It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the most dangerous video on the internet

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
To live now, requires no effort, the food that is produced and the energy obtained through technology does not require human effort, or time.

It is a continuous profitable process that we are forced to pay for.

There is enough food that a 3 man farm can produce for thousands of people.

They only require food to eat and energy to survive.

the electricity and hence heating from one wind turbine, or solar pannel can heat hunderds of peoples homes.

So why then are we continue paying? well, for our enslavement. and for others to benefit.

I am not a part of mainstream societies thinking, I am a hidden dissentient, cultivating my pathway towards transformation of myself.

I love this world, I love being where I am and having been told so many lies. The maze we live in is gratifyingly complex, laughter and irony runs through the creative force.

To focus on the negative is not my aim.

To point out that with the right intention, you can find enough in this world to entertain yourself, at least for this life time, is helpful.

Forgive, forget, laugh, lie, spend debt,
achieve, enslave, addict, cry, torture, expect,
mans eyes are shut, let the lives of the many grow, I ought ta
point out, I dont quite, believe what I see, but the wives of my ancestors
shine light through

oh bla bla.

bored of this,

wa nk time.!!

peace love and harmony internal growth.

I hope my words ring true.

no one seems to respond to my posts or insights here.

If anyone agrees with me or soemthing, send me a u2u or add me as a friend.

peace!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I see we've stirred the disinfo and deflection team of resident government goon psychologists into action here this morning.

I came to that conclusion myself through careful contemplation and meditation, no need for a video... and I see there's some clever use of reverse psychology going on here. "Maybe THIS is a brainwashing technique! Maybe conspiracy theory is propaganda! Hmmmm?" Ohhhh sneaky. Bravo, team.

Also, the whole "What are we supposed to do about it, huh?" routine. The classic "The system works. We need the system. What are you gunna do without the system?" routine. Nice.

Well, to be perfectly honest with you... if I never had the system, I would never want the system to begin with. We are wild animals just like the rest of our eco-system. They don't need the system. The system obviously doesn't work very well, what with all the wars and famine and death and disease and hatred and fear and destruction of the world's eco-systems and whatnot... but you disinfo chaps go ahead and tell the fearful what to think with your clever wit.

You can fool some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time... and you can't fool me. Your system is going down. I refuse.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by dunwichwitch]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

well put sir, well put indeed

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch

You can fool some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time... and you can't fool me. Your system is going down. I refuse.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by dunwichwitch]

In point of fact, it is not required to fool all of the people, all of the time. All one needs to do is to fool a slight majority for a very brief time. A good case in point? National elections and just how many of those slim majorities that elected a US president.

Don't get me wrong, being unfooled is good but still and all, it is those who are fooled that inevitably chart destiny.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Hello all,

It's funny to see Slaves talk about freedom LOL!!

The word Freedom was created for slaves. Used only by slaves.

So what is Freedom? Let us ask the last free people to walk the Earth.

?

?

?

You know what I don't think there have ever been free people on Earth......well according to our history books that is. I wonder why that is? hummmmmmm.

Take my advice and go back to your Freedom and Democracy. Stop pretending you want to be free men in life because you don't and you know it.

Half of you all ready are questioning who will control you if your master disappears. The other half are thinking that life is not that bad. You eat, you sleep in worm beds and have a high speed connection right, Foock the majority of the population that has to watch their children die of starvation or disease or war. Oh and you got to love the people who wan't freedom as long as it does not piss off God LOL!!!

Not only are we slaves, we are the ones that propagate not only our slavery but the suffering of everyone else on this planet. Oh, oh but lets make some laws to try to prevent ourselves from continuing to do so.

You can't make a free man a slave and a free man has never heard the word freedom.

So get back to work!!!

