It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think I'm Being Followed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

That guy at your work sounds fishy...The fact that his into the koran..

This may be one of the more ignorant comments I've read on this site. Just because a person has read the Qur'an doesn't mean anything. I've read it. Does that make me a suspect for something? People really need to stop feeding the OPs delusions. There's absolutely nothing that makes him a target for any kind of surveillance. Even in the 60s and 70s researchers were noticing this kind of behavior in people who followed conspiracy theories. John Keel even warns people about studying conspiracy theories for this very reason in one of his books.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

VISTA and bill gates and the US government go hand and hand 8 to 15 megs of your computer is set up from the factory so that the US government and all governments have full access to your computer.dump it and put in xp or learn how to use one of the linux distros. then add kapersky to your systen on the xp side

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Yoda411
The reason I ask is the heated debate on this thread:
ABC says conspiracy websites contribute to mental health issues

Oh now THAT is just so hilarious

Mainstream media telling us people listening to sites that expose mainstream media lies and cover ups have 'mental health issues'

That is sooo funny.
[edit on 15-12-2008 by zorgon]

Here's a headline: "Conspiracy websites say ABC and other mainstream TV networks contribute to mental health issues"

Aren't we getting dumber as a nation over time? Look at our scholastic achievement as compared to the rest of the world! Sheesh!
Most of our new PhDs are FOREIGN-BORN!!!

With all the garbage on TV these days, I'm sure they are far more to blame than sites like ATS for paranoia! We're drowning in crime shows where wire tapping is just as routine as questioning the witness! Protocols (no matter how unrealistic) are repeated over and over and this is sufficient to get some people to believe that this sort of thing happens all the time!

Several people brought up the point: why tap if you have nothing to hide? This leads me to ask, "Do you have a guilty conscience?" If so...

[edit on 15-12-2008 by X-tal_Phusion]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solo954
My internet messes up, especially when I'm on ATS.

Ah, well, you know ATS is a website secretly run by the CIA to keep tabs on those that may know too much. Something you may have posted recently has likely caught their attention. My recommendation is you quickly change your name and sneak out of the country. Move to some place safe where nobody would think to follow you, such as the South Pole, or North Korea. Lay low for a while, 20 or 30 years should suffice, 50 years would probably be best, you should look quite differently by then. After that much time they'll have likely given up the search for you. And remember, always keep your aluminum hat on, even when you're sleeping (they can track you by your brain wave activity too). And above all, stay off the Borgnet, the whole thing was invented by Al Gore to keep tabs on you for the homeland security big bros. Good luck. Oh, and for your own sake, leave the tracking device (a.k.a. cell phone) at home as you make your escape. Happy journey, and stay warm.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I think that maybe the mason's know of what your work mate has said and are making shore you don't spread it. but seems you have already given a lot of details on hear, you might notice some more weird stuff happen.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Nox789

I dont fear evil. Evil only lurks in the Dark.

In order to walk with him, you must only walk in the light.

What are they going to do? Sacrifice me?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Resinveins

That's the thing. I dont know if im being followed. I dont think theres a group of people out there trying to control me. In fact I feel like I can tip the scale my way. I feel I can control situations not people. There's just things that I've experienced that I'm holding back. I'm just scared of facing the possibilities that are out there. In other words I know there's more then what we see in a daily base.

I know I'm not the only one who sees things differently. I think it all depends on how your world is delivered to you.

It's true when they say "God has a plan for you, before your even born".

There is definitely more than what most people see on a daily basis. Our concepts of the true reality are very primitive and shallow. You are seeing with more expanse aren't you?

What are the things that you've experienced that you are holding back? Will you share them with us? Do you have memories or glimpses of something after these "trances"?

Perhaps you are mistaking the feeling of being followed because you are possibly picking up on the vibrations of the individuals in the vehicles. You don't come across as being frightened at these times which I would suspect from someone suffering from a bout of paranoia.

If I were you... I would set aside the remarks of a possible mental illness being made here... take a deep breath... and share with us, at least a bit, of what you really know. There seems to be an intelligent group here that has been drawn to your thread. Entangle us!

