It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Forgery Exposed (Dr. Polarik Official Use)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Obama Forgery Exposed (Dr. Polarik Official Use)

www.youtube.com

Molotov Mitchell interviews Dr. Ron Polarik, PhD about his findings concerning Obama's alleged Certification of Live Birth (COLB). Dr. Polarik explains, step by step, why Obama's COLB is without a doubt, a forgery. This video is a more technical version of the upcoming "I Invented the Internet" episode, "Catch Me If You Can".

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
polarik.blogtownhall.com
obamacrimes.com

[edit on 27-11-2008 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
From Polarik's page:

polarik.blogtownhall.com...

Forward

The following report is the culmination of over four months of intensive, empirical research whose sole purpose has been to determine if the images and photographs posted on the Internet are true reproductions of a genuine document purported to be Obama's original birth certificate. The idea for the research actually began from the time when the first image was posted on June 12 to the Daily Kos blog. I don't recall on which website I actually saw the story (most likely World Net Daily), but the news had gone viral basically from the moment that it hit the Internet.

Before seeing the image, I had no idea that Barack Obama's birthplace was in question, or that his status as a natural-born US citizen had never been proven. Like millions of other Americans, I believed the story he told about being born in Hawaii to an American Mother (and a U.S. citizen) and an African Father (a Kenyan national attending college on a student visa). I had no idea that this issue would mushroom and take on a life of its own. What I did know, however, was that from the first time I saw the Daily Kos image, or what I now call, "Obama's bogus birth certificate," that something was just not right about it. As someone who has scanned hundreds of thousands of documents in his lifetime, I had a hard time accepting that this was an original scan image made from an original paper document. As Fate would have it, right then, on June 13, I was looking at the conclusive evidence that the text on this image had been graphically altered, or "manufactured," as my first blog post would claim.

More on his page, see links.

So I wonder if the Supreme Court will consider this testimony? Yeah right, fat chance. But whatever they do, they better get it right.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 27-11-2008 by TrueAmerican]

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I read through threads regarding these issues, and frankly it is time for all to move on. The election is over. We must unite NOW.

I said the following in another discussion which I read through today...

Stop it already.

Obama is our president, elected by the majority of Americans. I did not vote for him, however the election is over, he is MY president now, it is time for everyone of us to rally behind him, to support his administration to STOP these insane games aimed at disqualifying him from office.

The American people have spoken in overwhelming numbers.

The time to have done something regarding his eligibility and citizenship passed long before November. Can any of you imagine what would happen now if for some reason Obama is prevented from taking office?

Everyone say it with me...

I am an American, Barack Obama is my President, I will support him.

After 8 years of a Bush administration and all that resulted from that, the new President is going to need ALL of the support he can get. No one should envy him, look at what he is going to be walking into on day 1.

Best of luck President Obama.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Well I appreciate your patriotism there, but I want what's correct, that's it. No other motive. This appears to be a new video, and I could not find it in search anywhere on ATS.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Reply to Walkswithfish:

No. If Barry and the DNC falsified his eligibility to hold the office of President of the United States as laid out in the Constitution, this needs to be uncovered and exposed. If Barry is ineligible to be President according to the Constitution, how can he truthfully swear on his inauguration to uphold the Constitution?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

Dear Walkwithfish,

I am not a US citizen, and maybe I shouldn't intervein.

You express a logical point of view about the consequences of putting aside M. Obama by disqualification. I think many american and non-americans might be happy of having get rid of the GOP for the presisency.

But if that forgery thing is confirmed.

What is the morality of the new-elect president, M. Obama. Wich obvously must have known for a long time, that is was allowed to run for the office.

Some say M. Bush ran that country of yours by lies, so fell ready for change ?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I too want to make sure Obama is a legal constitutional president......if he is not it will just be another Bush........Lets get it right and if he is not legally able to serve let's find the person that can get this country out of the deep mess that "We the People" have allowed it to become.

It is time for the great lion to roar and get this great country back and become the leader of the free world.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by omega007

It is time for the great lion to roar and get this great country back and become the leader of the free world.

What will the free world think of us if we disqualify our president based on these allegations AFTER the election?

