It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Forgery Exposed (Dr. Polarik Official Use)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Not loving how you use unsubstantiated accusations as fact, and then non-sequitor to your next point!

Obama is not an illegal alien, and quite frankly, continuing to display the accusation as fact only serves to discredit you further.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
"Nonoe of those people ever asked for McCain's BC, "

Either you were too busy holding signs or didn't watch the news, but McCain WAS attacked about not being eligible due to the fact he was born in Panama. The lefties were all over this until they realized that the Constitution included US military hospitals. It was in the national news for about a week, yet the Obama BC situation was only in the national news for less than 1 day.

As was posted many times before, and to which no good response has yet to be offered, show your real, original, birth certificate.

I do not need to see it, it doesn't need to be made public, doesn't need to be plastered all over the news, if the Supreme Court verifies his eligibility, that's good enough for me. I trust the SJC to tell me the truth and I am sure that the majority of the people would accept that as good enough.

What would be the harm of Obama showing the SJC his birth certificate? Does he not trust them?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Irish M1ck

That post I wrote is in my "points to ponder" category, nothing more. Take it as you will.

If I would have bought the MSM's lies (by omission) about Russia invading Georgia and looked no further, I'd be one of the ignorant in bliss.

You can dig until a natural rock stops you. The MSM, Obama, and you are not natural rocks. Then again, I wonder.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Today we have a president elect, and staff, that will not provide convincing proof of his eligibility to be president.

It's only unconvincing to those who refuse to be convinced. And for all we know, he HAS provided proof to the State Department or DNC or someone else. Maybe that's why they're not concerned. You, like many people here, including Polarik, are making statements based on assumptions.

Obama has not provided something to YOU personally, so you make assumptions and state them as fact... :shk:

And judging Obama based on the presidency of GW Bush is simply not fair.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
are we gonna have to look at this thread forever?

its been going on a month

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConservativeJack
are we gonna have to look at this thread forever?

its been going on a month

This thread is FOUR DAYS OLD!!!

And if you don't want to look at it "forever", I suggest you memorize the title and skip over it next time instead of opening it and hitting the Reply button...

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
What's obviously needed here is for the President-elect to immediately provide every American with the original of his birth certificate. This thread has proved to me that every American, even the 90% who seem incapable of understanding English, has the right to hold this in their vicariously blood-stained hands.

As a certain proportion will inevitably dismiss this too as a fake, he should also provide each and every citizen with 3 experts of their choice, (it's ok if they have their faces pixelated to disguise their identities,) to advise on the dastardly fakeries these will inevitably be presumed to be.

I find it most commendable that none of the people fighting to have this modern day "literacy test" administered to Obama are the slightest bit racist. It thrills me to see each one deny any negative feelings toward Blacks. And it's in keeping with the fine old traditions of America. The original administrators of the literacy tests denied charges of racism too.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

The main issue, that most people are ignoring, is not whether or not Obama was born in the US, but rather who is this Dr. Polarik? He claims to have a Ph.D., but what University gave it to him? What is his professional background? Why is he not sure enough about what he believes to show his face, and his credibility? I am totally for free speech, but this is plain libel if it is false... and Dr. Polarik's behavior and generalized statements lead me to believe that he is guilty as charged.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I'm certainly not a fan of Obama, or his policies, but he was born a U.S. citizen. The whole argument over 'natural born' as being born within the borders of the U.S. is ridiculous. The argument is just so much lawyering hooey by amateurs that pick and choose so-called 'facts' that support their own particular argument. His mother was a citizen, he was naturally born a citizen, and that should be that.

All the arguments by amateur lawyers over phraseology, definitions, and constitutional slights of hand won't change that. To put it bluntly, and untactfully, it's all just so much pissing in the wind.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

This has been covered up for a couple of years, the media has covered it up, it has been taken to court because of the cover ups. This is not just now happening.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Thank you for the post. It is an interesting video!

I feel ultimately it is in everyone's best interest to have to Court's rule on the matter in a difinitive and conclusive way.

No one person should be above the Constitutional System and no matter what the outcome or the difficulties produced by the outcome the truth should always be known and addressed.

