It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think I'm Being Followed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

Why dont i want them teacing the commendmants instead of what tou call "real science" because its not always good things in your bible im going to hell. jesus says that your god says that im going to burn in bloody hell. Then they clame to offer you forgiveness. you dont believe in them, you have ur own free will and thats wrong. God adn jesus are willing to offer"forgivness" becuase you have free will, yea thats exacly what we should be teaching our kids. If i go to hell for being athiest because they say its wrong for me to not believe in somthing where 66% of the world goes too hell ill give them the one finger salute and be happy with eternal torture.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
put down the meth pipe. your paranoid. some of these posts get more ridiculous every day. this one is good for humor but i really feel bad for this guy if he thinks this. he needs to be medicated quick. he soon will be a danger to society. i am the one following him.....look quick...there i am...no i'm not....oooops there i am again....ahhhhhhhhh

i think michael jackson made a song about your delusion.....just tell me who's watching....

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
BTW sorry for grammer

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solo954
Thanks for the advice. I dont think you understand however. I met this Kobe guy for the first time. Well he talked more about creation. He spoke more in regards to The Book Of The Dead. He was pouring his info with me like if I had no knowledge. All I asked was who he thought made it to the moon first.

There is something weird about this Kobe guy. He's way to smart to be working for Directv. Im glad hes going to school and moving on but he raises my spidey sense.

Ah, so an individual may be following you around then. This is a realistic reason to be worried. Tell him you don't believe anything he says. Further encouraging his behavior will make him follow you around even more. Don't even acknowledge him and tell him your busy.

He's not as smart as you think he is by the way. I have met people who are very convincing, and sound very smart, but the argument he is presenting to you is pre-recorded. In other words, he's filling you with information somebody else has fed to him.

Melody probably overheard this guy ranting off to you and wants to know what he said without having to talk to him herself.

If you believe he is a danger to you, or possibly following you, confront him about it. Crime prevention 101: Acknowledge the individual, and ask them questions about themselves. This makes them uncomfortable, and feel exposed, therefor they are a lot less likely to do something stupid.

Just look at it this way, if you are being followed or watched its by a person - not a supernatural force. Thinking it's something supernatural will get you distracted, keep your eye on the ball. A human is more likely to do you harm than ghosts, aliens, or whatever people believe.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
For the love of....... I can't believe you just used "spidey sense"..... And I'm catching crap for calling out people who need to be called out for their direct non-sense..... MODS....This is why every time ATS is brought up people smirk and laugh.....Have any of the owners sat and though about whats going to happen to ATS when advertisers grow tired of linking their products to a web site that catches laughs for it's "world news" topics....It's sad that so many bright people in here are clouded by some of the non-sense that is let run wild on these boards.

Your not being followed...your making this up.....There I said it!!!

[edit on 16-12-2008 by tsloan]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Yep gotta agree with "tsloan" -- I highly doubt any organisation, govt or otherwise, would be following you.

Two reasons.

1) You know nothing and subscribing/visiting sites like ATS and the like are not enough to warrant agencies to "follow" you. If you were, however, downloading/trading/producing material of an illicit nature, then I am sure various law enforcement agencies would like to keep their eyes on you (but I am in no way accusing you of that, I'm merely making an example)

2) If you were being followed, you wouldn't KNOW you were being followed!! This isn't James Bond or some other crap Hollywood film where they drive around in conspicuous trucks/cars or have agents just sitting in cars watching you from 20 feet or driving next to you. They don't walk down the street and you catch a glimpse of them in the shopfront window. You don't notice them 2 cars behind you as you drive down the road. Any of the real, proper security agencies, using real highly trained agents or ex-military personnel and using real govt/military/ats equipement -- you wouldnt have a flippin clue, mate.

Also along the same line as tsloan -- I too come to this site to read up on interesting UFO articles, etc. But nowadays it's filled more and more with absolute rubbish and completely pointless conjecture. Such as that ridiculous "Grey" video which someone asked if it was real or not and it was CLEARLY faker than fake.

When people and skeptics want to discredit, mislead or otherwise tarnish such subjects as this site deals with, the crap posts about "I'm being followed" or videos that have nothing more than white dots, bad CGI or info that is "a friend of a friend said.." do nothing to help...

Sorry to be harsh, but I have an open mind and firmly believe in life outside this planet, that something extraterrestrial DID happen in Roswell. But I'm also a realist and also believe in facts and evidence.

[edit on 16-12-2008 by iSaWmE]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
While I can not say as to what exactly is the true source if the OP's stress, it does seem that he needs some assistance in regards to whatever the true nature of the issue is. If you are being followed, then they obviously are not trying to hide the fact from you. The only reason I can see as to why you might be followed is due to your co-worker. If he is of the Muslim faith, it is a sad truth his interests and views may warrant someone as viewing him as a potential threat. While that is horrible, so is the existence of places like Guantanamo Bay and the many injustices and prejudices against Arabs and Muslims here and abroad . Also, it may be that you are simply wandering into situations that do not directly pertain to you. The sure unlikelihood of so many events occurring may make them appear to be aimed at you. Or, as others have said, perhaps you are just making connections that are not there. I do think it is a very good idea to take a step back and examine everything carefully.

