It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: The Disclosure President. It really may happen!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Downloading the interview now, sounds interesting, not getting any hopes up but fingers crossed for sure.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by manticore

No it isnt.

The second coming of Jesus is as to Christians as UFO disclosure is to the "true believers"

Jesus isnt coming back because the bible is a myth and UFO disclosure wont happen because their isnt a UFO coverup.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
If it happens anytime soone one has to ask oneself why is this happening *right now*. Would they have anything to gain from releasing that kind of information to the general public weakended by wars, financial crisis?

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Because obama even knows about the black ops? or even if there are aliens he would know about them?very much doubt it.. the president hasn't known anything the sects of the military that are above the president do for decades.

[edit on 21-12-2008 by Solomons]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Because obama even knows about the black ops? or even if there are aliens he would know about them?very much doubt it.. the president hasn't known anything the sects of the military that are above the president do for decades.

[edit on 21-12-2008 by Solomons]

Oh please. As commander in Chief the presidents Need to know extends to ALL secret military data.

if Obama wanted to read the top secret files on say, the tomahawk cruise missile all he would have to do is ask.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC

No it isnt.

The second coming of Jesus is as to Christians as UFO disclosure is to the "true believers"

Jesus isnt coming back because the bible is a myth and UFO disclosure wont happen because their isnt a UFO coverup.

There so is

And I'm going to believe MY own eyes,over some random dude from tinternet. It's quite that simple,I've seen them. I KNOW for a fact that they exist. But that's just going to have to remain a difference of opinion. As when I had my main sighting,cameraphones weren't invented.

May I ask you a question,Mr NavalFC fella?

IF (big if,I know) but IF Obama or any other world leader comes out and says "yes,there are aliens,and they've been round for tea on the lawn" would you believe them?

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

you mean if diclosure really did happen? yes. Of course I would, otherwise id be being delusional. But that ISNT going to happen.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
How can anything on Aliens be disclosed, when they don't exist?

Disclosure on UFOs? Maybe, but don't expect it to be disclosed that little green men are flying spacecraft from outer space.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Who is to say for sure Obama there will get what he asks for? It has been proven and well documented that Carter and Reagan and Clinton all have asked for info on the UFO/Alien subject and all were denied.

Guess any president can be on the list of those not needing to know.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

all due respect,you can't say that for sure. Nobody can. Unless you,with your naval connections have accsess to a time machine

Space is a big place,never rule out anything. Even the ridiculus. if it's thinkiable,then it's possible.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent39

The phrase "little green men" is so old no one uses that anymore. Maybe say "piloted by the Reptillians" or "Anunaki" or "lizzard people" sounds more realistic in these sophisticated times.

But until it is proven with hard evidence that there arent your "little green men" flying UFO's here and there, then its still an unsolved issue.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
It seems like every administration is going to disclose the UFO phenomena right before they go into office. I don't know how many times I've heard "by (insert date here) we will have full disclosure in my honest opinion"

I really doubt it first of all because chances are the "triangles" are a govt. project and not UFO now if a war was to occur they might gloat about a new aircraft like they did the F-117 and talk about oh it's been a black project for the last 10 years blah blah

But I doubt we would ever hear of how we found or came across the technology until it was main stream technology due to the fact you want to keep your enemies in the dark for as long as possible.

Heck even now if you go to airshows there will be some aircraft that have the engines covered up with armed guards standing by them. Due to the fact that the engine is "classified"

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
The phrase "little green men" is so old no one uses that anymore.

Yes the term is often used by UFO cynics who have never attempted to objectively look into the subject for themselves.
Here a nic vid featuring a good interview wih Major Keyhoe and some interesting disclosure testimonies towards the end.

Why not let them all give sworn testimony to the U.S. Congress?
What harm could it do?

Also its interesting that man responsible for promoting the
"1 Million Fax on Washington" campaign to the public has had all his UFO related material hacked,removed and deleted:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Be skeptic, but don't close your mind. No one is saying it will happen for sure. However, Google John Podesta UFO. He was Bill Clinton's Chief of Staff and now he is Barack Obama's transition team co-chairman. He made the boldest statement any government official ever made, in my opinion.

Someone said this is the equivalent of the second coming of Jesus. I don't think that's a good analogy. It's funny how religious people laugh at anyone who says they believe in extraterrestrial life. At least there are thousands of videos and photographs; indeed, some are hoaxes, but some are not. All religious people have are their respective books (i.e., Bible), which were written by men. I'm not attacking religion. I'm just saying it's a poor analogy. Are we supposed to believe everything they wrote and was interpreted by monks in the middle ages?

Thanks for listening to the interview. I thought Stephen Bassett was very realistic, candid and eloquent with his assertions.

