It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: The Disclosure President. It really may happen!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by manticore

I haven't watched the video yet, but am intrigued for this event taking place, if it does?

I was wondering, "Being's that we have had Commanders and chiefs wanting to disclose the "Truth of ET's" why would Obama be an exception to the rule of what has taken place every time a President refers to "Total UFO Disclosure" and never produces squat, or isn't being 'Allowed Too'?"

On another note, "Could this be happening with the advent of all the new footage and photos being produced as 'Tangible' evidence for their existence?"

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Sixth

If you were president and a alien rep came to you and said, "look we have a mothership with a single beam and could burn your planet to a crisp within a few seconds"

What would you do?

What could you do?

You would "take orders".

They would dictate thier agenda and like it or not you would have to march to their tune.

Possibly "they" gave our leaders two choices:

1) Let's have a all out we toast your planet now or
2) Let us "take some people" a "set amount" for "experiments" (abductions / DNA assimilation) and we will agree to keep very quiet and not upset the status quo. We're here as "scientists" We mean you no harm, we really just need to survey a few folks and maybe use some land".

What would you chose Mr/Ms. President?

Not much of a choice.

You must remember if someone or a group of someones have the technological knowledge to either travel from star system to star system or from another dimension or paralle universe they are probably anywhere from a few thousand to a million years ahead of us in technology.

My guess and that is all anyone can do at this point is some of the world leaders were given a choice and they chose a quiet invasion vs a overt invasion. This was the only thing they could do and they were probably manipulated.

As I told my grand daughter, I have met two kinds of people, those who are open and honest right when you meet them usually mean you no harm and those that are secretive and dishonest, they are usually hiding an agenda that is not in your best interest.

I think this advice goes for our alien friends as well as fellow humans.

Beware of the latter.

It is "them" that are calling the shots not us, not our government.

Possibly some people in high positions within the various world governments have made "an alliance" with "them" but rest assure there is nothing as distasteful as a traitor in any society even an alien one.

[edit on 21-12-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Thank you for this quality program! Great job. Stephen Bassett is very knowledgeable and educated on the subject. This is very exciting. I hope he's right on.

I have often quietly wondered if Obama would be "the disclosure president". Seems there's no reason to be quiet about it anymore.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thanks for your comments OfHumanDescent:

If you liked the show, please star and flag it. I do this with my own funds and want to spread these good interviews around for free (no commercials).

Very best wishes,
Manticore

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC
if Obama wanted to read the top secret files on say, the tomahawk cruise missile all he would have to do is ask.

You are making the logical fallacy that the Tomahawk missile and UFOs had/have the same level of classification.

There’s a couple of publicly known cases where Presidents asked and were denied access.

Daniel Sheehan, Attorney: "I'm a 1967 graduate of Harvard Law School….studied American government and constitutional law…served as general counsel and co-counsel for the New York Times in the Pentagon Papers case and was involved in briefing and arguing the case in front of the US Supreme Court (...)

In 1977, I was contacted by the director of the Science and Technology Division of the Congressional Research Service. She informed me that President Carter had held a meeting with the director of the CIA, George Bush sr, and demanded that he [Bush] turn over to the President the classified information about UFOs and the information that was in the possession of the US intelligence community concerning the existence of ET intelligence. This information was refused to the President of the United States by the director of the CIA. The DCI [Director of Central Intelligence] suspected that the president was preparing to reveal this information to the American public. (source)

One of the first cabinet members to be tasked with searching out answers to the UFO problem was Associate Attorney General Webster Hubbell. Hubbell was a close friend, and golfing buddy with Bill Clinton. (...)

Hubbell revealed the UFO mission Clinton had tasked him within his 1997 memoir "Friends in High Places".

(...) Clinton was interested in finding out about UFOs which interested him, and the death of JFK which really interested him as Kennedy had been his idol since he had shaken hands with him at 16 just months before he was assassinated. Hubbell wrote that Clinton said, "if I put you over at Justice I want you to find the answers to two questions for me, One- who killed JFK. And two- are there UFOs?"

