It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know Maximillien de Lafayette?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I never heard of this person before or seen one of his books but suddenly it turns out he wrote a lot of books (almost 30) about all kind of interesting things like teh Annunaki, Zeta's UFO's and life after death. He even made a dictionary of the Annunaki language Ana'kh.

Did anyone read one of his books? It looks like all his books were released this year and when I do a search on him on google I cannot find anything on him except all kinds of website seamingly from one source on which is told how incredible smart and good he is.

Some people claim he isn't even human and he is an Annunaki himself or from Annunaki offspring. He wrote more than 100 books and encyclopedia's, speaks more than 14 languages, is a talented painter, lawyer and more. It is also said he is more than 100 years old.

It is like he is suddenly placed in our reality, because when he writes so many books, why nobody seams to know him?

It feels like some big joke or fraud, anyone more info on him?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Well, he does seem to have his own website named for him.
List of his books here for anyone wanting them:

www.maximilliendelafayette.com...

Then this:
www.maximilliendelafayettebibliography.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Yes, but except for Amazon the only sites mentioning his name are a lot of "promoting his books" sites, all with the same (bad) base design which look like all sites come from one source.

Is there anybody on this forum who ever read one of his books? He has written so much about aliens UFO and Annunaki. Someone must have read something?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
heard from the grapevine many things about M. de Lafayette. I know he was a wonderful artist, and he wrote musicals produced in many countries. Thirty years ago he wrote a musical play that was produced at the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington DC. So, the man loves arts and music. He is a pro. Also I know he was an analyst during the second world war for the OSS in Europe the precursor of the CIA. Also I heard that he was among the first scientists who developed the telepathy and mind science program for the NSA and CIA during Eisenhower administration. He left the program when he discovered the bad intentions of the government. Lafayette is very spiritual.
In Italy he was important too. I know he helped Cardinal Bertolli the former secretary of State of the Vatican in Roma while the Vatican astronomers were working on extraterrestrial subjects between 1966 and 1969. Also I know he organized the UFOs and occult archives at the library of the Vatican upon the request of Pope Pius XII right after the second world war sometime around 1945 and 1951. How do I know all this? Well, I have an old friend from Roma Eur in Italia who was a great military scientist who was working on a military night vision for the army and the NATO; the Americans were trying to figure out this secret program. Lafayette knew all about it. How did he learn about this? Somebody said Lafayette was a magician who knew many secrets about space physics...maybe the Anunnaki taught him all these secrets? I don't know.
I also know that the US government used his brain to deal with the UFOs, but he was dissatisfied with something there and left America.
One thing I am sure about and which is this, he is a spiritual man who helped many people. You see my friend the Italian scientist told me that Lafayette gave a fortune to orphanages in Italia and France while he was working in Roma. Then Poof! Lafayette vanished....today he is the only person who knows so many things about the Anunnaki and what he knew disturbed the Catholic Church. He was asked to come up with a new version of the translated Bible from Greek and Aramaic to Italian and English. Something happened. An Italian reporter (A woman) who worked for Il Tempo newspaper in Roma and Mexico was going to write an article about Lafayette-Vatican-UFOs connection, but for some reason, she disappeared for ever.....
By Rossi

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Safandjaro

Maximillien de Lafayette is an international bestselling author, a world leading authority on Anunnaki-Ulema, author of 8 dictionaries,150 books,8 encyclopedias,32 books on extraterrestrials, fluent in 21 languages, wrote 10 volumes of 14 languages dictionary (Sumerian, Akadian, Aramaic…)wrote/directed many musicals/plays worldwide, (one play performed at John F. Kennedy Center For the Perf. Arts.) United Nations-Unesco laureate Dr. J. Chen said: "Lafayette...one of the brightest minds of our time." Commissioned by Yale University School of law to translate into Arabic, the White House draft of the new constitution of Iraq. He is on the list of the 2,000 most famous & recognized celebrities in the world, visit celebrity-people.com...

