It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12...12 my time of release. Ask me anything about anything

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknownsoul

If I wanted to ask a question then why would I ask you.Are you some pompous attention seeking know it all??
Heres a question.Who do you think you are and why do you want us to ask you questions...are you implying that you have all the answers??
Get real man.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bvproductions
What is love?

Baby, don't hurt me.

Love is Reality that we are all connected and to take care of ourselves we must take care of one another...and show evil the loe that is true...(in a sense)

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

You say you've been drinking alcohol. Are you drunk and passing time using the internet? Do you not actually think you're just making up a pile of BS. Not being funny, but if this thread were for real, it'd be on ATS, not BTS....was someone a little drunk and clicked on the wrong link?!

Seriously, matey, if you know all these hidden secrets, shouldn't you be telling us rather than play mind games? It's like you saying "I know the meaning of life, now, you give me your answers and I'll tell you if you're getting hot or cold". You know that game? Where you hide something and someone else has to try and find it, all the while you're just saying "cold, colder, even colder..."
If you have knowledge you want to share, by all means share it. However I think you're talking a load of bull if you're just going to talk in riddles...

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Are you like about 12 years old?

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra

That includes ALL that exist on every conceivable dimension.

...Infinite.. the mobius strip is the symbol that represents it

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Are you like about 12 years old?

no, I'm not about 12 years old.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by emmy

You say you've been drinking alcohol. Are you drunk and passing time using the internet? Do you not actually think you're just making up a pile of BS. Not being funny, but if this thread were for real, it'd be on ATS, not BTS....was someone a little drunk and clicked on the wrong link?!

Seriously, matey, if you know all these hidden secrets, shouldn't you be telling us rather than play mind games? It's like you saying "I know the meaning of life, now, you give me your answers and I'll tell you if you're getting hot or cold". You know that game? Where you hide something and someone else has to try and find it, all the while you're just saying "cold, colder, even colder..."
If you have knowledge you want to share, by all means share it. However I think you're talking a load of bull if you're just going to talk in riddles...

riddles are questions that explain the answers if you look at it the right way

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

What spawned life on this planet?

What was the catalyst?

This planet is its own life. The unconcious chemicals that were surrounding this area of space.

The catalyst ..from my point of view... is when the continents were split up to keep us seperated.

[edit on 13-12-2008 by Unknownsoul]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join