It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Guidestones Vandalized

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian

Originally posted by coven

5) where'd you hear that Obama is a Muslim? I've NEVER heard that before...

Not that I disagree with your overall post, but saying Obama is a Muslim is a bit like saying Bush is the grandson of a Nazi financeer. Both statements have history behind them if you care to investigate...

Obama is not at all what people think he is. Very few contemporary politicians anywhere on the planet are these days.

The muslim thing comes from his school grade card showing his
religion as muslim, and him slipping up on TV and saying his
Muslim faith.

Obama slip up saying his Muslim Faith

This vid clip and his grade card is what makes ppl say this.

I'll admit I do not know of any Christians that have accidently
said "My Muslim Faith", lol.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Office 4256

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Is civil disobedience by someone with a third-grade education a good thing??? The scariest part of the entire article was reading the gibberish in red painted on the stones. Just one more reason why it's really different living in Georgia when you have more than a few brain cells...
As far as I'm concerned, this is a GREAT recruiting tool for the NWO (even if it doesn't exist)!

Yes ,even a dumbed down population can buy a three dollar can of paint and ruin a perfectly awful psuedo monument. The fact is neither Georgians nor anyone else should be forced to bear the contempt of those who look down on them.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

I have read many places discussing that the stones state that their is a capsule buried underground by them.

Does anyone have information on this?

Not looking for the merits or ethics behind the stones and what is written on them. Just more interested in the supposed capsule buried under the stones, and if anyone has attempted to dig them up.

Best regards

new topics

<< 1   >>

join