It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Guidestones Vandalized

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

www.prisonplanet.com

On one of the highest hilltops in Elbert County, Georgia stands a huge granite monument. Engraved in eight different languages on the four giant stones that support the common capstone are 10 Guides, or commandments. That monument is alternately referred to as The Georgia Guidestones, or the American Stonehenge. Though relatively unknown to most people, it is an important link to the Occult Hierarchy that dominates the world in which we live.

The origin of that strange monument is shrouded in mystery because no one knows the true identity of the man, or men, who commissioned its construction. All that is known for certain is that in June 1979, a well-dressed, articulate stranger visited the office of the Elberton Granite Finishing Company and announced that he wanted to build an edifice to transmit a message to mankind. He identified himself as R. C. Christian, but it soon became apparent that was not his real name. He said that he represented a group of men who wanted to offer direction to humanity, but to date, almost two decades later, no one knows who R. C. Christian really was, or the names of those he represented. Several things are apparent. The messages engraved on the Georgia Guidestones deal with four major fields: (1) Governance and the establishment of a world government, (2) Population and reproduction control, (3) The environment and man’s relationship to nature, and (4) Spirituality.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
What about this! TV No news channels not saying much about it.........!

This sort of civil disobedience is our ’shot heard around the world’. With more acts like this, others will be forced to ask questions that the NWO does not want asked, and hopefully we may stave off the inevitable end for another span of time. Before you ask ‘Gaijin, are you saying we should do more of this?’, I’ll pre-emptively answer with ‘You betcha.’ If we stand by and let ourselves be herded like sheep to our doom then we are placing the shackles upon our necks with our own hand.

www.prisonplanet.com

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Why does the post say "Before you ask ‘Gaijin, are you saying we should do more of this?’", are you the "Raging Gaijin" that posted that answer on Prison Planet?

Or is that text just lacking an "external" tag?

On topic, I wouldn't give much thought to this, as this there must be hundreds or thousands of cases.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I gave you a flag and star for this, because I want it to get a lot more attention.

The Georgia Guidestones have gotten very little attention as it is, and I would love for more people to know what is going on in the world right now. I would love for people to go against the 'status quo'.

Knowledge is too powerful for them to let us have.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
star & flag

spread the word

Calling On All Georgians, South Carolinians or North Carolinians

Defacement Is Not Enough, These Must Be Destroyed !

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Dont mean to burst your bubble but there is already a thread on this...
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Good find though

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Im surprised this doesn't happen to that place every day........MORE surprised this is not fully encased in glass to try & keep people from defacing it as it justly deserves..................

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Its extremely easy to figure out who created the guidestones and why.
It took me 30 minutes.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

What about this! TV No news channels not saying much about it.........!

This sort of civil disobedience is our ’shot heard around the world’. With more acts like this, others will be forced to ask questions that the NWO does not want asked, and hopefully we may stave off the inevitable end for another span of time. Before you ask ‘Gaijin, are you saying we should do more of this?’, I’ll pre-emptively answer with ‘You betcha.’ If we stand by and let ourselves be herded like sheep to our doom then we are placing the shackles upon our necks with our own hand.

www.prisonplanet.com

Is civil disobedience by someone with a third-grade education a good thing??? The scariest part of the entire article was reading the gibberish in red painted on the stones. Just one more reason why it's really different living in Georgia when you have more than a few brain cells...
As far as I'm concerned, this is a GREAT recruiting tool for the NWO (even if it doesn't exist)!

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Memysabu
It took me 30 minutes.

Would you care to share with the rest of us, please?

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
For Future Reference to the Graffitti Artist...

1) Don't do this again until you have a 5th grade education! whatever you threw on it to look like you peed on it (lets hope you weren't stupid enough to intentionally leave behind DNA evidence.) was really a waste of time...

2) 'Sucs" is spelled with a K in there somewhere...

3) Is is a real word. IZ is not.

4) Putting stupid political(Obama iz a muzlim) and Religious (jesus will prevail) statements out there... just because YOU believe it, doesn't mean all of your supporters will. Jesus won't save you... Jesus wants you to save yourself...

5) where'd you hear that Obama is a Muslim? I've NEVER heard that before...

I hope they find the idiot that did this and make him do a few hundred hours of Community Service, CLEANING his handywork off of the stones.

Who's volunteering to show this person how to vandalize NWO s*** properly???

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by keeb333

Originally posted by Memysabu
It took me 30 minutes.

Would you care to share with the rest of us, please?

