It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reparations

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

Yeah next thing you know they'll be having a KKK rally on BTS. LMAO!!

Somehow I don't think we're too far away---just gotta get rid fo the Colonel first.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
No KrazyJethro.........
He says to me blah blah blah blah... So I say the same back, we differ in our opinions... And I was telling this guy that if he reads KJ's posts, he will find him contradicting himself in the same posts...

Come on now. Don't get mad because I didn't like your little rantings.

I did however thank you for stating the obvious. Seems what you are good at.

But you could try backing up this little "contradiction" idea.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
just gotta get rid fo the Colonel first.

Somehow I dont think thats likely to happen anytime soon.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Not you Colonel, I used to disagree with you but I've found I actually believe more of what you say now...
You've opened my eyes. I should say the truth has opened my eyes, and you are included in that...
No asskissing intened...

If you were here, i'd give you a kiss. Thanks a lot. I really appreciate that.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Please find this post.

I will do it, in the mean time prepare your defense.

Also, what do you know about affirmative action? More specifically, do you know in detail what goes on with quota's and minority participation requirements in the business world? Can you give me a few points or suggestions that support these things? Anybody is welcome to respond.

Oh yeah, does anyone in here feel that affirmative action is racist? Please respond

link   

Somehow I dont think thats likely to happen anytime soon.

Ya never know....

link   

Somehow I don't think we're too far away---just gotta get rid fo the Colonel first.

Nah don't think like that Colonel, ATS wouldn't be the same

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople

Please find this post.

Why would I prepare a defense for a position I don't even agree with? See, you're just trolling for a fight.

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Yeah If you go then who's going to lay an a$$wuppin to all the "repugnants"?

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
IF anyone one rightly deserves reparations, its the Native American Indians....btw, been to a local reservation lately?

seekerof

The only thing intelligent said in this thread.

Just for that post, I'm voting Seekerof for the WATS for the month award.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Yeah If you go then who's going to lay an a$$wuppin to all the "repugnants"?

You do have a point.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Please find this post.

Why would I prepare a repsonse for a position I don't even agree with? See, you're just trolling for a fight.

Why won't anyone discuss the issue. Colonel, clearly you have been and still are a firm supporter of affirmative action. Why are you a supporter of this, and why are you afraid to discuss it?

[Edited on 4/2/2004 by Seapeople]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Here is what the real shame is with this post. The only things that people responded to were the crazy ideas and arguments that had no real relavence to the topic. When I tried to bring this down to earth, and discuss the real issues that I have with this, everyone ran for the hills, took random quotes and responded to them. While never taking the time to give me a clear answer with their opinions to the questions that I asked.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Here is what the real shame is with this post. The only things that people responded to were the crazy ideas and arguments that had no real relavence to the topic. When I tried to bring this down to earth, and discuss the real issues that I have with this, everyone ran for the hills, took random quotes and responded to them. While never taking the time to give me a clear answer with their opinions to the questions that I asked.

Because this thread is stupid.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67

Amen brother, totally agree

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67

Why is it stupid? Do you have own a business that is restricted with affirmative action regulations? Do you have to maintain quota's and other relavent requirements mandated by the government that are harmful? Do you have any idea what minority participation requirements even are? Please....take time to respond.

[Edited on 4/2/2004 by Seapeople]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
IF anyone one rightly deserves reparations, its the Native American Indians....btw, been to a local reservation lately?

seekerof

No kidding. The Rez near where I live is a #-hole. Indians have been screwed over pretty good in this country. Out of all people (save for women), natives have it the hardest.

I honestly think that they are being intentionally phased out. Do you know how small some certain tribes are nowadays? They are a dying people, thanks to what the "white man" has done...

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
I honestly think that they are being intentionally phased out. Do you know how small some certain tribes are nowadays? They are a dying people, thanks to what the "white man" has done...

Yeah they are basically slowly dissapearing. Its a shame.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro

No KrazyJethro.........
He says to me blah blah blah blah... So I say the same back, we differ in our opinions... And I was telling this guy that if he reads KJ's posts, he will find him contradicting himself in the same posts...

Come on now. Don't get mad because I didn't like your little rantings.

I did however thank you for stating the obvious. Seems what you are good at.

Your right, I do point out the obvious.. I am good at that... I'm an obvious kind of gal, you know the kinds of people that aren't so obvious these days.. Kind of makes me an einstein in the 21st century. Now the contradiction stuff, I can start a new thread or do it here, it's up to you, i'll just go get the info, and get back to you?? Whatever you want... I just feel it shouldn't be donehere seemings how this thread is about minorities in america... your call.. get back to me. TL

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Not you Colonel, I used to disagree with you but I've found I actually believe more of what you say now...
You've opened my eyes. I should say the truth has opened my eyes, and you are included in that...
No asskissing intened...

If you were here, i'd give you a kiss. Thanks a lot. I really appreciate that.

That's ok, just have a drink... I'm havin a beer for ya right now.. We can cheers to that... TL

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join