It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think I'm Being Followed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
So alot of stuff has been strange lately, I've been trying to dismiss some events but what I saw the last night sort of put the icing on the cake. Lately I've been noticing weird stuff going on, for example I started my job in sales not too long ago. I love my job so far, it's the best job ever. Everyone's laid back and outgoing. I'm a sales rep for Directv, so there's alot of competition going on so it keeps the environment "positive". Anyway, I was talking to some guy next to me, he had a tattoo of Horus's eye with a tribal chain around his arm. This guy was built. His name is Kobe, he went on and told me how he learned Arabic, has studied the Koran and is currently studying The Book Of The Dead. He goes to UF.

Kobe starts talking about Illuminati, Nibiru, Moon Mars so on. Then he tells me he believes the Grays are controlling the government. He claims the government will do the highest in its power to protect the Gray's agenda even if it leads to murder. He said their agenda has been in effect for years. There's no point for waiting NWO, NWO was establishes before this country was ever built. He said all history book are false and the government is keeping a secret from everyone else. Interesting conversation I had with this guy. He look real paranoid to. He wouldn't talk when other people are around.

After work, I was home with my wife watching TV. Hunger struck in so I set out to Taco Bell. I was at the wheel in drive thru waiting for the next car to move up. Next thing I know I felt in a trance like state. I looked all around me. Everything just looked weird, like a holograph of some sort. For some reason I saw Atlantis.I felt this trance for about 5 minutes. I quickly snap out of my state, the car ahead of me starts reversing. I reverse back to let him out and as I look back to put my car in reverse. I see a black unmarked Crown Vic with a white tag. I couldn't read the tag, but I'm sure it was white and it resembled the old Texas state tag. I followed the car with my eyes while driving foward as if not paying attention and saw him park next to another car (but out of my point of view) and just kills his lights. I did my thing with Taco Bell and as I was leaving the parking lot. As I was driving I noticed alot of cop cars in front me and no cars ahead. Like if pushing traffic back, or making way for the cop car.

A red van drives up next to me. I started driving faster, he would catch up and drive next to me. I slowed down he would eventually let go of the gas little by little and fall right back. A weird feeling set in like if something was about to happen. I made it home safe and sound. The van next to me followed me all the way.

The weird stuff started about 2 weeks ago. I went to Wal-greens @ 7:50 (I've was checking the time all day, like if waiting for something) bought my D'gorno and I started heading back. It normally takes about 5-10 mins to drive back home, but their was a lady at the register giving the cashier a hard time. After I payed for my D'gorno I looked at the time and noticed the time was 8:22. Damn!

I got in my vehicle and headed home. I noticed a dog's limb as he walked infront of me so I decided to get out and check on him. He walked away and turned around a shop and I decided to follow him, it was only a few foot steps away so I decided to leave my car on. As I stood there I felt like I entered a stage of Trance.I snapped out of it, I noticed I was just standing there like an idiot, So I decide to leave. When I get in my car to drive off I look at the time and it was 8:45. There's no way I stood out there for even 5 minutes. I check my receipt from walgreens to confirm and it said I made the purchase @ 8:22 PM. Come to think of it I never looked at the time after that.

Besides the usual paranoia that I think I have. I see 1 taxi cab every 5 blocks. I see when they park at any gas station (Even if closed.) and another taxi cab drives off heading a different location. I also hear loud beeps, while on the phone, and apparently I'm the only line who hears it. When I place a call I hear a small ring then the usual ring, then it sounds like if someone has another phone picked up. Almost like 3rd phone rang somewhere else. My internet messes up, especially when I'm on ATS
. My interenet would just connect and disconnect from the network. My mouse would start tripping. For example I just got this message on my browser saying the signal was interrupted while connecting to the server. I use firefox and my OS is Vista.

I dont know, maybe I'm just bugging. What do you guys think?

[edit on 15-12-2008 by Solo954]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Could you please go back and break up your post into some paragraphs?
Having it all smooshed together makes for an awful hard read.
I'd really appreciate it and making it easier to read will surely get you more responses.
Thanks!

EDIT: Thank you for making your post a bit easier on the eyes.

You’re feeling paranoid and you give examples to support why, examples of being in a trance like state, strange happenings, lost time.
I’m not going to nay say them, or you, I’m no one to talk - I live with an Iguana and Chicken.
But wildlife aside, if you’re feeling like you’re being followed, then you need to face it.
Ask your self why.
What implications does this have for you and your family and your life?
Could it be alien related, and why might it be?
Do you think it has anything to do with the strange guy you met?
What does your wife think?
Have you confided in her?
(She hasn’t taken out any large insurance policies on you lately has she)?
But really, the only way for you to get through this is direct confrontation - or direct denial and go about your life with blinders on.
It’s up to you.
Sounds freaky though.
Good Luck!

*P*E*A*C*E*

[edit on 15-12-2008 by silo13]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Could you please go back and break up your post into some paragraphs?
Having it all smooshed together makes for an awful hard read.
I'd really appreciate it and making it easier to read will surely get you more responses.