[edit on 12/21/2008 by manticore]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns

The phrase "little green men" is so old no one uses that anymore. Maybe say "piloted by the Reptillians" or "Anunaki" or "lizzard people" sounds more realistic in these sophisticated times.

But until it is proven with hard evidence that there arent your "little green men" flying UFO's here and there, then its still an unsolved issue.

In the 1980's, Whitley Strieber published the best-seller Communion, in which he claimed to have had encounters with some sort of nonhuman beings, possibly aliens from outer space. An art director designed this striking cover:

Since then, many people have assumed that this is what an extraterrestrial must look like, and some have imported the image into their own confabulated memories of alien abduction.

What is a confabulated memory?

Because memory is reconstructive, it is subject to confabulation - confusing an event that happened to someone else with one that happened to you, or coming to believe that you remember something that never really happened. Such confabulations are especially likely under certain circumstances:

1) You have thought, heard, or told others about the imagined event many times.

2) The image of the event contains a lot of details that make it feel real.

3) The even is easy to imagine.

These "Alien Abduction" stories are just that, memory confabulation at work. It's how the human brain works, encodes, stores, and retrieves memories. We imagine many things that never happened.

It's on the same boat as "Deja Vu". That feeling you get when you feel that you've been to a place before, or seen something before, even though you never have. Like if you are going over a bridge, Deja Vu hits you and you say "oh, I've been over this bridge before!" even though you never have... BUT, you have been over bridges before. Right?

In reconstructing their memories, people often draw on many sources. Suppose, for instance, that someone asks you to describe one of your birthday parties. You may have SOME direct recollection of the event, but you probably also incorporate information from family stories, photographs, home videos, and even from accounts of other people's birthdays and reenactments of birthday parties on television. You take all these bits and pieces and build one integrated account. Later, you may not be able to distinguish your actual memory from information you got elsewhere - a phenomenon known as source misattribution, or somethings "source confusion".

[edit on 21-12-2008 by Agent39]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Someone else had a thread about this a few months ago.

NO - Obama won't be a 'disclosure president' ... because HE KNOWS NOTHING about this stuff. Nothing.

He's a junior senator from Chicago and only a temporary employee of the White House. He's a Bildeberger tool. Nothing more.

Bush41 was the only president in the last 25 years to be 'in the know' about this stuff. Those that know the information and who deal with this stuff certainly aren't going to brief Obama on it. They have no reason to.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing. Well worth the download. Excellent show.

It is my belief that we have had an "alien presence" on this planet for a very long time and that all "Disclosure" information will be fed to the general public when it suits those who are really running the show.

I wonder when the general public is finally formally informed of the ET presence, if that will be the signal for "stage 2".

Up until now we have had a covert (quiet/secret) invasion of our planet.

Stage 2 is an overt (open) invasion.

Will Disclosure now give our "visitors" carte blanche to openly operate?

Disclosure may not be the "beauty in truth" we are seeking because then the cards are all laid out on the table. I suspect they have the winning hand.

Now, look back in our own planet's history. When any civilization has landed on a less technologically advance society's shores, the end result has been that the less technologically advance society was conquered and assimilated.

Have we been partially assimilated already and with "Disclosure" will come the final and having to admit to being a conquered species?

Disclosure means that a technologically advance society will openly admit they are here.

If "they" have the capability of destroying our planet or our species and if they want to what is now going to stop them from doing so?

Disclosure will mean the time of dancing is over.

If "they" now feel the time is right to "disclose" why is it now and not 50 years ago?

Did it take 50-100 or more years to twik our DNA and those that were chosen (abductions) genetically have the ability to gain all the money and power leaving those that were not chosen to contribute to the alien gene pool deligated to being lower paying "servants" or edged out completely of the picture?

Have they mucked with our DNA for 50 years and now are at the point where there are as many of "them" as there are of "us" now?

I speak from having read David Jacob's "The Threat".

How are we going to deal with the ET Question?

We may not have a choice on how we deal with "The ET Question".

If "they" feel comfortable enough to disclose their presence then rest a sure that they have the advantage or they wouldn't allow disclosure.

Are we as a species looking at being conquered, assimilated, destroyed, and enslaved?

No, I'm sorry I don't buy "benevolent ETs". The law of the jungle - of the universe is eat or be eaten.

You are either the hunted or the hunter.

The strong overcome the weak and all organisms strive to survive.

I use to want Disclosure because I am a truthful person.

However I am also a survivalist and I see Disclosure as a mixed bag with our species not having the upper hand.

I also suspect that possibly these "abductions" resulted in many hybrids and we have already been assimilated and Disclosure is simply the final announcement of the extinction of humanity and the rise of a new species.

[edit on 21-12-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

Can you say then that the government doesn't tell lies? and if you believe they do tell lies even if its for national security then there would be the chance that they could lie about a number of things.

or do you think the government doesn't lie.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join