TA!! Izarith.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

a screwed up destiny!
do you think this is it? the country being run for personal gain and thats the whole apple?! i dont have a flamin peg what the powers that be are up to but with all this fony politics thats been going on these last few milenia humans need to be a humanity not an farmanimality,the things we could do if we put our top people to good use ? we'd have collonized another planet by now if we wern't having to pay for things! government means one thing now days . . . . . trouble. i mean they just swan round whilst we live in squoller telling us its alright or will be when our next bigger more leathal wepeon is finished! ah hear that redoubt were safe again farmers got a new gun
peace
mr50

[edit on 2-12-2008 by 5ive the light]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith...Not only are we slaves, we are the ones that propagate not only our slavery but the suffering of everyone else on this planet. Oh, oh but lets make some laws to try to prevent ourselves from continuing to do so.

You can't make a free man a slave and a free man has never heard the word freedom.

So get back to work!!!

TA!! Izarith.

Hey, shut off that bright Light! People are trying to sleep around here.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
me being one
z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z
granma is that you ? . . . . . . . . . no just the voice of condicention, do you pay taxes then youve payed for the killing of inocents whether thats what yo gave it to them for or not, i think we need more peeps who can just co-exist with other people without allways opening there mouth in a negitive way. the same negitive thinkers do nothing that they've wanted and complain about it grow up, worlds not gonna change if we act the same guys , lets stop the promblem finding ,
start the solution
ai
ps i love my kitton
love
mr 50

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Drama Queen, nuff said.

Calm down please.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by 5ive the light

Start the solution?

See the comedy about all this is that you all think that we can solve the problem LOL!!!

WE ARE THE PROBLEM!!

It's like a herd of cows mooing about how they should run like the buffalo.
While all they do is eat more grass and get fat.

This world has full of slaves from the start of man kind. We are not only slaves we are top of the line pure bred slaves.

Think about it. Don't kid yourself.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
That which we create to serve us is usurped by those that would have us serve them. We the people hold one set of values while those in power hold another. Those in power today are not our elected officials but rather those with the purse strings pitting one politician against another.

Our wants: peace, happiness, bounty, freedom and etc. for the individual

Their wants: maximum value transfer from populations to individuals

Our idea of government vs. Their idea of government

Government is not necessarily bad. It's that our government(s) seems to be incompetent in preventing its own take over and corruption.

The question then is why does this happen over and over? It's not an accident.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I watched the video. It has a lot of problems. It over simplifies very complex issues and it speaks more from an ideological standpoint rather than a factual standpoint. It makes many broad statements that are false. I can give you a quick example: One of the very first points the video tries to make is that Slave Masters who wanted to enslave the population were the first to form Government systems. There is absolutely no way to verify or prove that kind of a statement. We have little knowledge of how or why governments were formed 4 thousand plus years ago. Statements such as those are misleading at best if not a flat out lies used to promote an agenda or ideologically based video. The video appears to be riddled with those kinds of misleading statements that are false, unproven or over generalized.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by predisposed

To focus on the negative is not my aim.

To point out that with the right intention, you can find enough in this world to entertain yourself, at least for this life time, is helpful.

Be careful now. Too "accentuate the positive" can be a fools errand here at ATS.

Some absolutely thrive on negativity and I'll admit it is a form of drug. Too be happy will get you tarred and feathered.

Don't fret at the lack of response at times, the most important readers are those that don't post or respond. At least at times I like to tell myself that

In the end, our experience in this life is unique to each of us. Some can live obscenely happy lives slaving at hard physical labor and having just enough to survive. Others need the constant improvement in their situation to have even a modicum of pleasure in life. The trick is to live side by side peacefully while still maintaining our individuality. To make that possible involves the use of everything from a kind word to an AK47 in the face.

Happy may well be a meaningless concept where survival is concerned. The pursuit of pleasure is as dangerous as any Army. It often leaves death and destruction in its wake.

How much is too much?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I love this world, I love being where I am and having been told so many lies. The maze we live in is gratifyingly complex, laughter and irony runs through the creative force.

I couldn't agree more.

It is truly entertaining to just experience this world from a third party perspective with a free mind.

You have to realize people are on their own journey. A lot of people won't wake up their entire life, but it is ok. It is ALL ok.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
For those who worry that the disappearance of government would lead to worldwide panic and violence and food shortages; you must look objectively at the long term.

