It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware of Maitreya and Share International: One World Religion Planned

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

[thanks to bush and co. and the pope and many others for doing evil in the name of the lord]
i could not have said it any better myself-my hat is off to you for these words of wisdom. i wonder if these pearls of wisdom will be lost on all others.
now if only we could teach the world to sing in perfect harmony -by not following these power mad madmen like the blind little sheep that the human species is.
example: thou shall not kill.

so we make war and kill for god and for country on who`s say so and who`s word`s.the man`s lies.
remember that in condonning war and paying your taxes to fund it and back and support it you are only fueling the fires of anger outrage and hate towards you and your people -guilty as charged by association.

even the pope stired the pot by saying that if your were not catholic you were from an unclean faith -HEARASY- or not .

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

it has been a while since i`ve been on here and i noticed that you are getting a little hot under the collar so to speak with some of the others -relax and enjoy them as they are trying ti test your metal ,remember to breath deeply and the truth shall be known to you.
you are correct in that he could not save the people . the question is what is it that he needs to save us from,
try mindles ignorance,arragance,stupidity and blind faith and belief in those who have led us all astray.
churches have lied since day one
military`s kill for what reson-land or is it population control.
governments who take all rights and freedoms away
banks who steal our hard earned savings with criminal interest rates
i believe they are all one in the same group they just use different ways and means to suppress the people of the world to do their bidding. i believe Alice Copper said it best -[that mankind has ruled this world as a demented child king long enough.]maybe our time here is almost done as we broke everything that we were told not to do by following the above group.if you think on it -we did
as the church pays no tax you can guarantee that they are the lackie to the man and nothing more.

we have friends here and we have enemies here as they know no other way to prove their rightiousness no matter how wrong they are ,they are not truely the enemy they are friends who don`t open their minds up to see another point of view such as ours.they are our tyrant`s as they push ,pull,and prod just to see where our breaking point is -so why give into them accept them as they are as they can`t help to see that which is before them as they are blinded by their own false truths and beliefs as this is what they were taught was right .by whom -see above group.
as to the comment about your eyes someone hinted that it might be DRUGS-bah and humbug most spiritually evolved people have a light which turns on within it shows itself through the eyes so just be happy with what you are doing here .i enjoy this post immensly -

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by picrat
reply to post by guessing

so why is it that the only one being degraded is the jesus. it would not happen to be that when he shows himself to the world that all the lies end .or is it that he would have more sway over the people or masses than any of the GOVERNMENTS,MILITAY`S,CHURCHES,RICH ,WEALTHY OR BANKS HOLD OVER THE MASSES. remember his words are taken as absolute rule and law where as the crap of the human enslavers would loss total control over them .it is not that the man is overly terrified at who is already here would it.

you see it is he who would lead us out of this enforced slavery of their`s ,and the man would have no control over what he says or does ,he would be one wild gun that they do not control.

Our physical is on loan from our creator. We have borrowed our flesh in a sense and loaned it from our creator. The difference being our creator has equity, man does not.

It is he who has taught us the way,the light and th truth. Some Humans are enslaved because they lack faith in what he really is. , nothing more nothing less. To be deceived is to stray from the absolute truth. reconnect in need....

[edit on 26-2-2009 by guessing]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by guessing

