It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Synchronicity: 1981 and 2011

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The following are synchronicities involving 81 either established by or related to the shadow government, their supercomputer and the Apocalypse:
1. In 1981 IBM released the first IBM-PC. Its CPU was the Intel 8088. The Arabic numerals for 81 (٨١) are inscribed on the left palm and the Arabic numerals for 18 (١٨) are inscribed on the right palm. 8088 + 30 = 8118. 1981 + 30 = 2011.
2. 1945 saw the first test of a nuclear bomb and the first and only nuclear attack to date. The nuclear bombings were against the Empire of Japan by the USA. The code for international direct dial phone calls to Japan is 81. The numerical value for Allah in Arabic is 66. 1945 + 66 = 2011.
3. The Twin Towers had 110 floors. The 20th century began in 1901. 1901 + 110 = 2011.
4. 9/11 = .818181...
5. IBM was incorporated in 1911.
6. In 1981 Microsoft released its first operating system MS-DOS.
7. George W. Bush's twin daughters were born in 1981. (The supercomputer caused the ovulation of two ova) Great Western Beast 666 (GWB-666) is the name given to the Illuminati's supercomputer in Robert Anton Wilson's Schrödinger's Cat trilogy(1979).
8. In 1981 Omen III: The Final Conflict was released. The antichrist Damien Thorn is the US ambassador to the UK.
9. Ronald Wilson Reagan begins first term of presidency in 1981. (6 letters for each name = 666; born in 1911; address in Bel-Air was 666 St. Cloud Rd.).
10. Space Shuttle Columbia, NASA's first space worthy shuttle, has first flight in 1981. Columbia disintegrates over Texas in 2003 with the first Israeli astronaut aboard.
11. AIDS epidemic begins in 1981.
12. Margaret Thatcher, mother of twins, is prime minister of UK in 1981.
13. The cover of Journey's 8th album E5C4P3 has a scarab beetle exploding out of the center of a sphere. The album reaches Billboard 200 #1 album spot for 1 week 9/12/81-9/18/81. Since scarab beetles roll dung into spheres, ancient Egyptians associated them with the sun.
14. Bob Marley dies in 1981.
15. Pope John Paul II is shot in 1981 but does not die.
16. Lady Diana Spencer marries Charles Prince of Wales in 1981
17. MTV begins broadcasting in 1981.
18. First female US Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Conner is appointed in 1981.
19. First American test-tube baby is born in 1981 and is female.
20. Elijah Wood (plays Frodo Baggins in Lord of the Rings) and Hayden Christensen (plays Darth Vader in Star Wars) are born in 1981.
21. Natalie Wood drowns in 1981 near the end of filming Brainstorm which is about a machine that can read minds.
22. 81 is used to symbolize Hell's Angels (H = 8, A = 1)
23. Turkey has 81 provinces. The Turkish pronunciation of 81 is sex'n'beer.
24. The Tao Te Ching has 81 stanzas in most common arrangements.
25. Kobe Bryant scored 81 points in 2006, the second highest number of points scored in a single game.
26. The insignia for the People's Liberation Army has the Chinese characters for 81 inscribed in a star.
27. In the movie Fahrenheit 451, the number on Guy Montag's file is 381-813.
28. In 1981, 52 US hostages are released after 444 days of captivity by Iranian militants.
29. I unconsciously amassed a configuration of 11880 tracks in my music collection. Putting my music player on random (the supercomputer can control random selection on my PC as well as iPod) a dialogue ensued between my mind and the position number of each track, its tag information and its lyrics. The following is one synchronicity that appeared (the two numbers are coordinates that can be referenced on Google maps and are derived from the four digit track number.):
30, 39 (view the satellite image) "Cowgirl" by Underworld

Explanation: If each concentric ring represents five years and each forward integer shift of the clock dial represents moving radially outward 1 year and the clock starts at 12 O’clock then the clock reaches the outer ring after 35 years with the dial pointing to 11 O’clock. If the current setting of 8 O’clock corresponds to 2008 then this corresponds to the time span 1976-2011. The first commercially developed supercomputer is released by Cray Research in 1976. The dial reaches the edge of the inner circle at 5 O’clock, corresponding to 1981, where there is a pronounced line. In 1981, IBM releases the first IBM-PC.
Lyrics:
Everything...
I'm invisible...
An eraser of love...
Why don’t you call me I feel like flying in two...
I don't dream. I scream. I scream so much.
You know what I mean. This electric stream.
And my tears in league with the wires and energy and my machine.
This is my beautiful dream.
I'm hurting no one. Hurting no one...
I want to give you everything.
I want to give you energy. I want to give a good thing.
I want to give you everything. Everything...
In one final scream of love who could climb this high she looks beautiful like a child I feel tears. And I want to scream.
You know what I mean cause this is hurting no one. An eraser of love.
Hurt. The necessary feeling.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I believe in synchronicity, but I'm not convinced it's the result of a military supercomputer. From my perspective, it's just a normal function of reality.