Thanks!

I investigated it because a good friend of mine who is very smart was obsessed with the stones. I never gave them that much thought. I didnt want him to waste his time on something unless we could trace it back to someone that was involved with a conspiracy etc...

In short I thought it was ill spent time, he wasnt even researching them.
I happen to have a background in courthouse research, land title, court documents etc... I used what I knew with credit records, land records, business records etc and cracked the case per say.

The stones are a good story, but thats it. I rather leave the story out there. If I tell everyone with my evidence all it will do is get picked apart and I really dont want to consume my time with it. Yeah that sounds like a cop out, but I rather like the story the way it is.

If you want to find out about the stones youve got to ask yourself a few simple questions. Whos land do they sit on? Why is the lot mowed? Did this Christian person leave Jose the lawn keeper a ton of money to keep mowing the lot? Its pretty simple really, follow the money.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Memysabu

Well, since you have or had access to "follow the money", as you say and I do not, would you at least consider PM'ing me the info if you don't want a giant battle with people trying to pick every little bit apart. I am really quite curious about the story of the stones, but do not have the time or resources to find out who owns the property, what sort of trust fund was established, and who the lawn-guy is.

Thanks!

P.S. I promise not to bug you with any further questions about the stones if you do decide to tell me!

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

www.prisonplanet.com

...Though relatively unknown to most people, it is an important link to the Occult Hierarchy that dominates the world in which we live....

Whoah, hold up. Dominates? Just what the # is this guy smoking?

The messages as I read them state clearly peaceful intentions and the history of how it came to be to me sound like it is of extraterrestrial influence.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

If you don't want to tell what you know, then why mention anything about it in the first place?? Attention?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by coven

5) where'd you hear that Obama is a Muslim? I've NEVER heard that before...

Not that I disagree with your overall post, but saying Obama is a Muslim is a bit like saying Bush is the grandson of a Nazi financeer. Both statements have history behind them if you care to investigate...

Obama is not at all what people think he is. Very few contemporary politicians anywhere on the planet are these days.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I know that there is supposed to be a time capsule buired beneath them...

Anyone know if this has been proven or even attempted to be discovered?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by coven
Who's volunteering to show this person how

What would, for discussion sake, other like sites be for a good artist to show of their work?

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by socrates271

www.prisonplanet.com

...Though relatively unknown to most people, it is an important link to the Occult Hierarchy that dominates the world in which we live....

Whoah, hold up. Dominates? Just what the # is this guy smoking?

The messages as I read them state clearly peaceful intentions and the history of how it came to be to me sound like it is of extraterrestrial influence.

The dominates part may refer to our world leaders attending
pagan style religious ceremonies in the Bohemian Grove which
they admit to and say " It is just a bit of fun "

Mock Human Sacrifice in Bohemian Grove

They do mock human sacrifice and even play a recording of a human
screaming in anguish to add realism.

I think it is hilarious that ppl think these attendees are Christians.

Ppl have no idea what is coming, but I have tried to warn them,
and it is up to others at this point.

Just be ready for when "The Schumer Hits the Fan" and get out of dodge.

The cities will not be safe, do not leave by the main roads.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by IconoclasticTalamasca

If you don't want to tell what you know, then why mention anything about it in the first place?? Attention?

He is asking you to look it up if you really care.

He knows the trolls and stubborn argument lovers will sit here
and spew rhetoric til the sun burns out and he just does not want
to waste his time.

And I don't blame him.

The motto "deny ignorance" should be enough for ppl to look into
it themselves and they will find out what he is talking about.

I still think the person that took the time to carve them, and set
them there meant what he says on the stones.

The anonymous person is likely the ppl that owns the land that
the stones are sitting on.

Memysabu has his thoughts as to why while I am not sure that is
so but, it is of course possible.

I am the friend he speaks of that takes these rocks seriously.

I have seen too many things like Bohemian Grove and doubt the
sincerity of the ppl that perform mock human sacrifice and tout
books talking about the carrying capacity of the earth is 500 million.

These ppl writing these books naming 500 million as the arbitrary
limit to the earth's population scare me as it lines right up with
the writing on the stones.

Too many things are lining up, and time is running out.

Directive 51 being implemented will likely be the beginning of it all
here in the US.

The trigger for this I have no idea, massive unrest most likely
when the 100's of trillions in derivatives implode and the dollar
drops like a lead anvil.

Good Luck to you all !

[edit on 16-12-2008 by Ex_MislTech]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join