[edit on 12/16/2008 by dreams n chains]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
reply to post by Solo954

Not sure I'm understanding you... being able to control situations and not people? So maybe people are not following you... but you're feeling manipulated... or pushed in directions not of your own choosing... by some unknown.. unseen force of some kind?

I only feel like that when I "think" I'm being followed.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious
Actually here's an interesting question, does the trance like states usually occur in the same area?

Oh and have you had your house check for unusually high EMF readings?

It's just another possibility as high EMF can produce paranoia, delusional thinking/reasoning etc.

[edit on 15-12-2008 by Darthorious]

No.

No.

Possibly.

Still doesn't explain other things.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by habeas corpuss
Hi, what is it you think you could be doing that someone would want to follow you for?
I realize you cant discuss illegal things on here but have you been involved with anything that you think might warrant some kind of investigation?
You do realize just knowing or even talking to someone named Achmed marks you as a terrorist?

I'm not doing anything illegal. I'm a sales rep who is ALSO starting his own website.

Thank you everyone for reading and replying to my thread.

However I cannot conclude I am being followed. I still cannot conclude I am not. Therefore its time for me to start taking pics and jotting more notes and start filling you guys in. I will no longer bother me anymore. I realized something just now.

You guys are great!

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason

It sounds to me like you are suffering from paranoia and looking for reasons to self-validate what you think is already going on.

BTW I'm looking for reasons to validate I AM paranoid. All other given are false.

Only possibility I see "fit" is High EMF Reading. I'm not talking about my alarm clock either

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreams n chains

reply to post by Resinveins

That's the thing. I dont know if im being followed. I dont think theres a group of people out there trying to control me. In fact I feel like I can tip the scale my way. I feel I can control situations not people. There's just things that I've experienced that I'm holding back. I'm just scared of facing the possibilities that are out there. In other words I know there's more then what we see in a daily base.

I know I'm not the only one who sees things differently. I think it all depends on how your world is delivered to you.

It's true when they say "God has a plan for you, before your even born".

There is definitely more than what most people see on a daily basis. Our concepts of the true reality are very primitive and shallow. You are seeing with more expanse aren't you?

What are the things that you've experienced that you are holding back? Will you share them with us? Do you have memories or glimpses of something after these "trances"?

Perhaps you are mistaking the feeling of being followed because you are possibly picking up on the vibrations of the individuals in the vehicles. You don't come across as being frightened at these times which I would suspect from someone suffering from a bout of paranoia.

If I were you... I would set aside the remarks of a possible mental illness being made here... take a deep breath... and share with us, at least a bit, of what you really know. There seems to be an intelligent group here that has been drawn to your thread. Entangle us!

[edit on 12/16/2008 by dreams n chains]

No I cant talk about somethings. But what I can talk about is just seeing things different lately. Like a spectator. I could almost see moves being made before their made. If I think of them in enough time I avoid it from happening. Sort of like a sub conscious instinct. Of course things happen that are not seen. But I feel it before it does happen.

Kind of hard to explain. I can also interpet meanings of word like symbols. Sometime symbols of another dimension communicating to me beyond this world. I read the words as written however I receive a different meaning in my brain. Sort of like if my conscious was only using my eyes to read. Like I said, It's hard to explain.

Maybe I'm just experiencing awakening. I dont know I like it. I want more. When I experience a trance like state I feel like Keanu Reeves, in Matrix, when a software is being downloaded to his brain.

I stay away from religion, I feel if you can escape religion and find spirituality, then you can break free from any source of control. I believe thats why Jesus died for. He didn't die to help slavery. He died to fulfill a prophesy. The same prophesy that is being fulfilled today infront of everyone's eyes.

Denying ignorance doesn't mean denying your reality. I believe everyone makes their reality. If you chose to believe in something. Then your making it YOUR reality.

I dont believe in creationism, I dont believe in evolution (except evolution of the conscious, which is what I believe should be primary focus on this planet.) I believe we are perfect design. This world is perfect. If we are part from this world and made from this world. Humans are perfect. Humans were never created to govern. Humans were created to become self-governed.

I think as a race we have slowed down progress. Maybe thats the reason why civilization gets wiped clean after every super year. Dont ask for proof. You want proof hold some Jello. close your eyes and convince yourself your holding a handful of crap and watch how your perception changes when you open your hand.

