It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12...12 my time of release. Ask me anything about anything

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra

Originally posted by cancerian42
What does your "time of release" mean? and what is 12...12?

I would assume he means 12/12 December Twelfth, Today.

as for release? Perhaps he's the type of person who gets their rocks off at playing with people on the internet.

Maybe i am I like to get my rocks off , Cause im sick and tired of this problems that humanity is going through i am ..human... i got to help you guys out or else where would i exist? if you think of this as selfish think of it as the kundali awakening as one of everything inside enverything that is with in...if i dont try how will i know that We will be saved? I sat and watched and wondered... i will be different and they will be gOnE. Would i need them but this life i learned tha we need you .. but not in the light or dark way....we need you on your own. dont accept guidence except when your within and belive me that most thoughts might not be yours..

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Is this some kind of joke???
Sorry to tell you dude but you are just the same as all of.
This is ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknownsoul
I got to help you guys out or else where would i exist?

What do you want to help us with?

i will be different and they will be gOnE. Would i need them but this life i learned tha we need you .. but not in the light or dark way....we need you on your own. dont accept guidence except when your within and belive me that most thoughts might not be yours..

What are you talking about? You will be different from who? Who will be gone? Who is "we" and why do you need people?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
This is ridiculous.

Ok,I;m the same as all.... but is there a question about anything that you want to ask?.....

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

This is ridiculous.

Ok,I;m the same as all.... but is there a question about anything that you want to ask?.....

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

This is ridiculous.

Have you taken your medication today?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cancerian42

I got to help you guys out or else where would i exist?

What do you want to help us with?

i will be different and they will be gOnE. Would i need them but this life i learned tha we need you .. but not in the light or dark way....we need you on your own. dont accept guidence except when your within and belive me that most thoughts might not be yours..

What are you talking about? You will be different from who? Who will be gone? Who is "we" and why do you need people?

I want you to make your own desicions.. the line im on is the neutral line neither Dark nor Light.. i make my own desicions. if i do something against the LIGHT let it be and if i do something against the DARK well a good cause for the better of surivaL o US for as of now

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

This is ridiculous.

I take no medication, I drank some alcohol and feel sorry for us all and just want to get what i know out there by asking anyone to ask me anything about anything.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

This is ridiculous.

I take no medication, I drank some alcohol and feel sorry for us all and just want to get what i know out there by asking anyone to ask me anything about anything.

Perhaps you should share you information instead of asking others to ask you questions. You tells us you have information but you say nothing.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

This is ridiculous.

Perhaps you should share you information instead of asking others to ask you questions. You tells us you have information but you say nothing.

Where do i start from? give me a topic a question... and i will begin from there.//

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknownsoul

How many Alien races exist on this planet, which are peaceful and how do they fit in to the NWO and it's agenda?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
How many races exist on this planet? is that counting the semi-dimension/plane your in or not?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

That includes ALL that exist on every conceivable dimension.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

How many Alien races exist on this planet, which are peaceful and how do they fit in to the NWO and it's agenda?

Nwo.. if there are parellels of parelles then there are parellel of every good race of species or their own indiviuality parellell, the ones with NWO are mostly Humanoid except for what they follow. ( a type of Worship entity not in realistic sense though )

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

What spawned life on this planet?

What was the catalyst?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Nwo.. if there are parellels of parelles then there are parellel of every good race of species or their own indiviuality parellell, the ones with NWO are mostly Humanoid except for what they follow. ( a type of Worship entity not in realistic sense though )

You didn't say anything. You didn't answer the question, therefore you have no information, time to leave.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
My question:

how could you improve on this thread in order to match the quality of the H_H thread?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Why do we exist?
Why is there something instead of nothing?
What is my purpose?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I suppose I could be way off on this statement, but I'm going to assume the OP just saw "The Day The Earth Stood Still" and feeling like Keanu

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
1,What happened to the charger cable for my hair trimmers?

2,Where can I get a cheap exhaust bracket for a '93 vauxhaull combo?

3,Is 'The Day The Earth Stood Still' any good?

4,Should I order a Kebab or splash out on Chicken Tikka Masala tonight?

5,Shouldn't I have something better to do too?

Cheers.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join