De Lafayette is an expert linguist-historian of modern and ancient Middle/Near East languages, tribal dialects, and comparative history. He was commissioned by Yale University- School of Law to translate the New Constitution of Iraq from English to Arabic. This was the draft proposed by The White House and submitted to the Iraqi Council, then the governing body of Iraq. He authored numerous authoritative books and encyclopedias such as, the 4 volume-“The 10 Language Universal Dictionary”, the 10 volume- “Anthology and History of French Literature”, “Encyclopedia of the 21st Century: Biographies and Profiles of the First Decade”, “Biographical Encyclopedia of People in Ufology and Scientific Extraterrestrial Research”, the 20 volume “World Who’s Who in Jazz, Cabaret, Music and Entertainment”, and “The Book of Nations”. For 25 years, De Lafayette has been researching subjects pertaining to space, time, gravity, multiple universes and “Space civilizations”, and exchanging dialogues and rapports with scientists, and authorities in the field, from around the globe.
A multi-lingual, a syndicated columnist, a world traveler who has visited 46 countries, studied and taught comparative civilizations, international law and social systems for two decades; de Lafayette is in a privileged position to write this book. His columns, articles and books are read by more than 20 million readers in 135 countries. At 13, he published his first book; a collection of poems in French, hailed by members of the L’Academie Française as a masterpiece. Said book was translated in English by Dr. John Chen, Laureate of the United Nations/UNESCO, and former member of The White House Presidential Convention on Library Science and Information Services. His latest international best-sellers were (a) “Entertainment: Divas, Cabaret, Jazz Then and Now”. It hits the top chart, the world’s 25 most popular items on the international market of Amazon. Uk.com on November 17, 2006; (b) “Anunnaki Enclopedia” which was listed on amazon.com as one of their 100 best-selling encyclopedias. In addition, he has 3 international bestsellers, and two #1 bestsellers in Europe. Lawyer by trade, de Lafayette practiced international law for 20 years and served as legal advisor and counsel to several world organizations and governments in Europe and the Middle East.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
lots more info
www.delafayetteworldmedia.org...
you get a sense of their scope and reach around the globe.

I would not be surprised if he is not a living person but a company or a software book writing robot.

Maximillien de Lafayette, Author of "Entertainment: Divas, Cabaret, Jazz, Then and Now" & "United States and the World Face to Face"

the topics of his books leads me to believe that he could very well be a piece of book writing software.

There was a company that had such a software, it was in the news in the last few years.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I just found this blog posted by "Ben" on ashtarcommand.net.
Very interesting!

"ON THE ROAD TO ULTIMATE KNOWLEDGE. EXTRATERRESTRIAL TAO OF THE ANUNNAKI AND ULEMA.
Finally after 70 years, a great historical event bursts out, the biography and life story of Maximillien de Lafayette is published!

There are no comments from Lafayette and the publishers verifying that this book is the story life of Maximillien de Lafayette. But I suspect very strongly that the book ON THE ROAD TO ULTIMATE KNOWLEDGE IS THE TRUE ACCOUNT OF THE LIFE OF MAXIMILLIEN DE LAFAYETTE.
The book has been posted on amazon.com. Reading between the lines, I came to a conclusion that this is the story of how Lafayette became Ulema. The description pamphlet said: An Anunnaki-Ulema Master breaks the silence of this mysterious group who possess a vast pool of forbidden knowledge, transmitted directly from the Anunnaki. They communicate with the dead, visit other dimensions, transmute gold, manipulate time, and teleport. They work with the Pères du Triangle, a secret organization that controls world affairs. The Master tells about his studies with an important diplomat who performs miracles, an accomplished Kabbalist/alchemist, and a creator of spirits. He discusses his meeting with an Anunnaki shape-shifter, The Book of Rama Dosh, and the Afterlife. The book is also a concise workbook that teaches extra-sensory techniques that can alter your life."

The book is written by Ilil Arbel, a Ph.D. and Maximillien de Lafayette.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Just published: ON THE ROAD TO ULTIMATE KNOWLEDGE: EXTRATERRESTRIAL TAO OF THE ANUNNAKI AND ULEMA

By Maximillien de Lafayette and Ilil Arbel

For the first time ever, an Anunnaki-Ulema Master breaks the silence of this mysterious group who possess a vast pool of forbidden knowledge, transmitted directly from the Anunnaki. They communicate with the dead, visit other dimensions, transmute gold, manipulate time, and teleport. They also work through the Pères du Triangle, a secret organization that controls world affairs. The Master tells about his studies under various Ulema, his meeting with an Anunnaki shape-shifter, and studying The Book of Rama Dosh, which is the oldest book in the world and functions more like a search engine than a printed book. He even encounters the Afterlife and the newly dead.

