It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: The Disclosure President. It really may happen!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

Oh please. As commander in Chief the presidents Need to know extends to ALL secret military data.

if Obama wanted to read the top secret files on say, the tomahawk cruise missile all he would have to do is ask.

Hahahahahaha...I'm sorry, that's all I have to say. Hahahaha. The most Naive comment I've ever seen.

[edit on 21-12-2008 by -NewSense-]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by manticore

Thank you for this quality program! Great job. Stephen Bassett is very knowledgeable and educated on the subject. This is very exciting. I hope he's right on.

I have often quietly wondered if Obama would be "the disclosure president". Seems there's no reason to be quiet about it anymore.

Hello Benevolent Heretic,

I'm glad you liked the show. Stay tuned or subscribe to the Podcast. I have great guests lined for next year. As I said before, I self fund this without expecting a penny in return. I hope everyone who is reading spreads the word. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-
reply to post by NavalFC

Oh please. As commander in Chief the presidents Need to know extends to ALL secret military data.

if Obama wanted to read the top secret files on say, the tomahawk cruise missile all he would have to do is ask.

Hahahahahaha...I'm sorry, that's all I have to say. Hahahaha. The most Naive comment I've ever seen.

[edit on 21-12-2008 by -NewSense-]

Sorry NewSense, it is almost unfathomable that president's don't carry the highest intelligence clearance. They will be told what they need to know. Which leads us to believe there is definitely another government that is not elected and acts behind the scenes without any laws or oversight.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by manticore
You haven't even listened and you're already saying "NO IT ISN'T"? Unfortunate, to those closed-minded skeptics, no matter how much evidence you provide, they will not bend.

NavalFC is not a skeptic, he’s a debunker.

What (real) skeptics do is suspend judgment until and when they analyze the data. Everyone should be a skeptic, especially when doing investigation.

But NavalFC hasn’t even analyzed the relevant and credible data, and he won’t, because he has already made up his mind.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Yeah I can see that our ol' debunker friend is active yet again. NavalFC I suggest you attempt to debunk that other thread regarding you contacting NASA and Ford about the disclosure project witness before moving on to other threads labeling everything nonsense.

We are STILL waiting for an update on your alleged investigation Naval !!

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

Why are you a member on this website then? I'm sure most people who come on here are interested in this stuff, at the very least!

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
well, you just witnessed mind control - they elected someone out of left field no one knows ... and you had better believe he is a they /

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
My hats off to you for a fine show and very nice website.Star and flagged.I'm a fan now

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

Completely wrong, security clearance applies to everyone and the rules are followed by those officials. If the president doesn't need to know about it he just won't. Just like civilians don't need to know about threats that have been dealt with.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
disclosure HAS to be a long drawn out process since most humans are delusional when it comes to religion and their place in the universe. That's why you have seen a turn in the media towards taking the UFO/alien thing more seriously in the past 10+ years. I don't think they can keep it hidden much longer. My guess is that the EBE's have given the PTB an ultimatum about disclosure. Look at the recent dramatic rise in sightings in the past 2+ years

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
For some reason, well, for a whole host of them I won't go into now, I suspect that the Von Braun warning about an faux alien false flag attack is legitimate. If this is true then I suppose that the people behind it need to bring the "reality" of ET's up into the group mind. So yes, I would not be surprised to see aliens being talked about by Obama.

I will, however, be very surprised if he says anything true.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I still haven't seen the video, but with what the stand that Barrack Obama has on any and all space or alien implications would allow to say "Yes, Obama would disclose if he were to be in the proverbial 'Rock-and-a-hard-place' situation."

Apart from the fact that big money for space programs has been a hard sell even during the best of economic times in recent years, it’s doubtful that President Elect Obama will be motivated to do much more than just keep the lights on at NASA and allow current plans for the International Space Station to go forward as long as they don’t require too much funding. The real question is what will happen after he is sworn in as the forty-forth President of the United States.

With statements such as "doubtful that President Elect Obama will be motivated to do much more than just keep the lights on at NASA" it leads me to think other wise, unless something traumatic is happening where the US couldn't refute the existence of extraterrestrials all together.

Times have changed and it’s entirely possible that Obama will receive a briefing about UFOs and Aliens whether anyone in the military or intelligence gathering community wants him to have it or not. Given the number of UFOs seen worldwide over the past few years and the obvious military responses in the form of jet and helicopter chases, Obama may have to simply join a show already in progress. If that happens, look for the tell-tale changes in Obama’s attitude towards UFOs, Aliens or Space Programs. A sudden and unexpected dependency on the military, a lack of interest in cutting their budget and overall adjustment of his political views may be one sign, but probably not the biggest.

And this paragraph just states that there would have to be a pretty important pre-empted situation going on before he would even disclose the information on the topic even if he does become privy to it? Why should he be any different, look at the Clinton's, they tried and failed, though they think they were getting somewhere, they were only getting partial truths and little snippet's of what could of actually taken place thus far with alien interaction with human Government services from various parts of the globe.

