It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think I'm Being Followed

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I had that happen to me about 15 years ago or there bouts. People were following me and even taking pictures of me. I did not have a cell phone or computer then. Can not remember but I may not have even had a home phone at the time. I was working mixing cement and caring block building houses. For a period of about two weeks I was followed and watched. Do not know why. It stopped was as oddly as it had started. I guess who ever it was learned what they wanted to know. I still think they had me mixed up with some one else and it took them two weeks to learn that.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

Cheers for the info about your occupation - learn something new every day huh?

OP - Mate, do you carry any personal protection? Pepper spray? If you plan on remaining uncaptured by unknown assailants you need every edge you can get no matter how small. I would also reccomend always wearing shoes which are suitable for a fast getaway.

Hopefully this is something minor like a case of mistaken identity (like the post about the shoplifter) and it will all blow over after the correct data has been gathered.

I would also ask your co-worker friend if he has experienced some of the same phenomenon as well.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Solo i have direct tv....can you get me a super discount ...if you do...ill tell them to stop following you.......

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
how can we contact you for more discussion off the ats site?

I also have stuff going on - don't want to mention here.

pay attention people ! When someone is speaking truth, and others think it is nuts... just ask yourself, "what if 1% of it is true? How would this change how I think and what I do..."
later, you may just see the truth is stranger than fiction !

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moose Head
Solo i have direct tv....can you get me a super discount ...if you do...ill tell them to stop following you.......

I cant do nothing about that. But I can hook up your friends only if they've never had directv before. I'll throw in 50 credit on your bill for each one you refer. Ill get the sale. Youll get the credit

Deal or no deal?

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

Thats doing it legally.....Only the sheep follow the herd....you need to rise above this....you need to be the author of your own life...dont let direct tv force you into forcing me into legal deals....get me free satelite Solo...rebel before its too late!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
hmm very interesting post and even more interesting responses solo.

This is what i suggest. If you honestly think your being followed and have hard evidence you are and you dont think its the cops who are following you, go to them. Otherwise start learning some good techniques to protect yourself.

If you can't find hard evidence, and yes i know you've already done this a few times but never ever eliminate that you may have an underlying health issue. Whether it be physical or mental. Go to more than one doctor as well because if you've just seen one or two they may just think your looking for attention and dismiss your case.

Your post is truly interesting to read as well as the responses no matter what course of action you choose to take, i wish you the best of luck.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

Sometimes when we become aware of things we just notice them more. Such as an unusual word or phrase. Sounds like you may just becoming nervous and a bit paranoid Please be careful about this as there are durg companies more than happy to put you on their drugs for life. Not saying what is happening to you is not real but we can overeact

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by drsmooth23

Hey did you ever think that "MJ" stood for marijuana?? you know, mary jane!!!!! alot of drug dealers text nowadays!! just a thought!!

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

Happens to me all the time. The only advise I can give you is to give up the weed, man.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

take a look at www.mindcontrolforums.com...

it outlines how you may be affected by some of these black ops techs...I know someone who experienced the same thing after messing with one of the black ops guys who decided to return the favor.

no, you're not nuts. try to document/videotape everything.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
If you really want to have some fun with them you need to get yourself some old western movies and some old movies in general that talk about organised crime or committing of a crime and play the movies over and over again over the phone line if you can afford it.

You have no idea how much that pisses people off listening on the other end and the more converstations you have going about b.s. the more they have to decode or unscramble what your trying to say.

If they want to spy let them but at least give make them work for it. Ideas like this and learning a thing or two about audio editing goes along way.

Falcon

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I might be paranoid, Around once a week a black man in a blue van with tinted windows, sits at the edge of my block, smokes 3 cigarettes then leaves. I just bought this specific computer I am using, and have had problems with connection immediately.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join