It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bettie page died today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
she was 85 years old.
as you may or may not know, she is the most famous pinup girl of all time. not my favorite but i still was into her

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
This is my belated cry out!!

She was one of the best Pin up girls Ive had up on my walls!!!

This is how we should remember her.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
thats a smokin pic.
really is a bummer. actually she died yesterday.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
ugh my fiance left his account signed on my computer -.-

anywho, I did a one person show on her my senior year of high school. She was utterly FABULOUS

RIP Bettie Baby

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Although I had assumed she was dead for a while . I gotta admit that it sucks she's gone. she was to me the ultimate pin up model. dita von teese and bianca buchamp are all copies of her. they even admit that betty was the queen that influence all the other pin up models after her.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I too was fascinated with Bettie Page. She was a "free spirit" long before her time. She was a stunning woman in her day, in fact unknown too me (until many years later), I apparently chose girlfriends that had similar features (to the tune of 6 girlfriends to be exact). I only learned this about 5 years ago when someone pointed out to me that my girlfriend looked liked the famed "Bettie Page" of yesteryear. I just shrugged it off till several months later I heard the same thing from someone else.

So after a small bit of research and a stack of photo albums, I found out that not only did my girlfriend look like Bettie Page, but many of my past girlfriends did too. Needless to say, Bettie Page made more of an impression on me in my earlier years than I ever knew!

Well enough about that, here's a little video that at the time may have been considered probably borderline 'risque' but extremely mild in today's world/time.

[edit on 12/16/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

YES MORE PLEASE

Fabulous video, I hadn't seen it yet, thanks Johnny!

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Yes, I liked her too.
She had the voluptuous body type frowned upon by today's ideals.
How did that ever happen?
First time I saw a pic of her, I couldn't look at her just once.
Until recently, I did not know she was still alive.

RRRIP

top topics

join