It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Reparations

page: 2
0
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
i agree, but yet i disagree. i don't think any form of reparations are proper. i think everyone should be equal, regardless of past actions, no matter what.




posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
lmfao Ocelot


Hmmm the comments are pretty "white power"....is this pro-nazi day? first an anti-jew post now pro-white


Yeah next thing you know they'll be having a KKK rally on BTS. LMAO!!



posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

Yeah next thing you know they'll be having a KKK rally on BTS. LMAO!!


lol don't give them ideas

*sighs* somehow i think the kkk and American Nazi party are going to start using ATS for annual meetings



posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Let me make some things a little more clear since I feel some of you were not able to understand. This is called sarcasm. I am not advocating reparations for white people. I am just trying to make some of the supporters of reparations for colored americans.....more aware of their own stupidity. Colonel for instance.

I want a debate on affirmative action, reparations, and racism.

(By the way, if anyone does deserve it, American Indians would be the ones Seekerof. I just don't feel anyone owes reparations to anyone else.)



posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

Originally posted by Seapeople

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
Oh my god.

This topic is so unworthy that it almost pained me to read it.

You are a fool, and one I can gather that is at least under 25.

I'm sure me and Colonel will reserve our energy for people who are not quite as mentally retarded as you.


Explain to me in detail why I am a fool, please. I am open to your opinion.




See sometimes he's good sometimes what he says just blows and isnt even worth reading... I've found he contradicts himself in many ways.. I used to like what he said until I went off on my own and did some reserach, now I see he's the fool... Ask him for details because I highly doubt he will answer...
And if he does it will just be some bs he heard from somewhere else... It maybe his opinion but he got it from the mainstream monstrosity he calls truth..


I sincerely hope you're not refring to me.



posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
lol don't give them ideas

*sighs* somehow i think the kkk and American Nazi party are going to start using ATS for annual meetings


Lol I hope not, or im gonna have to do some neonazi a$$kicking.



posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
ok now I NO this is a pro-white post
just be careful what you say....



posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   



posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople
I am just trying to make some of the supporters of reparations for colored americans.....more aware of their own stupidity. Colonel for instance.



Since Colonel is a fellow mod, I feel I must defend him and tell you that he is already very aware.

Go Colonel!



posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Why is this a pro white post?


Someone please tell me what they know about minority participation requirements in business? Im curious to what you actually know about the requirements.



posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
is it me or can i hear german marching music



posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
is it me or can i hear german marching music




I don't know, what kind of music do you usually listen to? If I were you, I would check my CD player to find out if in fact, it is german marching music I was listening to.



posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople
Let me make some things a little more clear since I feel some of you were not able to understand. This is called sarcasm. I am not advocating reparations for white people. I am just trying to make some of the supporters of reparations for colored americans.....more aware of their own stupidity. Colonel for instance.

I want a debate on affirmative action, reparations, and racism.

(By the way, if anyone does deserve it, American Indians would be the ones Seekerof. I just don't feel anyone owes reparations to anyone else.)


Now, you see. Now, I'm pissed off. DON'T YOU EVER MAKE UP LIES ABOUT ME! I WAS NEVER FOR REPARATIONS BECAUSE THERE IS NO AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT COULD BE PAID TO COVER FOR 400 YEARS SLAVERY! I'VE SAID IT BEFORE AND I SAY IT NOW!

This topic wasn't here to actually debate. Its here to goad me. Just some punk kid looking for attention at my expense.



posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by TrueLies

Originally posted by Seapeople

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
Oh my god.

This topic is so unworthy that it almost pained me to read it.

You are a fool, and one I can gather that is at least under 25.

I'm sure me and Colonel will reserve our energy for people who are not quite as mentally retarded as you.


Explain to me in detail why I am a fool, please. I am open to your opinion.




See sometimes he's good sometimes what he says just blows and isnt even worth reading... I've found he contradicts himself in many ways.. I used to like what he said until I went off on my own and did some reserach, now I see he's the fool... Ask him for details because I highly doubt he will answer...
And if he does it will just be some bs he heard from somewhere else... It maybe his opinion but he got it from the mainstream monstrosity he calls truth..


I sincerely hope you're not refring to me.



No KrazyJethro.........
He says to me blah blah blah blah... So I say the same back, we differ in our opinions... And I was telling this guy that if he reads KJ's posts, he will find him contradicting himself in the same posts...
Not you Colonel, I used to disagree with you but I've found I actually believe more of what you say now...
You've opened my eyes. I should say the truth has opened my eyes, and you are included in that...
No asskissing intened...



posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople

Originally posted by infinite
is it me or can i hear german marching music




I don't know, what kind of music do you usually listen to? If I were you, I would check my CD player to find out if in fact, it is german marching music I was listening to.


german marching music??? don't think so somehow, i love everyone blue,green,white,yellow,black,red....i love you!



posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Now, you see. Now, I'm pissed off. DON'T YOU EVER MAKE UP LIES ABOUT ME! I WAS NEVER FOR REPARATIONS BECAUSE THERE IS NO AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT COULD BE PAID TO COVER FOR 400 YEARS SLAVERY! I'VE SAID IT BEFORE AND I SAY IT NOW!

This topic wasn't here to actually debate. Its here to goad me. Just some punk kid looking for attention at my expense.



Oh $hit seapeople. Now you've gone and done it. :shk:



posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Also my guess on what Seapeople is about to do is that he is going to state a hypothesis, ask questions to the people who quickly dismiss what he says and then I think he is going to post some facts perhaps, backup statements, more proof, and then put the smackdown...

Just a guess, but if that was me i would do it APA style.



posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by Seapeople
Let me make some things a little more clear since I feel some of you were not able to understand. This is called sarcasm. I am not advocating reparations for white people. I am just trying to make some of the supporters of reparations for colored americans.....more aware of their own stupidity. Colonel for instance.

I want a debate on affirmative action, reparations, and racism.

(By the way, if anyone does deserve it, American Indians would be the ones Seekerof. I just don't feel anyone owes reparations to anyone else.)


Now, you see. Now, I'm pissed off. DON'T YOU EVER MAKE UP LIES ABOUT ME! I WAS NEVER FOR REPARATIONS BECAUSE THERE IS NO AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT COULD BE PAID TO COVER FOR 400 YEARS SLAVERY! I'VE SAID IT BEFORE AND I SAY IT NOW!

This topic wasn't here to actually debate. Its here to goad me. Just some punk kid looking for attention at my expense.


You are lying right now. You told me specifically in a post that you supported the idea of reparations. If all of the posts I have made in the last 6 months are still available on the board, I would be glad to go find it for you to show you what was said.

Now, question for you...dont get yourself all in a hissy fit now colonel. Relax..... Breath. OK OK

What did I do to your ancestors for 400 years? Please explain. I have been living so long you know....



posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Please find this post.



posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
Just a guess, but if that was me i would do it APA style.


APA Style is the only way to do it.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join