I think it’s possible that some UFO insiders in the government may look at President Elect Obama as a sort of ‘clean slate’ type of politician given his statements about change. At best, they will trust him with the UFO secret and look for him to promote disclosure and provide positive leadership in that direction. At worst, they’ll tell him their own version of the E.T. story and use his ability to sway public opinion to maintain control over all things extraterrestrial.

All presidents, after the advent of UFO sightings/ reports and encounters have been controlled by much larger fish in the pond. Though the President of the United States of America has it's prestige and place on our little blue marble, he is dangled as a puppeteer works the string's of his character, there is no way to know if he had known after he gets inaugurated, one way or another , I don't think he'll come clean with such touchy matters such as "Aliens" do to the "Religious" that would find it appalling and unforgiving that their President wasn't more "Down to Earth" and "Go to church to get some God" mentalities.

www.opednews.com...

Barack Obama UFO, His Story:

www.presidentialufo.com...

After all that I have read and found out about Obama and his attentive history of such matters of sciences, religions and E.T.'s, I will now watch the video, but with little hopes of coming to any drawn conclusions.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Carter was a much better chance than Obama. Obama is a Chicago politician (I say this as an Obama supporter in a family used to have connections to Chicago-area politics). He will, according to the Daley Maxim, "Make no waves, back no losers".

He's a good guy and we can expect him to be ambitious within the mainstream of Democratic objectives, but the more "out there" ambitions that we hope he will pursue are unlikely to be accomplished early in his administration.

Obama, perhaps more than any other recent president, will be a man we only truly know after the midterm in his second administration, in that he is the meeting of mainstream political savvy and populist appeal. I expect major cabinet changes and new policies in both 2012 and 2014 if Obama makes it that far. If disclosure happens (I'm betting it won't) that's when we'd see it from Obama under most believable circumstances.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by danx

Originally posted by manticore
You haven't even listened and you're already saying "NO IT ISN'T"? Unfortunate, to those closed-minded skeptics, no matter how much evidence you provide, they will not bend.

NavalFC is not a skeptic, he’s a debunker.

What (real) skeptics do is suspend judgment until and when they analyze the data. Everyone should be a skeptic, especially when doing investigation.

But NavalFC hasn’t even analyzed the relevant and credible data, and he won’t, because he has already made up his mind.

Bullcrap DANX.
I have analyzed the data and I coclude its BS.

Who the hell are you to tell me what I have and have not done?
Or is his another case of the BS argument you true believers use
"Well hed believe it if he saw evidence"
The problem is all the so called evidence you true believers bring up is CRAP
People keep bringing up people like Clinton without even analyzing what really happened. Its not like some general told clinton "Hey , I have this stuff bu I am not showing t to you"

The President could easily fire officials and such who chose to do this.

Furthermore callng me a debunker instead of a skeptic just because I dont bu your BS is delusional, but you know what, you true believer types keep wasting your lives in pursuit of an event that will never happen becaue thee is no UFO cover up, and many decades from now, when your 60-70 or even older, you can look back and realize how foolish it all was.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
What an informational interview. Stephen Bassett is the man and your questions were right on. Thanks for sharing this Manticore!

The_Pitchman

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

they havent replied yet otherwise id have goven an update. Besides that your post is off topic.

There is no government cover up, majorion. there is no alien base on the moon nor mars, no nothing.

It just makes me pull my hair out the rate at whcih you believer types will blatantly ignore valid scientific evidence in favor of your insane beliefs.
Especially in the Photo cover up! Threads

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

Saying there is no cover up is pretty much trying to prove a negative, because if there is a successfull coverup, something which I consider possible if not probable, obviously we won't know it. And as long as it is successfull it could be alleged. Only the collapse of a coverup would really give us some certainty.

What I can garantee is that there are some strange things in our sky, and there does seem to be some intelligence to them and contact experiences around them. I am not however convinced that they are aliens, as it seems to me, the older I get and the more I experience, that we are rolling around ontop of a sentient planet in a conscious universe. But I guess some of these sightings could be.

Rejecting such a possibility while living in such a big universe is pretty stupid imo. But hey, if you feel more confortable in a smaller box...

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

WTF? Now your putting words in my mouth Zepherian??

Oh please NEVER ONCE DID I SAY MANKIND WAS ALONE IN THE UNIVERSE.

what a bunch of crap. Now your trying to say simply becase I dont beleive ETs are currently visiting Earth and since I dont buy into this government cover up bullcrap, that somehow means I think were alone in the Universe?

WRONG zeph, what a BS post by you.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Sixth

The_sixth the government doesnt have a good track record for covering up lies.

And a UFO cover up of the type which you true believers claim would e the hugest, involving the most people and time and effort, cover up ever. it wouldnt last. Do you realize just how many people would have to be involved to cover up alien visitations?

Clinton couldnt keep a BJ covered up.
The government couldnt keep the Manhattan project a secret.
But now were expected to believe that all of a sudden thegovnerment got uber good at cover ups, especially huge ones spanning hundreds of people over a multitude of agencies and organizations? give me a break.

[edit on 21-12-2008 by NavalFC]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join