The state has purposely designed the system to go into chaos without their control, but this would only be a short-term issue.

Violence and starvation are just as much products of the state as are surplus and comfort. The more surplus we have, the more people we produce. People production always outpaces food surplus, which is why millions upon millions of people are starving today, even though we are daily hacking down rainforest to produce farmland.

The Earth is full of everything any human could need, unless that human is producing a surplus of other humans to exhaust those resources. Humans, or pre-humans, lived for 300,000 years off the land. Good God, we don't even have an excuse anymore with modern contraception.

We are more equipped for survival than ANY other living creature! Yet we starve and fight and exhaust resources and die for mundane causes.

And I believe it all can be traced back to the state and the surplus, just as the video explains.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Nature, the ultimate equation, is an endless loop of cycles; all necessary to life and survival. Perhaps these endless rise and falls of societies are equally necessary to our survival?

In a perfect world, our current population of 6.7 billion might well be 100 billion or more which would guarantee our demise. A world without suffering may well be more dangerous than all we face now.

We may no longer consider ourselves a part of the natural world, but we may well be fooling ourselves. These cycles of the rise to power of societies followed by their fall and wars and pestilence, may be the very thing that insures our survival in the long haul.

Imagine a world without wants or needs unfilled. A life of leisure with our only purpose to have a good time. I can not. To rise from bed in the morning with no purpose to serve, would be the true hell.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

"""Religion is pimped-out superstition, designed to drug children with fears that they will endlessly pay to have “alleviated.”"""

Religion and spirituality is NOT the same thing for me. I agree with the above statement. Religion is a pimped-out superstition. Religion is and has always been used to control the population. Fear is a great way to control someone, and religions are FULL of fear.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

We may no longer consider ourselves a part of the natural world, but we may well be fooling ourselves. These cycles of the rise to power of societies followed by their fall and wars and pestilence, may be the very thing that insures our survival in the long haul.

Imagine a world without wants or needs unfilled. A life of leisure with our only purpose to have a good time. I can not. To rise from bed in the morning with no purpose to serve, would be the true hell.

Field mice survive. Wood lice survive. Tapeworms survive. Humans do not need society to survive. Our wits and our opposable thumbs are really all we need to excel beyond most any living creature.

Imagine if our sole purpose in this world was not to produce, but to CREATE. Create happiness. Create art. Create new exciting thoughts. Create new exciting games and technologies beneficial to nature. Imagine if our sole purpose in this world is to expand our minds, which NEVER gets old. Learning is fun, and it is instinctual. Societies aren't our purpose; rather, they cause us to FORGET our purpose! Our purpose to contribute to the creative forces of this universe

I already believe that this is our purpose, and it makes every day worth awakening to.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by whitl103]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Interesting film. For once, well thought-out.

However, I could not get past the thought that the narrator - captivating speech patterns aside - reminded me totally of Uncle Weevy(you may need to look that up). I was waiting for him to say the word "spaghetti".

I really really hope someone gets that reference. But I doubt it

And, I can't get past the thought that the writing reminds me of the speeches of Anonymous - the authentic ones. Especially the "live-action" film with the masked narrator explaining Anonymous' origins.

Good stuff. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some cud to chew...

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashamedamerican
Starred and flagged!

However 'blaine' does have a good point.
Some form of limited government is needed to keep anarchy from taking over.
Although the majority of people may be good, some would take advantage of that freedom at the expense of the rest of us.

I think the best option is the constitutional republic America was founded as, where 99% of the people can't tread on the rights of the remaining 1%

More restrictions would need to be in place to keep future representatives from perverting and corrupting the constitution, but overall the tone of the video (in my opinion) is very true.

Mankind as a whole deserves something better than what we have now, and it should be looked at as the right and duty of every human to bring that dream into reality.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by ashamedamerican]

so it's all about Gay Marriage to you?
Thats a little short sighted and probably self serving no?

Seriously thats what I got from your post.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join