This is a fast, rolling adventure, as we follow the protagonist, Germain Lumière, from age six and up to his mid-twenties. We meet his mother, an extraordinary, beautiful, powerful woman of mystery. We get to know his teachers, the Anunnaki-Ulema masters, such as a mysterious Chinese diplomat who can perform miracles, a great Cheik who can conjure spirits and is fluent in the Anunnaki language, and a flamboyant, bon-vivant, balalaika-playing Kabbalist/alchemist who can travel great distances in the blink of an eye. Germain travels from his elegant home in Paris to India, Japan, Hong Kong, Morocco, Damascus, and Ethiopia in pursuit of life and knowledge. He mingles with evil spirits, ambassadors, members of secret societies, linguists, and life-creating kabbalists, but he is never daunted, and is always capable of maintaining his distance, making his own judgments, doubting, and finally, accepting the miraculous as his own heritage.

The book is also a concise workbook that teaches extra-sensory and occult techniques that can alter your life. These techniques were given by the Anunnaki to the Ulema, and practiced for thousands of years. Once learned, they will allow you mastery over yourself and over reality itself. You will learn to manipulate time, to eliminate any trouble or burden you may have carried your entire life, to conquer your fear of death, to be healthy, and to create your very own space in a different dimension into which you can escape at will.

This is one of the most newsworthy books of the year, and should not be missed by students of occult knowledge, as it will give them both information and practice. It should be studied by anyone who is interested in secret organizations that control world events, economy, security, and politics. It reveals Anunnaki traditions and history, so it is perfect for anyone who is interested in these extraterrestrials who are so closely related to our own destiny. And in addition, the protagonist is such an attractive and charming young man, and the narrative is so well-written, that it becomes a book for just about anyone who likes to read an exciting, fast-paced story. It is not to be missed.

About the Authors

Maximillien de Lafayette:
Maximillien de Lafayette is the author of 150 books, including the Anunnaki Encyclopedia, which was listed on Amazon.com as one of the 100 best-selling encyclopedias. In addition to his law degree and his involvement with the arts, he is a well-known linguist, fluent not only in modern languages, but also in ancient ones, as proven by his new dictionary-thesaurus of fourteen ancient languages. In 2005, Yale University School of Law commissioned him to translate the English draft of the "New Constitution of Iraq" proposed by the White House.

Ilil Arbel:
Ilil Arbel is the co-author, with Maximillien de Lafayette, of Anuunaki Ultimatum: End of Time, and the author of Maimonides: A spiritual Biography, The Lemon Tree, Witchcraft, The Cinnabar Box, and Miss Glamora Tudor. She has also written short stories and many articles. Ilil has earned a doctorate in mythology and folklore, and contributes Judaic Myths and Folktales to the award-winning Encyclopedia Mythica.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

You wrote: Yes, but except for Amazon the only sites mentioning his name are a lot of "promoting his books" sites, all with the same (bad) base design which look like all sites come from one source. .:

Your statement is NOT CORRECT MISTER!. And probably you know that too. Lafayette's books are sold in 135 countries for the past 50 years. As to his books on UFOs and Anunnaki, YOU KNOW VERY WELL (BUT INTENTIONALLY YOU ARE HIDING IT!!!!!!!) that there are at least 750 bookstores and booksellers and thousands of websites of highly respectable book distributors who sell his books on their websites. So don't lie and say that only amazon.com sells his books and "AMAZON IS THE ONLY SITE MENTIONING HIS NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Click on this and LEARN!!!!!www.... maximilliendelafayettebibliography.com/booksellers_of_maximillien_de_la.htm

This link is taken from a website for his bibliography and that page LISTS a great numbers of sites selling his books....

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I have bought several of his books.

Maximillien de Lafayette is one heck of a interesting guy.

The three books of his I bought are all pricey (about $28.00 per book) but they are excellent reference books, chalked full of information and worth every penny. I prize his books above almost all my other books.

He wrote 132 books - All subjects covered
Wrote 8 encyclopedias
Spoke 26 languages
Painter
Was a lawyer and only defended people who could't afford a lawyer
Traveled extensively all over the world
Grants no interviews
Lives alone with a wild cat
For a time was married to an American woman and had a nasty divorce.
It is rumored this man is over 109 years of age.
Currently he lives in England
Gives large amounts of money to orphanages and hospitals