question -reconnect to whom the insane little madmen whom dare to call themselves the power in this world.aka .churches and their doctrine,lying cheating deceiving governments,war mongering blood thirsty military,corporate madness where as their greed and ignorance reign supreme where you are all used and abused beyond all belief .do the words bend over and take a deep breath mean anything to you as this is their way ,return to them not likely.
i`m one of the children of ROCK AND ROLL and i watched these fools turn against all of the the children ,this was the day that they called us-quote- long haired drug crazed hippie killing satanist freaks all because we said [1] hell no we won`t go and be guilty of our fathers sin. [2] we wanted change and corrections to take place. [3] we said -NO- to them.for this they called out their mind dead military and shot us in our schools of learning,where did this line come from.
the best part of this is that it is recorded on film the day they stood hand and hand with one another and turned their backs on the children of the world, after calling us these names ,funny isn`t it that they our so called leaders had to stoop so low in their lies that they could slither under the belly of a snake and not even touch it . remember their words and name calling and these are the makings of so called great men-ignorance and arrogance is also called mindless stupidity also know as their standards not that they have any.
so if i refuse to become a part of this insanity it is my choice as i am anti what ever these people are all about i guess this would make me the ANTI-CHRIST by their standards of lies and deceptions-but then too what ever they are preaching to the world goes against what i was taught was right when i was growing up- by them - thou shall not kill. thou shall not lie . thou shall not steal. and so on .
p.s. -try dieing 3 times try standing in front of someone and answering his question -i did and it took me 3 times to fully understand the implications of the question -before i answered it for him ,-my words to you are this; in god i trust all others i do not for good reasons you could never fathom; even though i answered the question i was dragged back to our world kicking and screaming all the way as i did not want to return here to have to deal with the mindlessness of our species.
so please don`t try to preach to me as all of you really have no knowledge of what is really contained within these books. as for the king he is here and has been here since the 50`s and he is not going to help as we as a species care about nothing but ourselves and money,nothing else matters to you.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Guessing, you are on target. Good post.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Meh I havent seen any evidence that god exists only nature and her wrath. If I may quote a part of the movie Serenity.

"Ah, hell, Shepherd, I ain't looking for help from on high. That's a long wait for a train don't come" Mal counters the shepards story about faith with this little quote. The only ones we can rely on are ourselves and our loved ones. There is no one else watching out for you. There is not a big guy upstairs. Just some Super rich families pulling the strings of every major politician and company on this little blue green marble. The ET's will come, not some almighty savior. If SI tries to convert me then they have already failed.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SemperParatusRJCC

I hear you. If humankind revered nature insead of revering who and what they "think" created nature then there would be no need for religion, and so no spiritual division. I've had moments of pure rapture just taking in the beauty of the moon, and the concept of "god" was completely irrelevant to the experience.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Cosmic pixy, the beauty of the moon will not save our souls in the day of judgment. you are correct however, religion is wrong and is specifically designed to control people. Man and inspired by Satan, has created Religion. God didn't bring religion to Earth. Jesus, God in human form, did not bring religion to mankind. This is what people are missing. Evolution is impossible. Dead matter in the universe that was self created? Dead matter that created itself didn't create life also.......how could dead matter, create itself and after it created itself, it also created life. Can you imagine the first living creature like man that hadn't evolved the excretory system......ouch.
God is real, and Jesus is real and when he comes back soon, judgment will be made. Right now, there are 350,000 mexican troops deploying on the Mexican border, backed by Chinese and Russian troops prepared to invade the U.S. with the help of our own government. It will be the fourth military coup attempt, or set up or martial law that we have had in our country. Three have already been planned but failed due to insiders not cooperating. Those leaks have been thwarted and this time it is set up. There are hundreds of concentration camps built by Halliburton nationwide, and one or two in every state at a minimum. It is being set up and has for a long time. get ready for a life changing event coming soon. God is also very near.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
Cosmic pixy, the beauty of the moon will not save our souls in the day of judgment. you are correct however, religion is wrong and is specifically designed to control people. Man and inspired by Satan, has created Religion. God didn't bring religion to Earth. Jesus, God in human form, did not bring religion to mankind. This is what people are missing. Evolution is impossible. Dead matter in the universe that was self created? Dead matter that created itself didn't create life also.......how could dead matter, create itself and after it created itself, it also created life. Can you imagine the first living creature like man that hadn't evolved the excretory system......ouch.
God is real, and Jesus is real and when he comes back soon, judgment will be made. Right now, there are 350,000 mexican troops deploying on the Mexican border, backed by Chinese and Russian troops prepared to invade the U.S. with the help of our own government. It will be the fourth military coup attempt, or set up or martial law that we have had in our country. Three have already been planned but failed due to insiders not cooperating. Those leaks have been thwarted and this time it is set up. There are hundreds of concentration camps built by Halliburton nationwide, and one or two in every state at a minimum. It is being set up and has for a long time. get ready for a life changing event coming soon. God is also very near.

