It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things may not be what they appear

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I don't know how many videos I've seen on Youtube that are apparent airplanes, and it's like the locals have never seen a flying metal beast before and run out into the yard, shaking their sticks.

I'm not trying to be terribly offensive, it's just that instead of headlining a video "100% Proof Alien UFO!!!" and it's obviously an airplane, one should spend a little more time researching their work before posting it. It makes the actual videos showing things that are not of explainable design look silly in contrast.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

what type of plane looks like this, and can fly that high?

here is another better example of something leaving earth well thats what it looks like to me,

www.youtube.com...

recorded 2009 over egypt watch it in slow motion and you may be supprised.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

Lmao...thanks for posting this...a friend of mine sent me the pic a while back...and totally forgot about it till now...
I think alot what we see is misidentified either satellites or the like and high altitude planes. When I do see something I cannot identify I calmly go through in my head what it might be...try not to get caught up in the moment and be rational. Then from that frame of reference try to deduce what it is that I am observing.
Also do a lot of observing...always look up and you will get to see patterns of how objects move, then when you do see something that doesn't fit, you are in a better place to make a quantified judgment.
:¬)

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

"You prefer not to belive in UFOs even when there are thousands of cases without explanation. I have never seen one UFO, i have never seen one DNA chain too. It does not mean that DNA is not real"

I agree people that say certain things don't exist due because they don't see it are foolish. The limitations of human perception should not keep us from the truth.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by cosmicpancakes]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Jupiter Explodes. A new son

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRealJesus

Jupiter Explodes. A new son

[edit on 2-7-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

"Things may not be what they appear"

what good is physical proof if we deny what our own senses are telling us anyways?

how do we verify or trust a video or picture without an absolute analytical autopsy of the credentials and integrity of the individual who produced the material in question?

how much proof is required for some, and why not an equal amount of proof for others?

the following groups of phrases have everything in common.
the following groups of phrases have identical ingredients.
the following groups of phrases have the same exact letters/symbols....

usama bin laden
mainland abuse

another example of this cipher called "anagram" by some....

Patrick Stewart
if we had enough free will to do so, and could exert enough energy to turn that "w" upside down into a "m" ...
if we had enough free will to do so, and could exert enough energy to re-arrange these letters in his name.....
I'm Star Trek Capt.

seems like a few truisms to me.

care to check a camera or some credentials?

i could be wrong, what do i know?

End Transmission,
ET

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Just thought I would throw in my take on the UFO phenomena in my experience and attempt to explain it.

Always had been skeptical of UFO accounts. One reason was that many seamed physically impossible. Modern physics can't support such capability.

It comes down to one thing, science must had been wrong, or UFO's don't exist as reported.

This until, recently, I saw a UFO pull the very types of moves I had thought impossible. And then I saw the same thing another night. If you want the account I'll post it for you.

So now in my mind, the stories of UFO's on radar and being pursued by fighter jets and so forth seam more believable, actually their descriptions are familiar to me now. These things can go from a dead stop to extremely high speeds, can zig-zag around trees at incredible speeds sticking close to the ground making no sound.

So to me, the big question is, are these Alien crafts, or secret human crafts?

Most people who have confirmed personally what I have, would be prone to believing they could not have been from this planet. The argument supporting this, is that man did not have the technology, or anywhere near it in the 40's. 50's 60's and so on. In order to believe these were man made crafts, if they were real, you would have to assume a coverup so massive and shocking it's almost unbelievable.

Over time, I have come to think maybe there is a massive cover up this shocking. I'm talking about a coverup of physics. From the 1900's on, the field of physics had exploded in terms of technological advancement. This advancement, had a lot to do with the study of light, atoms, energy, magnetic fields, gravity etc. Problem was, that it's application would grant powers unseen in the history of mankind. Death rays, remote brain wave manipulation, the power to wreck the planet, the power defeat any size army, destroy any city or any country. It's only logical that this issue had to be addressed, and taken very seriously.

My opinion, is that mainstream physics as we know it now, is in part fraudulent misinformation designed to keep the possible impossible on paper, and to lead people into the wrong direction in finding the truth. I theorize einstein was in on it, and used as a poster boy for project. The theories which are on to something special, were confinscated such as Teslas work, and are classified, or are just never aloud into the mainstream, because current mainstream theories contradict them.

Now this could all be true, and aliens could still have played a role.

I don't know.

Basically, it comes down, for me, to whether or not man could have made a football size craft which can zig-zag through the sky silently at mach speeds back in the day. I can't rule out the possibility we could, but I'm on the fence.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
while I am at it, I'd like to also share some other thoughts associated with the UFO phenomena.

It seams it would be impossible to prove what you see is real. Pictures now days can be faked too easily.

I was looking through ufo images on google, and saw one that looked just like the one I saw, and then find out it is a winner of a UFO hoax contest, just done to show how easily pictures can be faked.

So now I realize, that any real photograph, would look like the fake. You know the fake is fake, and others are always suspect. Making these fakes effectively discredits in the public eye any real pictures that could be produced.

Now to change the subject a little, I want to talk about the complications of a UFO coverup and how it relates to people in various positions of power, and how the secret might be held.

If, an inner circle of powerful figures were keeping advanced physics and technology this secret, they likely would not tell even the president, or anyone who is elected for that matter. It would likely be told only to few people on a need to know basis who were sworn to secrecy, who were psychologically evaluated, and tested for loyalty, who
had sufficient weakness usable to keep them from talking etc.

So how then do you explain to the president and the general, what these crafts are that are zooming around in our airspace? Might be easiest to say we don't know, they must be aliens, we don't have that kind of technology. This would take the eye off of the human elements responsible. It very well might be that the idea of ET's has been purposely spread as part of the cover up.