I submit to you that divisive politics and agendas are what have thus far brought down our status as world leader, and if it continues so will the fall of this once greatest nation on the planet.

We have let the courts decide an election before, we should never let that happen again.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by omega007

This issue must be settled and the Supreme Court should look at the evidence and rule. If he is later found to NOT be a LEGAL president are the laws he signs, vetoes, executive orders legal? The issue MUST be formally settled and it should be done in our highest court. If it is not then it will haunt the US for four years.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I've been following this certificate story since it first appeared and I have been skeptical. But recently I am starting to have doubts and I wonder if there is any truth to him not being born in the US.

Interesting stuff indeed. The repercussions of him not being born in the US would be off the richter scale.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Alright, enough with the generalizations already.

Let's get down to business and discuss the points this man is bringing about in his text and on this video. He seems to make some valid points, and obviously spent a damn long time coming to his conclusions. He's not just a passerby internet poster making generalizations about the election and patriotism. He is providing specific problems with the documents.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish
What will the free world think of us if we disqualify our president based on these allegations AFTER the election?

Wow, this is absolutely ludicrous. So, in your opinion, we should ignore the rules set forth in the Constitution by the founders of our country so that the "free world" doesn't "think" negatively "of us". Is that what you're saying?

This is scary. It's only a matter of time before we lose our status as a sovereign nation with people like you running around.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
LOL. These people behind the fraud are in big, big trouble. DNC, Dean, etc. don't realize how serious this is and people in general, don't realize that this is the end of the US as we know it. Individuals under this slave like system will soon be set free, no more obligations to this corrupt government. Wow. I always wondered how it would end. It doesn't matter what the Supremes think. This is past their pay grade and they should have addressed this already. Ladies and Gentlemen, if BO is lying, it's all over. Someone turn out the lights. Oh yeah, Uncle Sam can shove the trillions of debt where the moon don't shine. It is not our debt anymore. I guess this could be the change he kept fixating on, eh?
On a lower level of observation, a football player steps out of bounds but now, under the new world of change, if he is Racially Challenged, we can let it go. Let's redistribute points so every one wins. Every little trickle down from this BC crisis is sickening. Urkle has a lot of explaining to do. No BC, no legal Presidency, regardless of what some court would say. God Bless the real America!

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I, too, have been involved in this discussion since the beginning.
I have some real issues with Polarik's tape.

1. Polarik "came across" the idea that the certificate might be fake while reading World Net Daily... This indicates his political position. It's not proof of anything, but it tells me he's probably got an agenda.

2. We have all enlarged the text and it looks NOTHING like his "BIRT" example. I believe he fabricated that text. Pictures in this thread

3. He makes MANY assumptions, states them as facts and expects us to believe them. Examples: A different border is used for each year. (Where does this information come from?) and several times, he says, "that can only mean"... Sorry, that may work in some cases, but he's made assumptions and turned them into "facts" by preceding them with "that can only mean".

4. Saying that "the border doesn't share the same level of detail" means that it was added at a later time is another such assumption. It might mean that the border is meant to be softer. It might mean that it's a low-quality jpeg image. It might mean that the scanner used was old and needed maintenance.

5. He uses "The Missing Seal" as one of his points. The seal was clearly not missing. People using filtering software "found" it.

6. When he talks about only one fold, the picture on the video quickly zooms upward so that the bottom fold cannot be seen. By the time the top fold is visible, the area where the bottom fold would be is out of frame...

7. At one point, Polarik says, "I was just convinced that it was not Barack Obama's certificate."

8. He says it's easy to take several documents and make them appear to be one... Okay, that's easy. But he doesn't show us how that's been done here. He just assumes the least likely possibility.

9. Polarik claims that Factcheck's seal and stamp are from a 2008 certificate. He glosses over this. He doesn't show us the pictures and compare them with Obama's certificate. As I look at the pictures, I see exactly the same certificate as the original posted on dailykos. He doesn't say how he knows Obama colluded with Factcheck. Again, he just states it as fact.

10. The last link in my post has some very interesting and convincing evidence that the fraud here is, indeed, "Dr." Ron Polarik.

