It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Synchronicity: 1981 and 2011

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I hate it when people post this numerology crap.

There are only 10 digits in the decimal system. They are:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 0

There are trillions of statistics, phone numbers, dates, events, etc.

You can find hundreds of numeral 'synchronicities' between anything imaginable, especially when you start adding, multiplying, and subtracting other numbers.

Numbers are not real. There is no such thing as the number 3, only a symbol used to represent our perception of what we believe to be a quantity of separate things. Everything in this universe is ONE.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
"Cowgirl" by Underworld

[edit on 17-12-2008 by tmk81]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tmk81

Very interesting OP.
What are those circles, btw?

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mmariebored

What are those circles, btw?

They are center pivot irrigation systems.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by tmk81

So would the sync's be anomalies or planned?
Off Topic: Do you think the supercomputer controls what we believe to be ufos'/orbs?

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by tmk81

Thank you you rock.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by iwishicould

this is a serious stretch, one big enough to pull the bones from the sockets, how could someone even come to this conclusion?

It came from my personal experience and research.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Pepper

So would the sync's be anomalies or planned?

I believe all the occurrences listed were planned (that is the shadow government or some antecedant took action to make them happen) except: the Arabic numerals on our palms, the numerical value for Allah, the 81 stanzas of the Tao Te Ching, 9/11, the Turkish pronunciation of 81 and the symbol of the People’s Liberation Army.

Off Topic: Do you think the supercomputer controls what we believe to be ufos'/orbs?

Yes, although I believe an alien intelligence could be monitoring us from orbit waiting to make contact. If alien intelligence hasn’t already arrived, then I believe it could in the future. I don't think aliens who could navigate interstellar distances would crash their ships nor would they abduct a planet's life-forms nor would they fly their craft around in the sky. I believe they would launch a satellite system to monitor the planet and scan for hostile life-forms with the intent of establishing something like VALIS. They would use any stealth at their disposal, such as metamaterial cloaking devices, on all their equipment. Their spaceship would not contain any organic life-form but would house a quantum computer with a repository of intelligence and DNA sequences. I speculate that the shadow government’s black ops space program will launch interstellar probes to stars in the galactic habitable zone some time after 2012. I also speculate they have an early warning detection system for extra-terrestrial signals which is outside of SETI's capabilities.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The following are some songs and artists that have had an influence on me during my overt programming by the quantum computer from 2006 to 2008:
1. "Cowgirl" by Underworld
2. "Ruiner" by Nine Inch Nails
3. "US Blues" by Grateful Dead & "The Wheel" by Jerry Garcia
4. "Embryonic Journey" by Jefferson Airplane
5. "A Tune for Jack" by Lemon Jelly
6. "Freewill" by Rush
7. "Whale & Wasp" by Alice in Chains
8. "Four Squares" by Adam Johnson
9. "4" by Aphex Twin
10. "Bros" by Panda Bear
11. "Tourettes" by Nirvana
12. "Banshee Beat" by Animal Collective
13. "Badia" by Weather Report
14. "Don't Save Us from the Flames (Superpitcher Remix)" by M83
15. "Xpander" by Sasha
16. "Harry Hood" by Phish
17. "Glowstick Jam" by Phish
18. "Piper" by Phish
19. "Bridge Over Troubled Water" by Simon & Garfunkel
20. "Thirty-three" by The Smashing Pumpkins
21. "Welcome to the Machine" by Pink Floyd
22. "Echoes" by Pink Floyd
23. "Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun" by Pink Floyd
24. "Cymbaline" by Pink Floyd
25. "Happiness in Slavery (Remix)" by Nine Inch Nails
26. "Between My Legs" by Rufus Wainwright
27. "Nobody's Off the Hook" by Rufus Wainwright
28. "America" by Simon & Garfunkel
29. "Everything in its Right Place (Josh Wink Remix)" by Radiohead
30. "House of Cards" by Radiohead
31. "I'm Deranged" by David Bowie
32. "Driver Down" by Trent Reznor
33. "Liebe" by Ayla
34. "Wanderlust" by Bjork
35. "When the Ship Comes In" by Bob Dylan
36. "'___'" by Hallucinogen
37. "Bridges and Balloons" by Joanna Newsom
38. "Little Fluffy Clouds" by The Orb
39. "Prayer for the Dying" by Seal
40. "Chariots of Fire" by Vangelis
41. "When You Awake" by The Band
42. ”I Shall Be Released” by The Band
43. "Ace of Spades" by Motorhead
44. "Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini Op. 43, Variation 18" by Sergei Rachmaninov
45. ”Approach to Danger” by N.W.A.
46. ”Wherever I May Roam” by Metallica
47. ”Hell's Wind Staff/Killah Hills 10304” by The Genius
48. ”Stage One” by Space Manoeuvres
49. ”Don’t Stop” by ATB
50. ”Nowhere” by Aquanote
51. ”Sagittarius Face” by The Codetalkers
52. ”Children of December” by The Slip