Thanks!

*P*E*A*C*E*

I agree. looking at all of that just makes my head hurt even worst.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I too seem to get missing time when i'm so deep in thought it's trancelight. You can feel a pulse of electricity go through you it's crazy. i think it's just a percenption thing tho. Your story of the van is pretty nuts man. I would'nt recommend baiting those guys again. Do you have any specific reason why they may be follwing u?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I suggest you take a break from this site. Just ask yourself why anyone would be following you. There are plenty of people on this site that have heard the same theories as you and they're not being followed. So, why would they single you out from the thousands that are on here everyday?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

Have you said anything or done anything which could pose a thread towards something or someone important? Maybe adressed an issue to someone which wouldn't normally come up in a conversation?

The things you describe usually only happen to someone being monitored by an spec ops organization!

I shouldn't post this as my ip and internet trail is being monitored, by whom i cannot say for safety reasons and confidential.

I think you should realy stop speaking about topics such as ATS out of conversation in public! This site gets enough hits from special organizations and can trace from your ip, to your exact location!

Take some pictures of sketchy characters and vehicles and maybe i can help you!

I have been in similar situations like yours, don't panic but be weary! Watch your back and cover your tracks!

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Poet Of Deception

Not that I can think of. I usually dont speak about it in public. But if I have no other choice but to speak with they guy next to me. I usually like to ask a question and see what kind of info I get out of that person. I don't know it's been going on for about a year.

My hard drive has been magically deleted before, I drive around with an expired tag, no brake lights, no turn signals and a broken windshield, and I get 0 cop attention. A cop even stared me down one time for speeding in a school zone once. He was a motorcycle cop.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254There are plenty of people on this site that have heard the same theories as you and they're not being followed. So, why would they single you out from the thousands that are on here everyday?

The question is, why wouldn't someone follow him. If someone from outside this site believes for any reason that he knows something that he shouldn't then someone might follow him. Think about it, a lot of people on ATS know things that we shouldn't know. This could happen to any of us.

My advice to the OP is to stay on your guard and avoid anyone who looks weird.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

There should be no reason then as to why you are being followed or traced!

Until you provide any topics you have come up with on the internet, or in society i cannot help you!

The world is a dangerouse place, but the underground is so much worse! (Underground) - Government, Special Organizations, Occult, etc...

Do you have any unusual abilities? i.e, Beyond Psychic such as telekenesis, Empathy or remote abilities?

[edit on 15-12-2008 by Poet Of Deception]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Do you feel in any way that what you have read on AboveTopSecret.com could have made you feel in any small way paranoid or delusional?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yoda411
Do you feel in any way that what you have read on AboveTopSecret.com could have made you feel in any small way paranoid or delusional?

Thats what i was thinking! There is no actual reason, or the description you provided should be a cause for concern within the Underground

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Other posters have said much of what I would have, but I will add this: use others, who you interact with, to gain feedback and ground your perceptions. Don't be 'oblique', ask them directly. If you feel you've been 'missing time', and that might be more common than you realize, directly ask those who you interact with if they've noticed anything that might confirm you've been 'zoning out', or otherwise. Phrase it however you feel you should, but be direct and honest. After all, your concerns aren't hidden or shameful.

Only one other thing to add now:

Originally posted by Solo954
A cop even stared me down one time for speeding in a school zone once. He was a motorcycle cop.

Don't speed in school zones. Even if it doesn't matter, consider it a matter of principle - why hurry?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

That's what I'm hoping to hear. It's just that to many things have been happening at once.

I don't believe in coincidence. As I'm trying to reply to your posts my browser is loading a page that says the connection was interrupted. It happen 3 times just these last 5 minutes. Weird. Sort of trying not to let me post.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

That's what I'm hoping to hear. It's just that to many things have been happening at once.

I don't believe in coincidence. As I'm trying to reply to your posts my browser is loading a page that says the connection was interrupted. It happen 3 times just these last 5 minutes. Weird. Sort of trying not to let me post.

You will get a connection error if you have low bandwidth. The browser is set to 'timeout' after a certain second interval.

The reason I ask is the heated debate on this thread:
ABC says conspiracy websites contribute to mental health issues

Edit: I would be interested to know your thoughts on this topic.

[edit on 12/15/08 by Yoda411]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I feel like im in the same boat as you. about six months ago someone sent me a highly incriminating text asking me how much 'MJ' do i need? after cursing them out for sending me that msg, I noticed 20 minutes after that my phone had been tapped. since then, EVERYONE who calls me says i sound like im in the bottom of a well, or using two cans with string. its not the phone, ive switched it twice. verizon says they have no idea what im talking about.

