember the year) but BC also took out a full page add in a newspaper to the cost of$500.000.

Why would they do that just for a hoax and also lose any credibility they have with followers? Wouldn’t it be interesting if (and it’s a big if) there was a star in the sky just after December bringing us into Jan 09. A week later Obama takes office and addresses the world with his plan of sharing.

I know it’s a long shot, but there’s no harm in keeping guard.
Here’s a link to the 500ft statue that they plan to build
www.maitreyaproject.org...

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by The cult of Osiris

nah, he's supposed to be senator palpatine...

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ron Paul Girl
I don't understand how even non-christians can't see that this is all laid out in the Bible. This Maitreya is describing the Anti-christ of the Bible and the references to him having his Jesus pal in the Roman Catholic church is a reference to the false prophet referred to in the Bible - the Bible says he will come out of the Roman empire.

Please take a look at this site, with an open mind - not one that is dead set against anything the Bible says. Try to open your mind to that which you are rejecting and see if you can see the similarities here:

www.redmoonrising.com...

>>> True. 'the antichrist' false messiah PROCEEDS the return of THE TRUE (resurrected GLORIFIED) Messiah, as a final outrage against GOD and His Anointed.

Most people are ready for the antichrist. they are FULLY PREPARED for the ultimate deception.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Pixie why dont you just write a book then ...where you wont get any opposing views ? ......This subject just happens to be one that interests Christians too .
Maybe you just like to hear yourself talk ...no problem ...I will be abstaining from your threads from now on ...

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
It's interesting that Michael Tsarion was mentioned through one of the links in this thread as having some involvement. I've recalled first having met him at a holloween/wedding party.

I didn't really recall speaking with him directly though. I also recall having seen him at least two other times. One in which he apparently hadn't any idea as to why he was there as if missing time.

It's my assumption from personal experience that he's actually a host, mouthpiece, medium, puppet, tool etc.

Many who come forward talking about government conspiracies etc. and still survive without retribution, may also suggest they are part of the disninformation program.

Whatever the case, it seems I can only watch these things unfold as if some scripted program of events.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

Hey, chill. I popped in to answer a post , not to slam you all for discussing the bible. I just pointed out I'd not be joining in this as it's not what I wrote the thread about. I also couldn't give a FF is people don' t agree with my theory , I just chose not to try and defend my views as arguing about what I believe seems pointless and is very tiring. I'm not interested in converting people to my own views, I just present the facts, make some speculations /join some dots and leave it for people to take as they will.

[edit on 27/12/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by iammonkey

Hi Monkey,
if you go to Share International's site there are pictures of the Maitreya in the guise they most like to display him to the public...Asian looking. There are also pics of him as a black man in a crowd and a poor woman with child. I've no idea who they will use on the day of declaration, one would imagine they would need to produce a flesh and blood person to carry out all the subsequent interviews and appearances around the world that would likely take place once the entire world has been told about him.

As for that statue of Bhudda, it is planned to be built in time for 2012 apparantly. I have been unable to find a link between the plans for that statue and Share International though, it seems to be a Bhuddist - orientated plan rather than something Share International dreamed up. The only mention of it on SI's site is some letter they printed from a reader talking about having read about the statue plans and how they feel it is a sign of the new times to be ushered in by Maitreya. I'm sure they make up alot of the letters , maybe that one was too. You can read it on
this page...scroll down to the letter headed, "spiritual giant".

A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THE MYSTERY PLANNED TO SURROUND MAITREYA...this comes from the SI site on the same page as the link above given:

Q. You say that when Maitreya comes on television first, He won’t be called Maitreya. How will people invite Him on television? What will His qualifications be?
A. He will have a name, but it will not be Maitreya. The point is He does not want the ideas to be coming from a Being so high that people become devotees. He does not want devotees, He does not want followers. He says: “If you follow Me you will lose Me. If you try to put Me in your pocket you will never find me.” The Christians will try to put Him in their pocket. So will Muslims, so will Hindus, and especially Buddhists. It is not a problem; if He is invited on television to speak, He can be invited on another channel to speak to more people. It is as simple as that. On the Day of Declaration He will acknowledge what many people suspect but may be unsure of, that He is the World Teacher.
He will be invited as Mr So-and-So to speak about his ideas. It will be restrained at first, He will not say what I am saying at first, but He will grow in intensity as people around Him respond. If He said what I would say He would drive people away from Him. He does not make a difference between fundamentalist Christians, fundamentalist Jews, fundamentalist Muslims, and so on, and non-fundamentalists, He does not make that difference. He has thousands of followers who at some level have experienced Him and they know Him. It is hard to describe. He is totally tolerant, non exclusive.