[edit on 19-12-2008 by tmk81]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Here is a synchronicity which occurred close to my home several days ago: Greenbrae homicide victim suffered 'trauma,' police say

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Its a bit of a stretch what you are doing with all these numbers.. anyone can do that without too much diffilculty.. thats the beauty of mathematics and algebrae..

however I am with you on some form of time manipulation is definitely going on.. my own thoughts seem to be based on the different type of sci-fi scenerios that hollywood studios release as part of a disinformation agenda to cover up classified leaks from internal sources..

Its some sort of wonder that our technology has not made to much progress from the 60's with regards to most publicly available / commercial products.. so I am only left to wonder if the real technological advancements are classified military secrets.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by tmk81

The technological singularity in the public sector isn’t predicted for another 20 years and occurred in the private sector decades ago.

Correction: The technological singularity in the private sector isn't predicted for another 20 years and occurred in the public sector I speculate at least 30 years ago.

[edit on 20-12-2008 by tmk81]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Neonstar,

Its some sort of wonder that our technology has not made to much progress from the 60's with regards to most publicly available / commercial products.. so I am only left to wonder if the real technological advancements are classified military secrets.

I've been saying this for a while now, only to be shot down by everyone I know.

We built a NUCLEAR BOMB! 60 years ago! Cmon now...

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Here is another synchronicity which occurred with my music collection: Jesus Christ buried in Socotra cave?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
A circular irrigation field in Saudi Arabia (one of many) is significant? Why just that one? There are circles everywhere. My stovetop has circles on it. Does it mean something?

Yes it does actually as the circle is very efficient for distributing heat evenly when cooking food. This was known and developed ( well circular shaped cook ware ) way back when because of it's usefullness ( don't ask to prove do some research on your own )

You were trying to be a smart ass without understanding the significance of the circle and it's past and effect on our ancient history.

He is simply trying to connect dots. WE as a humans are horrible at that and connecting dots is how inventions and ideas are brought to life and used to further develope knowledge and everything else.

You may not be able to realize or fathom any of these ideas because you can't comprehend it but it does not make it not true.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwishicould
reply to post by tmk81

this is a serious stretch, one big enough to pull the bones from the sockets, how could someone even come to this conclusion?

Do you have trouble relating certain topics and material together? I think you do.

Just keep adding it all up to form your own opinion. not what msm has made u beleive for your whole life.
That many 81 occurances doesn't just happen! and that being said......

This is not the only number and ocurance type topic that is out there. So with multiple topics of such things that people think are just coinsidence is just rediculous.

( so is my spelling )

There is no way that the 100's of topics we talk about on ATS every year are all just a Coincidence then oooook keep believe that.

Main thing is .. Everything is planned and everything was thought out when things first started being by the Creator.

None of this could exists if it all wasn't already thought out. Thats why people have beliefs in destiny and that things are going to happen because they are going to happen.

Thats why life works. Thats why cycles happen. Because it was thought out so efficiently that it is the best way things work and for other things to work, things have to be as they are.......
Therefore Nothing is coincidence !!!!!!!!!!

These PTB know of this but can't just do what they will because of the laws of existance which is that Free will must be allowed. !!!

They have to warn us before they do stuff so we are allowed a free will choice !
That is why they warn us in movies and media and through history by leaking info.

You think just record lables " leak" songs to see the reaction of the listeners on accident ???

