It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the most dangerous video on the internet

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
We have the law. It is the Law of the Land, the Constitution of the States United. It is all that is needed for Government to protect the Creator given rights of the people.

Government today is a for profit, for power organization. It opperates in Maritime law of Commerce. The 14th Amendment out laws "involuntary servitude" you can volunteer to be a servant/peon.

For those who want to be a servant/peon, that is their choice. For those who do not, there are ways out. I am Sovereign without subjects, a free-man on the land. I am not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States Government.

That may not be what you want in your life, and that is your choice. The fact remains, you should not let any other human rule over you without your consent. The rest is academic to me.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
For all the comments which imply that current system is working. For all the happy people that don't feel like being farmed, please don't forget that there are many other countries that ARE much much more being farmed than US population... more than many western people can even comprehend.

Also, don't think that man is guilty for his own misery and suffering. If you personally don't feel like being exploited, try to use that as an advantage to help others like many people do on this site.

As for religion: do not forget that all religions should focus on helping others in dire needs, materialistic and spiritual. When you would ignore the rest, all religions become the same and cease to exist. A good person should not follow the rule "help those in needs, IF...".... nothing else should exist, no conditions - just plain unconditional love towards mankind.

It will be good!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerOfAUTMN

Freedom is responsibility, you would be responsible for you freedom from oppression, etc...
You would ultimately decide who will enforce upon you and your family, their beliefs, or trespasses.
It would be ultimately up to the person, to determine the fate of, either yourself, or loved ones.
And yes, it would be anarchy.
Without any control, including, making decisions, that may be morally negative, have always been part of being human.
Look at war.
And the people's that, had to add to the slaughter.
To stem a tide, turn a point.
And allow all of us posting here,................ never-mind.
It's all good, for, oh, about 1/10 of the population of the world.
My point is as useless as yours.
I'm a slave too.
Peace.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
How the hell did you manage to do that?
You have your own compound, or something?
What is your secret?
Or do you, already know, if you give it out, everyone will want it.
And then try to take it.
I'm babbling, sorry.
Not really serious, cudos, and peace in our time.
I hope life is good and optimistic, for you and family.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

How do you define freedom? We complain because we don't have enough still we make a steady system, yet continuously seek for problems once we have stability.

I do have many problems with our govrnment, but to reason that goverments are evil farms i think is wrong considering the nature of people with no governmetn today in our world..

As much problem as I have with politics-governemnt-war-greed and will forever fight against that.. what i have an even bigger problem with is an ungrateful society living in blame and anger out of choice; totally unappriciative of what they have.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Inspirational message found hidden on the Fight Club DVD, within the copyright warning frame.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Anyone saying that if governments were cease to exist, we would be in a state of survival of the fittest and fighting a lot and stuff, and that a lot of people would die, they are right. But, what they are forgetting is, that we did not put ourselves in this situation. We are taught since we are born, to be dependent of this system. The government has made us so dependent of it, that we know no better, and do not know how to take care of ourselves. So if the government ceases to exist, we lose everything they taught us and we panic. But that's not our fault, because they took away our freedom and always treated us like sheep. The sad thing is, most people don't realize it, and even when they do, they don't want to think about it. You're a slave, used for production, and then you die. That's the harsh truth.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by vasaga

Harsh, yes; tritely obvious, also.

But hey, cows is cows, ya know?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Hi Blaine91555, something you have said rings true in my mind after watching
this video, and in general.

"It is our needs that enslave us"

I think that to be a profound statement. And in the context of the video
so true.

But also in real life I would go on to add that it is also our desires as well,
which take over after our needs are fulfilled. Leading to greed and all sorts
of excessiveness.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
no offense but this isn't the most dangerous video on the net.

that belongs to a certain infamous video.

there isn't a way out btw. people who continue to point out the obvious will be the first to be put in the gulags.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I have always known that the way we live, is not freedom. But I was never sure on what I meant, myself. I was unsure if I was a slave to society, a machine, technology, aliens or even... myself.

I see my slavery everyday. For example, you have to pay to travel anywhere in the world. If you don't have the money, you cannot travel. If you decide to travel without the need of services of transport, you are free. But even this problem is covered by the government.

If you choose to escape without the obligations of money, you will die. A few hundred years ago, anyone could have escaped the "farm" and gone out to build their "own farm", where they would only consume what they needed. They would not need to pay taxes, and they would not need to commit themselves to others in order to get money.