Regarding the discussion of paranoia... I joined this site recently and while I do believe in many alternative things, I am somewhat amazed at how paranoid some of the people on this site are. It also seems that the most paranoid usually end up on the main page. ^^;;; With a career in Religious Studies, I am not surprised at how much of that paranoia is religious-based. Many posters indicated that ATS is often viewed as something of a joke; although I can see why, I think it is a shame that it has become viewed in that way. I actually find the many posts displaying bigotry to be worse than the base paranoid.

[edit on 12/16/2008 by VicSage]

[edit on 12/16/2008 by VicSage]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
XD schizophrenia...

ah... finally psychology class kicked in.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Solo954

At this point it's not really clear to me whether these developments in your life are something you truly fear or something you welcome.

Others have said this, but it bears repeating: the "lost time" could potentially be a symptom of a serious physical illness and if it's happening with any regularity you should definitely discuss it with a doctor.

As for all the talk about paranoia/paranoid schizophrenia – it sounds to me like you are functioning in the world without difficulty. If the fear begins to cause you to retreat from interacting with others, or interferes with your work or personal relationships, then by all means find a therapist. There is nothing wrong with asking someone who's outside our heads to help us balance our perceptions.

I would suggest with regard to Kobe that there are any number of reasons why a person might be in a job that seems to be "below" them – I say this as someone who has spent a good portion of my life in such positions. One possibility is that he has had substance abuse or other mental problems in the past and is working at DirectTV while he gets himself back on his feet. I don't think there's anything necessarily unusual in that.

The reason I wonder about whether you welcome these developments is that I think if you do, you could be attracting them in some way. I had a conversation recently with a friend questioning whether people who are particularly sensitive to seeing coincidence and relationship might actually attract such things into their lives. I think it's possible. (See, I've heard of the LoA too
)

For good LoA information there is a thread authored by the moderator Skyfloating in the Metaphysics Forum. It should be easy to find; if you have problems u2u me and I'll dig up the link for you.

If these experiences are actually growth experiences for you, I would say ride with them for a while. Talk about them to other people, even if it's just posting here. If you ever feel threatened then you should certainly report what's going on. But if it's non-threatening, merely "strange", maybe it's just a lesson for you

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
If all you said is true, you probably are being followed around. They probably feel you know "too much" or something like that. I dont know about those trances but the phone tapping and the crown vics are pretty convincing. I would be freaking out if I were you!

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
This message brought to you by D'Goirno.

Fail.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Poet Of Deception

maybe if there is any following going on it's just follow up to your
job position. There are "private" agencies that do this detective
work so to speak but you'd probably have to rattle some big
and powerful chains to get THEIR attention.
www.willthomasonline.net...
scroll down to read about the Critical Intervention Services.
Surely you have not done anything to attract THAT kind of attention.
chill but maybe with a good friend who has no interest in such things.
Don't let the paranoia sweep you away..you
may have health issues too..or not getting enough rest..that can
mess up your thinking.
njl

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Something I think that gets left out of the slew of initial responses to stories like this is a warning to you.

If you truly have reason to believe you are being followed, then change your routines and if it continues, contact authorities. We are quick to jump to the fantastic - "Aliens, MIB, NWO, etc." but the more "mundane" things such as "terrorists, kidnappings, robbers, etc." seem to get left out of the mix.

If you are being followed never go home. Never. If you don't lose a car after several turns, keep driving - drive around a block somewhere a couple of times. Trained surveillance teams won't continue to follow after a couple of turns because it raises their noticability. If it's some punk or criminal and they are still following, go to the damned police station. Bottom line up front: watch your six man.

Regardless of what you may or may not know because of this site or whatever else - your safety should come first, not some half-assed advice from anon posters.

Good luck and stay safe.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Poet Of Deception

Do you have any unusual abilities? i.e, Beyond Psychic such as telekenesis, Empathy or remote abilities?

[edit on 15-12-2008 by Poet Of Deception]

"Empathy" is an emotion, not an ability, I just figured I would clarify that.

As for being followed, EVERYONE has incidents occur to them in their lives, wherein they believe someone might be following them. Many times this is simply due to the fact that individuals are observant in nature, and most of us look for patterns so as to solve issues, or predict future events. This is a survival instinct honed over thousands of years, and perfected in an individual's lifetime. There is nothing wrong with being alert about your surroundings, just so you do not carry such attentiveness into the realm of schizophrenia.

Sometimes this instinct is even correct, and it can be a true life saver. That is why you should ALWAYS trust your gut reactions, just ask any experienced MIL or LEO Personnel, and many of them can recount a time when their instincts saved their life, and/or the lives of others.