Just like The powers that be leak their plan or " blueprint" to us so they are not violating the laws of free will. When we choose to go along with their plan because we dont' know any better then they are off scott free because they let us know. maybe not directly but they let us know.

Sorry not trying to hijack the thread but it all ties in together and if you can understand free will then you can understand why the number 81 is not just coincidence.

Also HOLY S*** at the markings on our palms.....I never even thought about that!

Obviously anyone in America woulnd't coorelate the arabic symbols for 81 and 18 as the marking on our palm because we don't use them .

Hidden right on our own hands!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Here is a series of prophetic programming messages from "Mediate" by INXS:

Possible allusions to the Obama presidency and AI system
"a one-world state" "the number eight, a white black state" "a truth dilate, special date" "desegregate" "annihilate, atomic fate" "mediate, clear the slate" "a heavywait, or just too late" "gravitate, the Earth's own weight" "activate, now radiate" "deliberate, fascinate" "a perfect state, a food on plate" "deviate, reinstate, liberate, to moderate"

Shiva and the Snake [1]

"don't suffocate on your own hate" "at 98 we all rotate"
Explanation: the lead singer Michael Hutchence died in 1997 from reported suicide which may have been an "accident" from erotic asphyxiation; also a possible allusion to August 9, 2011, 66 years after the Nagasaki atomic bombing.

Oracle of the Illuminati by William Henry

Shortly after "Mediate" came up on random on my iPod, I came across this book: Oracle of the Illuminati by William Henry. I don't believe in Henry's worldview but the allegory is clear: god-building/communication, technology and evolution.

"Mediate" by INXS

Hallucinate, desegregate
Mediate, alleviate
Try not to hate, love your mate
Don't suffocate on your own hate

Designate your love as fate
A one-world state as human freight
The number eight, a white/black state
A gentle trait, the broken crate
A heavyweight or just too late
Like pretty Kate has sex ornate

Now devastate, appreciate
Depreciate, fabricate
Emulate, a truth dilate
Special date, the animal we ate
Guilt debate, the edge serrate
A better rate, the youth irate
Deliberate, fascinate
Deviate, reinstate
Liberate, to moderate

Recreate or detonate
Annihilate atomic fate
Mediate, clear the slate
Activate and now radiate
A perfect state, a food on plate
Gravitate the Earth's own weight
At ninety-eight we all rotate

Hallucinate, desegregate
Mediate, alleviate
Try not to hate, love your mate
Don't suffocate on your own hate

A one-world state as human freight
The number eight, a white/black state
A gentle trait, the broken crate
A heavyweight or just too late
Like pretty Kate has sex ornate

Now devastate
Appreciate, depreciate, fabricate
Emulate, truth dilate
The special date, the animals we ate

Guilt debate, the edge serrate
A better rate, a youth irate
Deliberate, fascinate
Deviate and reinstate

And liberate
To liberate
To liberate
To liberate

I get the feeling that the lyricist received these messages subliminally from the shadow government since they have such a strong correlation with the current state change of society (especially within the context of the singularity and quantum computing). Why do this? To influence the masses with hypnotic messages and prophecy.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by tmk81]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by tmk81

I think it is fascinating how many things can add up in life but it is disappointing when I hear someone using maths as a tool to try and predict destruction.

I mean cmon.

1+2+3+4+5 = 15

OMG we have 15 days to live.

See my point here??

It is a bit foolish.

Obviously you disagree and you have some interesting facts but I am not convinced.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

You have projected the destruction aspect of these occurrences. It could be something entirely different. The group in control of this system has a plan of which I am unsure but it no doubt relates to technological evolution and nuclear warfare. Apocalypse doesn't necessarily imply destruction--in fact it translates to "lifting of the veil".

Things are going to change for society--whether 2011 or 2020 is irrelevant. These occurrences are enough to imply a link whether disinformation or not. [EDIT: if I learn of a way to express the correlations more clearly then I will post here.]

[edit on 29-1-2009 by tmk81]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by tmk81

I agree that things are going to change.

Its not going to be all sunny rays either, only have to read up on history but I see your point.

Believe when I say this and you might already know this.

Being correct does not solve a problem, it only makes it worse.

Hope that makes sense.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join