Nice rant about your delusions. Do you have any proof that there are these troops there? No you don't! You assume they are.
Don't you find it messed up, that God's plan is to make people suffer (Since with the idea of Omniscience, you can only do what God predicts!) and to test them on something that has NO PROOF except for the words of liars?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Interesting angle on who the anti-christ could be,i myself have always suspected that the anti-christ would be a succesful scientist, who rather than announce a cure for the mass diseases,would go straight ahead behind the scenes and start curing people,then we'd ask how come we are sick and the cured are not,surely this hero through science has proven there's no such things as gods, for he can explain anything,and this knowledge is attainable as well!

Just an example to justify my claims,we'll have to wait and see wether it really is the vatican,some religious figure or politician/world leader.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Okiminletsdoit!
Interesting angle on who the anti-christ could be,i myself have always suspected that the anti-christ would be a succesful scientist, who rather than announce a cure for the mass diseases,would go straight ahead behind the scenes and start curing people,then we'd ask how come we are sick and the cured are not,surely this hero through science has proven there's no such things as gods, for he can explain anything,and this knowledge is attainable as well!

Just an example to justify my claims,we'll have to wait and see wether it really is the vatican,some religious figure or politician/world leader.

Or maybe it's no one because there is no Anti-Christ as prophesied in Revelations?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Well I'm glad the thread title gave you such a good laugh. However, the subject of this thread is entirely serious and the aim for a new world religion as real as the aim for a one world government. Thank you for your thought provoking contribution to the thread.
Adieu.

[edit on 3/5/09 by cosmicpixie]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
cosmic Pixie is light years ahead of you. You, need to go back and seriously rethink your mind. You need to catch up and soon.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
You are wrong. The anti-christ is given in prophesy. You also better restudy your Bible.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The proof of chinese troops is numerous and comes from Humit. It has also come from contractors that have worked with the projects. It is common knowledge among most Mexicans that this is a fact. they have been promised their land back like we promised the Albanians land to them that didn't belong to them....in Balle Kombetar......You want the media reports?? If they have not been taken offline I can provide.

don't mess around, I have evidence and the attack will happen.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
"that God's plan is to make people suffer "

****God's plan was to give us free will....we failed. Only those that take Jesus Christ will be saved. People don't suffer because of God, they suffer because of their poor decisions and turning away From a just and loving God.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

My dear, you are entitled to your opinion and if you believe there is no NWO, then so be it. I don't give a flying *snip* what you think

To other posters reading, please don't give this person any attention, let's continue with the thread topic rather than give into any temptation to waste energy arguing with people like this. Just stick him on the ignore list as he's got nothing constructive to offer the discussion.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/16/2009 by JacKatMtn]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

In 1982 Creme placed full page advertisements in newspapers around the world saying, "The Christ is now here". [38]According to Creme the "Christ", whom he also called "Maitreya", would announce his existence on world wide television broadcasts, and that he would do that within several months of the initial newspaper advertisement. This created a sensation within some New Age groups, and even among some Evangelical Christians; but, when the promised television broadcasts of the Maitreya/Christ failed to occur, many of Creme's followers lost interest.[39] The emergence of Maitreya was postponed, it is claimed, because the people who had come to see him appear were not of a sufficiently serious nature for the message to be received in a spirit of sincerity. It is claimed that Maitreya must choose his moment carefully before declaring himself otherwise the message of 'sharing' to save the planet will be lost.

en.wikipedia.org...(Share_International)

Sorry, I have a hard time taking garbage like this seriously.
So he postphoned the emergence because

the people who had come to see him appear were not of a sufficiently serious nature for the message to be received in a spirit of sincerity.

This crap is no different than Profit Yahweh saying he would summon the ship on October 14.
Its all talk and no show.
All of this crap from teachings of a Scottish amateur painter.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join