"Clinton was dead serious," Hubbell wrote, "I had looked into both but wasn't satisfied with the answers I was getting." It was later revealed that Hubbell had even gone to NORAD headquarters to get an answer for the President, but there too, he had run up against a brick wall of denial.

According to William Laparl, who was working with the CIA during the period, Hubbell didn’t have much of a chance in getting the answer to the UFO secret. "You know what people thought of the Clinton people?" said Laparl. "Zero. They figured these people would be around for 4 years and 8 years at the worst, and that’s it . . . They tried to get Webster Hubbell, to ask questions. No one is going to tell that guy anything. Can you see the Chief of Naval Operations saying ‘Ya Webster, here’s the story.’" (source)

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

No, I'm sorry I don't buy "benevolent ETs". The law of the jungle - of the universe is eat or be eaten.

[edit on 21-12-2008 by ofhumandescent]

It's funny you say this because, on the interview, although I'm hopeful and positive, I played devil's advocate throughout. I even compared that we can't trust that these "entities" are all benevolent. It's as if we expected the natives to fully trust the "conquistadores". Even Stephen Bassett stated that the government can't guarantee that. Very good points on your post.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Sixth
reply to post by NavalFC

Can you say then that the government doesn't tell lies? and if you believe they do tell lies even if its for national security then there would be the chance that they could lie about a number of things.

or do you think the government doesn't lie.

Hello The_Sixth:

That's a very good question. In fact, that is a scenario I presented on the interview. With all the exponentially increasing UFO media coverage, I presented two points/possibilities:

1. It's a process of inculcation/acclimation to prepare us for Disclosure.

2. It's the culmination of Project Iron Mountain, in which Disclosure will actually be a false flag event/invasion to unite the world and getting us closer to world government.

Furthermore, I discussed Project Blue Beam as well. I remain skeptic (with an open mind) about the subject, but yes, I don't know that many moral politicians, which leads me to the conclusion that they don't want to lose control.

Who would look up to the government for direction if we come in contact with a more advanced civilization? That would mean losing control.

Thanks for your input.

[edit on 12/21/2008 by manticore]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Because obama even knows about the black ops? or even if there are aliens he would know about them?very much doubt it.. the president hasn't known anything the sects of the military that are above the president do for decades.

[edit on 21-12-2008 by Solomons]

Hello Solomon:

Most in government know there is a puppeteer; a shadow government. Here's an excerpt from a question I asked on the interview:

President Clinton said when asked about the disclosure subject, “There is a government behind the government and I have no control over it. ”Senator Daniel K Inouye, from Hawaii was even more eloquent: he said: "There exists a shadowy government with its own air force, it's own navy, it's own fund raising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of the national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself." How can a president and a senator make bold statements like these and most people don’t even blink?

They know we know and they also know we can't do anything about it.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
He can only disclose what he knows.

If the powers-that-be think he may be a 'loose canon' in regards to matters they'd rather keep secret, the less he'll be told. Or they will even use this to their advantage, and 'release' those things that cannot be proven, but are a bit more than the tidbits we've had in the past, and tout it as 'full disclosure.'

I doubt we'll see anything they don't want us to see, and a president that wants disclosure hardly means we are going to get it.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by butane bob
Downloading the interview now, sounds interesting, not getting any hopes up but fingers crossed for sure.

Cheers.

Hello Butane Bob. That's right, we shouldn't get our hopes up but don't close your mind. I hope you enjoy it.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

No it isnt.

You haven't even listened and you're already saying "NO IT ISN'T"? Unfortunate, to those closed-minded skeptics, no matter how much evidence you provide, they will not bend.

No different than religious people who laugh at UFO researchers. What kind of evidence do they have? Just because they outnumber doesn't mean they're right.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by krzyspmac
If it happens anytime soon one has to ask oneself why is this happening *right now*. Would they have anything to gain from releasing that kind of information to the general public weakened by wars, financial crisis?

