The following are synchronicities involving 81 either established by or related to the shadow government,
and the Apocalypse:
1. In 1981 IBM released the first IBM-PC. Its CPU was the Intel 8088. The Arabic numerals for 81 (٨١) are inscribed on the left palm and the Arabic
numerals for 18 (١٨) are inscribed on the right palm. 8088 + 30 = 8118. 1981 + 30 = 2011.
2. 1945 saw the first test of a nuclear bomb
and the first and only nuclear attack
to date. The nuclear bombings were against the Empire of Japan by the USA. The code for international direct dial phone calls to Japan is 81. The
numerical value for Allah in Arabic is 66. 1945 + 66 = 2011.
3. The Twin Towers had 110 floors. The 20th century began in 1901. 1901 + 110 = 2011.
4. 9/11 = .818181...
5. IBM was incorporated in 1911.
6. In 1981 Microsoft released its first operating system MS-DOS.
7. George W. Bush's twin daughters were born in 1981. (The supercomputer caused the ovulation of two ova) Great Western Beast 666 (GWB-666) is the
name given to the Illuminati's supercomputer in Robert Anton Wilson's
Schrödinger's Cat trilogy
8. In 1981 Omen III: The Final Conflict was released. The antichrist Damien Thorn is the US ambassador to the UK.
9. Ronald Wilson Reagan begins first term of presidency in 1981. (6 letters for each name = 666; born in 1911; address in Bel-Air was 666 St. Cloud
10. Space Shuttle Columbia, NASA's first space worthy shuttle, has first flight in 1981. Columbia disintegrates over Texas in 2003 with the
first Israeli astronaut
11. AIDS epidemic begins in 1981.
12. Margaret Thatcher, mother of twins, is prime minister of UK in 1981.
13. The cover of Journey's 8th album E5C4P3
has a scarab beetle exploding out of the center of a
sphere. The album reaches Billboard 200 #1 album spot for 1 week 9/12/81-9/18/81. Since scarab beetles roll dung into spheres, ancient Egyptians
associated them with the sun.
14. Bob Marley dies in 1981.
15. Pope John Paul II is shot in 1981 but does not die.
16. Lady Diana Spencer marries Charles Prince of Wales in 1981
17. MTV begins broadcasting in 1981.
18. First female US Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Conner is appointed in 1981.
19. First American test-tube baby is born in 1981 and is female.
20. Elijah Wood (plays Frodo Baggins in Lord of the Rings) and Hayden Christensen (plays Darth Vader in Star Wars) are born in 1981.
21. Natalie Wood drowns in 1981 near the end of filming Brainstorm which is about a machine that can read minds.
22. 81 is used to symbolize Hell's Angels (H = 8, A = 1)
23. Turkey has 81 provinces. The Turkish pronunciation of 81 is sex'n'beer.
24. The Tao Te Ching has 81 stanzas in most common arrangements.
25. Kobe Bryant scored 81 points in 2006, the second highest number of points scored in a single game.
26. The insignia for the People's Liberation Army has the Chinese characters for 81 inscribed in a star.
27. In the movie Fahrenheit 451, the number on Guy Montag's file is 381-813.
28. In 1981, 52 US hostages are released after 444 days of captivity by Iranian militants.
29. I unconsciously amassed a configuration of 11880 tracks in my music collection. Putting my music player on random (the supercomputer can control
random selection on my PC as well as iPod) a dialogue ensued between my mind and the position number of each track, its tag information and its
lyrics. The following is one synchronicity that appeared (the two numbers are coordinates that can be referenced on Google maps and are derived from
the four digit track number.):
(view the satellite image) "Cowgirl" by Underworld
Explanation: If each concentric ring represents five years and each forward integer shift of the clock dial represents moving radially outward 1 year
and the clock starts at 12 O’clock then the clock reaches the outer ring after 35 years with the dial pointing to 11 O’clock. If the current
setting of 8 O’clock corresponds to 2008 then this corresponds to the time span 1976-2011. The first commercially developed supercomputer is
released by Cray Research in 1976. The dial reaches the edge of the inner circle at 5 O’clock, corresponding to 1981, where there is a pronounced
line. In 1981, IBM releases the first IBM-PC.
An eraser of love...
Why don’t you call me I feel like flying in two...
I don't dream. I scream. I scream so much.
You know what I mean. This electric stream.
And my tears in league with the wires and energy and my machine.
This is my beautiful dream.
I'm hurting no one. Hurting no one...
I want to give you everything.
I want to give you energy. I want to give a good thing.
I want to give you everything. Everything...
In one final scream of love who could climb this high she looks beautiful like a child I feel tears. And I want to scream.
You know what I mean cause this is hurting no one. An eraser of love.
Hurt. The necessary feeling.