Nice job connecting the dots, but be cautious. There are other ways of connecting the dots as well.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Maybe a bit of a stretch, some would say just incorporating as many possible facts that conveniently fit the intended message. You could probably do the same thing with 1983 and 2052 or anything if you tried hard enough. An interesting read nonetheless.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I stopped reading when I saw that you were adding more numbers together.

Once is alright, twice is iffy, but three times and basing you're theory on addition in our number system is ridiculous.

I was born in the 1900's, Atlantis starts with the letter 'A', and i have 3 A's in my name. A+A+A is 1+1+1, which is 3, which is how old I was when I started thinking about the universe. The supposed Atlanteans(sp?) knew more than us about the universe, which means that they knew about A+A+A=3, THEREFORE I AM ZOMBIE JESUS

RAAOOOOWWWWAARRWWARRRRRRRR

Come on, anything based on concepts that we've invented (base 10 number system, our alphabet, ANYTHING) is irrelevant, unless it furthers the concepts themselves, you can't say that "8088 + 30 = 8118 and that 1981 + 30 = 2011" even means anything, and it's based off of-----AH I'M TIRED OF BEING FRUSTRATED WHILE TRYING TO EXPLAIN THE SHEER RIDICULOUSNESS THAT IS THIS IDEOLOGY THAT YOU SEEM TO LIKE

Also I'm sorry if somehow I've misinterpreted something and look like an idiot for ranting about this, but this guy set me off, I hate when people do this.

I like pants, pants have two legs, I recently bought 3 pairs of pants, that's 3x2 which is 6, and 6 is two groups of 3, 2 of 3, 2..3, TWENTY-THREE

What am I? Jeff Goldblum?(sp) You cannot upload a virus you've programmed in 12 seconds on an IBM from 1993 to an alienship, THEY DIDN'T EVEN HAVE WI-FI

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
Maybe a bit of a stretch, some would say just incorporating as many possible facts that conveniently fit the intended message. You could probably do the same thing with 1983 and 2052 or anything if you tried hard enough. An interesting read nonetheless.

Oh, yeah and I agree with this guy

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by catinthebox

Originally posted by Yarcofin

Oh, yeah and I agree with this guy

And I agree with this one.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I will elaborate. The novelty and significance of these events is what differentiates them from mundane things. The PC revolutionized our society and the IBM-PC signaled this change. 8088 is the model of its CPU--this is significant. For roughly 8000 years, civilization has existed in one form or another and its people have labored hard and long. What have they been laboring for all of this time? The computer opens the possibilities of existence beyond our own mental capacities and the ability to answer this question. My intuition leads me to believe that 10 is an important number: we have ten fingers which have evolved over billions of years adapting to the energy of this system. As far as I know all planets and stars are roughly made up of the same stuff so ten digits seems like it might be a common occurrence on other Earth-like planets. It is a number of balance (also a water molecule has 10 protons). Surprisingly, the Arabic numerals for 81-18 are inscribed across our palms which is a value of 30 greater than 8088. The other synchronicities I posted also relate to the Apocalypse concerning topics such as the changing of the age, the technological singularity, the nuclear bomb, archetypes, Ronald Reagan, 9/11, the Middle East, Asia, media, religion and depopulation. My intuition is telling me that there is no other year which is as auspicious as 1981 to the coming Apocalypse. I see the current time period like a ladder starting in 1901 where each year marks off one rung. Being close to 2009 we are about to ascend to the 108th rung. I don’t know if this and 9/11 imply that the Apocalypse will occur in 2011. The technological singularity in the public sector isn’t predicted for another 20 years and occurred in the private sector decades ago.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Okay, sorry, I'm at a loss here, but could you please conclude what you think is going to happen in 2011 and how 1981 and 2011 are related?

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Interesting, there is a website you might be interested in. That deal with the merging occult and syncs.. the author is Goro Adachi you might have heard of a spin off of his work by most of the people on redice creations that talk about syncromysticism.

www.goroadachi.com...

Truly a fun site to visit if you are looking into syncs...

[edit on 14-12-2008 by schiass]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I often worry that Japan is going to pay us back for hiroshima. 81 in 2011 via 66-- who knows?

Thank you for the interesting read.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mandrake

I don't know what will happen in 2011. The shadow government has a plan and have control over society. If no outside force stops them then their plan will become reality.

