It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Birth Certificate Rears Its Head - Again

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Come on Obama Bashers, where's the Kenyan BC? Obama has his BC, a declaration in the newspaper, a document the Republicans use, a school registry form, and more to prove he was born in Hawaii. You have "I hate black people". Who is more credible? Also, McCain was born in Panama, not America. And as shown, not even a military base is considered US Soil by Danx. So, Hawaii to Panama, who was born in America?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
Come on Obama Bashers, where's the Kenyan BC? Obama has his BC, a declaration in the newspaper, a document the Republicans use, a school registry form, and more to prove he was born in Hawaii. You have "I hate black people". Who is more credible? Also, McCain was born in Panama, not America. And as shown, not even a military base is considered US Soil by Danx. So, Hawaii to Panama, who was born in America?

They are going to start looking for that as soon as they find proof Obama's mother actually traveled outside America during the year of Obama's birth.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
As someone said before. The issue about the President being born in another country is one of ethics. I was born and raised in Australia and it will in my heart be my home country where my family lives. But I am American now. If Australia sent a Nuke at us. (very unlikely) would I be able to make the right judgement call to send one back at them. Where would my allegiance be?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

well smart guy... to be a state official you can be naturalized. plus it depends on the state to say who can run it or even run for office. the constitution (that thing you apparently haven't heard of) states that you must be a citizen for senate and house but you must be natural born citizen for president/ VP.

dumbass!

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

It is not that we are bashers. I believe in our Coutry's basis, and that is the Constitution. George Washington was born on this soil, but was a subject of the King of England. He was not a natural born citizen, although he lived his ENTIRE life here. Therefore the drafters of the Constitution entered a clause, that if you were a citizen at the time of the adoption of the Constitution, you could be President. This is to ensure that our President is loyal to the US ONLY! This is the same situation facing Mr. Obama, born on this soil, but a subject of the King (see his own website fightthesmears.com) due to his father's citizenship. And unless, Mr. Obama is 232 years old, and was a citizen when the Constitution was adopted, he is NOT ELIGIBLE.

I don't care if the President is white, green, purple, republican, democrat, straight, gay, etc. As long as they meet the age, and citizenship requirements of the Constution. It is a simple as that. If you don't care about our Constitution, and why there is a clause, allowing Washington, Jefferson, Adams, etc to be President, then I would have to question why are you living in the USA.

USPatriot

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

Well, until they show a Kenyan BC its just more BS. It's all just "I hate black people, Obama's black, so I hate Obama." Until they can provide any proof of what they claim.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Kailassa

Well, until they show a Kenyan BC its just more BS. It's all just "I hate black people, Obama's black, so I hate Obama." Until they can provide any proof of what they claim.

I'm afraid they are not even trying to prove anything.
I'm afraid they are just trying to throw around nasty rumours and build up fear and hatred until it inflames enough idiots to get Obama lynched.

Btw, your pink-haired avatar makes me green with jealousy.
I hope you enjoy your beautiful looks.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Pretty much true. They only care about attacking and smearing. Why they have provided no proof of anything they claim. Also, the pinks ok but I've done red, pink and purple, and went for a rainbow effect by letting my hair grow out after a couple dyes.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Isn't it true that you can be born in another country and that, as long as ONE OF your parents is an American citizen, you're still one?

It doesn't matter where he was born.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... Its a done deal. The SC even says this is just more BS. Go away racists, even the SC doesn't care that you hate black people.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com... Its a done deal. The SC even says this is just more BS. Go away racists, even the SC doesn't care that you hate black people.

Wow, who is really a racist here? It's you spewing "black, racist, Obama" crap. Obama is a pawn there ms. clueless. The facts are there IS a Kenya connection, YES omg, he was raised as a Muslim in Indonisia, oh, and yes he's .... omg, black, but omg! He's white too! Should we all call him a "mixer"??

This is about holding true to OUR constitution (what is left of it) and congratulations, it's fools that overlook LAWS and turn this into a racial issue.

You win the DA award, along with all the other Obama sheeple. Give yourself a star for falling for anything.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by knows_but_doesnt

Except the SC agrees with me. The SC says he's American born and raised, and stop being a bunch of racists and get over it. A black man won, a black man will serve, no matter how much you hate him and his race.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Except the SC agrees with me. The SC says he's American born and raised, and stop being a bunch of racists and get over it. A black man won, a black man will serve, no matter how much you hate him and his race.

I like Alan Keyes ,more than I like president elect Obama. Just because I like him more because of his policies. But I see that he too has called our President elect out on the matter of his being a natural born citizen. What does that tell you. You are the one who is screaming about being a racist, just because of personel belief on the matter of policy. Tell Mr. Keyes that would ya. He must to by your own matter of judgement be a racist. I guess you would think I am because I align myself with Mr. Keyes over Mr. Obama, when the fact is it is policy, not the person. You are what you are as in what you accuse others of being. Hatered in your soul.I can feel it. I see that you are not going to be as all Americans are, an American who defends the the just and true with love and justice. You have your own Justice and its not any of mine or allot of others. Thats why we have laws that protect us from us. In your mind, the President elect is a natural born citizen. In the minds of most of us, he has to prove it, like I had to when I had to get my license. Otherwise I would not be able to drive legally. To us to make a judgement based on here say is wrong, but we do have the right to voice our opinions on the matter of if he is or if he is not. And for you to bash others as a racist because they do not agree with your finding, then you are what you call others. Just the facts , thats all I want, I do not want a president who will NOT and has chosen NOT to prove he is what he says he is. That is my opinion. Its not racist or depends on the color of our skin.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zman

Stay on message! Obama's will be our next American Born President. I triple dog dare anyone to provide concrete official record proof to the contrary! . . . I am waiting . . . crickets . . . crickets . . . theme from Jeopardy starts . . . Game Over - Obama is President!

LOL!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mel1962

I triple dog dare anyone to provide concrete official record proof to the contrary!

One could challenge the same to the opposing side of this argument as well. And you would also here them same crickets.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Call me an Obama sheeple again, because I will tear you apart in any official sanctioned debate on this subject.

Pfft, sheeple. If by that you mean people who aren't paranoid schizophrenics.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkabit

Apparantly the fat lady has not yet sung.

She sung everywhere but here. I got the T-shirt along with millions.

Good luck to the deaf.

(Wait I see an Illuminati Reptilian breaking in my window with the GWB plans for 9-11 and proof Roswell is reaaaaal... brb!)

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
did you "accomplish" your goal?

is Obama exposed as a Muslim from Africa who is disgraced out of office?

nice try.

try again, please

these threads were so stuuuuuupid I am so happy you stopped making new Obama BC threads every 5 hours

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMessiah

You cant be serious with that post. Good God, did anyone ever try and teach you anything? Like the CONSTITUTION, and what it reads?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irish M1ck

Call me an Obama sheeple again, because I will tear you apart in any official sanctioned debate on this subject.

People, THE MADNESS AND FLAILING OF LIMBS AND GNASHING OF TEETH AND TALKING TO EACH OTHER STOPS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, Obama won????

Carry on.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join