Then again, I could have this all backwards. It's a tuff riddle to solve.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, I've a question for you. A lot of people seem to refer to you and Chadwickus as the experts on video analysis. I don't know the history behind your credentials, so I'm trusting that your analysis' are spot-on. My question is, have you seen a video of a UFO that you cannot explain? One that you believe is an unknown aircraft or possibly an ET spacecraft?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Good point. That is why I am highly skeptical of videos that do not show much footage (so that I can determine any patterns or follow thrus).

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fryaga
I don't know how many videos I've seen on Youtube that are apparent airplanes, and it's like the locals have never seen a flying metal beast before and run out into the yard, shaking their sticks.

I'm not trying to be terribly offensive, it's just that instead of headlining a video "100% Proof Alien UFO!!!" and it's obviously an airplane, one should spend a little more time researching their work before posting it. It makes the actual videos showing things that are not of explainable design look silly in contrast.
Well, you must admit, it doesn't look much like an airplane in the beginning of the OP video, to some people at least. I think part of the apparent shape may be due to camera aperture artifacts and people not familiar with camera technology won't know this.

If you go to youtube you can find videos of "morphing UFOs" that supposedly change shape. I wouldn't have been surprised to see claims that's what this was, a flying saucer that morphed into the shape of an airplane so people wouldn't suspect it was really a UFO!

So there's hope for us after all if we realize most solid objects don't morph like that, I was glad to not see a bunch of morphing claims in this thread like I see on youtube.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
this an unrealistic to me.. honestly i don't believe in such things.. but it is interesting topic to explore, however i usually try to explore the things that are exists and no matter those things may not be what they appear.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Ive always wondered why aliens wouldn't just mock the light setups of our planes to blend and make you think they are a plane. I mean if the point is to be low key blending in with our technology would be the way to go.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Today I've [likely] solved the existence of extra-terrestrial technology.

It does exist, and thanks to drone/caret I drew the conclusion

Caret means Commercial Applications and Research of Extra-terrestrial Technology. Now with this in mind I thought of a schematic that David Sereda displayed at this years UFO conference.

Now I assume people on this forum have a capacity for deduction so I'll let you solve this yourselves with a little bit of linkage.

bp2.blogger.com...

This picture was taken in the 90's possibly at the CARET facility in Palo Alto, CA.

www.youtube.com...

This is the UFO congress 2010 meeting with David Sereda.
NOTE: this schematic was made using a 3d modeling program and 3 separate crop circles as 1 image.

Notice the outer rings of the schematic, as well as the rings in the picture.

I've think solved the existence of ET technology in human hands, that's a safe conclusion.

Guess what else is in Palo Alto, IONS, or Institute of Noetic Sciences.

Fancy that. Reaching out one step at a time.

(Please, and I'm begging when I say please, do NOT lose this, insofar it has gone unnoticed on any post. So I'm leaving this here, hopefully it's not going to be buried or deleted. I've copied it several times but it's my own writing. )

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I believe that life exists on other planets, but I do not believe any have come here. The UFOs we are seeing are secret government technology like MAGNETOPLASMADYNAMICS and PLASMA STEALTH and SCALAR WAVE technology. This plasma technology was developed by JEAN-PIERRE PETIT. If you electrify the metal skin of a remote craft with HIGH FREQUENCY and HIGH VOLTAGE electrons, you create a plasma field around the craft that eliminates friction. Such unmanned craft could accelerate 0-Mach 10 in an instant. Of course no biologic could survive this kind of acceleration. By creating a powerful magnetic field you can make MPD thrusters by making the ionized and charged plasma move around and through the craft.

The late Bill Cooper, I believe, was convinced before he was killed (load speaker-mind control), that the government had a program called OPERATION RED LIGHT, where persons were releasing misinformation like CASE DESTINY to make the population believe there was an ET/UFO coverup.

Some believe that OPERATION BLUE BEAM will be an attempt to stage a mock UFO invasion. There will be the evil REPTILIANS who will threaten us and unite us against this external threat. But then the good aliens (GREYS) will come in and save us. The the GREYS will then tell us that they produced the Nephalim and Jesus Christ and give us some alternative NEW AGE LUCIFERIAN religion.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
i have a book for any of you people who are into ufos and conspiracy its by sidney sheldon its called the doomsday conspiracy. its about a "weather ballon" that crashes in switzerland but actually it wasnt. Im gonna get straight to the point the books a fiction novel but in the back of his book he has a list of names/dates and locations of all these scientists/researchers that all "died" coincidently they researched ufos an such the book suggests an international conspiracy to cover up ufos just thought it that list might be interestin to anyone that has the time an resources to research it

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
My opinion on UFO photos and videos is that they do little to advance the study of UFOs. The large number of fake material floating around reduces the legitimacy of the small amount of well documented photos that we have.

Multiple corroborated eyewitness accounts backed up by photos of an actual object, followed up by rigorous investigation is really the only thing that adds value to Ufology. Even then what real value does it add?

I saw a UFO, and it was real. Great now what? Sometimes I think Ufology is irrelevant. Someday Aliens may reveal themselves. Once that happens all the debate and photos will be rendered meaningless. Who will care about Roswell, Gulf Breeze or the Phoenix Lights then? If wont be Ufologists that will be studying the alien visitors. It will be legitimate scientists. I think sometimes we delude ourselves in thinking that we have any hand to play in this. In the end it is between the UFOs and our Government.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Um ALIENS............

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
hell ya their real i mean y would God make the universe so huge

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join