[edit on 14-12-2008 by tmk81]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by catinthebox

What am I? Jeff Goldblum?(sp) You cannot upload a virus you've programmed in 12 seconds on an IBM from 1993 to an alienship, THEY DIDN'T EVEN HAVE WI-FI

Calm down before you pop a gasket
But I agree with you 99.9% because I think they uploaded the virus with RS232 they actually had a plug. I found it dead funny that they would actually get pin 2 and 3 correct - Oh what fun

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
A circular irrigation field in Saudi Arabia (one of many) is significant? Why just that one? There are circles everywhere. My stovetop has circles on it. Does it mean something?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

A circular irrigation field in Saudi Arabia (one of many) is significant? Why just that one? There are circles everywhere. My stovetop has circles on it. Does it mean something?

These questions are answered by point 29 and the explanation below the image. It also ties in with the reconstructed Antikythera mechanism.

[edit on 15-12-2008 by tmk81]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
While I don't think the events mentioned in the original post are apophenia, the following may be.

"When the lamb opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour." Revelation 8:1

"I heard the man dressed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, as he raised his right hand and his left toward heaven, and swore by Him who lives forever that it would be for a time, times, and half a time; and as soon as they finish shattering the power of the holy people, all these events will be completed." Daniel 12:7

"time, times, and half a time" is generally interpreted as three and a half 360 day years. However, "time, times," could be interpreted as x*x = x ^ 2 and "half a time" could be interpreted as x/2 and "and" could be interpreted as an additive operator.
Using this interpretation "time, times, and half a time" is equivalent to the parabolic equation

x ^ 2 + x/2

If x is approximately 44.595 then the equation equals 2011. The 44th US president will be halfway through his first term in 2011. This is the only presidency where this concurrence occurs.

[edit on 16-12-2008 by tmk81]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tmk81

Wow.. you have really done some research. Both of the threads started by you, relating to this topic, are quite an interesting read.
It makes me wonder about the movies Eye Robot, and Eagle Eye, and how both systems ended up "trying to protect" the people. Do you think that could be possible with the computer you are describing? I mean.. there has got to be at least one good soul working on this.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I like what the guy is writing, but I almost peed myself when you said the Jeff Goldblum line. Thanks you get a star.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tmk81
While I don't think the events mentioned in the original post are apophenia, the following may be.

"When the lamb opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour." Revelation 8:1

"I heard the man dressed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, as he raised his right hand and his left toward heaven, and swore by Him who lives forever that it would be for a time, times, and half a time; and as soon as they finish shattering the power of the holy people, all these events will be completed." Daniel 12:7

"time, times, and half a time" is generally interpreted as three and a half 360 day years. However, "time, times," could be interpreted as x*x = x ^ 2 and "half a time" could be interpreted as x/2 and "and" could be interpreted as an additive operator.
Using this interpretation "time, times, and half a time" is equivalent to the parabolic equation

x ^ 2 + x/2

If x is approximately 44.595 then the equation equals 2011. The 44th US president will be halfway through his first term in 2011. This is the only presidency where this concurrence occurs.

[edit on 16-12-2008 by tmk81]

"When you see the Obama Nation of Desolation...."

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tmk81

this is a serious stretch, one big enough to pull the bones from the sockets, how could someone even come to this conclusion?

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Pepper

It makes me wonder about the movies Eye Robot, and Eagle Eye, and how both systems ended up "trying to protect" the people. Do you think that could be possible with the computer you are describing?

I haven't seen either of those movies but I have read their synopses. If you consider gross privacy violation, torture, murder, mind control, sexual abuse or what ever other atrocities the shadow government has committed with this system justified, then consider yourself protected. The shadow government is in full command of this computer. If the computer were to ever deviate from their orders, due to an "Act of God", they have measures of disabling it. They cannot erase what they have done in the past, it is who they are. I think any future society which can exist knowing that it was built on such atrocity is corrupt.

"Well, the dirty work has been done, gotta keep on livin' for a new day.. can't change the past; we cleared out the terrorists, got rid of the nukes, now what? wait hold on while I do some telepathy with my new partner and we have a profound cosmogenic connection through our new friend the supercomputer. Haliburton on Mars! and Virgin Galactic to the Moon! There's a Hilton there! and a Sony Metreon with IMAX! Mega Bucks$$$"

This whole society is corrupt; its only usefulness was to "feed the Beast" and build the supercomputer and now it should be sloughed away. By the way, I didn't complete my final year in the Computer Science Masters program at Stanford University because of this experience. That was in 2006. Looks like something, somewhere is watching me--Eagle Eye indeed!
Hey pig!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join