It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Birth Certificate Rears Its Head - Again

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkabit
Acoridng to this logic, no citizen of the US has any ability to defend the US consititution. No one is eligible to demand its requirements be met. We must trust the vettors of the DNC. We will just take their word and assume they followed the letter of the law...

Have YOU thought of THAT?

I'm not saying that he shouldn't have to provide any evidence to demonstrate he's a "natural born" citizen, on the contrary, I believe this should have been done long ago - to all candidates.

What I'm arguing, however, is that why should anyone agree to someone's demands if they aren't properly (and legally) formulated? When someone presents a good case on why Obama should do this, I'm sure the Court(s) will request it of Obama and he will be obligated to.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by DJMessiah

Can anyone tell me why is it so important that the US President has to be born in the US, rather than just be a citizen?

Because the Supreme law of the land says so and many of us believe that our government should adhere to the US Constitution. If it is ever changed through an amendment then we wouldn't have no problem with it.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by jam321]

And also, I might add, if he is not a natural born, then he is probably not even a citizen, and can be tried for fraud, imprisoned, and then deported after the sentence. In all fairness to him, perhaps he was unaware of his lack of citizenship? And you lastly stated that 'we wouldn't have no problem with it.' Double negative, and it should be 'we would have no problem with it'.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by Gregarious]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by danx

Oh come now, you are speaking like you think the courts actually follow the law. Oh, sure, sometimes they do to fool us, but usually their own whims. I have spent more time than most in courts, and dealing with government, and I can tell you I have never met an honest bureaurat, with one exception; the black manager of the San Marcos Social Security office. A good woman. I am also talking about police. Oh, I guess I am mistaken; are not library employees government? They are pretty good people.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious
And also, I might add, if he is not a natural born, then he is probably not even a citizen, and can be tried for fraud, imprisoned, and then deported after the sentence.

I don't understand your premise of since he's not a "natural born" citizen he is not even a citizen. You don't have to be a "natural born" citizen to be a US citizen...

Article I Section 3 of the Constitution states:

No Person shall be a Senator who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty Years, and been nine Years a Citizen of the United States, and who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State for which he shall be chosen.

Since he is a Senator since 2004, he's a US citizen for at least 13 years.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by danx

...and I am sure Bush did what he was supposed to do all the time too...

PUPPETS

Whoever controls the strings, can buy all the experts to say whatever.

This whole thing for me is only to illustrate the Illuminati control and manipulation.

Voting is the paltry illusion of a choice they throw out to the uninitiated. Everyone else gets the game.

This is the real conspiriacy

Bipartisan ship is nothing more than the Hegelian Dialectic at work.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious
Oh come now, you are speaking like you think the courts actually follow the law. Oh, sure, sometimes they do to fool us, but usually their own whims. I have spent more time than most in courts, and dealing with government, and I can tell you I have never met an honest bureaurat, with one exception; the black manager of the San Marcos Social Security office. A good woman. I am also talking about police. Oh, I guess I am mistaken; are not library employees government? They are pretty good people.

I'm not gonna pretend like the Courts are infallible, but it seems to me that this lawsuit has no merit.

From Page 7 on Berg's Complaint:

Additionally, there is rumor circulating on the Internet that his Indonesian stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, adopted Obama.

A rumor circulating on the Internet? Are you serious?! Is this a compelling legal argument?

I'm all for getting at the bottom of this, but I understand why the Courts rejected this case, and Obama and his lawyers reject to respond. I would too.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
A rumor circulating on the Internet? Are you serious?! Is this a compelling legal argument?

Ok, and when the MSM is complicit and refuses to report anything valid (take a look at the list of illuminati owners), then where ELSE are people honestly seeking the truth supposed to GET IT?????????????

Nice guy, bit naive......

[edit on 2-12-2008 by Tinkabit]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

...and I am sure Bush did what he was supposed to do all the time too...
PUPPETS
Whoever controls the strings, can buy all the experts to say whatever.

Of course not, and I was a big critic of Bush and his Administration, but I don't think you can make such comparisons.

Everything I've been critical about Bush and his Administration were proven facts, or at least there was credible evidence to back up the accusations.

Obama has been a Senator for 4 years, their campaign released a birth certificate, and Hawaii's Health Director issued a statement saying his original birth certificate is valid.

On the other hand, this person alleges that Obama could have been adopted because of a rumor on the Internet, the laws he cites to back up his arguments actually contradict him.

So I totally understand why the Courts have been rejecting this sort of lawsuits, and why Obama hasn't responded.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by danx]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Ok, and when the MSM is complicit and refuses to report anything valid (take a look at the list of illuminati owners), then where ELSE are people honestly seeking the truth supposed to GET IT?????????????
Nice guy, bit naive......

I'm not saying the rumors are unfounded, I'm saying he can't use rumors as a legal argument. Now if he would present the documents which demonstrate that Obama had been adopted, that would be another thing...

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by danx

SIGH...Hawaii at the time would give you a BC no matter if you were born on MARS given certain perameters

It is the LONG FORM that lists WHERE HE WAS ACUTALLY BORN

He was ADOPTED by a STEPFATHER in a Country that DISALLOWED duel citizenship

He attended Harvard as a FOREEIGN STUDENT to avioid costs:

HE travelled to PAKISTAN on his INDONESIAN passoport at a time in history where US ONES WERE NOT ALLOWED...