That right krzyspmac, why now? I think I asked that questions on multiple occasions during the interview. It seems the false flag event possibility for this is not being considered much, but it does cross my mind. Think about the possibilities of acclimation for this. Isn't the purpose to unite the world? What a clever way to do it. Project Blue Beam sound familiar?

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Acidtastic

you mean if diclosure really did happen? yes. Of course I would, otherwise id be being delusional. But that ISNT going to happen.

Not that I believe that Disclosure will happen with certainty. But what's your evidence to state conclusively that it will not happen?

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Because obama even knows about the black ops? or even if there are aliens he would know about them?very much doubt it.. the president hasn't known anything the sects of the military that are above the president do for decades.

[edit on 21-12-2008 by Solomons]

Not necessarily. The time must be right and the people he is surrounding with must also be right. During Dr. Steven Greer's Disclosure Project initiative, they were ready to go through congressional hearings but September 11 happened just four months later.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent39
How can anything on Aliens be disclosed, when they don't exist?

Disclosure on UFOs? Maybe, but don't expect it to be disclosed that little green men are flying spacecraft from outer space.

I'm not sure if you're just injecting humor or if you're serious. Are you stating that life outside of Earth is not occurring? Remember when we thought the Earth was the center of the universe? That is not so.

I have one answer for you: Look up at the stars at night. There are million of stars (suns). What tells you that there isn't one planet like ours in orbit around that star that is not harboring life right now. It would be too close-minded to think otherwise. However, that's your opinion, not mine.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
Who is to say for sure Obama there will get what he asks for? It has been proven and well documented that Carter and Reagan and Clinton all have asked for info on the UFO/Alien subject and all were denied.

Guess any president can be on the list of those not needing to know.

Cheers!!!!

Neither Carter nor Clinton were well accepted by the military/intelligence community. Obama has left Gates as the Secretary of Defense. Although I'm hopeful for true change, he's not rocking the boat that much. Perhaps the fact other countries are coming out with files (i.e., France, UK, Brazil, Mexico, to name a few), that may be a clue to the US that if we do not disclose, they will.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious
It seems like every administration is going to disclose the UFO phenomena right before they go into office. I don't know how many times I've heard "by (insert date here) we will have full disclosure in my honest opinion"

I really doubt it first of all because chances are the "triangles" are a govt. project and not UFO now if a war was to occur they might gloat about a new aircraft like they did the F-117 and talk about oh it's been a black project for the last 10 years blah blah

But I doubt we would ever hear of how we found or came across the technology until it was main stream technology due to the fact you want to keep your enemies in the dark for as long as possible.

Heck even now if you go to airshows there will be some aircraft that have the engines covered up with armed guards standing by them. Due to the fact that the engine is "classified"

Well thought concerns. I don't think, at least until recently, any prospect administration is even mentioning this fact. The opposition will rip them to shreds and will ridicule with no end in sight. That is why this administration (Podesta, in particular) has remained totally silent on this subject. That's the way to do it. Get elected and then show your cards, but not before.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Someone else had a thread about this a few months ago.

NO - Obama won't be a 'disclosure president' ... because HE KNOWS NOTHING about this stuff. Nothing.

He's a junior senator from Chicago and only a temporary employee of the White House. He's a Bildeberger tool. Nothing more.

Bush41 was the only president in the last 25 years to be 'in the know' about this stuff. Those that know the information and who deal with this stuff certainly aren't going to brief Obama on it. They have no reason to.

FlyersFan,

I agree in that Bush 41 knew, and allegedly, this was planned to happen on his second term, but the Gulf War (#1) happened and priorities changed. Not to mention he lost his reelection (Hurricane Andrew's response, or lack therefore, and his "read my lips" on the tax issue).

Truman, Eisenhower, Nixon and Bush Sr. all had knowledge.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

You are generalizing every abduction case into a dream, deja vu, etc. You can't prove conclusively either way, I give you that much. Read Jim Spark's book: The Keepers. I haven't seen any other abduction case like this one.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

If they have indeed been monitoring us for millions of years, that means they are a more advanced civilization. If they wanted to take the "Independence Day" route, they could have done that. Perhaps the non-intervention policy is in fact true.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join