Factcheck

How NOT to do Image Analysis

Debunking Polarik

First, the highest copy quality of the COLB contains no instances of the word "BIRTH" that looks like this. Every instance has that green thatched background around the letters. In fact, the green thatched background is visible in every copy of the COLB. Thus, Polarik has tampered with the data in order to remove the green thatched background.

[edit on 27-11-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I kind of wish the issue could just be dropped....
what, if it's found that he's not a national born citizen??
do we then take the presidency from him, and if we do, what will be the reaction of the masses at that one?
or do we say heck with the laws...and well, do away with that one particular law, which I believe our founding fathers had a legitamate reason to put in there. then we can just ease the path for our new masters....(those who hold all our debt, China comes to mind), to insert one of their own into our main position of leadership.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I understand that this subject is interesting to many, but looking at the issue from a more practical perspective, there are several reasons why Obama will not be removed from office:

1) He received a majority of the vote, and I'm sure most of them do not care if he was only registered as an American citizen after a week of life--afterall, they didn't care that he was black and his father was Muslim.
2)As far as Obama's personality and loyalty are concerned, he is 100% American. The reason for that law was, essentailly, to ensure such loyalty.
3)No one is going to take him on. He has the Congress and Senate fully behind him, as well as powerful people throughout the country. Also, the MSM won't touch it with any seriousness (and even Fox is no longer attacking him--with the exception of Hannity who I believe will soon be let go).
4) Most important, removing him from office will cause widespread and massive civil unrest at the worst possible time. It could mean the destruction of the US.

I know its fun to speculate about these things, but it's time to move on and work on rebuilding the country...a country that was nearly destroyed by men who were born in the US, and whose fathers and fathers' fathers were born there.

[edit on 27-11-2008 by Silenceisall]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I think he is for real. I hope they dont try and shut him up. people need to hear the truth and yeah I dont care what the rest of the world thinks, I care about america being cheated, taken over, lied too, and the constitution being steped on like its dirt. we as the american people must fix this before it gose to far. to far like people not being able to pay there bills , not being able to to find a job, having people who are fighting a war that we didnt want, or that fact that the government likes to false flag us.
911 was an inside job. research it! it wasnt the first time they did it to us.
with all this and more people need to wake up, they put up a friendly face then they stab you in the back, its been done from the beginning how long till we stand and say no more?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Thanks BH, that's the kind of post I was looking for.
But then again, I'd expect nothing less from you.

Let me just remind you of one thing, this is on Berg's website, and obviously sanctioned by him. Not that it would make a difference to you, seeing as you're in the Obama camp. But Berg appears to be pretty careful about what he's doing, and I find it hard to believe that he would sanction anything less than credible at this stage of the game, with a pending action due from the Obama team in the SC case.

Also, since when is reading WND an indication of political persuasion, much less an indication that there is an "agenda" involved other than making sure that Obama really qualifies to be Pres? I didn't understand your rationale there at all.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish

Stop it already.

Obama is our president, elected by the majority of Americans. I did not vote for him, however the election is over, he is MY president now, it is time for everyone of us to rally behind him, to support his administration to STOP these insane games aimed at disqualifying him from office.

The American people have spoken in overwhelming numbers.

The time to have done something regarding his eligibility and citizenship passed long before November. Can any of you imagine what would happen now if for some reason Obama is prevented from taking office?

Isn't the Supreme Court having a hearing regarding his eligibility on 12/5?

I also believe the people have only picked the direction the Electoral College "SHOULD" vote on 12/15. If there are any doubts about his eligibility after 12/5, what will/should the electorate do?

Wikipedia quote: "Electors are technically free to vote for anyone eligible to be President, but in practice pledge to vote for specific candidates"

I don't believe anyone about to assume the highest position in our country is above reproach. It would be real easy for Obama to quash all the questions by simply producing a REAL certifiable birth certificate. Ignoring all the accusations by the people he has sworn to serve is an Elitist act and should make everyone question the man they have elected.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

IF and again I say if these alligations turned out to be true,and the issue was swept under the rug.What would the world think about us then?
That we are scared to enforce our supreme laws,so as not to rock the boat? That we would rather live with a lie than face the hard truth?
What would our integrity and morality be worth on the world stage?
All this must play out in the open light of day,if we are to hold on to the slightest shred of honor as a country.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join