It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12...12 my time of release. Ask me anything about anything

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I am here to answer alll my soul may be cloned and change but my truie self will always exist and be there for my peoples

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknownsoul

What is your favorite winter sport?
(Say, both for participating in, and for viewing)...

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
which came first; the chicken or the egg?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Personally from my experience is snowboarding it is the adrenaline that i get from the speed and insafety that is present from speeding down mountians of untained speed.. Or is there more then a personally answer you want to ask?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Sure, I have a question. What the hell are you talking about?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psilocybin
which came first; the chicken or the egg? [/quote

The egg wherer else would the chicken come from...
An egg meaning a shell containment for an embryo...if i came from a lab i would say that test tube was my egg which i hatched from

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953

Sure, I have a question. What the hell are you talking about?

Everything and nothing cause its all the same once you pass through it, or remember.....

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknownsoul

Originally posted by Psilocybin
which came first; the chicken or the egg?

The egg wherer else would the chicken come from...
An egg meaning a shell containment for an embryo...if i came from a lab i would say that test tube was my egg which i hatched from

But from where did the egg come?

[edit on 12/12/2008 by eNumbra]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

Well, obviously the egg came from something that was very similar to, but not quite, a chicken.

Evolution and all that jazz.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Once you pass through what? Or remember what?

Stop being cryptic and at the very least explain what the original post is about. For the most part it is very little besides unintelligible.

Most importantly, why would we want to ask you questions as opposed to the umpteen other people who claim to have some special knowledge and/or abilities.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
What is love?

Baby, don't hurt me.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Ive got a couple questions.

Whats the conspiracy?

If you "know" I guess its so much (?) then why can't you spell?

I guess a rehtorical question would be if someone had thier meds today.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
What does your "time of release" mean? and what is 12...12?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Whoah now, someone flagged this thread. Seriously? Truly? Someone thought that this thread was top notch. Really? Is this really flag worthy?

I think not.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cancerian42

I would assume he means 12/12 December Twelfth, Today.

as for release? Perhaps he's the type of person who gets their rocks off at playing with people on the internet.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
Once you pass through what? Or remember what?

Stop being cryptic and at the very least explain what the original post is about. For the most part it is very little besides unintelligible.

Most importantly, why would we want to ask you questions as opposed to the umpteen other people who claim to have some special knowledge and/or abilities.

The subconsious is hard to translate to human but once you pass you will know but there are MANY of us that forget the what we passed through , I say only through medition and absence of hunger can one grow to live on love and emotions. Feel what you belive if its lies you look for then ugess what...

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Why am I wasting my time in this thread?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
reply to post by eNumbra

Well, obviously the egg came from something that was very similar to, but not quite, a chicken.

Evolution and all that jazz.

Obviously.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
When you say it's your time of release, I hope this does not indicate a countdown to suicide...Have you been told that you are leaving the planet with some UFO entities, or are you in a locked facility, or getting out of the military, divorce being finalized, something like that?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra

Originally posted by cancerian42

I would assume he means 12/12 December Twelfth, Today.

as for release? Perhaps he's the type of person who gets their rocks off at playing with people on the internet.

Maybe i am I like to get my rocks off , Cause im sick and tired of this problems that humanity is going through i am ..human... i got to help you guys out or else where would i exist? if you think of this as selfish think of it as the kundali awakening as one of everything inside enverything that is with in...if i dont try how will i know that We will be saved? I sat and watched and wondered... i will be different and they will be gOnE. Would i need them but this life i learned tha we need you .. but not in the light or dark way....we need you on your own. dont accept guidence except when your within and belive me that most thoughts might not be yours..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join