Also, it is normal for Police to randomly tail cars, especially in districts with a high amount of Traffic-Citation based revenue. As long as you are not involved in any illicit activities, or associated with individuals who are, then you have little to worry about. I would take care of your expired tags and broken devices however, that is Ticket bait straight up.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
well I said this way back on page one or so, this guy is a borderline paranoid-delusional, schizophrenic. And in no way is this a diss or anything, but the trance-like states are a clear indication of either oncoming mental illness or an already established mental issue. And im not trying to be an a**hole. I clearly believe you feel very strongly about whats happening to you, but if you are serious about everything you've said and this isn't your little fantasy game, you need to see a neurologist, a doctor, or a psychiatrist, maybe all three. I say this because I truly am concerned, there has already been a couple examples of what happens when something like this goes untreated....lead hats and such, plus there are hundreds of other examples of people with clear mental illnesses undiagnosed, getting hurt, or hurting others.... I am concerned for your well being....

PLEASE STOP PLAYING INTO HIS DELUSION

TO EVERYONE TRYING TO HELP BY GIVING TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID BEING FOLLOWED OR SO CALLED COUNTER-SURVEILLANCE TECHNIQUES, YOU'RE ONLY FURTHERING THIS DELUSION AND DELAYING HIM GETTING HELP FOR HIS ISSUES. AND IF YOU FEEL HE REALLY TRULY IS BEING FOLLOWED OR HIS STORY SOUNDS LEGIT TO YOU, PERHAPS YOU NEED TO BE ASKING YOURSELF SOME QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR OWN MENTAL HEALTH....

BY VALIDATING HIS PARANOIA YOU ONLY HURT HIM IN THE LONG RUN, THIS GUY SOUNDS TRULY ILL, AND NEEDS OUR HELP, LUCKILY I AND A FEW OTHERS HAVE IMMEDIATELY RECOGNIZED THIS AS A POTENTIAL MENTAL ILLNESS AND HAVE URGED HIM TO SEEK HELP AND COUNSEL, TO DEAL WITH HIS ISSUES, BUT THOSE GIVING 6 POSTS LONG INFORMATION ON SURVEILLANCE AND HOW TO AVOID THEM ARE NOT HELPING YOU ARE ONLY HURTING HIM......

one of my best friends younger brother had the same issues, he thought people were spying on him, and he felt he could see another level of existence, and thought he could control peoples thoughts and actions and thought other people were trying to communicate with him telepathically...eventually he got in a lot of trouble because he KNEW in his mind this girl was his soul mate and had a telepathic link with him, and he could hear her thoughts and felt her feelings....very very sad, but eventually he got medication and is doing much better now, but the pain and suffering he caused his family and this girl and her family and himself, was very unfortunate and sad, it crushed his brother and his mom and dad might never get over it....

I'm not saying this is going to happen to you Solo, but please get help and jsut stop and think for a second how likely any of this is, I mean really.....

I have to say most of the ATS members are very smart, level headed and sharp, some however are a bit too paranoid and delusional themselves....

please I implore you, go talk to a doctor about this, they can help you....

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by smokecrops

Where did you get your degree in psychology?

Also - I'm a US Counterintelligence Agent.

Where were the tips on countersurveillance?

Just curious.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

hahahah yikes well I;d bet dollars to doughnuts there isn't one single ATS member who has a PHD in psychology..... I only have my MS in biology from Brown, will that do?.....but I can remember enough form freshman psych to identify a mental illness, a blind, deaf, autistic 12 year old could see from a mile away...um I do have a question, I have multiple friends in the military who've informed me that people who are actually involved in "counterintelligence" don't say they are, they make it a point not to advertise stuff like that, instead they say they are "intelligence".......the CIC has strict policies for things like that....so I have some doubts about your involvement, in counter-intel.....

also no one actually mentioned counterintelligence, I said "counter-surveillance"...so yeah learn how to read next time alright buddy?

oh, just a guess....but do you think people are following you around and that you can control reality? or were you just one of the people who gave solo some helpful tips on how to flush out the secret government operatives following him around, staking out Taco Bell, drugging his D'giornio, and speeding around in big red vans?

[edit on 17-12-2008 by smokecrops]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Also I have a degree in medicalness and a master's in doctorology. but my main focus was chemistrology

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
TIME JUMPS
seems time is being manipulated lately
for certain situations or scenarios
now the question is "whom" and "why"

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by GRANDWORLDDRAMA
TIME JUMPS
seems time is being manipulated lately
for certain situations or scenarios
now the question is "whom" and "why"

Really? Really dude? you think time is being manipulated......this is the kind of stuff that leads to baseless paranoia....you taking what solo has said and using it as evidence to something you have no idea about, and is blatantly fictional....

you actually believe time is being manipulated? thats very sad..... I mean that goes beyond the average level of believing in UFO (which I do) believing in aliens (I also do) and others....but that is way way out there to the point that those who claim Elvis is still alive and living on mars point at you and snicker while they mock and laugh at your theories about time control....

the only ones manipulating time are those over at the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) and The International Earth Rotation and Reference Systems Service (IERS) thats the whom. The why is to compensate for the Earth's slowing rotation due to tidal friction by adding leap seconds. The scenarios and situations are keeping Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) to closely track UT1 (solar time as measured at the Royal Observatory, Greenwich)

which means in layman's terms, keeping our atomic time in line with our solar time (the position of the sun in relation to the earth).....

hope that clears things up for you

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join