What I truly hate, and what truly angers me and voids my heart and mind, is the fact that I do not have the courage to be free.

To be free... Is to run... To run, and let nothing stop you... Not even other slaves.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I see a lot of mention of the the Matrix and the pills but I think you all need to read this quote from that very movie....

The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

As much as we (myself included) want to be free of the governments we are so reliant on them and what modern society gives us that it would be a total failure if they were to be abolished. To echo a few other posts. If we did get rid of all the governments other forms of "government" would take there place. This society needs a "higher power" telling them to get up and go to work, pay the bills, and eat your vegetables.

Society has become lazy and complacent. If we take away the "system" which society relies on hundreds of millions of people would die from starvation, dehydration, murder, etc.. To me that sounds like what the NWO want any was though. Population reduction and a change in the world's governments.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The video makes a number of good points and many of its essential premises are sound, yet it glosses over a great deal of history and ignores the human element in government.

I maintain that the three worst ideas in human history have been government, religion, and money, which this video deals with, but I think this guy is barking up the wrong tree. In advocating personal freedom and empowerment, he tries to demonize and blame an external entity, and in so doing implies that we are at the mercy of consciously malicious bodies of elites which have functioned throughout time, solely for economic benefit. This is partially true, and partially distorted. If you are enslaved, you are enslaving yourself, and no other entity can be blamed. Opposed, yes, if you wish, but I would argue that the problem of elites exploiting the masses is FAR less of a conscious, profit-oriented effort than this video (and many a conspiracy theory) claims.

All wacky Icke-ish theories aside, human beings compose governments, religions, and businesses. Presumably we are all human beings posting on this site (until proven otherwise, that is). We are different, but really quite the same. There are malicious people, true enough, but I am of the mind that most people are genuinely decent and caring underneath the surface. Exploitation and deceit, violence and suffering, manipulation and greed - these all occur, but not because we are controlled, but because the system (if you will) is out of control. People are imperfect. We make mistakes and errors in judgment. We are sometimes warped by troubled childhoods and traumatic life experiences. We act out of fear, and so perpetuate a broken system, largely unconsciously. Instead of fearing an evil bogeyman - be it in the form of a politician, government agent, priest, king, or businessman - why not choose to see that person as what he or she is? A person, just like you. Love and understanding are remedies to fear.

I am not advocating excusing, denying, or ignoring unjust actions by any government, but suggesting that we are not slaves or livestock. Being a vegetarian, I would prefer that livestock not be treated like livestock either, but to the point, we are all responsible for our own lives. To paraphrase Lincoln, nobody can govern you without your own consent. You could argue that we consent to be slaves, but I'm suggesting that the world is exactly what you want it to be, right now. If you want it to be different, it can be made so. Other people may seek to oppress you, but the choice is always there for you and for them, and it's not just an illusion.

This video, for all its valid points, is severely cynical. To suggest that artists and intellectuals and teachers are primarily propagandists for the system is not only a cynical viewpoint, but an ignorant one. Indeed, it is often those very people who speak out against and raise awareness about unjust situations, government corruption, and religious hypocrisy, for example, and who are often the first victims of totalitarian regimes when they take power.

The video makes some good observations but is fundamentally crippled by cynicism, pessimism, and inaccuracies.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Truly better living primarily (to me) equals true transparency in those we elect to or otherwise allow leadership positions; to the extent the concept of government will be necessary or eventually. I don't know how many times I can repeat here that the REAL problem is secrecy-BASED government(s) in general. Simply, too many ("blue pill") people are too afraid of a substantial advancement in science. And that includes a lot of seemingly unlikely candidates.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I agree with crowservo for the most part.

One problem is the banking cartel ......we can do much better than we have now.

Banking is the lifeblood of the economy and right now the Powers that the bankers have aquired are a huge threat to the stability of the world.

When i say bankers i don't blame the local guy who is a manager at the local BOA, infact i'm not 100% sure who to blame, perhaps human nature.