His books are amazing a wealth of information.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This is definitely a fraud. You can tell simply by reading all of the posts supporting his books, as well as the website devoted to promoting them. The text is written by a computer or some sort of translating program--no human uses that many colloquial phrases in a string. His books' topics are too diverse, and he is too prolific to have actually spent time studying all of them. I just hope people aren't being fooled by this nonsense.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I agree that this is a great hoax. Well done and easily missed by the casual observer. For so many volumes to appear in such a short period of time, with almost no credible background on the author made me start to dig a little deeper.
Some might recall that the direction of new Consumer Media is to supply specific "Designer Media" to the consumer. This means that the software applications that sort the raw media(your e news) recognizes your history, geography, personal profile, and style desire. They can then assemble entire stories, parts of stories, rewrite stories based on filters, or combine stories to deliver a tailored product. Real news goes out the window.
They simply scan and select, and if you weren't diligent in fact checking you'd never know the difference. These "books" appear to be using the same program algorithms and I think we'll see more of them. Pay attention to patterning and repetition.
Further, the works seem to be missing quite a bit of absolutely crucial data regarding the physics behind propulsion systems, man made craft, Nazi advanced technology, or anything serious that deals with advanced propulsion or other exotic and highly classified technology. Any serious investigator would question these staggering gaps. Disinformation anyone?
In closing, the Amazon review system for these books is beyond corrupted. Any investigator worth their salts can see what additional books have been reviewed by the Author's 5 star raters. Their diversity in reading materials is lacking, and again you see patterning and repetition in structure. Kind of like the "person" who posted earlier in the string. On Amazon you can say you're from anywhere, you only have to have purchased one book to qualify for reviewing, and no one audits the reviews.
That poster of the UFO that used to sit behind Mulder's desk in the X-Files sums up the mindset of the people who buy these works. "I want to believe".
Believe whatever you want, and don't let the facts spoil your fun. It's a shame they wasted all that paper.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

How can anyone judge a book without ever having read it?

(Btw, I'm curious why someone chooses to post anonymously. MIB? Disinformation agent?)

Fraud? Proof?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Maximillien de Lafayette is pure "NSA/CIA style" Desinformation.

Or is the funniest thing I've ever saw on the web.

Checkout:
www.jet2surf.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Oh, come on people, you all want disclosure, and maybe this is your lucky break, so give one or two of these books a read and decide for yourself if this is legitimate or not. You can't judge a book by it's cover, You don't have much of a handle on the name, so it's just information; garbage in, garbage out, unless you just happen to learn something that kicks your ass into outer space. This guy might be the next Carlos Casteneda!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I think he doths protest too much....its the truth the truth...I wondered myself a paper back for $26.00 or $27.00 dollars....I never saw the hardback come out.....who is this dude? fancy name...but hey really ..where's his history?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I am a quarter of the way through reading his Annanuki, Ufo's and extra terestreals.

I dont know what to think of the man becuase I can find no info about him.

It seems he is an immaginary being who a lot of credit is being given to.

I am interested in the Annanuki, planet Nibiru alein intervention topic.

I read this and tell myself it is science fiction to keep my sanity.

But on the other hand, the quarter of the 700 pages I have been through is intriuging and as credible as the bible. A lot of it has been a different interpretation of the bible which I find interesting.

Having read the bible cover to cover 5 times. I am not aware of any man or religion who has a correct interpretation or understanding of the bible.

Which leaves me in the chariots of the Gods, Zechariah Sitchin camp.

Which is where I find Lafeyette.

I'm sorry I cant help but to say I have read 200 pages of his 700 page book.

I am concerned that I can find more credible information on the web regarding who I am than this world reknown schollar and publisher of books and artist.

As I said if I read it as science fiction I keep my sanity.

Really the book I am reading is like a research book for writing science fiction.

It is pricey. 27.72 plus shipping for 700 pages in a big papperback.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I am now 3 quarters through his book. Its interesting and laborous
at times.

I'm talking about Anannaki, UFO's, extraterrestrials and after life.

Who De la fayette is?

It's some kind of marketing scam.

Go to Amazon.

Look at Zechariah Sitchin. Read reviews for the 12th planet.

read the reviews that praise Sitchin and De Lafayette.

You will see and understand there is a media con job.

Go to a review that praises both sithin and de la fayette.

Go to where it says see all my reviews and you will understand

The de la fayette scam.

The reviewer is posting the same review on many books all directing

to de la fayette.

Having said that the book is interesting.

But the scam factor makes me take it more as science fiction.

Maybe the Annunaki Ulema know no better way to get

their message out than media scams.

I wish what I am saying wasnt so.

I wish I could make sense of this life.

The best sense I have made so far is that lies make the world

go round.

www.myspace.com...

I'm not anonymous

Despite the marketting scam. If you can afford the book, there are

parts that are interesting and made me feel good.

It may be true.

It may be necessary to lie to get the truth out.