Did you know the brain cant distinguish between a thought and reality. Only your eyes do.

[edit on 16-12-2008 by Solo954]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
I suggest you take a break from this site. Just ask yourself why anyone would be following you. There are plenty of people on this site that have heard the same theories as you and they're not being followed. So, why would they single you out from the thousands that are on here everyday?

My thoughts exactly Xcalibur254.

IRM

[edit on 16/12/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

wow I was cool til I got to the end of your story because stragely while reading your article my internet just cut off three times I had to get on here three times just to finish reading your story. It is not normal for my computer to do that and it seems to happen when im watching certain youtube videos or researching somthing about the nwo

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

its just your common run of the mill paranoia, unless you're a drug dealer...

or it could be that my plan is falling into place finally, all the years we've been following you and laying our traps, the noose is finally starting to tighten, I'll have to inform my van driver not to follow so close next time.....

just kidding, but yeah dude calm down and think about it, if someone was following you they wouldn't use a huge red van and drive right next to you, also I might consider getting an MRI or talking to a doctor perhaps a psychologist about those; quote un-quote "trance-like" states you experience, they could be precursors to a mental illness, auditory hallucinations, trances, time loss, all adds up to potential mental illness for sure dude, also no ones following you, its all the Taco-bell and D'giorno you've been eating....trust me no ones following you.

period.

the brain can play tricks on you.

and seriously talk to a doctor about your episodes....

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

alot of what you said is textbook disillusion psychosis, borderline schizophrenia.... you really should talk to a shrink....some of the things you've said seems like they almost came directly from my old psych textbooks....

also to say you don't believe in evolution brings your reputation down a couple pegs in some people eyes as far as your intellectual ability and reliability levels....

also we are self governing, we govern our selves....we elect those that govern us, thats the definition of self governing....

and humans are far far from perfect, we fight wars, have poverty, we hate, we kill, we hurt innocent people we allow people to suffer, we do despicable things to each other, we ARE FAR FROM PERFECT.....

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Divinorumus

My internet messes up, especially when I'm on ATS.

Ah, well, you know ATS is a website secretly run by the CIA to keep tabs on those that may know too much. Something you may have posted recently has likely caught their attention. My recommendation is you quickly change your name and sneak out of the country. Move to some place safe where nobody would think to follow you, such as the South Pole, or North Korea. Lay low for a while, 20 or 30 years should suffice, 50 years would probably be best, you should look quite differently by then. After that much time they'll have likely given up the search for you. And remember, always keep your aluminum hat on, even when you're sleeping (they can track you by your brain wave activity too). And above all, stay off the Borgnet, the whole thing was invented by Al Gore to keep tabs on you for the homeland security big bros. Good luck. Oh, and for your own sake, leave the tracking device (a.k.a. cell phone) at home as you make your escape. Happy journey, and stay warm.

hahahah hilarious post, thumbs up and a star for you.....I lol'd hard core....very funny.....

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
stay educated and keep makin brotherhood dollars if thats what is necessary for your life juncuture; eventually most of what you focus on will be placed on the shoulders of others who sequester you away from your path making issues mundane. what you speak of is normal as im sure if you live in america and know the truth of what america means and spend brotherhood dollars without giving back someone would want to have some type of tap on you. about you friend at work just be mindfull as the people who were "following" you may be just as lost as your friend looking for a proper path in your confused direction after his revelations.someone mentioned the undergriound but id be weary if you choose not to educate yourself and continue to quest in the direction of you work associate. if anything that i have typed makes no sense please forgive the time i have taken from you in you reading this reply.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Here's your problem:

and my OS is Vista.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

How's it going.

I used to know a guy who was talking about missing time before while at school.

He ended up in the same class as me and the teacher would always be shouting at him to pay attention as he would never respond etc.

In the end it turned out he was having seizures, a lot of people think you shake but you can also get still fits and he was actually not aware of them.

Have a read here
www.neurologychannel.com...

There is a small chance you could have something such as this as you describe unusual trance like states with missing time etc.

I know you do not think it is this but rather something paranormal etc.

My two cents.

Cheers

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join