The central banks are the first and biggest problem and the ball started rolling in america when the fed was allowed to stay in power after 1913, and then other country's followed the game plan and almost every country today has a central bank. It was a plan and a process and i'm not sure how that can be taken back given all the momentum and acceptance and dependability that the central bank has accrued. Central banks indebt govt's and people at interest so that there is less money to pay back loans than the total debt outstanding and this is a huge problem that builds over time and leads to crashes, defaults, or the best solution Debt jubilee's. To make matters worse greedy western governments have invested in risky financial chemistry instead of infrastructure and job producing avenues because the congress and administrations are trying to make the fastest buck possible and they listen to the lobbyists who are focused on $ only. The financial sector has grown in influence and power is sucking blood from the "real productive" economy. . . Regulators are asleep at the wheel and lobbyists are undermining the middle class of america as big industry gets away with what they are allowed to and that is alot. The Media is an extension of the innovation and greed of the big coroporations within industry who have turned the media into succesful marketing operation where people are indoctrinated into seeing perspectives that those with selfish bottom line interests want them to see. And thus consumers are manipulated, ignorant, disillusioned and even willingly believe the B.S because they know changing the system whould require a period of pain. But the media control and intelligence is a reason why things have gotten so out of hand and there has not been a revolt, mass intelligent indoctrination has become normal. MEDIA personality's / People become willing pawns of the system thru indoctrination as well as social acceptance of this just being the way things are and the loss of one's job from speaking out (about this) is a big deterent (and being potentially blacklisted) is not worth the pain for one's family. They come up thru the system and learn the taboo topics and probably don't even wish to consider that these taboo topics are relevent and the root of alot of the problems in our society's/economy's today (fractional reserve lending)

The world will never be peaceful and moral given where we are now unless there is some sort of change in the human brain and the way we are wired but there is much room for improvement and fairness in the world's country's. There is so much greed, selfishness, and imperialistic damage that has inflicted unequality's and this would take a long time to undue. The reality i'm afraid is that a feudalistic NWO is taking shape and that will probably stay in power for a couple generations before crashing on it own (out of infighting and greed or unsustainability) I think after this will be the time when we have a shot to rebuild society in a more sustainable fair yet imperfect way.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by cpdaman]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
We are born into this world, relying on parents, schools, friends,church and employers for the education and experience that make us who we are.
We at the bottom opening our eyes looking up to those in authority for their leadership. How do they look at us? maybe the video is correct, it seems so, but what is the purpose, after all having a bank book with a 1 and many 00000,s after (its only paper that can buy excesses that are NOT needed) .
Its about control , the mark on (in) the hand allows you to buy (credit card) so buying only through credit cards ONLY means others control your life, possible soon for a cashless state? If the world is made bankrupt to the IMF ,your future is controlled by same in form of credit cards (mark on the hand) do not do as told, you not eat, who is in control? what are those three numbers that come after 5.
Christ was taken to a high spot in the world and was told ALL OF THIS (the whole world) Iwill give to you if you will bow down to me and worship me, (does he own it now?) maybe the truth is closer than you thought, the truth shall set you free.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Hey i just wached the movie and i dont get one part he did not mention.......
What are we ( the live stock ) producing and why?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
hello Ofhumandescent,

OK so let me get this strait here, we the people asked and begged for the laws we have. We willingly feel good when people who are not walking the strait and narrow path get imprisoned, especially if they don't pay taxes.

But a few lucky or talented people make a lot of money from our giving it willingly giving it to them.

And they are some how in the wrong?

Every law we ether let happen or begged for. How many grown men in America that you will never meet in your lives can't get married? How many people can't smoke at the double-damned beach?

How many Black people had to ride in the back of busses because others did not want them riding up front? Keep in mind that rich white people don't ride the bus so I don't think they gave a crap who sat where.

WE the people choose our own laws to abide. And we resent that others who don't have to live in the hell we created have a bunch of our money that we gave them.

By overhaul do you mean making more laws that you and others will have to abide?

TA!! Izarith.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
If they use all this energy, to create all these schemes and plans in trying to control us as livestock and to trick us into believing that we are free....but then again trying to limit (in the least perceivable way for us) our mobility and freedom....well then,..wouldnt it be so much easier to kill us all off once and for all??

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sarahko
well then,..wouldn't it be so much easier to kill us all off once and for all??

Human's don't kill their cattle, neither do the masters kill theirs.

It has been this way since the very beginning.

Human's awareness are eaten, both as sub-genre food (awareness) & the masters food (golden broth). Physical masters only require labor & money, with the occasional bloo/flesh victim(s). It's mostly a humancoop of energy (awareness) that is of value.

Shockingly, it's all true: Reality (unsuspected).

However, there are too many of the humans on the planet for it's own health right now, and trimming (harvesting...nothing is wasted) must be done.

You don't think there's too many people on the planet?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join