But on this earth there are many truths and many people shouting them.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I just came across this site, while searching on who actually and really this unbelievable `human like` guy named Maximillian de Lafayetta is..

And I just realized that, this is an Unbelievable `Project..` All three thumbs, sorry all four tumbs up!!

Really, if I didn't come across this site today where at least I saw a few rational comments, I might have had to wait until I found an inexpensive book of his and read it at least partially before reaching a conclusion. But no need now, thanks a lot..

I especially love the part where this Egyptian guy `shames him` for revealing secrets; and another one bashes the Egyptian one for being rude, etc, on Lafayetta.. You know on the amazon comments section..

Excellent project... Beautiful.. Five thumbs up...

What a well organized, well supported, well designed -ok, with a few obvious flows for anyone with a real mind of course..
) - show that is..

Woww...

Create someone out blue with no personal history; create a web site with names and pictures of all the books that somehow something/somebody wrote; add a few lines of stories about the hypothetical writer, and a few supposed big names making very positive comments about him; and that is all that was obviously needed..

Baamm... A hero is created.. A super writer, better known and recognized than even Sitchin and Asimov combined, is created! Hey, let's have all six thumbs up... Five is not enough when you come to think of it!

Woww...

I love it.. I'll still try to find a copy of at least one of his books for less than ten bucks though, including shipping of course.. I gotta read something on this guy at least.. I mean, I don't have the time and brains to learn the secret annunaki language within a day or so, but hey, I still should be able to learn something at least.. Right?!

I think I'll go for all ten thumbs up for closing!! That should be fair...

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The healthy, spiritual and scientific parts of UFOlogy

It is obvious not all aliens are totally benevolent, or totally treacherous. This divides UFOlogists in 5 separate clans.
Clan 1) Those who suggest aliens are bad news to humanity. This group has strong leaders like David Icke, K. Turner, David Jacobs and many abductees.
Clan 2) Those who suggest aliens are not totally malicious and dangerous, because they care less about us. This is the opinion of Maximillien de Lafayette and Zecharia Sitchin, although these two authors do not always agree with each other. Sitchin says the Anunnaki came to earth to mine for gold and enslave humans. De Lafayette said this is silly. Highly advanced civilizations with mind blowing technology of millions of years do not need to come to earth searching for gold. With their advanced technology they can create gold on their own planets. It is rudimentary.
Clan 3) Those who believe aliens are our brothers and angels. This group belongs to New Age and New Cultic Religions. No solid ground for this.
Clan 4) Those who suggest aliens are Satan Great Deception. This group belongs to fanatics, Rapture people, and those who believe each word of the Bible. They are in the millions.
Clan 5) Von Daniken’s followers. This author has been ridiculed by both UFOlogists and scientists. His claims are so childish and stupid.

In my opinion, Maximillien de Lafayette is the only historian and scholar who makes sense to me. Because he explains to his readers the whole spectrum from scientific, religious and cosmological angles. And being a linguist who wrote dictionaries on Sumerian and Babylonian languages, he was privileged to CORRECTLY translate the Sumerian epics allegedly contributed to the Anunnaki.
Lafayette also brings the spiritual aspect of extraterrestrials without falling in the trap of religions. His last 4 books which reflect his opinions provide ample documentation about the spirituality or maybe the metaphysical importance of some alien races. He named only one race, the Anunnaki.

Importance of published books on UFOlogy and author’ opinions:
Tons of books were written. Nowadays anybody can write on this subject and post crazy opinions on the Internet, free of charge and without any difficulty. This created confusion and generated silly forums and outrageous discussions.
One of the readers of M. de Lafayette came up with a list claiming the 20 best books of all time. Although I agree with some titles, the rest is not totally accurate. I AM A VIVID READER of books on UFOlogy and aliens. As such, I have my own list based upon serious research. I propose the following:

BEST BOOKS FOR DEPTH, ORIGINALITY AND IMPORTANCE:
1: Anunnaki, UFOs, Extraterrestrials & Afterlife Greatest Information As Revealed by De Lafayette: Selections from his 50 years of studying with Anunnaki Ulema, his secret findings & his writings, by Maximillien de Lafayette
2: De Lafayette Mega Encyclopedia of UFOs, Extraterrestrials, Aliens Encounters & Galactic Races: Ufology From A To Z: TIME-SPACE, TRAVEL, ANUNNAKI, GRAYS, HYBRIDS, ABDUCTIONS, PARALLEL UNIVERSES, by Maximillien de Lafayette
3: When Time Began: Book V of the Earth Chronicles (The Earth Chronicles) by Zecharia Sitchin
4: Need to Know: UFOs, the Military, and Intelligence by Timothy Good
5: On the Road to Ultimate Knowledge, by Ilil Arbel and Maximillien de Lafayette
6: The Threat, by David Jacobs