Fears are always imagined. Imagining what a Court of Law or the Supreme Court might rule and how, and how citizens of the United States and other countries might react to that is just that an imagining.

Facing the truth of things ultimately usually does require some bravery.

Let us not forget that at least once upon a time the United States of America was the home of the free and the brave.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
It's only unconvincing to those who refuse to be convinced.

I don't "refuse to be convinced," but would rather be sure beyond the shadow of a doubt, in a world where the grey area has been playing way too far into questionable hands lately.

You, like many people here, including Polarik, are making statements based on assumptions.

The borders not matching was no assumption, and the call to the Kenyan ambassador was no assumption either. Enter shadows of doubt.

And judging Obama based on the presidency of GW Bush is simply not fair.

The post was simplified, but it goes way beyond that. It was an esoteric post.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CAConrad0825
The main issue, that most people are ignoring, is not whether or not Obama was born in the US, but rather who is this Dr. Polarik? He claims to have a Ph.D., but what University gave it to him? What is his professional background? Why is he not sure enough about what he believes to show his face, and his credibility? I am totally for free speech, but this is plain libel if it is false... and Dr. Polarik's behavior and generalized statements lead me to believe that he is guilty as charged.

This whole campaign of "just asking questions." is libel from start to finish.
It started with McCain's, "who is Obama?" campaign, designed to plant seeds of doubt and fear, and never finished. The idea is that if you ask a question often enough and ignore everyone who gives you the answer, people will eventually believe the question needs to be asked.

It would not surprise me if the people posting these questions are the same people who were paid to write letters in support of McCain, to be signed by someone else and posted off by McCain's campaign before the election. Perhaps the cash is still flowing.

As for "Dr. Polarik," he's a joke. He could only be charged with libel if it could be proved a sane person could take him seriously.

[edit on 1/12/08 by Kailassa]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
lawsuit

Now Berg cites Rule 36 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, which states that unless the accused party provides written answer or objection to charges within 30 days, the accused legally admits the matter.

Why didn't he provide the original one , even now?...Ok , ok all you guys say it's private...or will throw well "you don't have info about other presidents also" type of thing. Im not pointing fingers , i am just confused. Isn't it easier to just show the damn thing instead of going thru all the work to file motions to dismis the case?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fatality
lawsuit

Now Berg cites Rule 36 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, which states that unless the accused party provides written answer or objection to charges within 30 days, the accused legally admits the matter.

Why didn't he provide the original one , even now?...Ok , ok all you guys say it's private...or will throw well "you don't have info about other presidents also" type of thing. Im not pointing fingers , i am just confused. Isn't it easier to just show the damn thing instead of going thru all the work to file motions to dismis the case?

There isn't a case at the moment. On the 5th there will be a meeting of judges to decide whether there should be a case.

While the case was being brought to other courts it was pointless for Obama to respond. There was no guarantee that him showing up in one court with it would stop the case in the next state court. It would have created the precedent of the President Elect being at the mercy of rumour mongers, having to show up for another malicious court case every week.

The only sensible advice anyone could give Obama was to wait til the case reached the Supreme Court and have one definitive hearing which should squish the rumours for good.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Thanks for making me understand better
. I was just confused in thinking he was already asked by law to show the original birth certificate and he failed to do so

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

As for "Dr. Polarik," he's a joke. He could only be charged with libel if it could be proved a sane person could take him seriously.

To charge a person either Obama or to charge Polarik would require Polarik to come forth. If he is a true "Ph.D." then he should release his credentials and make his case known. Being a Ph.D he should be used to defending his "Thesis". Also, being a Ph.D is not a big claim. The head of the Creationism movement got his Ph.D from a diploma mill university.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Well I'm pretty convinced by this video. Other people are saying "Even if he wasn't born here, I still want him as my president". Sure, go with that. But if he has lied about that, and even went to the lengths of producing a forged birth document, what else is he lying about? Do you really want yet another liar for a president?

You all voted Bush into power twice. And, I'm sure, you all thought he was the best choice for president. 8 years later, look at his reputation now.

What do you think Obama's reputation will be like in 4 years time? Will he be elected for a second term like your much-beloved Dubbaya?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join