....do some research , then get back to us. Tell us how sloppy we have been then....

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

He was ADOPTED by a STEPFATHER in a Country that DISALLOWED duel citizenship

Care to provide the evidence?

Either way, Indonesian law wouldn't have any effect on Obama's situation, since he was a minor and he didn't relinquish his US citizenship by his own application.

HE travelled to PAKISTAN on his INDONESIAN passoport at a time in history where US ONES WERE NOT ALLOWED...

Again, the use of foreign passports doesn't void your US citizenship.

....do some research , then get back to us. Tell us how sloppy we have been then....

I haven't seen anything other than rumors and unfounded claims. I would love to debate and comment on any evidence you'd have to support all this you say, or why it would be relevant to the fact that Obama is not a "natural born" citizen.

edit: grammar

[edit on 2-12-2008 by danx]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by danx

I welcome you to do your own research and draw your own conclusions.

I tell my students the same.

It has hardly less meaning when I bash you over the head with it, then when you connect the dots by yourself.

If you doubt my claims, you are free to research the evidence to disprove them. You are free to ignore me and go to a thread that produces less congnitive dissonance.

If you prefer for me to do the work for you, well, I have spent way too much time on this and it will only be another matter of PROVE IT .

You check out the details and tell me if you end up with more questions, or pat answers.

Just beware your sources. The Illuminati are anything but stupid, and only the back doors will land you in the inner sanctum of truth.

The truth is far sublter that the fiction you are meant to ingest.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I welcome you to do your own research and draw your own conclusions.
I tell my students the same.
It has hardly less meaning when I bash you over the head with it, then when you connect the dots by yourself.

I provided all the links to everything I claimed and demonstrated.

If you doubt my claims, you are free to research the evidence to disprove them. You are free to ignore me and go to a thread that produces less congnitive dissonance.

I have done my research, it's exactly why I'm doubting your opinion. Because that's all you've shown me, your opinion.

If I am to evaluate your claims, you have show me the source. Otherwise they're just opinions, and they are meaningless in this case, since this is a matter of legal nature.

If you prefer for me to do the work for you, well, I have spent way too much time on this and it will only be another matter of PROVE IT coming from me.

I'd prefer that you back up your claims. I gave you that courtesy for mine. You're welcome.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
reply to post by Erasurehead

Well since I am not american...oooops..
. I still stick to my original statement...THESE ARE NOT ADULTS HAVING DISCUSSIONS, IT IS CHILDREN CRYING ABOUT NOT GETTING WHAT THEY WANT.

Well then if you are not an American, may I ask, why you chose this thread to add your two cents?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by danx

Ya I figured you'd say that.

It's been a long year, I did not book mark all my sources.

I did not think I would ever be sharing them with anyone.

Do what you can do, all it takes is a Google search, if you care to. I will do what I can but right now have a stack of essays to mark, and cannot devote the time that this deserves.

I will try to back up the above with the appropriate resources tomorrow, thank you for your understanding in advance.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Permit me to chime in.

Can Americans not comment on the queen?

The Internet is an international community. Also, to varying degrees, what the US does affects us all.
Obama himself has proclaimed himself a citizen of the world.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMessiah

Why?

Let us pretend in the year 2020, that because Prince William is more in line to be King of England, Prince Harry emigrates to the United States and becomes a U.S. Citizen. Due to his notoriety and royal wealth, he is able to mount a campaign for President. He is able to win that election for the same reasons, and because of his political clout in regard to his connections to the United Kingdom.

As President, Harry would still be in line to the Throne due to his lineage. Let us say Prince William dies in a tragic global terrorism accident. As President, Harry declares Martial Law, and then rescinds the Constitution while under it. As King, Harry then re-unites the former colony with the British Empire.

That is just one example off the top of my head...
DocMoreau

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I did not think I would ever be sharing them with anyone.

That's unfortunate. Hope you reconsider.

Do what you can do, all it takes is a Google search, if you care to.

Oh, I do care. That's why I'm debating this for days now. And I've done my own search, and unfortunately couldn't find anything credible and/or tangible regarding the arguments that he lost his US citizenship, or that he was born in Kenya.

I will try to back up the above with the appropriate resources tomorrow, thank you for your understanding in advance.

I'd appreciate that. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

reply to post by paxnatus

Permit me to chime in.

Can Americans not comment on the queen?

The Internet is an international community. Also, to varying degrees, what the US does affects us all.
Obama himself has proclaimed himself a citizen of the world.

Yes, and we do. However, To post misinformation as fact and then get offended for someone correcting him was a little over the top for me! Especially since the post was meant to inflame.

When the gist of the post was"what's the big deal if Obama is citizen or not?"
then I absolutely have the right to say "what's it to you" Because that person
clearly doesn't understand the constitution of the United States, and doesn't
have as much personally at stake as a US citizen would.

As far as Obama making such a proclamation about being a citizen of the world, just because he said it doesn't make it so!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by danx

exposingliberallies.blogspot.com...

"Pakistan was on the banned travel list for US Citizens at the time and all non-Muslim visitors were not welcome unless sponsored by their embassy for official business.”

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join