A red plumbing van has been parked near my apt for WEEKS. worst part of that is the van parks in three different places, even different houses within view of my apartment.

when im driving all i see are crown vics. My absolute Favorite is to pull into a parking lot, watch them pull up, then I walk to the door of the store, then immediately turn abound and get back in my truck and drive away. 4 out of five times, they get behind me again, albeit they drag their feet pretty well. what are the odds they 'forgot' their wallets too? haha. Just keep being a good person/citizen and eventually they will realize what a complete waste of time they have been pursuing.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

Ask your self why.
What implications does this have for you and your family and your life?
Could it be alien related, and why might it be?
Do you think it has anything to do with the strange guy you met?
What does your wife think?
Have you confided in her?
(She hasn’t taken out any large insurance policies on you lately has she)?
But really, the only way for you to get through this is direct confrontation - or direct denial and go about your life with blinders on.
It’s up to you.
Sounds freaky though.
Good Luck!

*P*E*A*C*E*

[edit on 15-12-2008 by silo13]

My wife is open minded to the possibility. But she would rather live in a box, and she hasn't put me on any insurance (that I know of). I had an interesting experience once. But no one would believe me.
Let's just say it felt like a Lucid Dream.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
I suggest you take a break from this site. Just ask yourself why anyone would be following you. There are plenty of people on this site that have heard the same theories as you and they're not being followed. So, why would they single you out from the thousands that are on here everyday?

This is the best, most sound advice you are going to get, Solo. You need to take a break from ATS and related "alternative" topics. The people who are feeding in and inabling your paranoia are doing you a great disservice. You admitted you are paranoid; these incidents you are experiencing may be nothing more than perception-bias, you are looking for evidence to validate your paranoia. You may need professional help; I say this with all sincerity and concern, and do not mean to be condescending one bit.

And to be very frank with you, Solo..thanks for the piling on to the nonsense that does not belong in the UFO forum, and contributing in your own small way to the continuing ridicule and mockery of the UFO subject.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Poet Of Deception

Not that I can think of. I usually dont speak about it in public. But if I have no other choice but to speak with they guy next to me. I usually like to ask a question and see what kind of info I get out of that person. I don't know it's been going on for about a year.

My hard drive has been magically deleted before, I drive around with an expired tag, no brake lights, no turn signals and a broken windshield, and I get 0 cop attention. A cop even stared me down one time for speeding in a school zone once. He was a motorcycle cop.

Cops I wouldn't worry about. I had one clock me going 85 in a 40 zone I know because my radar detector lit up like a Christmas tree when I came around the curve he never bothered stopping me and have had them throw me messed up looks before but knock on wood have never once been pulled over in the past 30 or so years.

If you were talking to some guy that they were watching for whatever reason you could be temporarily watched to see if you have any real connection to the person.

My mouse messes up all the time and I use XP and the mouse cost me just shy of 100 bucks sometimes it will re-size every tab opened and then the magnifying box will pop on while I'm trying to read something not to mention optical and laser mice have a history of being quirky if you use computers a lot you would notice it.

Lastly lack of sleep will cause me to go into like a waking dream state where everything is groggy/trance like because my brain is trying to shut down to get sleep but at the same time I'm forcing it to be awake.

Also I had some medication placed in a drink (coca-cola) of mine as a joke by a patient at work ya talk about a trance like state I didn't realize it happened untill the effects hit me. The only reason I know that is my pop was on the desk when she came up and I had to go in back to check to see what meds she could have and she apparently had cheeked her earlier meds. The pop tasted funny but I thought it was cause it was just warm.

Not minimizing your experiences or anything just saying there could be a few things that might attribute to them that are somewhat normal.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

The reason I ask is the heated debate on this thread:
ABC says conspiracy websites contribute to mental health issues

Edit: I would be interested to know your thoughts on this topic.

I honestly dont care about stuff like that. I feel without internet the truth is everywhere anyway. It's up to the "spectator" to decided if it's reality or not.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl

Originally posted by Xcalibur254There are plenty of people on this site that have heard the same theories as you and they're not being followed. So, why would they single you out from the thousands that are on here everyday?

The question is, why wouldn't someone follow him. If someone from outside this site believes for any reason that he knows something that he shouldn't then someone might follow him. Think about it, a lot of people on ATS know things that we shouldn't know. This could happen to any of us.

My advice to the OP is to stay on your guard and avoid anyone who looks weird.

I was followed for a while when I was a kid. Every time I went to the mall some old man in a NASA hat would follow me every where I went but tried to be discrete about it.

Turns out there was some notorious shoplifter that fit my profile. After he was caught I never saw the man in the NASA hat again.

Couple other things I should add.

Verizon is notorious for saying there's nothing wrong with the phone even me and my friends with them have problems with the "well sound" and sometimes terrible echoing we think it may actually be caused by the phone as it gets older not sure how but when each of us bought a new phone the problem seemed to disappear.

Best thing to do for the op for starters is just call in sick to work watch movies and TV eat and sleep and see how the next day goes. Sometimes this site just gives me headaches trying to read all the stuff I'm interested in and I have to take a couple days break from it.

[edit on 15-12-2008 by Darthorious]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join