BEST BOOKS OF RELIGIONS-METAPHYSICS AND ALIENS CONNECTION:
1: Book of Ramadosh.13 Anunnaki-Ulema Mind Power Techniques To Live Longer, Happier, Healthier, Wealthier: Paranormal, alien life, occult, extraterrestrials, UFO, supernatural, PSI, ESP, multiple dimensions, by Maximillien de Lafayette
2: The Grail Enigma: The Hidden Heirs of Jesus and Mary Magdalene by Laurence Gardner

BEST BOOKS ON ANUNNAKI:
1: ANUNNAKI ENCYCLOPEDIA: History, Nibiru life, world, families, secret powers, how they created us, UFO, extraterrestrials, by Maximillien de Lafayette

BEST BOOKS ON CONSPIRACIES AND COVER-UPS:
1: The David Icke Guide to the Global Conspiracy by David Icke
2: Hidden Truth: Forbidden Knowledge by Steven M. Greer
3: Dark Mission: The Secret History of NASA by Richard C. Hoagland and Mike Bara
4: Above Top Secret: Uncover the Mysteries of the Digital Age by Jim Marrs
5: Uninvited Guests: A Documented History of Ufo Sightings, Alien Encounters and Coverups by Richard Hall
6: The Truth Behind Men in Black: Government Agents -- or Visitors from Beyond by Jenny Randles
7: Roswell UFO Crash Update: Exposing the Military Cover-Up of the Century by Kevin D. Randle

BEST BOOKS ON UFO EVIDENCE AND SCIENTIFIC PROOF:
1: Flying Saucers and Science: A Scientist Investigates the Mysteries of UFOs: Interstellar Travel, Crashes, and Government Cover-Ups by Stanton T. Friedman, Dr. Edgar Mitchell, and Dr. Bruce Maccabee
2: The Phoenix Lights by Lynne D. Kitei, Paul Perry, and Gary E. Schwartz
3: The UFO Enigma: A New Review of the Physical Evidence by Peter A. Sturrock

BEST BOOKS ON UFO GENERAL INFORMATION:
1: De Lafayette Mega Encyclopedia of UFOs, Extraterrestrials, Aliens Encounters & Galactic Races: Ufology From A To Z: TIME-SPACE TRAVEL ,ANUNNAKI,GRAY, Parallel UNIVERSES by Maximillien De Lafayette
2: UFOs and the National Security State: Chronology of a Coverup, 1941-1973 by Richard M. Dolan and Jacques F. Vallee
3: Interdimensional Universe: The New Science of UFOs, Paranormal Phenomena and Otherdimensional Beings by Philip J. Imbrogno
4: The UFO Magazine UFO Encyclopedia: The Most Compreshensive Single-Volume UFO Reference in Print by William J. Birnes
5: Witness to Roswell: Unmasking the 60-Year Cover-Up by Thomas J. Carey and Donald R. Schmitt
6: 460,000 Years of UFO-Extraterrestrials Biggest Events and Secrets from Phoenicia to The White House: From Nibiru, Zetas, Anunnaki, Sumer To Eisenhower, MJ12, CIA, Military Abductees, Mind Control by Maximillien De Lafayette
7: The Phoenix Lights by Lynne D. Kitei, Paul Perry, and Gary E. Schwartz
8: Need to Know: UFOs, the Military, and Intelligence by Timothy Good
9: Captured! The Betty and Barney Hill UFO Experience: The True Story of the World's First Documented Alien Abduction by Stanton T. Friedman and Kathleen Marden
10: Anunnaki, UFOs, Extraterrestrials & Afterlife Greatest Information As Revealed by De Lafayette: Selections from his 50 years of studying with Anunnaki Ulema, his secret findings & his writings by Maximillien De Lafayette
11: EXTRATERRESTRIALS, UFO, NASA-CIA-ALIENS MIND BOGGLING THEORIES, STORIES AND REPORTS: Anunnaki, Zeta Reticuli, Area 51, Abductees, Whistleblowers, Conspirators. The Real & THE FAKE by Maximillien De Lafayette
12: Exempt from Disclosure: The Black World of UFOs: WP Vaults & Roswell, Site 51, Los Alamos by Robert M. Collins and Richard C. Doty

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join