--------------------------------------------

The other thing I've noticed as I've read around the site, Creme's ebooks and so on is that SI /Creme/Maitreya make a fair amount of comments that seem to feed right into the heads of those people who mistrust the government and who believe the governments have plotted for this, that and the other. When we remember SI is UN affiliated and (if you believe like I do )part of the NWO plan, then this can be seem as clever use of reverse psychology to win support from the "conspiracy theorist" section of society as well as the average jo who has doubts about the intergrity of his/her government.
This tactic also aims to get people to think SI/Maitreya is nothing to do with any government /political agenda...that he is something separate from the people and systems that corrupt the world, the "good guy" in a "bad world" if you like.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I have never trusted the UN. And since I have known about the NWO and the Illumanati, I trust them even less. It is my belief that Matreya will be asked to speak at the UN. That will be his "unveiling."
Pixie, hang in there. You're doing a good job. You and I don't agree on some things, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. God, the Universe, Cosmic Consciousness, whatever you choose to call it, will guide us through this if we are open to it.l

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It is Gods Holy Spirit that will guide us through it. Jesus will return to rapture his chosen that accepted him as savior and then his second coming will be at the end of the tribulation.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

you are correct in that you need not bow to anyone not even the Christ.remember the story of the foot washing Christ washed the feet of others thus saying that all men are equal and that no one is to bow before him ,only accept his teachings and not the dogma of the organized religions.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
You can count on the King James Bible only, and the gift of redemption that Jesus Christ offers, among others, Romans 10:9 and repentence. Long story short. The anti-christ is coming, the New World Order is coming and the Revelation is more up to date than tomorrow newspaper.

I think it was actually a group of original NWO participants - who were responsible for assembling the King James Bible - to establish fear and to convince you that an anti-christ was coming. SO that they - the NWO, had their followers in place when the time came for them to take over.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by spinkyboo]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Hi, does anyone know when is soon?
I did some reading in the magazine pdf's but i read couple off times soon.
In 2006 i read also soon.
My thinking is, better now then tommorow, everything else then this is always better.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
It is Gods Holy Spirit that will guide us through it. Jesus will return to rapture his chosen that accepted him as savior and then his second coming will be at the end of the tribulation.

Tgambil I know we will never see eye to eye on this and this goes for all christians.

The Anti Christ is a man made idea. This very idea is a set up which specifically targets people of many different faiths. Especially Christianity.

The inventors of the Antichrist also knew that members of this religious faith would rebel. I am in no way saying that anybody should support, believe in or worship this figure for that matter. This is the end game of the age that is meant to divide and conquer. You are already marked by your religious faith and if you rebel you will be lead into the slaughter. Please understand what the masterminds behind the antichrist had in mind. It is an attempt to allow the powers that be to rule over mankind for another age.

What we need is a conscious paradigm shift. We must attain critical mass to attain a global consciousness and evolve rather than lend our rights and faith to anyone who claims to be a messiah.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
"The Anti Christ is a man made idea. This very idea is a set up which specifically targets people of many different faiths. Especially Christianity."

****you are correct. We won't see eye to eye on this. The anti-christ is all through the Revelation, and a few references in the Old Testament.

"The inventors of the Antichrist also knew that members of this religious faith would rebel. I am in no way saying that anybody should support, believe in or worship this figure for that matter. This is the end game of the age that is meant to divide and conquer."

*****They are dividing and conquering per Adam Weishaupt's plan finished on May 1, 1776 that we are dealing with today. The Anti-Christ is completely Biblical.

"You are already marked by your religious faith and if you rebel you will be lead into the slaughter. Please understand what the masterminds behind the antichrist had in mind. It is an attempt to allow the powers that be to rule over mankind for another age."

****That is their idea, but it will fail. He will only rule for 3.5 after the false peace which is yet to happen.

"What we need is a conscious paradigm shift. We must attain critical mass to attain a global consciousness and evolve rather than lend our rights and faith to anyone who claims to be a messiah."

****My friend, we don't have that power and never will. God won't allow this to happen. We have no say in this in the end as God does. there is no global consciousness as this is New Age talking and leads to the UN thinking of a world government. It won't happen.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

were we not all told that the anti- christ was a deceiver of nations ,people ,churches, governments and that he would show himself to the world under the disguise of the new savior. WE WERE.

this so called Maitreya or whatever is hiding from us for what reason,as Maitreya is not really from the bible ,he is from somewhere else ,and this group of his is trying to unite all under one religion or may i say RELIGIOUSSSS sounds like the venom off of the snakes tongue to me.

this one is as false as the moment is long ,but as to the tarot what ever you make can not be used for yourself so look into what is written and keep it under your hat. the truth is that the time and place is almost perfect for it to begin.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
dont know if this has been posted but have had this link in my favourites for a while...

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by booda

dont know if this has been posted but have had this link in my favourites for a while...

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

Thanks for the link ...sounds alot like what alot of the people at ATS believe .
From the New Agers,Masons etc .....Especially that stuff about Lucifer ....

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Well, the holidays are just about over; I guess we can safely say their "christmas miracle" is a hoax.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
YES he is !

S-senate
A-and
T- taxes
A- and
N- NWO
I - international
C- conspiracy or corporations take your pick.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join